10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pocares Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Pocares Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pocares Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pocares Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pocares Puntarenas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pocares Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pocares Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pocares Puntarenas:
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the river, Kayak Lodge is located in Damas. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and car rental is available. Jacó is 30 miles from Kayak Lodge, and Manuel Antonio is 7 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Location was exactly what we look for while on holiday, little off the beaten path and in a neighborhood. Kayaking was fabulous right outside your door. The kitchen was well supplied, staff very attentive, breakfast was wonderful.
- nice bed and breakfast with spacious room. The lobby gives you a resort feeling. Clean and comfortable beds. Close to an estuary for mangrove tour. Breakfast had our favorite fruits, cereals, toast etc.
- Very nice owner, very nice and interesting Kayak Tour with a reasonable price compared to other Tours. Mangroves are next to the accomodation with is located in the middle of not much else.
- possibilities of mangrove tour and kayaking. room had enough space to settle 4 people.
- The property was very pretty and the rooms were comfortable. There was a little bit of a language barrier. When we checked in, no-one spoke English and we needed help renting a car.
Hotel Rancho León
Located in Paquita, 5 miles from Manuel Antonio, Hotel Rancho León features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room has a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Quepos is 2.8 miles from Hotel Rancho León, and Dominical is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 34 miles from Hotel Rancho León.
- There was a party going on by the pool till 11pm with the loud music. We needed our sleep! One of the staff was very nice to move us to the different room which was not so noisy.
El personal del hotel, fantástico.
Amplias habitaciones con camas cómodas.
Desayuno buffet bueno.
Las instalaciones exteriores muy buenas, con parque infantil y piscina para adultos y niños en muy buenas condiciones.
Super recomendable, está un poquito alejado de Quepos pero por la calidad/precio vale la pena.
Muy amable el personal y las dueñas, La piscina espectacular y el paisaje es precioso.
Muy agradecidos por todo
- Espaço do hotel com diversos serviços. Quarto grande arrumado. Funcionários muito atenciosos e simpáticos.
- Les grandes chambres, la piscine, la douche extérieure, le petit déjeuner, l’amabilité du personnel et la proximité de Qepos et de l’arrêt de bus.
Clandestino Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Parrita.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Parrita, 25 miles from Jacó, Clandestino Beach Resort features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk and gift shop at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and car rental is available. Manuel Antonio is 11 miles from Clandestino Beach Resort, and Quepos is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 34 miles from Clandestino Beach Resort.
the location close to the beach
the decoration of the room
- Nice beach & pool, option of sport equipment rental( boards, ski jet, ball, ..), calm place, not too many people
pretty much deserted beach
big waves and warm water
nice pool and sunbeds
massage on the beach was great
- Playa paradisiaca y pileta espectacular!!! jardines selvaticos, todo muy lindo. Super recomendado.
- Loved being right on the beach and kids loved the pool. Lots of chairs and hammocks around to relax in. The food at the restaurant was delicious and the mojitos were made perfectly. We’ll be back again!
- the location close to the beach
GetAways at Pueblo Real
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, a restaurant and tennis court, GetAways at Pueblo Real is located 1,000 feet from Quepos town centre.The rooms here will provide you with a TV, and air conditioning, while some units feature a balcony. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer.Other facilities offered include laundry facilities and free parking. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing.The hotel is 4 miles from Espadilla Beach and 15 minutes’ drive from Manuel Antonio National Park. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 2 hours’ drive away.
- Muy buen equipamiento, piscina con muy buen mantenimiento.
Les appart sont bien équipés, propres et assez spacieux. La piscine est agréable, nichée dans un jardin pleins d’iguanes. Le personnel est gentil.
Le restaurant Cayuga situé à côté de l’hôtel ne paye pas de mine mais c’est vraiment bon et la patronne est sympa.
Possibilité de faire une visite de la mangrove proposé par Raphaël, a 60m à droite en sortant de l’hôtel, vraiment sympa également.
- La amabilidad de todo el personal y el trato hacia nuestras preguntas y necesidades fue excelente. El hotel hermoso, habitaciones amplias y cómodas.
- Las habitaciones muy espaciosas y limpias el personal atento alrededores muy bonitos
- Piscina Riquisima, nos dejaron entrar antes y salir despues. Todo perfecto
Hotel La Isla
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hotel La Isla offers accommodations in Parrita, just 25 miles from Jacó. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Manuel Antonio is 11 miles from Hotel La Isla, and Quepos is 9 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- I liked the hammocks on the front lawn, and being just a minute from the ocean. It was a relaxing atmosphere and great for our teenage kids to spend time in a ‘resort’ type area where we felt they were safe.
