10 Best Hotels To Stay In Polop Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Polop Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Polop Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Polop Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Polop Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Polop Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Polop Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Polop Valencia Community:
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. In Alfaz del Pí, Hotel Europa is half a mile from Albir Beach and offers a seasonal outdoor pool. Each air conditioned room has a balcony, minibar, TV and free Wi-Fi.The Europa has a terrace and grounds with a children’s play area. There is a buffet restaurant and a snack bar on site. The 24-hour front desk offers a safety deposit service.Guests can reserve free private parking at the Europa Hotel. Just 4 miles from Benidorm, it is within a 10-minute drive of Mundomar and Aqualandia Water Parks and Terra Natura and Terra Mítica Theme Parks.
- Good value for the money , comfy bed, hot shower , good breakfast ,
- Good location with clean room and great value for money.
- The breakfast served was excellent The room was quiet,clean and comfortable
- Beds are the best i have ever sleep’t in. rooms are clean ideal for an over night stay. near to railway station. take’s you in to Benidorm or Denia the outher way. bus no: 10 run’s every 15 minutes. till midnight’s.transfer from airport drop’s you of at Hotel albir also pick up point.you have to walk to the Hotel Europa. walk back to the Macdonalds on mane road,walk through there car park into aldeas car park cross main road to the Hotel Europa. if you remember this is a 2 star hotel and not the Hilton you will not be disaponted or you get what you pay for. after reading some of the report’s i was not shore what to expect. I think it’s the missing suet case thing you know you go on holiday only to try and get a free one out of it. good value for the money if you what better pay for it.
- Had to pay for breakfast which was included in price of stay. Mrs Prichard is disabled and was unable to go to restaurant. Mr Prichard went down to get coffee and crossiant but was told he had to pay if we did not eat In restaurant he explained the situation and was told he had to pay. A part from this incident our stay was excellent
One of our top picks in Benidorm.Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, La Estación offers accommodations in Benidorm. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alicante is 24 miles from La Estación, and Gandía is 29 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 30 miles away.
- Friendly staff.Bus stop & supermarket downstairs very convenient !
- The whole experience at this hotel was excellent, the staff were so helpful, you can catch numbers of local busses to take you anywhere, into benidorm. Bar prices very good, tv in the room gives you good choice channels in english, i was on top floor so views were stunning. Can’t recommend this hotel enough.
The hotel is well placed for those who want to be slightly out of the hub of things.
Cab ride in was only about E7 each way, dependent on how far in to the resort you were travelling of course. Cabs readily available near the hotel. lots of free parking. Breakfast was only E6 pp,
which if you want to eat and head off on your return journey it was great. We would stay there
again. the pool area was pleasant enough. it also offered a self laundry option which for long stay visitors would probably be a bonus.
- Cleanliness, comfortable, good value for money, lovely big bathrooms.
- Clean quiet and value for money staff always polite and helpful. Not first time stayed there and definitely won’t be the last
One of our top picks in Albir.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Noguera is located in Albir in the region of Valencia Community. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Benidorm is 4.4 miles from Hotel Noguera, and Alicante is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 34 miles from Hotel Noguera.
- Spotlessly clean all over the hotel, the room was lovely with a very impressive bathroom, included was a lovely choice of breakfast, a nice place to relax
- Stayed here on 2 other occasions, and have recommended them to others. All found the place a really nice hotel to stay at
- A proper bath very good bathroom layout. A user and not a designer did it. As always a very nice stay will be back again for our third visit of the year very shortly.
- This is an amazing hotel very clean and friendly staff, the rooms are very spacious and the bathroom facilities are amazing with a jet wash walk in shower. Also the beach is bout 500 meters away, loved our stay will definitely book again if I go to altea. 10/10
Friendly and helpful staff rooms good
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Celymar is located in the Benidorm Old Town neighborhood in Benidorm, just 23 miles from Alicante. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Gandía is 30 miles from Hotel Celymar, and Calpe is 12 miles away. Alicante Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- lovely clean new room, restaurant new and very clean
- Welcoming and helpful staff who allocated me a quiet room as requested even though I had only booked 2 hours before arrival on Easter weekend.
- Friendly staff , Clean Hotel , Room Cleaned every day and nice continental breakfast , hotel in the middle of the old town short walk to the beach , with local shops around it
- Nice friendly staff very smiley and polite. The hotel was spotless. The breakfast was a good lay out with a good selection.
- Everything was great. Ideal location and great value for money. Breakfast at the hotel. Bonus too. Would recommend.
La Morena – solo adultos (+16)
Located in Finestrat, 5 miles from Benidorm, La Morena – solo adultos (+16) features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Alicante is 22 miles from La Morena – solo adultos (+16), and Gandía is 27 miles away. Alicante Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The staff are very friendly and accommodating. Doing business with La Morena is completely hassle free. I’ve stayed here a few times and I will keep coming back. The breakfast is delicious. The homemade jam is so yummy!
- The breakfast was exceptional with a range of choices, always prepared in the morning. Location as well was great with only a short walking distance to town and restaurants. In the shadow of the climbing mountain! Would highly recommend.
