10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pocono Pines Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Pocono Pines Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pocono Pines Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pocono Pines Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pocono Pines Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pocono Pines Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pocono Pines Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pocono Pines Pennsylvania:
Hotel M Mount Pocono
Just 10 miles from Camelback Ski Resort, this Mount Pocono hotel features a heated indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. A continental breakfast is served daily. All rooms include free Wi-Fi.Cable TV is featured in all guest rooms at Hotel M Mount Pocono. Simply furnished, each air-conditioned room comes with coffee-making facilities.A 24-hour front desk is available at Mount Pocono Hotel M. A business center is on site. Guests have access to coin-operated laundry facilities.Mt. Aire Casino is 4 miles from this hotel. Hickory Run State Park is a 45-minute drive away.
- Beds were uncomfortable, sink would not shut off, hallways were very dirty, sofa bed mattress felt like springs were coming out,
hallway floors on the sides needed a little cleaning. Snow plow only made one way in/out and for one car width. Hardly any parking. Not fair to your help behind the counter who was getting hit with all the complaints.
What happen to your snow plow man? Praise the Lord I had a truck. $135 way to high for your hotel but it was the only one available. Would not stay there again at those prices/
- Breakfast was worthless, stale donuts, by 8:00 a.m no eggs, bacon or any thing else
- We stayed here last year . It’s drastically changed. Now it’s dirty and the breakfast was terrible
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Close proximity to Mount Airy Casino and many other local attractions.
Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Pocono
Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Pocono offers accommodations in Mount Pocono. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels.Jim Thorpe is 25 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Pocono, and Scranton is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The facilities were clean and the breakfast was good and fresh.
- Stayed on 3rf floor. The hallway and rugs in Terrible condition. Toilet had filthy brown stains that were engraved inside couldn’t flush away. Also couldn’t make comfortable heat adjustments.
- The room was very nice. The staff was pleasant. The breakfast was good.
- The breakfast was good, but would’ve appreciated more sweet options.
- We were pleased with the location. A list of restaurants was given to us and we found one we really enjoyed. Sorry but the name of it has escaped at the moment.
The Chateau Resort
Surrounded by the Poconos Mountains, this lakeside resort is a 5-minute walk from the Camelback Ski Area and Water Park. It features indoor and outdoor pools along with on-site dining.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in the rooms at The Chateau Resort and Conference Center. A coffee maker and work desk are provided.Guests can relax in The Chateau’s whirlpool and sauna. The gym overlooks the indoor pool and is equipped with cardio machines and a mounted TV.American cuisine is served at the Mountainview Bar and Grille, open for breakfast and dinner. A selection of cocktails and wines is available.Big Pocono State Park is within a 10-minute drive of the Tannersville Chateau Resort. The center of Tannersville is 3.5 miles from the property.
- The hotel was close to Camelback, and offered a shuttle back and forth.
- This resort is super close to the mountain. It’s not the nicest hote you’ll stay in but it is nice and is pretty reasonably priced for being so close to the mountain. I got two rooms for 8 people and the hotel put them next to each other, so we had a door in between rooms making it feel like it was one big room. Everything we needed for our snowboarding trip.
- It is basically within walking distance to camelback ski resort.
- We were able to check in early. The bartender was very nice.
- Amazing location, beautiful five star view from the room.
Days Inn Tannersville
This Tannersville hotel off of Interstate 80 is within a 10 minute drive of attractions like Camelbeach Waterpark and CBK Mountain Adventures. The hotel also provides a continental breakfast.Guests staying at the Days Inn Tannersville can enjoy swimming in the outdoor pool and have access to free Wi-Fi. There is also a business center.A microwave, refrigerator and cable TV are included in every room at the Tannersville Days Inn.The Crossings Premium Outlets are one mile from the hotel. Mount Airy Casino Resort is an 11 minute drive away.
- The location was very near the casino, outlets & Camelback. The bed was comfortable. The room was clean.
- Great value for money, it’s near to the Resort and Aqua park
- The location was excellent and check-in/check-out were a breeze.
- Convenient & affordable. Room temperature was warm, though it was 10* outside.
- Price and location – near Mt. Airy casino and for the price got breakfast. Staff helpful
Best Western Inn at Blakeslee-Pocono
One of our top picks in Blakeslee.Best Western Inn at Blakeslee-Pocono is located in Blakeslee, 12 miles from Mount Pocono and 16 miles from Jim Thorpe.Scranton is 23 miles from Best Western Inn at Blakeslee-Pocono, and Wilkes-Barre is 20 miles away. Lehigh Valley Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- You have a wonderful staff in that location. Everyone seemed kind and genuine. They take their time with every question, and do their best to make sure that your needs are met. I am disabled, and they met every request I had for access and egress from the facility. They were also kind enough to put a shower chair in the bathroom. Room was very clean and tidy, they give you plenty of towels! They were plenty of channels to watch on television You also had a great breakfast buffet.
Clean hotel, good size room, heat was working good very comfortable, hot shower.
Looks like newly renovated. Nice pool. Good breakfast but the coffee was pretty bad.
- The staff was very helpful, especially the overnight and breakfast staff.
