10 Best Hotels To Stay In Poilly-sur-Serein Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Poilly-sur-Serein Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Poilly-sur-Serein Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Poilly-sur-Serein Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Poilly-sur-Serein Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Poilly-sur-Serein Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Poilly-sur-Serein Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Poilly-sur-serein Burgundy:
Auberge du Moulin de Sainte Vertu
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge du Moulin de Sainte Vertu offers accommodations in Sainte-Vertu, just 16 miles from Auxerre. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Avallon is 18 miles from Auberge du Moulin, and Chablis is 7 miles away.
- Great hostess with good English! Lovely local food served in on-site restaurant. Very quiet! Could pay by card. We stayed there for another night too on the way back from holidays. Good continental/French breakfast.
- Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Beautiful grounds, very comfy room with view, delicious dinner.
- Good, plain, clean accommodation; simple breakfast. Excellent WiFi. Delicious evening meals. Very good value. Quiet location.
- Bonne literie, petit-déjeuner parfait – salle de bain fonctionnelle- accueil chaleureux –
Logis Hostellerie des Clos
Logis Hostellerie des Clos is located in Chablis, 10 miles from Auxerre and 23 miles from Avallon. The hotel has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Vézelay is 24 miles from Hostellerie des Clos, and Joigny is 22 miles from the property.
- Hotel staff were welcoming although restaurant was not open that night so arranged alternative it would have been nice to have a coffee or drink when we returned to hotel but no one around. Breakfast was excellent
- The evening meal was outstanding. The lounge are is beautiful and very comfortable.
- This hotel has a first class restaurant and service to match – the food and wine choices are extensive, well priced and delicious with excellent service
- This is my 3rd time staying at Hostellerie des Clos and it’s always excellent. The staff are super friendly and the rooms really comfortable. I phoned a restaurant to book at table but they already had a table reserved for us, because I’d mentioned to the receptionist that’s where I was planning to eat that night.
- Surroundings are quiet and peaceful. The dinner table is still good, and most of its service staffs are job-conscious and fine.
Hotel Du Vieux Moulin
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Du Vieux Moulin offers accommodations in Chablis, just 10 miles from Auxerre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Avallon is 24 miles from Hotel Du Vieux Moulin, and Vézelay is 24 miles from the property.
- Outstanding small, modernised hotel in an old watermill (the mill stream still runs underneath the building), with an excellent restaurant and warm friendly staff. The best evening meal we had in a week-long trip in France! Great location in an utterly charming old village on the Serein river in prime, beautiful wine country.
- Wonderful rooms,tasteful and high attention to detail. Clearly went that bit extra to make the guests comfortable .Sensational location with marvellous views of Chablis .
- Lovely little gem. We had the suite, 3 adults (husband, wife and grandmother) 1 child and baby twins. We fitting in very comfortably. Highly recommend this hotel. Only down point was that nothing was open in the town and we had to use the local kebab shop for dinner!
- The restaurant Au Fils du Zinc (if open) is fantastic and the best food we have eaten in Chablis. Delicious food and wine and very attentive and pleasant staff. The hotel has a great location with modern rooms.
- Pleasant atmosphere, cleanliness and view from common areas and room 6. The size of the bathroom was very spacious in room 4.
Aux Lys de Chablis
Located in a recently renovated environment, at the Portes de Chablis, our Des Lys Hotel welcomes you. It offers a friendly atmosphere, with its traditional dishes and its great wines. The staff can advise you regarding seminars and tastings.
- Excellent venue for the Chablis Fetes des Vins – and so convenient access for the dogs
- The single member of staff on duty was very helpful
- Located just outside the village it is a convenient spot to stay when on the long drive from the south to Calais rather than stay somewhere next to the Autoroute. The meal was very nice, especially the snails:)
La situation géographique à 10min a pied du centre.
Les réceptionnistes agreables.
- Le lit confortable mais pas les oreillers. Par contre le petit déjeuner était copieux, varié : salé et sucré et les petits croissants chauds. Pour moi rien à dire pour ce petit déj.
Hôtel De La Beursaudiere
Located in Nitry, 16 miles from Auxerre, Hôtel De La Beursaudiere features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Avallon is 13 miles from Hôtel De La Beursaudiere, and Chablis is 11 miles away.
- Quirky hotel with something interesting in every corner, staff very helpful, location great for overnight stop heading to or from the skiing.
Breakfast was the best breakfast I’ve ever had in a hotel, just a shame I didn’t wake up early enough to make the most of it!
The staff all seemed really happy to be there (that’s an important point for me!)
The room was comfortable and cosy, perfect for our Christmas getaway!
The meal in the restaurant was superb.
