10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pollionnay Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Pollionnay Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pollionnay Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pollionnay Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pollionnay Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pollionnay Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pollionnay Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pollionnay Rhône-alps:
Best Western Le Longchamp
The Best Western Le Longchamp is a hotel in the heart of west Lyon in a residential area. Free Wi-Fi is available througout.The hotel has 40 air-conditioned bedrooms, each including a flat-screen TV, safe and minibar. Some rooms open directly onto the garden.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional meals directly overlooking the garden and pool.Additional facilities at the hotel include meeting rooms, a garden and an outdoor pool.The hotel is 2 miles from Boiron Laboratories, Bio Merieux Laboratories and Pasteur Merieux Laboratories. The A6, A7 and A89 highways are a 10-minute drive away. The property provides free parking.
Motel style appertments, with large garden inside, offering a small pool and chairs to relax.
room decorated with attention (in my favourite color purple). Excellent parking.
Lovely breakfast serviced in the room due to low occupation at our time of visit.
- The restaurant food was very enjoyable and the waiters very attentive. My favourite dish was a gambas risotto with spinach.
– The staff is very kind and helpful
– Brekfast is very good ( a lot of diffrent dishes)
Excellent breakfast, good parking facilities, very good service!
Very nice place to stay!
- personnel bien veillant qui nous avait mis en bout de couloir
- Motel style appertments, with large garden inside, offering a small pool and chairs to relax.
Hotellerie de la Cascade
Located in Saint-Genis-les-Ollières in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 4.5 miles from Lyon, Hotellerie de la Cascade features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Étienne is 28 miles from Hotellerie de la Cascade, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 17 miles from the property.
El hotel está situado en un entorno muy bonito y la dueña es muy simpática y nos ayudó en todo momento.
Fuimos en la fiesta de las luces y un autobus muy cerca del hotel te lleva hasta la parada de metro de Gorge de Loup, evitando así los atascos.
- gentillesse du couple gérant, très serviable et à l’écoute de nos demandes
le lit était très bon; dommage que nous n’ayons pas pu diner sur place mais nous avons eu une bonne adresse.
Parking difficile du fait de la réception ,et heureusement que nous avons pensé à demander le code pour rentrer
- lit en largeur 160cm, linge de toilette en quantité suffisante , piscine privative
environnement bucolique piscine très correcte
la patronne est très accueillante et serviable
- El hotel está situado en un entorno muy bonito y la dueña es muy simpática y nos ayudó en todo momento.
Brit Hotel Lyon Nord Dardilly
The Hôtel balladins Lyon / Dardilly is located 6.8 miles from Lyon city center. It has a restaurant and bar and provides free parking and free Wi-Fi in each room.The Hôtel balladins Lyon / Dardilly offers air-conditioned rooms with a terrace and satellite and cable TV.Guests can choose from a selection of traditional and regional dishes served in the hotel’s restaurant.The Hôtel balladins Lyon / Dardilly is close to Lyon’s museums and theaters. Guests can also head to the nearby Alps, and enjoy the skiing or hiking trails offered.
- It was clean and simple breakfast was plentiful and fresh lovely friendly staff
- Comfy bed, friendly staff, good breakfast and 20 mins from Lyon centre by bus. Lyon travel ticket 24 hrs great value at 5.60
- Being an American I liked the set-up of the rooms, with access from outdoors and being able to have a ground floor unit. It reminds me of motels back home. Traveling with my dog, it was quick and easy to take him out for a bathroom break.
- The room was pretty clean and comfortable, friendly staff, good breakfast, quiet place, lots of privacy. The hotel is close to the highway and has great private parking. I would recommend it for a rest stop or business travel.
- Easily accessible and fairly easy to find. Good breakfast, helpful and friendly staff.
Hotel Beaulieu Lyon Charbonnières
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Beaulieu Lyon Charbonnières offers accommodations in Charbonnières-les-Bains. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Lyon is 5 miles from Hotel Beaulieu Lyon Charbonnières , and Saint-Étienne is 29 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- We arrived late in the evening, at 9:30pm. The restaurant was full and at the end of service. However, the staff made a special effort to find us a table and we had a really good meal.
- The restaurant in the hotel is very good. The dinner was delicious… The atmosphere is very friendly and nice.
- The beds were really comfy, the receptionist spoke really good English, the coffee in the morning was fantastic – strong, smooth. Vibrant suburb with a cash point , boulangerie and patisserie nearby. Nice French atmosphere. we were only there for one night though as we arrived from Italy at about 10pm and left about lunchtime the next day for England.
- Efficiency and friendliness of staff, especially manager. Quality of the food. Cleanliness of the entire hotel.
- Excellent management, able to create a special atmosphere around book reading & well being. Attentive to client needs
One of our top picks in Écully.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hôtel Valpré is located in Écully, just 2.4 miles from Lyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Saint-Étienne is 30 miles from Hôtel Valpré, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 14 miles from Hôtel Valpré.
- Very lovely location, the second time we stayed there
- Room, park, shower, bathroom, WiFi, water cattle in the room with cups, coffee and tea.
