10 Best Hotels To Stay In Polopos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Polopos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Polopos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Polopos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Polopos Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Polopos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Polopos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Polopos Andalucía:
La Primera Sonrisa
Located in Polopos in the region of Andalusia, 21 miles from Sierra Nevada, La Primera Sonrisa features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the inn. Almuñécar is 22 miles from La Primera Sonrisa, and Lanjarón is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 38 miles from La Primera Sonrisa.
- Good variety of tapas. Breakfast (for an additional charge) set us up for the day there was so much to eat – lots of local produce, all fresh and made to order and great coffee. Lovely, welcoming owners, Keon and Ivo. Claire was the perfect hostess as well as very entertaining – we had a great 24 hours, thanks to you all
- Amazing location. Great food. Truly worth going out of your way to spend at least one night in Polopos. The hotel and the village have… well… character. But be certain to book ahead, there are only 2 rooms.
- Fantastic hosts, very good dinner, terrace with a view, tea & coffee in the room, very clean
- Great bar and staff , very helpfull. Location is up in the mountains
- Very personal welcome and service from the delightful owners. Hotel is in an amazing position in the hills with imcredible views. A welcome retreat from the hubbub of the coast.
Hotel las Conchas
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel las Conchas is located in La Rábita in the region of Andalusia, just 27 miles from Sierra Nevada. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Almuñécar is 29 miles from Hotel las Conchas, and Lanjarón is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 45 miles from Hotel las Conchas.
- This is a lovely hotel but is in desperate need of an upgrade. It’s got much that makes for an excellent future but is let down by a slightly faded air. However it is a beautiful place which tourism has amazingly yet to appreciate.
- The location of this hotel is absolutely second to none. Rooms of good size too and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Fab, reasonably priced continental breakfast. Totally Spanish little seaside village with every amenity within.
- Amazing view out to sea! Small town Spanish vibes, friendly staff seemingly family run. Huge balcony and spacious room!
- A bit old-style hotel with rooms facing the sea. Would have been extremely nice in a better weather. We had a day of storm. But sleeping with the sound of waves crashing the sand was lovely. The lady at the reception was so friendly and though my Spanish was very limited i managed to understand all her kind directions and recommendations as to restaurants around.
Great location across from the beach. Staff very competent and speak English. Private underground parking available.
Staff provided an extra bed for our child at very little notice.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Iberico offers pet-friendly accommodations in Gualchos. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet.You will find concierge services at the property.Sierra Nevada is 26 miles from Hotel Iberico, and Nerja is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Very basic hotel but good value for the money.
- La amabilidad y el trato del personal, además de la ubicación del hotel.
- Sabíamos por las fotos y la categoría del hotel mas o menos que nos íbamos encontrar … pero nos sorprendió mucho: limpio, personal muy amable, muebles acordes a la decoración pero todo en perfecto estado. Dispone de piscina y parking.
- Estaba limpio y era tranquilo. El restaurante estaba muy bien
- Lo mejor varias cosas.. La piscina, el menú, el aparcamiento, y supermercado cerca. En general la comodidad del hotel que lo tienes prácticamente todo en el mismo recinto si quieres. Buena calidad-precio.
Hotel Embarcadero de Calahonda de Granada
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Embarcadero de Calahonda de Granada offers accommodations in Calahonda. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sierra Nevada is 27 miles from Embarcadero de Calahonda, and Nerja is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- A lovely hotel right on the seafront. A beautiful view even in the rain! We seemed to have the place to ourselves as we traveled in low season. Drinks and tapas were delicious. Tapas included a lot of wonderful fish
- Friendly,helpful staff.Good service. In cafeteria and restaurant.Excellent value for money.
- Clean, modern hotel with amazing sea views from the balcony. Incredible value for money.
We had room and balcony with view over the sea. No road between hotel and beach, hotel terrace right on the beach.
Good beds and a smallish bathroom but still very okay.
Food was excellent.
- The position staff and restaurant food. All excellent.
Hotel El Ancla
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Calahonda, 27 miles from Sierra Nevada, Hotel El Ancla features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Nerja is 26 miles from Hotel El Ancla, and Almuñécar is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The beautiful sea views from our balcony! Breakfast was amazing! Dinner in the hotel restaurant was delicious, very large portions! Loved the unspoilt location of the hotel so close to the beach.
- The check-in/out was very easy. The staff were, generally, very pleasant and helpful.
- Great place to get totally immersed in Spanish holiday culture. The hotel was a hub for locals and holiday makers alike so the atmosphere in the bar was great. Loved the churros for breakfast and the free tapas with drinks. Do not come here if you want full English breakfasts, happy hours and Only Fools and Horses on the TV.
- Very Clean bedroom, very closed to the beach and with air conditioned.
- Hotel also has a cafe and restaurant attached. The room was very comfortable which made the price of the stay seem more reasonable.
