10 Best Hotels To Stay In Polignac Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Polignac Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Polignac Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Polignac Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Polignac Auvergne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Polignac Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Polignac Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Polignac Auvergne:
ibis Le Puy-en-Velay Centre
One of our best sellers in Le Puy en Velay! Located in Le Puy, 28 miles from Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid, ibis Le Puy-en-Velay Centre features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Bains is 6 miles from ibis Le Puy-en-Velay Centre, and Mars is 22 miles from the property. Bouthéon Airport is 40 miles away.
- I loved the breakfast buffet and the cozy dining room and bar. Great food at dinner too!
- Friendly staff. Good value for money, as normally expected from a hotel chain.
- Beautiful city setting, two minutes from the hotel.
- Comfortable accommodation in the center of town, calm place and willing staff. The room was clean, good equipment with perfect breakfast.
- Very comfortable room and helpful, friendly staff. The location is fantastic – a quick walk and you are in the centre of the beautiful town of Le Puy en Velay. We wanted to spend the day sight-seeing after checking out, and the hotel kindly let us leave our car parked in the safety of their private car-park.
ibis Styles Le Puy en Velay
This ibis Styles Le Puy-en-Velay is in the center of Le Puy-en-Velay, in the Haute-Loire department. It offers soundproof rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV with international channels is provided in each guest room. All of the rooms have a private bathroom including a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the ibis Styles Le Puy-en-Velay has a restaurant that serves regional cuisine.Guests are invited to relax in the lounge, which has a children’s play area. A computer is also available’ use.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and private parking is available for an additional fee.
- Breakfast was very good and the staff were helpful and courteous
The position was incredible.
Coffee and tea in reception available.
Goo breakfast and some gluten free cake.
- The ibis hotel in Le puy was fantastic. The room we had was huge it was spotless clean. It was lovely and colourful. The bed was so comfortable. The location was fantastic right in the middle of the town. The private car was excellent for the motorbike which only cost €6.50 per day well worth paying. The staff where fantastic very helpful & friendly. I would definitely stay here again & would recommend this hotel to anyone. Only sorry we couldn’t stay longer. Beautiful place
- Its very clean, friendly staff and helpful, breakfast was nice, location location is perfect. I live in Le Puy for 5 months doing my internship at Yann Sabot. Its beautiful town.
In the center of the city
Very clean hotel
Easy parking but need to pay 6.5€
One of our best sellers in Le Puy en Velay! Hotel Chris’tel is located in Le Puy, 28 miles from Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid and 6 miles from Bains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Chris’tel.
- Convenient location. Good parking. Good heating during winter.
- This place is no-frills but ticked the main boxes: good WiFi, easy check-in, and the slightly out of town centre location means a car park – a big perk in Le Puy but only ten minutes walk from the centre of town. Recommend it for business travellers.
- Lovely welcoming staff. Handy location for town. Great breakfast. Perfect.
- Le Puy has wonderful tourist sites on the famous volcanic core pinnacles in the centre of the city. The large park situated very near the hotel is beautful, idylic, has a menagery of well kept birds ( including a Lady Amherst pheasant), animals and great trees. The hotel was a convenient stop-over en route from Germany to the South of France.
- Good position. On site, no-fuss parking. Satisfactory modern hotel. Particularly good breakfast.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel l’Ermitage offers pet-friendly accommodations in Le Puy. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid is 29 miles from Hôtel l’Ermitage, and Bains is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 40 miles from Hôtel l’Ermitage.
- Checkin 30 min before checkin time. No problem. Room was large and light. Parking is convenient. The view from the parking lot: pack a blanket to sit on because you will spend some time there watching.
- Good position just outside town. Excellent restaurant next to the hotel.
The locatie is perfect.
THE room have an fantactic view.
- The owner made every effort to ensure we could check in at midnight!
- Helpful staff, warm welcome nice room. Bathroom could use a refresh though
ibis budget Le Puy En Velay
One of our top picks in Le Puy en Velay.The ibis budget Le Puy En Velay is across from the train station in Le Puy en Velay, 650 feet from the historic center. It has a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi is included in the air-conditioned rooms.Decorated in a modern style, the guest rooms all have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, soundproofing and a desk. Free toiletries are provided in the private bathroom.A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at this hotel, and there are vending machines at the front desk.Notre Dame du Puy Cathedral is just under 1 miles from this hotel, as well as the Saint Laurent Church. Private parking is available on site for an additional charge.
- I can highly recommend the Ibis Budget if you are looking for a cheap over night stop. We stayed for one night on our way to Monte Carlo to break the journey. The room was spotless, the bed very comfortable and despite my very limited French the staff were incredibly helpful.
- Short walk into Le Puy. For an Ibis Budget, this was great. Room was much more spacious that other Ibis Budget hotels.
- Very large comfortable bed in a spacious room. Good value breakfast. Short walk to old town. Friendly helpful staff.
- Excellent, secure garage parking. Good location for bars and restaurants. Fine for an overnight stay. A good choice for breakfast except the cereal which was only cornflakes or chocolate cereal.
Good location with easy parking. Staff very helpful.
Option of room with bath/shower and not just a shower was good.
Hôtel des Capucins
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hôtel des Capucins offers accommodations in Le Puy, just 28 miles from Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bains is 6 miles from Appart Hôtel des Capucins, and Mars is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 40 miles from Hôtel des Capucins.