- Location quiet and convenient for stop over on way to or from south of France. Rooms and general area spotlessly clean. Staff very helpful and friendly. Property has lots of greenery and lovely view from rooms.
- Super stay to overnight with the children on the way to France
- Staff was very friendly, nice hotel, good location neat Lyon. Very good value to money.
Mercure Lyon Charbonnières
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Mercure Lyon Charbonnières offers accommodations in Charbonnières-les-Bains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lyon is 4.3 miles from Mercure Lyon Charbonnières, and Saint-Étienne is 29 miles from the property. Saint Exupery Airport is 16 miles away.
- Great breakfast , sweet and salty. Silent hotel situated in nice Small town. View from the hotelroom on the mounutains.
- Location is good for meeting the client located nearby. Staff friendliness was great.
Breakfast was very good, the eggs were creamy we sat for a long talking and the staff were charming and we did not feel any pressure to leave.
We had our dog with us and the staff were very kind and he was not a trouble to anyone
- Staff was VERY kind and helpful. Both front desk and restaurant
Quick check-in/check-out. Nice room, nice bathroom-shower.
Good breakfast. Great parking options onsite.Food in restaurant is good. Free coffee in the room.
Inter-Hôtel Westlodge Dardilly Lyon Nord
Inter-Hôtel Westlodge Dardilly Lyon Nord is located in Dardilly, 6 miles from Lyon and 12 miles from Villefranche-sur-Saône. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Villeurbanne is 7 miles from Westlodge Lyon Nord, and Bron is 9 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Stop over to break the journey up. We ate at the pizza directly over the road which was a real lily good find and recomendation. Wood fired oven, friendly people and great food
- The bed was very comfortable, big room and nice bathroom. Probably the best 50 Euros/night hotel I have ever been. I did not take the breakfast.
- Bed. İnternet. Cleanless. Silent and calm. Close to shopping center.
- Ideal for an overnight stop. Even though the hotel doesn’t offer an bar or evening meal, there are quite a few places to choose from very near by. We had a meal at the restaurant next to the hotel. The room was quiet, even though the road outside was busy first thing in the morning.
Extremely clean apartment
Very confortable beds
Very friendly staff
ibis budget Lyon Nord Dardilly
The ibis budget Lyon Dardilly hotel has free Wi-Fi and free private parking on site. It is located 7.5 miles from Lyon Perrache Train Station and Lyon Place Bellecour.The air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a desk and a wardrobe. The rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and toilet.Breakfast is available daily at the hotel for a fee and other restaurants can be found 950 feet from the property.The hotel is a 25-minute drive from the village Villefranche-sur-Saône and the Beaujolais Wine Region. The A6 highway is 950 feet away and a bus station is 150 feet from the hotel.
- The hotel is fine for a single night if you need just to rest
- Simply nothing. It was the worse hotel where I ever slept
- Location was perfect from the highway, the receptionist was polite and very helpful, the room Wasperfect for the price paid all in all it was a good hotel.
- Room was clean and sound proof , we slept well , parking was easy and secure. ideal overnight stay
- Near the motorway, uncomplicated check in. Car Park behinderte the Hotel (under the Window😊)
Qualys-Hotel Lyon Nord
Located in La Tour-de-Salvagny, 7 miles from Lyon, Qualys-Hotel Lyon Nord features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Étienne is 31 miles from Qualys-Hotel Lyon Nord, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 19 miles from Qualys-Hotel Lyon Nord.
Bed and pillows comfortable.
Kettle in the room with coffee and tea provided everyday.
Bedroom was nice, although the carpet was a bit dirty, and toilet a bit old, but acceptable.
- Quiet environment and helpful people. Old entrance and bar were being upgraded to new standards.
Acces to the hotel near autoroute
Price quality range
- The restaurant is extreamly good at the time of our visit and the food boarders on Michelin standards.
- The kettle in the room, the evening meal, the comfy bed, the swimming pool.
- Bed and pillows comfortable.
Holiday Inn Lyon Vaise
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Holiday Inn Lyon Vaise is located in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune, just 2.2 miles from Lyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Étienne is 30 miles from Holiday Inn Lyon Vaise, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Loved the comfortable rooms and the free roof parking
- Secure underground parking which was monitored 24 hours, ideal for motorcycle . Extremely comfortable beds. Breakfast adequate,reasonable selection. perfect for motorway access (A6).
- Nice, simple and correctly located just for a stop over, next to the main street
- What makes this hotel outstanding? The staff! We had to reschedule, and although we had a fixed booking it was no problem. When we arrived we thought the room had a smell of cigarette smoke (smoking is not allowed). The staff changed our room with a smile. Also in the restaurant they are very friendly! Thanks!
The hotel staff was really friendly, always with smile.
It was easy to reach city centre, bus stop just next to the hotel.
We had a family room and it was spacious, breakfast was sufficient.
We were looking for some hotel with parking (price is good), family room and breakfast with easy access to the city centre and this hotel correspond to our request, price correspond to the location and service.
Top Hotels In Pollionnay Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pollionnay Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pollionnay Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pollionnay Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!