10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pollos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Pollos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pollos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pollos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pollos Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pollos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pollos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pollos Castile And Leon:
Parador de Tordesillas
Sheltered in its own pine forest with swimming pool, this fine hotel is a converted mansion with a peaceful location beside Tordesillas. Enjoy typical Castilian style and a restaurant with excellent regional cuisine.Find true relaxation when staying in the Parador de Tordesillas. Not only is the location very tranquil, but you can unwind in the heated indoor pool, sauna and Turkish baths. Alternatively, workout in the hotel’s gym. Children have access to a play area.Explore the Parador de Tordesillas’ well-kept grounds with large pine trees and pretty plants. You can enjoy your meal overlooking the grounds from the pleasant outdoor terrace of the Parador de Tordesillas.Interiors are beautifully maintained to match the property’s original architecture and history. Ceilings and doors are made of robust, polished wood and rooms are decorated with antique-style furniture.
Spacious bedrooms have private bathrooms and views of the grounds.
- We had paid for a room with breakfast, but had to leave before the dining room opened the following morning. The staff very graciously prepared plates with fruit, sandwich meats and pastries and served it to us in the café-bar next to reception an hour before the dining room opened. This was exceptional service!
- I asked for a quiet room, and it was lovely. No noise at all, apart from morning birdsong. Staff friendly and helpful. Food was great. I booked dinner, B&B online and probably didn’t need to book a 3 course meal, one course would’ve been fine. Breakfast was varied and gluten free bread provided.
- Nice Parador located just off the motorway. Convenient for a stopover on way to/from Portugal/Santander ferry port.
- As usual for a Parador, a lovely building with verycomfortable bedroom. Great food and restaurant service although the restaurant itself is a little soulless.
- Great value,quality and location for the trip from Santander to the Algarve. Restaurant excellent and serves till 23.00
Doña Elvira Nava
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Doña Elvira Nava offers accommodations in Nava del Rey, just 29 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Toro is 21 miles from Doña Elvira Nava, and Tordesillas is 12 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Really lively Hotel Rustica lovely welcoming staff who work their socks off. Extremely good dinner in full on family atmosphere very generous portions. Do not be put off by the surrounding area which looks a bit run down, the whole village is. Once you are inside it’s like Dr Who’s tardis it just goes on for ever!!
- The evening meal offered was really special, well presented and delicious. Well recommended. Very little English spoken but not a problem for us and the staff were friendly and helpful.
- La cama perfecta, habitacion muy bonita. Baño bien
- Hotel perfecto, muy cerca del circuito FK1, ideal para pasar la noche. el trato fue estupendo, incluso llegamos bastante tarde y no hubo ningún problema. La habitación muy limpia y ordenada. Las camas son muy cómodas.
- Sitio muy tranquilo,el hotel muy bonito y acogedor.Nos habría gustado probar la comida pero nos fuimos temprano de alli. El desayuno muy bueno.
Hotel Torre de Sila
One of our top picks in Tordesillas – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Torre de Sila offers accommodations in Tordesillas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valladolid is 18 miles from Hotel Torre de Sila, and Toro is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Location excellent. Good breakfast.always a parking space.
- Staff so helpful, breakfast selection excellent, good sleep due to quiet situation.
- ideally located, comfortable ample sized room and generous breakfast included.
- The hotel was extremely easy to find – coming into into Tordesillas from the north it’s almost the first thing you see. There was easy, free street parking just behind the hotel. The hotel itself is modern and attractively decorated, with a nice lobby-bar, and our room was light and spacious. The staff were welcoming and helpful. All the town’s sights were within easy walking distance.
- This is a very convenmient location just 2 minutes from motorway and the hotel is in near center od town with all facilities shops and restaurants and places of interest within short walk.
Hotel Los Toreros
Located in Tordesillas, 17 miles from Valladolid, Hotel Los Toreros features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toro is 21 miles from Hotel Los Toreros, and Medina del Campo is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 16 miles from the property.
We had half-board so evening meal included. Excellent quality. Friendly service, very helpful although only two people spoke English.
Double windows everywhere so good sound-proofing and well insulated in winter. New lounge /bar , very comfortable and nice atmosphere. Great value for money. Easy parking just outside
- Free car park a nice touch Staff very friendly Restaurant was good value and the wardrobe was an unusual feature!
- WiFi excellent 15mbs. Room stank of Cigerettes. Bar food was very good and reasonable. Didn’t stop for breakfast.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We booked dinner bed and breakfast. The dinner was excellent the breakfast was not. But would definitely stay again and go down for breakfast earlier
- The reception staff very abrupt, one of the bar staff a man very unhelpful, refused to get food from the hotel when asked by my wife to where we were seated but then he served other people seated near us. One lady at the Bar was very helpful to us. There were many delicatessen and a mini market in front, There are couple of parking at the rear of the hotel. Rooms were clean, sheets were clean and shower was OK. Take the rooms with odd number which is to the rear of the property.
- We had half-board so evening meal included. Excellent quality. Friendly service, very helpful although only two people spoke English.
Complejo ATH Real de Castilla I-II
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Complejo ATH Real de Castilla I-II offers accommodations in Tordesillas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valladolid is 18 miles from Complejo ATH Real de Castilla I-II, and Toro is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- La limpieza de la habitación era muy buena, y la calefacción era de suelo radial y daba mucha calidez a la habitación. En general, fue una estancia corta pero agradable.
El desayuno estaba muy bueno .
Y los empleados son súper simpáticos
- Cama cómoda…habitación limpia…habitación calentita. Todo genial
- Personal muy atento y amable, servicial y muy dispuesto a hacer lo posible para que la estancia esté a gusto del cliente.
