10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pommeuse Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Pommeuse Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pommeuse Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pommeuse Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pommeuse Ile de France. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pommeuse Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pommeuse Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pommeuse Ile De France:
Premiere Classe Coulommiers Mouroux
Located in Mouroux, 13 miles from Marne-la-Vallée, Premiere Classe Coulommiers Mouroux features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a TV.Villepinte is 26 miles from Premiere Classe Coulommiers Mouroux, and Roissy is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 25 miles from Premiere Classe Coulommiers Mouroux.
- Though staff can’t speak English but they tried their best to answer all queries. Good restaurant & supermarket next to hotel
- Nothing at all. I have stayed in hostels throughout the so called 3rd world that were more comfortable and welcoming.
- Very small room, extremly small bath cabin( no separate room). But very good considering the low price. Ned was comfortable. Arrived at night- no personal available at might but check in automated
- il n’y avait pas de croissant donc je ne peux pas donner mon avis mais le lit était confortable.
- les acces au equipementiers alimentaires et le libre acce zux transport aindi que sont accesibilitee donc l’emplacement .
Domaine de Crécy
Midway between Paris and the picturesque Champagne region, near Disneyland Paris, Domaine de Crécy is a 17th-century farm that was renovated into a golf hotel. Free WiFi is provided as well as free private parking on site.The hotel features soundproofed rooms designed to provide a peaceful and relaxing holiday. They are spacious and tastefully decorated, and include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a kitchenette complete with stove, microwave and fridge.The restaurant, Le Panoramic, served bistro-style dishes for lunch and gastronomic dishes prepared with fresh produce for dinner. The property provides a continental, buffet breakfast at an extra cost on request. Meals can be enjoyed in the dining room with fireplace or in the one with panoramic views of the golf course.Charles de Gaulle airport is 31.7 miles away from the property.
- Stunning views amazing Resturant a must if you don’t want the hassle of staying on site at Disneyland. This hotel has it all.
- Parking was good. Check in and out were fine. The room was a good size.
- Great beds, nice size and very clean. Couldn’t fault it, especially for the price.
Really comfortable beds. We had 2 rooms which were both clean and airy. We stayed at the ground floor and each room had a small terrace outside which is a big plus. The location is a bit remote but easy to reach. If you like a quiet place then this is the one to look for. It is also at 20 min far(by car)from Disneyland.
The reception staff was very nice and courteous! Very happy with our stay and definitely would recommend it!
- This hotel was beautiful. The rooms were very spacious and warm. On arrival the staff were very helpful. I would definitely stay here again.
Hôtel de l’Ours
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hôtel de l’Ours offers pet-friendly accommodations in Coulommiers, just 14 miles from Marne-la-Vallée. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Villepinte is 27 miles from Hôtel de l’Ours, and Roissy is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- we pay 30£ per night and we got what we paid. something simple.
- Friendly helpful staff, a good restaurant and a quiet comfortable room all added up to a very pleasant stay. We do not speak much French but the staff were patient and we managed to communicate. Just what we expected from a smallish hotel in a French town.
- The staff are so kind and helpful, the room is so clean.
- It was better than the alternative that we left and available at the last minute
- l’accueil chaleureux et le parking, l’environnement
Château de Sancy
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Château de Sancy offers accommodations in Sancy-lès-Meaux. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Paris is 28 miles from Château de Sancy, and Marne-la-Vallée is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- not much food in restaurant was good without being great .
- Very comfortable rooms, perfect split of bedrooms for family of 5, cottages were lovely
Beds very comfortable
Good shower over the bath, bath good also
Breakfast pastries excellent
Plenty of parking
Quiet country location
Location good for access to Disney
- Wonderful location & building. High quality breakfast
- Breakfast was very good, however the dinner menu is rather limited. The swimming pool, sauna and hammam are pretty small, but sufficient for 2-3 families at the same time.
Premiere Classe Meaux Nanteuil Les Meaux
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Premiere Classe Meaux Nanteuil Les Meaux offers accommodations in Nanteuil-lès-Meaux. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV.Paris is 25 miles from Premiere Classe Nanteuil Les Meaux, and Marne-la-Vallée is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 15 miles from Premiere Classe Meaux Nanteuil Les Meaux.
- Love it! Great price for a great room. 25 minuted drive (if you don’t take the toll road), free parking and a supermarket next door.
- Close to everything needed, we visited for Disneyland a d it was a great location. Staff member friendly and helped with bus timetable. Room was very clean but very small although fine for what was needed although bed was like ironing board.
No staff as arrived late in evening. Auto checkin worked well.
Small rooms , but so cheap. Good for an overnight stay.
- Good location and reasonably priced. Check in and check out easy. Good TV. Free parking. Not a lot else.
- Room was clean and affordable for a trip to Disneyland. Beds were made everyday and clean towels were stocked. You can take the bus to Disneyland in about 15mins for only 2€. Lots of stores and restaurants in the same area. If the beds were more comfortable this would have been a much more enjoyable stay we woke up sore from the hard beds.
