10 Best Hotels To Stay In Poncin Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Poncin Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Poncin Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Poncin Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Poncin Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Poncin Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Poncin Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Poncin Rhône-alps:
Hotel De La Croisee
Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, Hotel De La Croisee is located in Poncin in the region of Rhône-Alpes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is an ATM at the property.Bourg-en-Bresse is 12 miles from Hotel De La Croisee, and Saint Exupery is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 30 miles from the property.
Excellent accueil du propriétaire des lieux.
Repas du soir excellent.
- Chambre moderne, accueillante, literie impeccable, wifi disponible et gratuite.
Hôtel très calme ,situé près d’une petite place de village pleine de charme et d’authenticité.Accessible rapidement depuis l’autoroute et pourtant loin des nuisances sonores.
Nous avons dîné le soir de notre arrivée dans le restaurant de l’établissement : excellent rapport qualité /prix et découverte de plats du terroir .
- Prijs kwaliteit verhouding helemaal prima geen luxe wel akkoord met goed bed
- La propreté et le confort. Le plaisir d’un lieu complètement refait à neuf
- Excellent accueil du propriétaire des lieux.
Au Faisan Doré
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Au Faisan Doré is located in Neuville-sur-Ain. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. Mâcon is 30 miles from Au Faisan Doré, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 11 miles from the property. Saint Exupery Airport is 29 miles away.
Great hotel. Our rooms were spacious, clean and comfy and we loved their different styles of decoration. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the food we had in the restaurant was really lovely.
We would definitely stay here again.
The room was large and comfortable. The restaurant produced an excellent 3 course meal for 22 euros.
The waitress was helpful and very pleasant.
We stayed for one night on the way to ski and it was the perfect location
- The room was great and the restaurant was first class, as was the breakfast . The staff were very friendly and helpful
- Fantastic place to take your dog: a special rug to lie on in front of the fire in the dining room and great footpath along the Ain nearby. Spotless clean and stylish rooms. Restaurant serves excellent value delicious local dishes and wines.
- Excellent overnight stay, with dinner in the Restaurant, which was superb. Staff very friendly and knowledgable. Will defiantly return, ideally situated in a lovely peaceful village.
- Great hotel. Our rooms were spacious, clean and comfy and we loved their different styles of decoration. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the food we had in the restaurant was really lovely.
Hôtel Des Alliés
Hôtel Des Alliés is located in Pont-dʼAin, 30 miles from Mâcon and 12 miles from Bourg-en-Bresse. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.There is an ATM at the property.Villefranche-sur-Saône is 30 miles from Hôtel Des Alliés, and Villeurbanne is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 26 miles from Hôtel Des Alliés.
- The garage was very much appreciated and the meals at the restaurant next door were very good.
- Good customer service. Good stop over for easy access to the French alps. Would stay again
- Really friendly welcome, and help getting a table at the restaurant next door. Huge family room.
- Fine beds, private parking, close to the interstate
Easy to find
Pleasant little town
Set in quiet surroundings, the Relax Hotel is in the Rhône-Alpes region, in the village of Maillat. It offers a terrace and rooms with free Wi-Fi access.The guest rooms at the Relax have a simple décor. They come with TVs and private bathrooms with showers.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning, which is served in the bright breakfast room overlooking the grounds. There is also a private bar.The Relax Hotel is just a 15-minute drive from Nantua, where guests can enjoy walks around Lake Nantua or in the surrounding mountains. Bourg en Bresse is a 30-minute drive away and free private parking is available.
- Great staff, clean hotel, good location! Great value for money !
- Location, friendly service, clean and tidy and good breakfast
Nice and clean hotel! We stayed there only one night to sleep a few hours, on our way from Italy to Paris. Great that you can arrive there even after the reception was closed. You just had to call the hotel before they close and inform them about your arrival time, and you recieve the code for the door and the key to the room was just to pick up from the reception desk, all was great prepared. Staff in the reception spoke good english.
Location was good, just some minutes away from the highway – a great overnight hotel!
Good value for the money. Not fancy at all, but there was all you needed for a good nights sleep, clean and ok beds.
- Very convenient for a motorway stop-off. Everything was clean, the bed was comfortable, and breakfast was surprisingly good. Quiet area – ideal for a good night’s sleep. The restaurant next door is friendly and very good value for money.
- Very polite and attentive staff, room was spacious and very clean. Breakfast was good too.
Première Classe Bourg-en-Bresse – Montagnat – Ainterexpo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Première Classe Bourg-en-Bresse – Montagnat – Ainterexpo offers accommodations in Montagnat, just 23 miles from Mâcon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bourg-en-Bresse is 4.1 miles from Première Classe Bourg-en-Bresse , and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 29 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Good room good bed close by eating good parking not too far from motorway.
- Easy to find, near main route but semi rural setting.
- It’s the best Pemiere Class I’ve stayed in, obviously it’s new, but it still has to be maintained. Excellent location next to a decent Pizza Restaurant that’s well priced
Pizza restaurant was very good and just what we needed after a long drive with 10% off an added bonus
Pizza restaurant opposite;
Close to motorway;
ibis budget Amberieu en Bugey/Chateau Gaillard A42
Ibis budget Amberieu en Bugey/Chateau Gaillard A42 is located in Château-Gaillard, just 28 miles from Lyon. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bourg-en-Bresse is 16 miles from ibis budget Château Gaillard, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 28 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 21 miles from the property.
