10 Best Hotels To Stay In Point Pleasant Beach New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Point Pleasant Beach New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Point Pleasant Beach New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Point Pleasant Beach New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Point Pleasant Beach New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Point Pleasant Beach New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Point Pleasant Beach New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Point Pleasant Beach New Jersey:
The White Sands Resort and Spa
Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, The White Sands Resort and Spa is located in Point Pleasant Beach in the region of New Jersey. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Toms River is 12 miles from The White Sands Resort and Spa, and Long Branch is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 41 miles from The White Sands Resort and Spa.
the hotel and staff were great, but staff and chef at the restaurant Arugala were outstanding as well as the view. don’t let that restaurant fail!
the room was also great
Very comfortable room. The ocean view was amazing. Off season rates a little high,
but will definitely go back again.
- I liked that this motel was on the ocean. The beach is expansive! The staff was helpful.
- Room was large and very comfortable. Property Very nicely landscaped and very inviting lobby. Clean and well cared for with a small but comfortable sports lounge. Nice pool and hot tub. Waitstaff very pleasant and efficient.
- The amenities, restaurant, bar and entertainment were all at the hotel.
- the hotel and staff were great, but staff and chef at the restaurant Arugala were outstanding as well as the view. don’t let that restaurant fail!
Rodeway Inn Point Pleasant
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Rodeway Inn Point Pleasant offers accommodations in Point Pleasant.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toms River is 12 miles from Rodeway Inn Point Pleasant, and Long Branch is 16 miles from the property. John F. Kennedy International Airport is 42 miles away.
- The room was absolutely disgusting. It smelled like cat piss and there was hair on our pillows and in the bathroom. I have an open case with them on getting my money back. Also the man and woman at the front desk are extremely rude and doesn’t care about customer service at all.
- The room & place was beautiful, with a lovely pool and seating are around it. The beds were comfortable and it had a great AC which had heat and cooling. It also had a fan feature which was continuous so it provided a little “white noise” – good for sleeping. The bathroom was very nice, modern and functional. It had a large TV, refrigerator, microwave, and chest of drawers for clothes. The pressure of the shower and heat were good.
- The property was across the street from Ocean Bay Diner. Which is where I had breakfast or brunch.
- Nothing at all..the lobby had the most god awful smell.
- The staff was nice. The location is good to the beach.
The Grenville Hotel and Restaurant
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On the Jersey Shore, this Bay Head hotel is 1 miles from the Point Pleasant boardwalk and beach. The hotel has on-site dining at the Grenville Restaurant and free Wi-Fi is accessible from the rooms.A cable TV, air conditioning, and a private bathroom are included in every room at The Grenville Hotel and Restaurant. There is also a desk and select rooms have a sofa bed.On-site dining at the Grenville Hotel serves lunch and dinner. There is an option for brunch on Sunday and dining on the terrace is available in the summer months.Bay Head beaches are a 2-minute walk from the hotel and the Jenkinson’s Aquarium is 2 miles away. The Bay Head train station is an 8-minute walk away.
- Location great, owner very helpful and friendly, comfy bed, clean room
- The hotel was beautiful and you can’t beat the location (100 yards from the beach). Food was very good too. They have a wonderful brunch that is really affordable. The dinner menu was pricey but the staff was great about letting us eat dinner from the lunch menu because we had kids and the dinner menu was a bit fancy for them. The staff were all very accommodating and answered all of our questions
- The man at the desk was very friendly and was able to correct the dates of our stay, after booking.com had put in the wrong date of arrival.
- Location is very convenient to the beach and the town center but the roadway is busy. Property has no on-site parking but street parking was easy to find on weekdays. Bed was comfortable.
- It’s in beautiful Bay Head, close to the beach and offers a free continental breakfast to guests.
Atlantic Inn and Suites – Wall Township
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Atlantic Inn and Suites – Wall Township offers accommodations in Wall Township.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toms River is 16 miles from Atlantic Inn and Suites – Wall Town, and Long Branch is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- It was cleaner than expected from the outside apearance. Plenty of nice hot water. Looked like a flop house.
- Convenient location, clean rooms, price all great.
- The room was clean, spacious, nicely remodeled. The owners did a nice job remodeling & updating this older motel. Bathroom especially clean. Large Flat screen TV. Parking right at the room. This was my second stay, very pleased.
- Close to family we visited. It was okay. Bed was comfortable.
- On main highway but easy to get to beaches. Ample parking, clean, good bedding, friendly staff, decent pool, some lawn space. Wifi fine.
Doolan’s Shore Club
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Doolan’s Shore Club offers accommodations in Spring Lake Heights. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toms River is 16 miles from Doolan’s Shore Club, and Long Branch is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Perfect location – motel set up with car outside door to your room – mattress needs to be replaced & room could use renovating
- Bed was comfortable, heating system was quiet & effective
- The Thankgiving buffet was super. The hostess at the front desk was great. And Tommy and Chris(?) our servers were excellent.
