10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pom Prap Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Pom Prap Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pom Prap Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pom Prap Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pom Prap Bangkok Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pom Prap Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pom Prap Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pom Prap Bangkok Province:
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! La Locanda is located in the Bangkok Old Town neighborhood in Bangkok, just 1,950 feet from Chinatown, Sampeng.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.4 miles from La Locanda, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Very friendly hosts, nice clean rooms that are exactly as shown in the pictures. Good location just 5mins walk from Hau Lamphong station and China town is just round the corner.
- The host was amazing. We booked less than an hour before check in time and it was not a problem at all. The room was clear and the breakfast was nice.
- Close to train station, delightful owners, good breakfast, great coffee
- The owners were really nice. Giulia told us about how we could get around and a cheaper sky bar that we could go to. The other owner (forgive me for forgetting his name) was really helpful and nice when I was leaving and he was very concerned when the taxi arrived late when I didn’t even ask him. We also booked a trip and the taxi pretty late just the night before and they were very helpful. The room we stayed in was very spacious, nice and clean. The toilet was very small comparing to the room tho. U can occasionally see some ants climbing around but I guess that’s not really the hostel’s fault. The location was quite good and it didn’t take too much time getting around. Breakfast was homemade, it was nice but maybe a little more variety would be better. Ac works very well as well.
- Carlos and Giulia were very friendly and welcoming, breakfast was delicious, the hotel was in a good location with transport, shops, markets and food and drink stands nearby. They offered laundry service, free water and luggage storage. Clean sheets and towels.
The Seven Luck
The Seven Luck is located in Bangkok, just one mile from Chinatown, Sampeng.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.5 miles from The Seven Luck, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from the property.
– Close to the pier where you can travel to old Bangkok city or MBK shopping Center. Traveling by boat is the fastest way to travel in Bangkok and the fares is incredibly cheap (9 thb/ride).
– 24 hrs reception is a plus.
– Fruit market within walking distance
- the hotel near the pier .could see the boats transfer .and go out with boat easily . communited with boss very good
- Really comfortable bed! Had a good sleep at the room after a long flight.
- Friendly and helpful stuff, comfortable bed, good localization.
The accommodation is well located. It is not far from the center but it’s a little bit tricky to arrive there. We took the river boat to get there. It’s the fastest and cheapest way.
The receptionist is very friendly.
- – Close to the pier where you can travel to old Bangkok city or MBK shopping Center. Traveling by boat is the fastest way to travel in Bangkok and the fares is incredibly cheap (9 thb/ride).
Bangkok City Suite
Located in the Phaya Thai neighborhood in Bangkok, 1.1 miles from Siam Paragon Mall, Bangkok City Suite features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 1.4 miles from Bangkok City Suite, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Staff were very helpful. And the location was just great – less than 5 minutes by walking to 7 Eleven. And the internet speed was pretty good.
Bellman is good, friendly and enthusiastic.
Included safety cabinet in room to keep your valuables belongings
This was our first visit to Bangkok ..
Reception staff were polite and courteous.. But poor English communication only one girl is so friendly .
Rooms are really good and clean.
No swimming pool .Wifi connection so poor .all ways disconnecting.
Restaurant breakfast buffet option not enough .. and same Menu everyday But that said the food quality was very good.
The hotel reception needs a face lift in the near future, but i would definitely comeback and stay here again.
- I am a returning guest for this time everything better more than last time. Had one reception really friendly and helpful so much but I not remember her name.
- Beds are comfy, water supply is good, wifi connection is good too
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Boone Place offers accommodations in Bangkok, just one mile from Siam Paragon Mall. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 1.1 miles from Boone Place, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from Boone Place.
- Very friendly staffs, location, cheap clean big rooms
- i liked all the small details and the overall decoration. Very nice!
very friendly staff
the offered cheap meals
a big room with a nice shower
free coffee and tea and lemon water
The staff was very polite, and tried to help us as much as they could.
Non smoking hotel
Location – close to MBK and skytrain lines, close to Grand Palace
Internet pretty ok
The Fifth Residence
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Modern and stylish, The Fifth Residence offers boutique accommodations in Bangkok’s Pathumwan Area, a 15-minute walk from MBK Shopping Center. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.The Fifth Residence is about 16 miles from Suvarnabhumi International Airport. National Stadium BTS Skytrain Station is a 15-minute walk from the hotel.Rooms at The Fifth Residence feature wooden furnishings and cozy warm lighting. Each room comes with a private balcony. A fridge and shower facilities are also included.For guests’ convenience, the hotel provides laundry services.
- I really liked the cleanliness of the place, helpful staff from check-in to check out.
- The staffs are great and helpful and well understand English. The location is quite. Room simple but clean enough for a night in. It is around 15 mn walk to National Stadium BTS.
- The location of the hotel is fairly good – it is quite close to the old city (walking distance ~2-2,5km), but still in the quiet street. The room was very clean and spacious. Staff extremely helpful. Definitely a great place with a decent standard, I recommend.
Stayed in this hotel in 2011. So, it was my second trip with my wife. The room I was allocated was just fine – it did the job for me, nothing more, nothing less.
For breakfast, lunch, dinner, you’re on your own. They offer a coffee maker/mugs – but yo, bring your own coffee from the nearby 7/11. I wish they’d mentioned it before check-in. But, that’s not a deal-breaker.
The only advantage of the property – it’s close (almost walkable) to Siam Center, meaning you can walk (or pay 50-100 TBH for a tuktuk) to visit MBK Center, Siam Paragon for shopping. Plus, you can reach Grand Palace (and other tourist destinations) easily.