Estrella de las Nieves
Located in Pampaneira, 21 miles from Granada, Estrella de las Nieves features free WiFi access and private parking.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Sierra Nevada is 11 miles from Estrella de las Nieves, and Almuñécar is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- This hotel was marvelous and exceeded all our expecations in every respect. The breakfast was absolutely fabulous with so much to choose from and all delicious. The rooms were spacious, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. We stayed as a group of two couples and we all loved this hotel and would highly recommend it.
- The hotel provides excellent breakfast, exceeded our expectation.
- Very nice hotel in Pampaneria. Stayed in January and the central heating system was up to the challenge of keeping the room warm. Very good breakfast and very friendly helpful staff.
- Excellent value for money and delicious hearty breakfast for a hiking weekend at Sierra Nevada.
- This is an exceptional property. The grounds are extensive with patios and stupendous views. The rooms are large and the beds are comfortable. The shared kitchen/living space, with fireplace, is very nice and includes two dining tables and ample seating.
Hotel Puerta Nazarí
One of our top picks in Órgiva.Located in Órgiva, 21 miles from Granada, Hotel Puerta Nazarí features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Sierra Nevada is 13 miles from Hotel Puerta Nazarí, and Nerja is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the place was nice and clean.
- Very friendly local hotel on good location for walking and access to buses
- Service on check in and bar restaurant service by Rebecca…also very helpful ladies in reception on check out. Great restaurant food.
It’s out of town, right at the junction of the road that goes to the high altitude villages, but it’s only a 700m walk to downtown (church), so you always have plenty of parking place. It’s a good base to explore the Alpujarras.
Receptionists were friendly and gave information on sights (in Spanish) and they were flexible, let me leave a day early for free.
It was quiet warm (20 C) in the room in midwinter, even with the air-con switched off. The restaurant is cheap and popular with locals.
- Very convenient . Staff very helpful and happy. Bed comfortable .Bathroom perhaps could do with upgrading. Very good for a couple of nights stay whilst exploring the Alpujarras.
Finca Los Llanos
In quiet and beautiful natural surroundings, the Finca Los Llanos is located in the heart of the Alpujarras, on the slopes of the Sierra Nevada mountain range.In this area guests have the possibility to do rafting, paragliding, hand gliding, hiking and horseback riding. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2 hour drive away. Back at the hotel, enjoy the amazing views, the peacefulness, and the outdoor swimming pool.All of the hotel’s rooms are full equipped with heating, TV, fridge, hairdryer and a telephone. Standard rooms have a balcony or terrace with wonderful views.The restaurant serves good quality food, and wireless internet is free of charge in the hotels public areas. Parking on site is free for guests.
- Huge breakfast.stunning views. Very peaceful off season
We really loved this place! The staff were so friendly and helpful. The linen on the beds were great quality and so comfortable.
It was a divine little village hideaway tucked in the snow capped mountains.
- Wonderful view from room, fantastic breakfast buffet, and very helpful staff
- Large lounge area in the hotel with a selection of games, books separate play area for young children. Staff tried to light afire while we were there but the wind prevailed causing a lot of smoke. All the above was useful when the weather set in and outdoor activities were off schedule
- We were kindly upgraded and had great views over the village and onto the mountains from our balcony.
Hotel Rural Real de Poqueira
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Rural Real de Poqueira is located in Capileira in the region of Andalusia, just 20 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Sierra Nevada is 9 miles from Hotel Rural Real Poqueira, and Almuñécar is 24 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 28 miles away.
- Bed was comfortable, there was extra bedding for both beds, it was quiet. Breakfast was very good.
- The staff were very welcoming and helpful. The mattress was excellent.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms very clean and tastefully decorated. The beds were very comfortable, seemed brandnew !! All in all our stay in the Hotel a wonderful experience. We will definetely be back in summer.
Lovely comfortable hotel with great views.
Location was central but quiet, perfect.
- Nice clean room, great location, very friendly staff, who speak English and german. Good starting point for hiking in the Sierra Nevada.
Elba Motril Beach & Business Hotel
One of our top picks in Motril.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Elba Motril Beach & Business Hotel is located in Motril in the region of Andalusia. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Sierra Nevada is 27 miles from Elba Motril Beach & Hotel, and Nerja is 19 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 35 miles away.
- Good location and very friendly staff, good private parking garage and the breakfast was EXCELLENT!!
Easy to find, large comfortable bed. Good staff, eager to assist.
Nice breakfast with a great choice and good coffee, the pool was also nice and the water warm.
Well located only a short walk from the beach.
The friendly staff and their treatment of children
The food was excellent with different themes for the evening meals
- Rooms are nice and spacious, with nice terraces. The view is not so great, but its ok.
We liked the comfortable beds. The food was good and the staff very friendly and helpful.
Well done the management.
Top Hotels In Polopos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Polopos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Polopos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Polopos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!