- Great location, clean room, staff let us check in early as room was ready. Convenient car park. Pretty town with lots to see.
- croissants excellent. Great coffee. Really nice room. Comfy bed
- As an emergency choice following a disastrous choice of Chateau Durianne it was very satisfactory.
- Clean. Big room. Secure car parking. Not far from the old town. Good sheets.
- Clean, modern, comfortable and downtown enough to be close to everything, but a street or two removed so it was quiet. Nice outdoor patio shaded by trees.
Dyke Hotel offers accommodations in Le Puy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid is 28 miles from Dyke Hotel, and Bains is 6 miles from the property. Bouthéon Airport is 40 miles away.
- The owner was very friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable and the Internet was fast. The hotel sits on the central ring road and easily accessible by car, and for walks into the old town. Parking is not provided but was easily found in an alley next to the hotel.
We arrived after the end of the registration time, but the staff had prepared everything for our visit, so we didn’t face any problems.
Very warm pretty room.
- Town Centre Location, garage parking for our motorcycles.
- It was our second stay there. Very helpful and pleasant owners, centrally located, small and very reasonably priced hotel. We’ll go here again soon.
- Our rooms had balconies overlooking the 2017 Tour de France course. Since that’s why we came to town, who could ask for more?! The owner was incredibly accommodating and allowed us to stay a bit beyond check out time so that we could watch the caravan drive by from the best vantage point in town.
Deltour Hôtel Le Puy En Velay
Located just outside the center of Le Puy en Velay, this hotel offers comfortable rooms equipped with private bathrooms, a large desk and free Wi-Fi internet access.The Deltour Hôtel Le Puy en Velay provides free parking and makes an excellent base for discovering the historical and religious heritage of Le Puy en Velay.
- Good selection at breakfast, helpful friendly staff who permitted us to use the sitting lounge area for our picnic dinner after a long drive to get there. And an opening bedroom window for fresh air , quiet at night.
- The front desk was rarely manned. But it was clean and parking was plentiful and protected. The breakfast was okay but not great.
- Small selection of items for breakfast. The room was clean although small. Standard represented the price level.
The hotel was a bit on the outskirts, so possibly not a good choice for those without a car, but it is very easy to reach from the road towards St Etienne.
The room was comfortable and convenient, there was very little noise, and we had a pleasant night.
The reception is closed overnight, but late arrivals can check in by computer. There is ample, private parking in the hotel grounds, mainly at the rear.
When travelling we do not like to eat heavily, so rather than having a full breakfast, (which appeared to be good value), we were able to have a coffee and croissant for a fair price.
The area of Le Puy en Velay is very pleasant and scenic, which is why we have twice taken this route between Switzerland and Spain rather than the more direct route down the Rhone valley.
On our next journey, we would certainly choose the Deltour hotel if available.
- This hotel is tucked down a side street and generally very quiet. Within easy walking distance to a couple of places to eat and a large Auchan supermarket. It is less than 3km walk into Le Puy en Velay. Staff very friendly and room comfortable given the price.
B&B Hôtel Le Puy-en-Velay
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, B&B Hôtel Le Puy-en-Velay offers accommodations in Vals-près-le-Puy, just 1.2 miles from Le Puy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid is 28 miles from B&B Hôtel Le Puy-en-Velay, and Bains is 5 miles away. Bouthéon Airport is 41 miles from the property.
Easy enough to find
Receptionist very chatty which after long journey was nice
free car park
nice babbling river view from room
nice 20 min walk to the Town for restaurants
would use again if in region
Simple clean hotel with parking adjacent. Breakfast buffet OK.
Restaurant next door, mainly pizzas which we’re not keen on. Sadly, didn’t enjoy our one meal there (not pizza) – didnt seem home made
- Excellent breakfast, including “full English” if wanted. Comfortable room. Plenty of on-site parking.
- The breakfast is not too expensive, all-you-can-eat, varied and delicious. And the bathroom combined a bathtub and a detachable shower head.
- Le personnel nous a particulièrement bien renseigné sur le tourisme de la région et à été très sympathique. Nous avions une belle vue depuis notre chambre(219)et enfin la pizzeria attenante à l’hôtel était parfaite.
- Easy enough to find
Relais du Val Vert
One of our best sellers in Le Puy en Velay! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Relais du Val Vert offers accommodations in Le Puy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid is 28 miles from Relais du Val Vert, and Bains is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 41 miles from Relais du Val Vert.
- Warm and wecoming hotel, old style but very comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Parking easy and off road.
The staff was very fiendly and did everything to make our stay the most comfortable. Due to a special need on our side we could change to a different room which was better to access (no stairs). This was offered and most helpful supported by the owner(?).
Both rooms were to the valley side, so there was no real traffic noise from the N88, which passes the front of the property.
We walked to the historic town center in less than 30 minutes.
We got a nice choice for breakfast including fresh fruit salad.
- Extra helpful and friendly receptionist / manager, and his assistant. Perhaps they felt sorry for me having ridden through a massive storm to get there, but they couldn’t have been more welcoming and helpful.
- Receptionist informative about attractions and sites in area. Free parking.
- Clean, simple, threw minutes by car to the city center.
Top Hotels In Polignac Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Polignac Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Polignac Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Polignac Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!