10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pocono Lake Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Pocono Lake Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pocono Lake Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pocono Lake Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pocono Lake Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pocono Lake Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pocono Lake Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pocono Lake Pennsylvania:
Best Western Inn at Blakeslee-Pocono
One of our top picks in Blakeslee.Best Western Inn at Blakeslee-Pocono is located in Blakeslee, 12 miles from Mount Pocono and 16 miles from Jim Thorpe.Scranton is 23 miles from Best Western Inn at Blakeslee-Pocono, and Wilkes-Barre is 20 miles away. Lehigh Valley Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- You have a wonderful staff in that location. Everyone seemed kind and genuine. They take their time with every question, and do their best to make sure that your needs are met. I am disabled, and they met every request I had for access and egress from the facility. They were also kind enough to put a shower chair in the bathroom. Room was very clean and tidy, they give you plenty of towels! They were plenty of channels to watch on television You also had a great breakfast buffet.
Clean hotel, good size room, heat was working good very comfortable, hot shower.
Looks like newly renovated. Nice pool. Good breakfast but the coffee was pretty bad.
- The staff was very helpful, especially the overnight and breakfast staff.
- It was very clean and festive for the season.Breakfast was great and Melissa is a very nice , warm and helpful to the clients. Over all our brief stay was worth remembering, every staff were very friendly and helpful.
- We stayed in the King with Spa room. I liked the size of the room and the bed was very comfortable. The spa was an added treat after the long ride. The night staff very helpful.
Pocono Resort & Conference Center – Pocono Mountains
One of our top picks in Lake Harmony.Located off the Pennsylvania Turnpike in the Pocono Mountains, Pocono Resort & Conference Center – Pocono Mountains offers free WiFi in all rooms.Cable TV is featured in all rooms at Pocono Resort & Conference Center – Pocono Mountains. Simply furnished, each room is equipped with coffee-making facilities. Wake-up service is available from the front desk.A 24-hour reception is offered at Pocono Resort & Conference Center – Pocono Mountains. A variety of convenient amenities include a gym, business centre and a cash machine.Pocono Resort & Conference Center – Pocono Mountains is located on a hiking trail and offers access to horseback riding.
- Facility is a bit dated, but it was clean. Pool was great.
- Enjoyed the copper penny , food was good, bartender Michelle was great as well as cook.
- American-Indian guy on teception. Hot breakfast with staff singing in kitchen. Indoor pool.
- The pools was real warm and nice. Breakfast will be very enjoyable.
- Location is prime even though the snow prevent family member car from making hill and had to park at the bottom of the hotel by street.
Lake Harmony Inn
Featuring an outdoor picnic area with a hammock, fire pit, horseshoes and volleyball, this lakefront hotel has 2 docks for guests’ boats. The H2Oooohh Indoor Waterpark is just a 5-minute drive away. The Big Boulder ski center is a 5-minute drive away and the Jack Frost ski resort is a 15-minute drive from the property.The air-conditioned rooms at Lake Harmony Inn all include a refrigerator and a coffee machine. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Lake Harmony Inn, which provides kayaks, canoes and paddle boats for rent. Table tennis, canoeing and fishing are also available on site.The property is right across the street from several restaurants, bars and night clubs.The area surrounding Lake Harmony Inn features numerous outdoor activities, including skiing at Jack Frost Resort, less than 12 miles away. The Split Rock Golf Club is just a 6-minute drive away.
- It was located on the lake with a great view. It was also very close to our vacation destinations. The staff/manager could not have been more attentive or friendly.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. The restaurant right at the corner “piggy’s” was very delicious. Everyone in the family was very satisfied, would definitely stay again.
- Very friendly owners, nice property will need to come in summer as there is a lot to do in summer as we aren’t skiers . Near a lot of restraints and bars.
- The place is outdated & the next door are too loud and inconsiderate.
- The place was great. Owners live on property and have a cell phone specifically for the Inn so any questions or concerns were immediately answered. Will definitely be back again.
Comfort Inn – Pocono Mountains
Comfort Inn – Pocono Mountains offers accommodations in White Haven. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Mount Pocono is 18 miles from Comfort Inn – Pocono Mountains, and Jim Thorpe is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 19 miles from Comfort Inn – Pocono Mountains.
- Breakfast, pool & spa were a home run with us. It made the short stay very relaxing. Staff was very friendly and helpful
- Loved the king suite with the Jacuzzi ! Bed was super comfortable. We liked the room so much we barely left it.. Wish we explored the hotel just a little more before leaving! lol
- Good location, comfortable room, friendly staff and great breakfast!
- Room is very big and clean,ski resorts is 10 min from hotel! Everthing is great!!!
- All staffs are so friendly and helpful in every aspect and everything that we ask for help.
Hotel M Mount Pocono
Just 10 miles from Camelback Ski Resort, this Mount Pocono hotel features a heated indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. A continental breakfast is served daily. All rooms include free Wi-Fi.Cable TV is featured in all guest rooms at Hotel M Mount Pocono. Simply furnished, each air-conditioned room comes with coffee-making facilities.A 24-hour front desk is available at Mount Pocono Hotel M. A business center is on site. Guests have access to coin-operated laundry facilities.Mt. Aire Casino is 4 miles from this hotel. Hickory Run State Park is a 45-minute drive away.
- Beds were uncomfortable, sink would not shut off, hallways were very dirty, sofa bed mattress felt like springs were coming out,
hallway floors on the sides needed a little cleaning. Snow plow only made one way in/out and for one car width. Hardly any parking. Not fair to your help behind the counter who was getting hit with all the complaints.