- It was very clean and festive for the season.Breakfast was great and Melissa is a very nice , warm and helpful to the clients. Over all our brief stay was worth remembering, every staff were very friendly and helpful.
- We stayed in the King with Spa room. I liked the size of the room and the bed was very comfortable. The spa was an added treat after the long ride. The night staff very helpful.
Woodfield Manor Resort: A Sundance Vacations Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Woodfield Manor Resort: A Sundance Vacations Resort offers accommodations in Cresco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Mount Pocono is 3.2 miles from Woodfield Manor , and Jim Thorpe is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Comfortable great location excellent helpful staff and restaurant was absolutely delicious.
- The staff was amazing! They were very friendly and helpful. The place was quaint and very clean. The restaurant had really great food and drinks.
- Very nice casino was up the road bar and restaurant right there off the main Rd in the woods events you need was their
Loved the size of the room and the service was great. The onsite restaurant is nice and had live music on Saturday night by a great guitarist and singer. Of note, our room was right above the restaurant so you could hear the music late into the evening so if that might be a problem, I’d recommend booking a cottage.
If you’re around, I recommend the Sunday brunch at the chophouse.
Location is right down the street from the Mt. Airy Casino in case you’re in the mood for gambling or shows!
- Great location, comfortable cottage with lots of heating and gas fireplace for cod winter days. Each of the 2 rooms in the cottage had a TV set. The kitchenette area has toaster, microwave and fridge, coffee machine, and some silverware.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Poconos
Offering an indoor pool and a fitness centre, Best Western Plus Poconos is located in Tannersville. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a seating area. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Best Western Plus Poconos you will find a 24-hour front desk and a mini-market. Other facilities offered at the property include a game room and a vending machine. The property offers free parking.Lehigh Valley International Airport is 28 miles away.
- I was fortunate enough to extend my stay in the middle of a power crisis is the area. The owner was very accommodating! Breakfast was always good!
The were some issues with our room, the fire detector started chirping at 11pm. We called the front desk and they sent someone to fix it quickly. The front desk was also very responsive with extra pillow and blanket requests.
The ladies at the breakfast area worked tirelessly through the mornings, making sure the food was well stocked while hoards of people descended every morning eating everything in sight.
- Christopher at the front desk was really kind & helpful
- Great location, accessible to main attractions in the area, friendly staff
- the fire place was nice and the price was good for the room we got. It was also very clean.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Stroudsburg Bartonsville/Poconos
Located in Stroudsburg, 27 miles from Bethlehem, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Stroudsburg Bartonsville/Poconos features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Allentown is 30 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Stroudsburg Bartonsville/Poconos, and Mount Pocono is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Breakfast buffet had a nice variety and some healthy options. Convenient location right off I-80.
- STAFF FRIENDLY AND READY TO HELP ANYTIME AND THE PROPERTY VERY CLEAN
- Staff was extremely helpful providing attractions and restaurants in the area. Very friendly and eager to assist with any questions!
- It was a good central point for us to explore the area.
- Bed was very comfortable. Very attractive clean room
Pocono Resort & Conference Center – Pocono Mountains
One of our top picks in Lake Harmony.Located off the Pennsylvania Turnpike in the Pocono Mountains, Pocono Resort & Conference Center – Pocono Mountains offers free WiFi in all rooms.Cable TV is featured in all rooms at Pocono Resort & Conference Center – Pocono Mountains. Simply furnished, each room is equipped with coffee-making facilities. Wake-up service is available from the front desk.A 24-hour reception is offered at Pocono Resort & Conference Center – Pocono Mountains. A variety of convenient amenities include a gym, business centre and a cash machine.Pocono Resort & Conference Center – Pocono Mountains is located on a hiking trail and offers access to horseback riding.
- Facility is a bit dated, but it was clean. Pool was great.
- Enjoyed the copper penny , food was good, bartender Michelle was great as well as cook.
- American-Indian guy on teception. Hot breakfast with staff singing in kitchen. Indoor pool.
- The pools was real warm and nice. Breakfast will be very enjoyable.
- Location is prime even though the snow prevent family member car from making hill and had to park at the bottom of the hotel by street.
The French Manor Inn & Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, The French Manor Inn & Spa offers accommodations in Newfoundland, just 11 miles from Mount Pocono. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Scranton is 19 miles from The French Manor Inn and Spa, and Wilkes-Barre is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 20 miles from The French Manor Inn & Spa.
The customer experience was amazing, we appreciated the willingness of each staff member to support and help. The location enabled us the getaway we were looking for, the calmness and the view.
the restaurant is amazing!
- Bed was comfy, in room hot tub was a plus, balcony/view was great. Very quiet and relaxing. Staff was helpful and food was really good (though pricey).
- Room was great. People were great. They even offered to snow brush my car the morning after a snowstorm
- Everything was wonderful and splendid. An amazing get away for everyday life 🙂
- The staff was warm, friendly and attentive to mine and my partner’s needs.
- The customer experience was amazing, we appreciated the willingness of each staff member to support and help. The location enabled us the getaway we were looking for, the calmness and the view.
Top Hotels In Pocono Pines Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pocono Pines Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pocono Pines Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pocono Pines Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!