The reception staff is thoroughly professional and very helpful (they used their promotions to help me book Grab Taxi …I mean WOW!). Particularly, Tserin C Chhoden is well-versed in English communication which made my life easier in Bangkok.
I’m more likely to stay in the hotel in future.
- Clean and it’s cool. Angel the Front desk officer was very nice and helpful.
Bangkok Midtown Hotel
Located in the Phaya Thai neighborhood in Bangkok, 0.6 miles from BTS-Ratchathewi, Bangkok Midtown Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.BTS-Phaya Thai is 0.7 miles from Bangkok Midtown Hotel, and MBK Shopping Mall is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from Bangkok Midtown Hotel.
- Nice clean rooms. The pool is also nice but the view drom the pool is to the busy road along the hotel. Breakfast was also good with enough choice.
- Really nice new hotel with comfortable and spacious rooms, a decent pool and very helpful and lovely staff.
-The hotel is located really close to the main touristic places. You can reach everything by taxi for no more than 70 Baths (only take taxi Meter taxis)
-The beds were very comfortable
– The breakfast was ok
-the cleanness was very very good
- Midtown is new hotel (march 2018) with nice swimming pool. It was really clean place and polite staff.
- Room is nice and clean. Cleaning woman very friendly.
Smile Inn is located in Bangkok, just one mile from Chinatown, Sampeng.Views of the lake, river or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.7 miles from Smile Inn, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- hotel decoration was good, hotel have multi floor builiding but hotel have no any type of elevator
- Great place quiet and close to a lot of main attractions. Room was really clean and comfortable also hot water was great.
- Very nice clean hotel. Kitchen and pleasant dining room with the balcony available. Staff speaking a bit of English. Good central location about 20 mins walk to Khao Sun. Despite beeing located by the canal there were.no mosquitoes inside the room. All windows in the hall have nets.
- Good location with view of river. Spacious room with fridge, kettle and storage space. Near fruit market and street food.
I like the room being able to lock, having aircon and en-suite bathroom.
The room is small but way better than a hostel bunk bed if you are carrying more items that need locking up. The aircon & bathroom make it very comfortable.
Kitchen with communal fridge and microwave downstairs.
Royal Princess Larn Luang
Royal Princess Larn Luang offers value-for-money 4-star accommodation within 1.5 miles of historic Wat Phra Kaeo and the Grand Palace. It features free parking, a pool and 6 dining options.Guests of Royal Princess Larn Luang enjoy free shuttle services from the residence to MBK Shopping Center, Siam Paragon Department Store and Central World Shopping Center.Modern rooms at Royal Princess are furnished in neutral colors with carpeted floors. They are equipped with cable TV, a safe and internet access. A fridge and tea/coffee making amenities are also provided. Private bathrooms have a bathtub and hairdryer.Surrounded by shaded palms, the large outdoor pool provides a good place to relax. Later, head for the lobby Lounge & Bar where guests are assured of getting the night off to a fabulous start.Guests can enjoy Cantonese cuisine at The Empress Chinese restaurant and authentic Japanese favorites at Mikado Japanese restaurant. A wide range of international fare are offered at Princess Café, while light snacks and refreshing drinks can be enjoyed at Princess Club, which is on the hotel’s top floor.
- I like this hotel for its quietness. It is away from the hustle bustle of Bangkok..
- Clean, friendly staff, great location. Will stay here again.
- Average hotel with the usual stuff you need. Room is more or less clean – nothing serious but you won’t say that wow it’s like a pharmacy. Bed is really comfortable, the room is well equiped. In terms of location it’s in 20 minutes walking distance from Khao San road, there is also 7eleven in 10 minutes walk. Spa is a bit pricy, but it was good and needed a good massage after long flight 🙂 Some of the staff are nice, others not so much.
- The staff were really good and accommodated all our needs. They took care of our stay really well. Thanks a lot
- Clean place, kind of central location though morning many restaurant options right around the area. Big rooms with balcony and desk.
Prince Palace Hotel
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Prince Palace Hotel offers accommodations in Bangkok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is one mile from Prince Palace Hotel, and Siam Paragon Mall is 1.5 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Nice view from the room and swimming pool area, comfortable beds. Close to the water tram. Breakfasts were tasty.
The room was nice, at 29 floor.
The pool and the view from the pool was awesome
Good location, Close to the attraction(Grand palace)
Good location, close to the boat pier which took us to the main attractions.
Many choices for breakfast, comfortable room.
Old but elegant. Nice pool.
Staff were friendly and very helpful.
- Not much at all. Staff were rude and inatttentive to requests. They also seemed to use the language barrier to their advantage.
Really nice hotel in the center of Bangkok.
Fantastic view from 25th floor. Big apartement with lot of space.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Tongpoon Hotel offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 0.9 miles from Siam Paragon Mall. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 0.9 miles from Tongpoon Hotel, and MRT-Silom is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from Tongpoon Hotel.
- Good Localisation near MBK and train station ! Huge rooms ! Quite cheap for Bangkok
- Very kind stuff! And good location – not far from the biggest shopping malls.
Staff were welcoming, very hospitable in allowing for a late check out and holding onto our bags until our train departure. Friendly housekeeping staff.
Close to train station, not too far from BTS.
- Dated and dilapidated. Could use a serious facelift. They may have been in the process of one. It just looked like it was not cared for for years. Def needs a paint job and some TLC
- The size of the room. And i was able to do early check in and late check out
Top Hotels In Pom Prap Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pom Prap Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pom Prap Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pom Prap Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!