What happen to your snow plow man? Praise the Lord I had a truck. $135 way to high for your hotel but it was the only one available. Would not stay there again at those prices/
- Breakfast was worthless, stale donuts, by 8:00 a.m no eggs, bacon or any thing else
- We stayed here last year . It’s drastically changed. Now it’s dirty and the breakfast was terrible
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Close proximity to Mount Airy Casino and many other local attractions.
Days Inn Tannersville
This Tannersville hotel off of Interstate 80 is within a 10 minute drive of attractions like Camelbeach Waterpark and CBK Mountain Adventures. The hotel also provides a continental breakfast.Guests staying at the Days Inn Tannersville can enjoy swimming in the outdoor pool and have access to free Wi-Fi. There is also a business center.A microwave, refrigerator and cable TV are included in every room at the Tannersville Days Inn.The Crossings Premium Outlets are one mile from the hotel. Mount Airy Casino Resort is an 11 minute drive away.
- The location was very near the casino, outlets & Camelback. The bed was comfortable. The room was clean.
- Great value for money, it’s near to the Resort and Aqua park
- The location was excellent and check-in/check-out were a breeze.
- Convenient & affordable. Room temperature was warm, though it was 10* outside.
- Price and location – near Mt. Airy casino and for the price got breakfast. Staff helpful
Holiday Inn Express & Suites White Haven-Lake Harmony
Near ski areas, including Big Boulder Ski Resort and other popular sites, Holiday Inn White Haven offers an indoor pool, hot tub and fitness centre. Free WiFi is offered and free parking is available on-site.Rooms at Holiday Inn Express & Suites White Haven-Lake Harmony feature a coffee maker, flat-screen TV and work desk.Guests can enjoy a free hot buffet breakfast, served daily at the restaurant of the hotel. They can also discover local eateries on the way to White Haven, along the Interstate 80.Jack Frost Ski Area and Championship Golf Course are situated few minute’s drive from the White Haven-Lake Harmony Holiday Inn Express.
- Staff was so accommodating. Forgot toothpaste and my sons jacket in the room after we checked out. Was allowed back into the room immediately. Appreciated that very much!
- Close to the Poconos. Close to Pa turnpike. The crew there is always friendly and so helpful. Highly recommended
- Clean,comfortable,nice breakfast,close to Jack frost.
- I did like that breakfast was included. Nothing make just the ordinary pancakes, eggs, sausage, some muffins, and cereal of course. I also appreciated that the staff at the counter gave out sheets of places to eat at around the area.
- Staff very friendly and facility very clean and comfortable. Having breakfast included was a real plus.
Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Pocono
Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Pocono offers accommodations in Mount Pocono. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels.Jim Thorpe is 25 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Pocono, and Scranton is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The facilities were clean and the breakfast was good and fresh.
- Stayed on 3rf floor. The hallway and rugs in Terrible condition. Toilet had filthy brown stains that were engraved inside couldn’t flush away. Also couldn’t make comfortable heat adjustments.
- The room was very nice. The staff was pleasant. The breakfast was good.
- The breakfast was good, but would’ve appreciated more sweet options.
- We were pleased with the location. A list of restaurants was given to us and we found one we really enjoyed. Sorry but the name of it has escaped at the moment.
The Chateau Resort
Surrounded by the Poconos Mountains, this lakeside resort is a 5-minute walk from the Camelback Ski Area and Water Park. It features indoor and outdoor pools along with on-site dining.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in the rooms at The Chateau Resort and Conference Center. A coffee maker and work desk are provided.Guests can relax in The Chateau’s whirlpool and sauna. The gym overlooks the indoor pool and is equipped with cardio machines and a mounted TV.American cuisine is served at the Mountainview Bar and Grille, open for breakfast and dinner. A selection of cocktails and wines is available.Big Pocono State Park is within a 10-minute drive of the Tannersville Chateau Resort. The center of Tannersville is 3.5 miles from the property.
- The hotel was close to Camelback, and offered a shuttle back and forth.
- This resort is super close to the mountain. It’s not the nicest hote you’ll stay in but it is nice and is pretty reasonably priced for being so close to the mountain. I got two rooms for 8 people and the hotel put them next to each other, so we had a door in between rooms making it feel like it was one big room. Everything we needed for our snowboarding trip.
- It is basically within walking distance to camelback ski resort.
- We were able to check in early. The bartender was very nice.
- Amazing location, beautiful five star view from the room.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Poconos
Offering an indoor pool and a fitness centre, Best Western Plus Poconos is located in Tannersville. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a seating area. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Best Western Plus Poconos you will find a 24-hour front desk and a mini-market. Other facilities offered at the property include a game room and a vending machine. The property offers free parking.Lehigh Valley International Airport is 28 miles away.
- I was fortunate enough to extend my stay in the middle of a power crisis is the area. The owner was very accommodating! Breakfast was always good!
The were some issues with our room, the fire detector started chirping at 11pm. We called the front desk and they sent someone to fix it quickly. The front desk was also very responsive with extra pillow and blanket requests.
The ladies at the breakfast area worked tirelessly through the mornings, making sure the food was well stocked while hoards of people descended every morning eating everything in sight.
- Christopher at the front desk was really kind & helpful
- Great location, accessible to main attractions in the area, friendly staff
- the fire place was nice and the price was good for the room we got. It was also very clean.
Top Hotels In Pocono Lake Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pocono Lake Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pocono Lake Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pocono Lake Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!