- Our room was beautiful and the views absolutely stunning, mountain views from the patio at the back and countryside from the balcony which we sat on all evening. The bed was very comfortable and extra long so perfect for my 6’2″ boyfriend, the shower was lovely with nice toiletries. There was free water and coffee in the room along with a small payable mini-bar – we put our wine in the fridge! We also ate at the restaurant which was excellent, definitely recommended. Service throughout was excellent.
- Comfy bed, mini fridge in room. Excellent views. Terrace outside room with large chairs and tables.
- Staff were very friendly and Hotel very clean, lunch in the restaurant was superb with a very knowledgable and attentive waiter
Hotel Rober Palas
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Set in quiet surroundings 1,700 feet from Albir Beach, Hotel Rober Palas is one mile from Altea and 3 miles from Benidorm.Rooms are air conditioned and have heating. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub and shower, as well as a hairdryer and amenities.Ideally located for trips many attractions in the region such as Terra Natura Park, Terra Mitica and Aqualandia and very convenient for Golfers, Windsurfers and walking. You can also visit the Punta Bombarda Lighthouse. The Serra Gelada offers excellent views of Altea Bay and the Rock of Ifach.The hotel is just a 5 minute walk from nearby stores, restaurants and cafes.Family attractions such as Terra Natura Zoopark, Terra Mitica Theme Park, Aqualandia and Mundomar are just 10 minutes away by car. The Palas can offer information and discounted entrance tickets.
- Excellent location, quiet, great breakfast with plenty of choice, comfortable bed, hot powerful shower, really good value for money, I would stay again.
- The room and facilities as expected. Breakfast buffet style lots lots of choice all OK.
- The reception staff were very welcoming, in particular Señor Jamie who was really helpful and spoke excellent English and Spanish.
- It was great value for money with excellent wifi, the location was perfect for my stay.
- Food p lentifull and varied. Room decent size with balcony,bathroom good size.
Hotel Finca Fabiola
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Finca Fabiola is located in Finestrat in the region of Valencia Community. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Benidorm is 3.3 miles from Hotel Finca Fabiola, and Alicante is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Fantastic place, quiet and nice staff. Beautiful mountains for running
- Totally refreshing to have something different to a typical modern hotel / guest house and with all the facilities you would expect. Fantastic mountain views.
- Breakfast was good, Fabiola was fabulous, everywhere was spotlessly clean. Cant wait to come again in the Spring.
- Clean, quiet and spacious place. Nice views on Puig Campana. High and hot shower, unfortunately two mornings no water… Fabiola is a very warm, pleasant and fun hostess!!
- Decor was stunning. Location was utterly beautiful. Owner was delightful.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Altaia is located in Altea, 6 miles from Benidorm and 29 miles from Alicante. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Gandía is 27 miles from Hotel Altaia, and Calpe is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The room was nice, each one comes with a balcony. Ours was the cheaper option so didn’t face the beach, but we could still see it laterally. Be careful not to stain your clothes by touching the balcony wall like I did. The room was nice. Above all, the breakfast buffet was outstanding. The breakfast was one of the reasons we came, and it was fantastic!
- Excellent buffet style breakfast with a lovely view of the beach and water. Great coffee. Good location within the town. Lots of private parking on site. Would definitely stay here again.
- Comfy bed, excellent inclusive breakfast, friendly staff, and perfect position facing the beach
- Beautiful location on the beach front. Excellent healthy breakfast overlooking the ocean. Great location for local restaurants and walking.
- Excellently situated on the front with a great view of the sea. Very tasty and varied continental breakfast. Easy access to and from the hotel. Lift to all floors. Large bedroom and bathroom.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Andalucia offers accommodations in Benidorm. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alicante is 23 miles from Hotel Andalucia, and Gandía is 29 miles away. Alicante Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- We didnt managed to get up for breakfast so can’t comment, over all hotel was clean staff were friendly and pleasent
- The proprietors were very friendly and helpful, couldn’t fault them lovely people.
- Staff were just great, really comfy bed, cold buffet breakfast (plus toast) and plenty of it. We are pensioners but there was a good mix of people and its one of the best budget hotels we have visited.
- Staff was excellent,friendly helpful & with a smile
- Breakfast just fair, rooms quite basic but clean.no car parking
One of our best sellers in Benidorm! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Marbella is located in the Benidorm Old Town neighborhood in Benidorm, 23 miles from Alicante and 30 miles from Gandía. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Calpe is 12 miles from Hotel Marbella, and Denia is 25 miles away. Alicante Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Staff was good and clean room, ideally for singles and couples
- Hotel in a great location , the staff were so helpful especially Adrian , he couldn’t do enough for you …. we could have had the beds and towels changed every day if we wanted …. would definitely go back to this venue …. a big thank you to Adrian and the rest of the staff for adding to our great holiday experience …
- Went on a stag weekend had no problems with the place ..helps that they had no problems with us
- Perfect location for the old town. Staff really kind.
- Clean and comfortable ideal location for Old Town Benidorm.
Top Hotels In Polop Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Polop Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Polop Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Polop Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!