- Second stay at the hotel, food top rate and ideal location to A6
- A lovely building with pleasant rooms, some on the ground floor. An extensive menu with some imaginative combinations. Home-made jam at breakfast, unusual in hotels. Parking is easy, extensive and free. Very convenient location, just off the motorway.
- Charming authentic lodging lovingly maintained. Each room is decorated with antique touches but with comfortable modern facilities. Pillows especially comfy. Shower large. Sink set in antique vanity. The courtyard and outdoor seating is particularly charming, we enjoyed sitting outside our room with wine and looking at all the flowers and garden decor. Restaurant very good. Serves local specialities.
Hotel du Centre – Restaurant le P’tit Gourmet
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel du Centre – Restaurant le P’tit Gourmet offers accommodations in Tonnerre, just 31 miles from Troyes. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Auxerre is 19 miles from du Centre P’tit Gourmet, and Avallon is 26 miles away.
- Central location. The next door cafe seems to be the social hub of the town (be sure to sit down for a coffee). The evening meal was very good value for money.
- Restaurant food was good, the staff in the evening were very accommodating. We were provided with a secure location to park our Motorcycles.
- bit run down,no private parking although it says it has,quite noisy as we had a back room and all the local kids congregated below our room till well after midnight,and if you flushed the toilet it tookn 10 mins to fill back up again lol……not as it looks in the pics
- The room extremely clean & beautifully decorated. Lovely stay.
- Friendly staff, clean and comfortable room, and central location.
Le Relais Saint Vincent
Le Relais Saint Vincent offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ligny-le-Châtel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.Auxerre is 11 miles from Le Relais Saint Vincent, and Avallon is 30 miles away.
- Third stay and would return, A good overnight stay on the way to points further south, Charming small hotel with excellent restaurant and very friendly staff. The town itself is very small but Chablis is less than a 10 minute drive away, Very good value
- Very attentive staff. Dinner was superb and excellent vfm. This is the 4th time we have stayed at this hotel and it never disappoints.
- A traditional French country hotel with modernised rooms, tastefully furnished in rustic style. An excellent dinner of high quality, but of very good value. This is a good overnight stop or even a week-end break hotel. It is comfortable. In the summer, drinks can be taken outside in the courtyard. But the absence of a bar or lounge/sitting area indoors, may be a disadvantage in the winter. First class breakfast of splendid value, served by lovely staff.
- The owner who is there from morning to night is charming and affable. The onsite restaurant is a fabulous country restaurant. The food is extremely flavourful.
- very nice structure with cosy rooms, very good restaurant
La Grange de Marie
Located in Nitry in the region of Bourgogne, 16 miles from Auxerre, La Grange de Marie features a playground and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Avallon is 13 miles from La Grange de Marie, and Chablis is 11 miles away.
- The hotel is handy for a stop over en route to the South being just of the motorway. The rooms were basic but clean and comfortable and the gentleman on reception was pleasant will certainly use again if around that area
- Easy to get to and convenient to the motorway. Room clean, staff friendly, good breakfast. The bathroom a bit on the small side and the shower head only pointed towards the wall. Minor.
- Perfect little cozy place recommended for everyone
- Very good breakfast indeed and welcoming,very nice reception. I can’t speak French and the man on reception couldn’t speak English, but it didn’t matter!
- The hotel is standard, as expected. The gerency is super friendly, informative and made our day. The breakfast is more than standard, just excellent.
Auberge De Bourgogne
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Auberge De Bourgogne offers accommodations in Tonnerre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Auxerre is 20 miles from Auberge De Bourgogne, and Avallon is 26 miles away.
- Quiet peaceful countryside location with lots of parking – great views from the terrace and restaurant
- It was very cold in the room since the hotel had been closed previously but the manager provided an extra heater which made the room comfortable
- Good location for journey back to Calais. Excellent restaurant and staff.
- Nothing. No room ventilation. No secure window Bathroom dangerous with flooding onto floor from shower.
- Lovely views out from the bar and restaurant, staff very friendly and helpful, plenty of parking very safe out of town location
ibis Auxerre Sud
Located in Venoy, 4 miles from Auxerre, ibis Auxerre Sud features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Avallon is 24 miles from ibis Auxerre Sud, and Chablis is 6 miles away.
- Near highway, room clean, check-in until 00:00, moquette, animal ammitted
- The bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast better than expected.
- Used it as a stopover location on our return trip to the UK. This hotel is very convenient situated as it is on the motorway. Staff were very good and spoke v.good English.
- location and convenience just off the peage. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Nice breakfast and the meal we had at the service station was fine and we had a 15% discount by being booked into the Ibis. Very comfy beds as have all the Ibis hotels.
Top Hotels In Poilly-sur-serein Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Poilly-sur-Serein Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Poilly-sur-Serein Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Poilly-sur-Serein Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!