Nice location near the motorway, close to a filling station.
Good wifi, large rooms, interesting concept having the shower cabin directly within the room, and not in a separate bathroom. The shower cabin is spacious.
Well furnished breakfast, good coffee, variety in the items.
Probably rather good for a single person.
- The breakfast was excellent and our dog’s were very comfortable in this ground floor room.
- Budget hotel, good for overnight stop, very difficult to find complicated by roadwork.resturants are a drive away. Good value
- The room was clean and perfectly adequate. The breakfast was nice and the dining room bright and colourful. The staff were helpful.
- Close to the road, excellent beds, air conditioning!
- Nice location near the motorway, close to a filling station.
Contact Hotel ALYS Bourg en Bresse Ekinox Parc Expo
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Contact Hotel ALYS Bourg en Bresse Ekinox Parc Expo offers accommodations in Montagnat. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Mâcon is 22 miles from Contact Hotel ALYS Bourg en Bresse, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 2.9 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 32 miles from the property.
Great free wifi
Perfect location for us
Good value accomodation
• Basic, but pleasant accomodation
• Very friendly and helpful staff
• Breakfast is recommendable as well
- Excellent value for money hotel. Rooms basic but immaculately clean. Comfortable mattress. We do like 2 pillows each but didn’t expect at this price. Wonderful male manager on desk who one could only score 10/10. Couldn’t have been more helpful and cheerful and welcoming.
- It is a classical motel located next to a national road. Nothing special but it has all the things you need. The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast is big and good (especially compared to other French hotels). It is easy to park in front of the hotel.
- The welcome person was very nice and helpful! The breakfast was also very nice. The room is basic but fine for the price.
- Super friendly
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Lac’Hotel France offers accommodations in Montréal La Cluse, just 27 miles from Geneva. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bourg-en-Bresse is 17 miles from Lac’Hotel France, and Divonne-les-Bains is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 39 miles from Lac’Hotel France.
- Clean, basic overnight hotel. Room was cosy and quiet. Pleasant staff.
- Great one night stopover from France to Italy. Nearby restaurants. Lovely town. Easy stop before the Mont Blanc tunnel.
- friendly welcome. excellant location for walks in forests and nantua lake. i could not fault it.
- The owners of this Hotel were very polite, generous, friendly and helpfull. We could check in earlier than the normal time from 17.00 hrs on. This was especially generous, because my partner needed to lie down. They gave an electric fan, as the weather was very hot. The bed was comfortable, the room light and clean. When we were departing they took great care to search for the most comfortable and quickest way to our car (they opened the emergency exit for us).
- Room and shower room v clean,safe parking ,friendly reception.
Logis Aranc Evasion
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Logis Aranc Evasion is located in Aranc. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Annecy is 31 miles from Logis Aranc Evasion, and Aix-les-Bains is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 29 miles from Logis Aranc Evasion.
- Very personable small family hotel ideally placed for Alps skiing stop over.
- The room was large and the balcony was a pleasant surprise.
- Accueil extrêmement attentionné et sympa. Tres grande chambre. Super pour une étape avec un tout petit.
- La gentillesse de tout le personnel et la possibilité de nous orienter vers des lieux de promenades intéressantes en plus du mélange de leurs hôtes puisque gîte d’étape également .Tout le personnel est compétant est sait déléguer et cela se ressent immédiatement . Le cadre et le fleurissement de ce lieu est enchanteur. La propreté de la chambre facilement accessible pour des personnes à mobilité réduite ( douche à l’italienne )
disponibilité du personnel et capacité du restaurant à adapter les menus
accueil très agréable
ibis Bourg en Bresse
One of our best sellers in Bourg-en-Bresse! The hotel Ibis Bourg-en-Bresse features 24-hour reception, air-conditioned rooms and free WiFi. This non-smoking hotel is located 1.9 miles from the Bourg-en-Bresse Train Station. Entrance tickets to Brou Monastery located 1,950 feet away can be purchased on site.Rooms offer a desk, wardrobe and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. En suite bathrooms are equipped with a bath tub, hair dryer, toilet and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.Guests can visit the on-site restaurant and bar for a meal or a relaxing drink. Additional restaurants and shops can be found in the town centre 1.6 miles away.The hotel is 1.2 miles from the Ainterexpo Exhibition Centre and Ekinox, and 1.6 miles from the Bourg-en-Bresse golf course. Pérouges Medieval village is a 45-minute drive away. Free private secured parking is available on site.
- Dog friendly with unexpectedly good walks on site. It took us less than five minutes to get to the Chunnel at 7am in the morning.
- Welcoming reception staff, even late at night. Friendly greeting at breakfast. Good breakfast. Clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel rooms were small but very clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and the breakfast on offer was fantastic.
Convenient when travelling to the Alps.Small room but comfortable.Would have liked a bath.
Did not have breakfast or use the restuarant as arrived late and left early.
- Great stopover back from Alps, basic but clean. Breakfast plentiful and worth having , would use again
Top Hotels In Poncin Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Poncin Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Poncin Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Poncin Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!