- Toda una sorpresa poder disfrutar del jacuzzi que inesperadamente nos encontramos en el baño.
Located in Simancas, 9 miles from Valladolid, Hotel Simancas features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toro is 28 miles from Hotel Simancas, and Tordesillas is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 10 miles from Hotel Simancas.
- Easy to find on the main highway. Restaurant right in the hotel.
- The lady on reception was so welcoming and friendly. We couldn’t find the place and phoned up. We had a strange conversation in ‘Spanglish’ and managed to find it. The receptionist was lovely. Hotel was ideal for us on our way to the Algarve,
- atmosphere, staff, good food, value for money and comfortable rooms
- The bar and the restaurant were friendly and the food and drink were great value for money. We were made to feel very welcome.
- This is a great stop-over spot right on the freeway and with a fuel station attached, and a very short drive into Simancas. The room was large and spotlessly clean with good lighting (not always the case), the bed comfortable and the bathroom very roomy with a great step-in shower with a fixed shower rose and plenty of hot water. The staff were super friendly and helpful and the attached bar/cafe was lively and convenient. The price makes it a bargain.
Hotel Resort El Montico
Located in Tordesillas, 15 miles from Valladolid, Hotel Resort El Montico features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toro is 23 miles from Hotel Resort El Montico, and Medina del Campo is 14 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 14 miles away.
A comfortable smart hotel located just off the motorway. Very good for an overnight stay, it was a cold evening when we arrived but the central heating was on and there is a huge roaring log fire in the cafeteria. We ate dinner in the cafeteria as the restaurant was closed (this was Sunday) but the food was very good, we could recommend the Iberian platter.
Breakfast was tasty and included scrambled eggs and bacon.
- Very comfortable rooms, well fitted. Grounds looked nice but weather not conducive to more exploring.
- I stayed one night in this hotel. It was a stop over as i drove to Lisbon. The location near to the A62 was perfect for my requirements. It is a modern looking hotel that looks like it has many facilities but I was not there long enough to see them all. I did try the restaurant and the food I had was very good. The room was spacious as was the bathroom. Both immaculately clean and new looking.
People are very kind, make you feel at home, specially Vanessa.
Hotel has very good facilities for children, food is good and rooms are clean and convenient.
- Definitely a resort type feel. Breakfast and dinner were good.
- A comfortable smart hotel located just off the motorway. Very good for an overnight stay, it was a cold evening when we arrived but the central heating was on and there is a huge roaring log fire in the cafeteria. We ate dinner in the cafeteria as the restaurant was closed (this was Sunday) but the food was very good, we could recommend the Iberian platter.
Hotel Reina Isabel
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Reina Isabel offers accommodations in Medina del Campo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valladolid is 25 miles from Hotel Reina Isabel, and Toro is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 27 miles from Hotel Reina Isabel.
- Room was very comfortable, well heated and with a great shower in the bathroom (bath also available). Staff very helpful, would certainly stay here again if I were to be in the area.
- Friendly staff. Safe parking for motorcycle. Clean rooms. Elevator. Good WIFI reception. Close to the castle and old city.
- Clean, comfortable and modern, with free on-site parking. No restaurant facilities but you can get coffee, croissants and cakes at the bar in the morning. Close to town centre (5 minutes) and about 15 minutes’ walk from the imposing La Mota castle.
Basic , clean accommodation. Better in summer when there are more restaurants open in the town. We struggled to find anywhere to eat.
Room is basic so not exactly where you want to spend an evening and there is no lounge. The bar downstairs was closed as it was Sunday.
The location was good for the journey back to Santander and within the town the hotel is positioned to be able to walk to the main sites.
The hotel was very clean and the bedroom and bathroom well appointed. I couldn’t believe it had a two star rating which doesn’t do it justice. Also has secure off road parking.
Accepted pets no problems.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Colina offers accommodations in Geria, just 10 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toro is 27 miles from La Colina, and Tordesillas is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 11 miles from La Colina.
As a regular visitor to the property I am always satisfied with my time spent there.
The staff are always pleasant, and the food is good.
- I use this hotel at least twice a year and I am especially able to commend the staff, who are friendly and obviously enjoy their work, and the bar food which is particularly good value for money. Indeed, the bar-restaurant, rather than the actual restaurant, appears to be the hub of the hotel and of the locality.
- Ideal for one night stopover . Parking in front of hotel excellent , secure and free . Quiet, even though a short distance from motorway , Restaurant and a snack bar excellent from a burger to steak dinner , bar snacks , reasonable price , good value . Small shop next to bar.
- Easy to get to, shame they didn’t cook fresh eggs and bacon especially as a lot of english use this place
- Comfortable stop on the motorway. However what was exceptional was the food and excellent wine. Quite unexpected!
- As a regular visitor to the property I am always satisfied with my time spent there.
Hotel Juan II
Located in Toro, 18 miles from Zamora, Hotel Juan II features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tordesillas is 20 miles from Hotel Juan II, and Medina del Campo is 29 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 31 miles away.
Our wonderful room With the most fantastic views ?
And free car parking out the front !
- The position of this hotel is exceptional.The staff are professional and very friendly.Nothing is too much trouble for them.
- Great location right next to the picturesque church and Main Street.
- It is a nice hotel; nothing really wrong. The hotel is showing its age, but not in any way that detracts particularly from a pleasant stay. For Toro it is fine with a great location.
The view is amazing.
Bed very confortable and new
- Our wonderful room With the most fantastic views ?
Top Hotels In Pollos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pollos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pollos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pollos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!