- room was great . giant suite . clean comfortable and the manager sue was helpful and very nice .great location and value. decent breakfast , great coffee . will always go back
- Great value; few blocks from the ocean; we had a two room suite with two bathrooms. Good breakfast. Had a great time.
Inn on Main Hotel
Located in Manasquan, 14 miles from Toms River, Inn on Main Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.John F. Kennedy International Airport is 39 miles away.
- The restaurant was closed but the breakfast was wonderful.
- Beautiful large rooms! Big King size beds! Very clean, modern with a B&B feel! Less than a mile to the beach! Has a great restaurant on site and next door!
- Bed was comfortable. Room was clean. location was great.
- the bed was comfy also quite small, the location of the hotel pretty good
- Great getaway to the beach with my daughter! Restaurants were wonderful!!!
Best Western Leisure Inn
This Lakewood, New Jersey hotel is less than a 30-minute drive from Seaside Heights and features free Wi-Fi. A daily continental breakfast is included.A satellite TV with premium channels and pay-per-view options is featured in each air-conditioned room at Best Western Leisure Inn. All rooms come equipped with a refrigerator and microwave. Coffee-making facilities are included.A seasonal outdoor swimming pool is available for guest relaxation. A business center is on site. Free parking is included at Lakewood Best Western Leisure Inn.The Lakewood Historical Museum is less than 4 miles away. Six Flags Great Adventure and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Water Parks are within a 30-minute drive of Best Western Leisure Inn.
- Clean room. New bed. Great reception on the TV. Friendly staff. Great breakfast in the am.
- Excellent breakfast! Far better than most “included breakfasts”
- Breakfast was good. Breakfast area was comfortable. I asked for a room in a quiet location. It was quiet. I got lost within the hotel, maintenance was gracious and walked me to the breakfast room.
They have a nice continental breakfast , well stocked and hot eggs scrambled for the clients
The lobby is not contiguous with the hotel so you have to go out one door to get to the lobby – when it is raining it is an issue
- Breakfast was good. Since I al gluten and dairy free it is often a challenge to find items which will work for me. Eggs worked. I wish they had had oatmeal. There was a sign which said gluten -free options. Put it on the sign. Don’t make me ask and find out that you really don’t have anything.
Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel offers accommodations in Asbury Park. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Staten Island is 28 miles from Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel, and Edison is 30 miles from the property. John F. Kennedy International Airport is 31 miles away.
- Honestly, for only one night being there. Everything. Especially the lady who checked us in. Very helpful.
- The fast check in and the closeness to the beach. Being able to walk across the street and be on the boardwalk. They just redid the place a few years ago. My wife love the design. The room was clean and comfortable. We will be looking to see what the rate for the summer is.
- Hotel room was very comfortable. Bathroom and room had recently been updated. Very Nice. The Bellman Theo greeted us and was so friendly. Would recommend this hotel again.
- Big room and very comfy bed. Complementary parking and wi-fi probably as it was off season
- We had a great experience at the hotel! Our stay included my wife, daughter her husband and two small dogs. The hotel and room was very clean roomy and the staff were wonderful.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mayfair Hotel offers accommodations in Belmar.Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Staten Island is 31 miles from Mayfair Hotel, and Toms River is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 35 miles from Mayfair Hotel.
- Nice location w/ocean view, nice quiet neighborhood.
- Very friendly staff. Great location, not a lot of roim but they made cery good use of the small space!
- I loved the place, it is on the beach front. It has a very old house homey feel. Lile staying at your grandma’s in a gold way.
- It was a great location. The staff was friendly and the rooms were fun.
- Staff was great! Thanks to Mike, the night staff at the desk for being very accomodating 👍🏽 Location and view was all worth any negatives that came about. Overall, it’s all about the view #beachfun
The Hewitt Wellington Hotel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located across from Spring Lake, this boutique hotel provides free Wi-Fi and features an on-site restaurant. The Atlantic Ocean is a 6-minute walk from the property.A refrigerator and flat-screen cable TV are included in the rooms at The Hewitt Wellington Hotel. Each room is also equipped with a coffee maker.Guests at the Hotel Hewitt Wellington can enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool and complimentary passes to Spring Lake beach.Dinner is served on site at Whispers fine dining restaurant.Spring Lake Golf Club is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Jenkison’s Aquarium is 5.5 miles away.
- The room was comfortable, and Diane at reception was very kind and helpful
The suite was spacious and had a great view overlooking the lake.
The room was clean.
We visited off season and the value for the room was excellent!
- I had a suite for the price of a regular hotel room. Included a big porch with rocking chairs.
- It’s off season, however Christmas time. Not too busy. Was offered a bigger room at same rate. We chose to keep lake view. Todd very friendly and efficient. Even said Happy Birthday! Will stay again in spring with my daughter for our annual trip together
- Nice place with friendly and helpful staff. Pretty location looking a Spring Lake. We were upgraded to all suites since hotel was quiet.
Top Hotels In Point Pleasant Beach New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Point Pleasant Beach New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Point Pleasant Beach New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Point Pleasant Beach New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!