10 Best Hotels To Stay In Poggi Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Poggi Corsica is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Poggi Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Poggi Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Poggi Corsica. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Poggi Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Poggi Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Poggi Corsica:
Auberge U Licettu
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge U Licettu offers accommodations in Cuttoli-Corticchiato, just 6 miles from Ajaccio. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Corte is 28 miles from Auberge U Licettu, and Porto Ota is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Campo dell’Oro Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Place is awesome, quiet and at night you can sleep with Windows open and just hear birds and roosters, no car or traffic. A car is needed. Run by a nice family. Comfy countryside house
- We liked everything! The evening meal in the restaurant was excellent and good value for money.
- The people running this auberge were delightful. The pool was clean and cool, just what we needed after walking all day. The food was very good in the evening and very reasonably priced. The location was great for the railway from Mezzana and for walking.
- Friendly family business. They allowed me to check-in before the permitted time. Cosy, spacious and clean room with view over the garden and pool. Large and relaxing garden. Great restaurant with a large terrace. They serve homemade amazing traditional Corse food at a special price for guests. Don’t miss it!
- The location was great, the room clean, nicely refurbished and large. The garden with swimming pool was lovely. We also enjoyed the typical Corse dinner at the restaurant (at a special price for the rooms guests). The staff was very nice and helpful.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Riviera offers pet-friendly accommodations in Appietto. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ajaccio is 5 miles from Le Riviera, and Corte is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Campo dell’Oro Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- They were able to accommodate us before check in time.
- The owner is a super happy chick, always smiling and happy to serve you. Nice cosy place, even my spoiled dog felt comfy. Easy going handling, close to Ajaccio.
- They provide us baby cot for free. Friendly staff, great location.
- Friendly hosts, excellent breakfast in clean surroundings. Good for an overnight stay.
nice place, near to Ajaccio to take the ferry in time.
We had no idea that they offer also dinner. suggestion: put a sign with menu of the day.
very friendly hosts.
Hôtel Restaurant Sole e Monte
Set 2,297 feet high in Cuttoli-Corticchiato, Hôtel Restaurant Sole e Monte offers a terrace with panoramic views of the mountains. You can use the free internet access in reception or visit Ajaccio and its beaches, 14.3 miles away.Sole e Monte offers rooms and apartments with an LCD TV and a work desk. Some have a private balcony and all have views of the valley or the street.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the restaurant or on the terrace. You can also sample Corsican cuisine or relax with a drink in the bar.Free public parking is possible near the hotel and there is also a laundry service available with an extra cost. Local activities include hiking or cycling in the valley.
- The hotel is situated in a calm little village in the mountains, staff was friendly and the rooms are nice. We were upgraded to a bigger room with a big balcony and an absolutely AWESOME view!! The bed was extremely comfortable. Dinner at the restaurant was great, really high quality food.
- Perched high in the mountains this Hotel has views to die for. The host, Homer, is just lovely and runs a superb restaurant with a terrace that embraces the spectacular scenery and the village below. Our room was more of an apartment with 2 bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom. Loved this place!
- Great view, great atmosphere, very friendly and helpful management and staff, spacious and quiet room, comfortable bed, clean, very good restaurant at reasonable prices.
- Friendly host, he washed our clothes without asking for more money, beautiful views from room.
- The hotel has an amazing view! The rooms are a little old, but I like the (retro) style. You can have a nice dinner in the restaurant, the staff is very friendly and told us about the products and wines of Corsica. During our stay it was quiet in the small village, but that was perfect for us.
Located in Alata, 3.5 miles from Ajaccio, Hotel Alata features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Corte is 31 miles from Hotel Alata, and Porto Ota is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Campo dell’Oro Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Relatively big room with nice view over Ajaccio bay. Everything in the room works. Clean.
- Amazing hosts – it seemed like it is a familiy owned business. The dinner (for 20 Euro) is very nice and the host are even making some life music before the dinner. The view from the rooms is amazing, directly looking at the sea.
Polite Reception, great view over Ajaccio but very far away from the city and the beach.
Every room has a balcony with view to the sea.
- Possibility to have diner and breakfast on the site ( 9 euros for breakfast and 20 euros for diner) Diner was good and beds are comfortable.
- Lovely hotel in a peaceful location near Ajaccio with more air and easy access to the town. Very friendly staff, easy parking, just what we needed.
Hotel Acqua Dolce
Set in the scrubland, Hotel Acqua Dolce is located just 5 minutes by car from the beaches of Porticcio and 10 minutes from Ajaccio. It offers free WiFi and free parking.The hotel features air-conditioned guest rooms with a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box and a terrace or a balcony. The private bathrooms include a shower and come with a hairdryer.The bar and restaurant serve breakfast and dinner, and open out onto the heated outdoor swimming pool. Views of the surrounding mountains can be enjoyed while dining.
- The pool really big pool and very clean, and the view up on a hill.
- Flexibility about checking in and checkingouttimes. And good advice about rental car cleaning requirements
- Friendly staff, nearby the airport, green surrounding, there were also appartments, little swimmingpool
Location near Ajaccio airport was excellent
Nice room ,great restaurant for dinner. PRETTY SETTING but steepV
- Perfect location near the airport. Nice view to the mountains. Food in the restaurant was surprisingly tasty.