Premiere Classe Fontenay Tresigny
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Premiere Classe Fontenay Tresigny offers accommodations in Fontenay-Trésigny. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Paris is 25 miles from Premiere Classe Fontenay Tresigny, and Marne-la-Vallée is 10 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 22 miles away.
I could have a good shower without flooding the whole bathroom
I got excellent (swedish type) breakfast at rhe neighbouring Hotel Campanile
Easy road connection to and from Paris
Supermarket is just on the other side of the street
- Breakfast offered good choices including cereals, meats, hard boiled eggs,juice,croissants.I also found staff to be agreeable.
Emplacement idéal pour une halte d’une nuit, situé proximité de l’axe autoroutier.
Réception flexible pour une arrivée tardive. Chambre fonctionnelle, aucune nuisance sonore.
Le personnel au top. Une chambre suffisante pour un séjour de courte durée et un prix abordable. Locaux et chambre propre. Idéal pour couple ou voyageur seul.
Un restaurant proche de l’hôtel. Un grand parking privé.
- Le prix et personnel bien aimable et chambre confortable
- I could have a good shower without flooding the whole bathroom
Kyriad Hotel Meaux
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kyriad Hotel Meaux offers accommodations in Meaux, just 26 miles from Paris. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marne-la-Vallée is 9 miles from Kyriad Hotel Meaux, and Villepinte is 17 miles away. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 16 miles from the property.
The hotel was a short drive from Disneyland Paris, with easy parking. The rooms aren’t very large but contain comfy double bed, bunk beds, TV and small bathroom. Lots of towels and extra blankets are included.
We asked for a ground floor room and we got one, it had a door to outside and my husband and I were able to get a drink from the bar and sit and have an almost alfresco drink while the children were asleep!
The breakfast was continental and there was lots of it!
- It was too much of a hassle to get to Disneyland Paris.
The staff are very friendly and helpful. It’s a few kilometres out of the city of Meaux and restaurants etc but that is actually good because being in the city can be annoying. There are only fast food places in the area so you will need to into a car to find some better and healthier food.
Once you are in your room it’s very quiet and you can op n the window to an internal courtyard.
- We had a dental emergency and the reception staff were excellent in helping us, brilliant customer service.
- The room was very clean, airy, had enough beding and quiet.very helpful and frendly staff. Garden was big enough for children to go out.
- The hotel was a short drive from Disneyland Paris, with easy parking. The rooms aren’t very large but contain comfy double bed, bunk beds, TV and small bathroom. Lots of towels and extra blankets are included.
Vienna House Dream Castle at Disneyland® Paris
One of our top picks in Magny-le-Hongre.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Vienna House Dream Castle at Disneyland® Paris offers accommodations in Magny-le-Hongre, just 21 miles from Paris. The hotel has a playground and spa center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk, room service, gift shop and shops at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Marne-la-Vallée is 1.9 miles from Vienna House Dream Castle , and Villepinte is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Great location, very clean, great facilities for children and a lovely garden area.
- Free shuttle to Disney that runs every 20 minutes or so. You can’t beat that. The ball pit in the lobby was a hit with my daughter, even though they could do a lot more “castle” theming as a whole in the hotel that would make it magical for the kids.
- The hotel was fine and had a nice pool. It had a castle/knight theme which my 5 year old son enjoyed.
- Close to Disney … suites are big rooms and good value.
The only option was an open buffet which was too expensive.
Swimming pool changing rooms flooring was awful so slippery and I saw 2 people slip and fall. They need to be changed asap!!
B&B Hôtel à Disneyland® Paris
One of our top picks in Magny-le-Hongre.B&B Hôtel à Disneyland® Paris is located in Magny-le-Hongre, just 21 miles from Paris. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.Marne-la-Vallée is 2.2 miles from B&B Hôtel à Disneyland® Paris, and Villepinte is 14 miles from the property. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 14 miles away.
- Excellent location, Friendly English speaking staff, Room was large spacious, very clean & fresh. We had both dinner and breakfast whilst staying both were lovely. A regular shuttle to the park and free car parking at the hotel. Have already booked to stay again.
- relaxed feeling to the hotel, the food was lovely and fresh.
- The room was very clean and spacious, the beds were comfortable and we had a great view.
- Excellent breakfast! Comfortable bed, nice shower.
- Cheap hotel compared to some other Disney hotels, breakfast was ok, close by the park so easy to take Uber if no time to wait for shuttle.
Hôtel balladins Esbly / Marne-La-Vallée
Located in Isles-lès-Villenoy, 21 miles from Paris, Hôtel balladins Esbly / Marne-La-Vallée features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Marne-la-Vallée is 5 miles from Hôtel balladins Esbly, and Villepinte is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 13 miles from Hôtel balladins Esbly / Marne-La-Vallée.
- Really friendly and helpful staff and lovely breakfast. Basic room, but the service from the staff made it a great stay.
- The hotel accepted our late check in without extra charge
- The staff is very kind specially the director Corina!
- The beds were comfy and the staff was very friendly.
- For the most part this hotel was what you would expect from a budget hotel. Staff very friendly, including reception staff and cleaners.
Top Hotels In Pommeuse Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pommeuse Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pommeuse Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pommeuse Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!