Hôtel Campo Dell’oro
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hôtel Campo Dell’oro is located in the heart of Ajaccio’s gulf, just 1,950 feet from Ricanto Beach. It is set in a large park of palm trees and offers an outdoor pool.The contemporary and spacious rooms are all air conditioned and feature an LCD TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served every morning and the restaurant offers a variety of dishes which can be enjoyed on the terrace. Guests can also have a drink at the bar and enjoy the flower garden surrounding the hotel.Ajaccio city centre is 2.5 miles away and can be accessed using the number 12 bus. The bus stop is just in front the hotel. Napoleon Bonaparte Airport is a 1.9 miles drive away and private parking is free on site.
The hotel is nice and confortable, it is very close to the airport.
The restaurant offers you a good choice of high quality dishes.
The room was elegant clean and comfortable.
- Breakfast was quite elaborate and products looked fresh. A good variety of choices for different wishes.
- Lovely large room, well decorated. Hôtel beautifully renovated.
Staff very friendly and helpful and made us feel welcome.
Good location and not far to walk into the town
- Very comfortable hotel. Close to airport. Big rooms and bed. Close to airport.
- The hotel is nice and confortable, it is very close to the airport.
ibis budget Ajaccio
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, ibis budget Ajaccio offers accommodations in Ajaccio. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Porto Ota is 22 miles from ibis budget Ajaccio, and Propriano is 20 miles from the property. Campo dell’Oro Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- All good! Nice hotel, comfortable location for working, restaurant closeby
Requested for more pillows and towels and the staffs were more than happy to provide extra…very friendly staff😊
- Everything good as first time, standard ibis budget rooms, comfortable, all ok.
- Basic rooms which were clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Staff were very helpful. Breakfast was good with chese, jams and fruit. Easy parking. The room was clean.
Hôtel Spunta Di Mare
One of our top picks in Ajaccio.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This seafront hotel is at the entrance of central Ajaccio, 800 feet from Corse Azur Beach and 5 minutes from the international airport. It offers elegant rooms and panoramic views of Ajaccio Bay.The air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV with Canal+ channels and internet access. Some of the rooms include a balcony overlooking the city, the sea or the mountains.Guests can enjoy regional wines in the hotel bar, and a set menu is served in the restaurant. A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning.With a 24-hour front desk, the hotel also offers a sports room and a solarium.Hôtel Spunta Di Mare can help arrange excursions and water-based recreational activities. Free private parking for 26 cars is available on site but reservation is not possible.
- It is a great place with fantastic view from the terrace. Rooms are very clean and of good size.
Great spacious room
- Very friendly and welcoming staff. Nice, new renovated room (“Comfort” with Sea View). Good breakfast.
- Dramatic room colours. Nicely tiled bathroom. Pleasant balcony facing the sea.
- The hotel was my last night stay in Corsica. It was close to the airport but quite far from the town centre and the bus service was poor. Not the hotels fault. The penthouse swimming pool and sun balcony was nice and would like to have made more use of it. Great view of Ajaccio.
Best Western Plus Ajaccio Amirauté
One of our top picks in Ajaccio.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Best Western Plus Ajaccio Amirauté is located in Ajaccio, just 23 miles from Porto Ota. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or city. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Propriano is 19 miles from Best Western Plus Ajaccio Amirauté, and Piana is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Campo dell’Oro Airport, 2.5 miles from Best Western Plus Ajaccio Amirauté.
Air conditioning, cleanliness of room, comfy bed, plenty of towels, daily clean,
beautiful pool. Plenty of parking (outside free). 15 minutes from the airport of
- The view from the hotel is wonderful and is much better than looking across a street to another building. The adjacent restaurant we found pretty good for dinner.
- View from window fantastic. Pool terrific with great view.
- Reception very good at dealing with us down under types not so good at French. 4th floor room with lovely view of sea and comfy bed. Pool and spa a plus.
- Well equipped spacious apartment with good view and easy parking. Good wifi.
- Air conditioning, cleanliness of room, comfy bed, plenty of towels, daily clean,
Hotel & Restaurant Les Bergeries d’Alata
One of our top picks in Alata.Located in Alata in the region of Corse, 2.6 miles from Ajaccio, Les Bergeries d’Alata features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Porto Ota is 21 miles from Les Bergeries d’Alata, and Propriano is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Campo dell’Oro Airport, 5 miles from Les Bergeries d’Alata.
- Clean, new, well managed property. Nice hosts. Not very far from Ajaccio if you travel by car.
- Very clean, breakfast was very good with lots of variety. . 10 minutes away from Ajaccio . Environment is very quiet and staff very friendly
King size bed!
Very good breakfast.
The hosts are super helpful! If you want to visit some locations around the busy Ajaccio, this is the perfect spot to start from. Nice and quiet and in 15 min you are in the center of Ajaccio.
Ceiling of the room is very high and modern decoration, very clean, shower room separated from toilet.
Nice sitting area next to pool, well maintained.
A haven of peace but just 10 minutes for centre of Ajaccio. Friendly staff Room tastefully decorated. Own entrance and nice terrace. Great breakfast and evening meal.
Absolutely would recommend.
Top Hotels In Poggi Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Poggi Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Poggi Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Poggi Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!