The place is ful of groups of children very noisy! They has a party with loud mesic until late. Location is far from everything and manger not nice and don’t try to help.
don’t go their !!!!!
When we arrived to the hotel, was at night, but the attention for their personal were very friendly. They called us only to know if we had some issue on our check-in.
The bedrooms, are simply.
It’s beachfront, you only have to walk 2 minutes and you can feel the sun on your skin.
You can carry your cooler to the beach without problem.
The breakfast starts at 6 a.m. till 10 a.m., at least.
The pool is clean all the time.
- The staff was super nice and accommodating, food was great although a bit eclectic of a menu. If you want a place to totally unwind, this is it! Went on the mangrove tour which was relaxing and interesting. We loved the hammocks and of course the beach was absolutely gorgeous. The staff arranged taxi pickup too. We took the bus to Manuel Antonio from Parrita and that was fun too.
- Great breakfast, friendly people. Pool looked nice.
Blue Banyan Inn
One of our best sellers in Quepos! Located in Quepos, Blue Banyan Inn features a garden and year-round outdoor pool. Manuel Antonio is 5 miles from the property.The property is air conditioned and features a sitting area with a TV and DVD player. A refrigerator and coffee machine are also provided. There is a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries in each unit.Blue Banyan Inn also includes a sun terrace.Dominical is 25 miles from Blue Banyan Inn, and Escazú is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 33 miles from Blue Banyan Inn.
- Beautiful property, swimming pool, nature, room was very spacious with huge bathroom. View on the mountain in the distance.
- Chip, the owner of the property, was probably the most hospitable person I have ever met. He was super nice and welcoming and accommodated us with anything we needed. The property was nice and secluded as well and well maintained.
- Warm welcome from Chip and his team of zoologists. Peaceful, out of the way location with lovely view and private cabin. Good breakfast and option to tour their wildlife sanctuary.
- Large, nice suite with modern showers and facilities. The location is beautiful and surrounded by Palm plantations and forest. Chip is very friendly and we were served a great breakfast.
- We had a great time. It’s a great place, great staff and they do wonderful work. Don’t miss a tourof the animal shelter. The cabins had an amazing shower. Wonderful pool and grounds.
One of our top picks in Quepos.Located in Quepos, 2.1 miles from Manuel Antonio, Sueño Tranquilo features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Dominical is 24 miles from Sueño Tranquilo, and Esterillos is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 36 miles from Sueño Tranquilo.
- A very nice hotel which is quite new or newly renovated in a good location just a 5 minutes walk from the city center. All the bars and restaurants are in walking distance. It’s located on a busy road but still quiet at night.
Staff were great, room was clean, bed was good.
Only thing needed would be a blanket since the new A/C works so good!
- Absolutely no complaints. Super clear. Very comfortable. Pleasant and helpful manager and staff. Two thumbs up!
- Very nice and clean new cabinas, refreshing pool and a terrace outside, very friendly and helpfull lady at the reception. Definitely recommend to stay here.
what a nice place to stay! room was very clean and comfortable. great price for a wonderful stay.
close. only a 10-15 min drive to Manuel Antonio. Owner was very nice and accommodating. would highly recommend!
One of our best sellers in Quepos! Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Serenity offers accommodations in Quepos.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manuel Antonio is 1.9 miles from Hotel Serenity, and Dominical is 24 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 37 miles away.
- The person on the desk took us up to our room and explained very thing about the hotel we needed to know. Very friendly
- We spent 5 nights here as an alternative to staying at one of the overpriced hotels at Manuel Antonio.It’s a comfortable little hotel in a quiet situation near the seafront. Everything worked fine. Good cooked breakfast served every morning. Having a pool was useful as the beach is not very good. Plenty of restaurants and bars within a few minutes walk. We used the local bus to go down to Manuel Antonio a few times as it’s frequent and very cheap. Overall a very enjoyable stay.
- Quiet, relaxing place in a busy city. Pleasant courtyard with pool, better than average breakfast. Great room for the price, friendly staff.
- .. Quepos itself is crowded and loud- at night guest were very loud. The room was very small,bad air in the bathroom.
- We were given lots of helpful advice by the friendly staff about local amenities and excursions and so much more. (Thank you Candy). We appreciated the delicious breakfasts and especially enjoyed the comfortable feeling of the common area where we played games and snacked in the evenings. Everybody seemed to go out of their way to be friendly and helpful.
Pacific Paradise Resort
One of our top picks in Quepos.Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Pacific Paradise Resort offers accommodations in Quepos, just 2.6 miles from Manuel Antonio. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Dominical is 23 miles from Pacific Paradise Resort, and Esterillos is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The staff and location were top notch. Owner was a very nice woman that ran a tight ship. Very clean very quiet and lots of animals
- Large room with good a/c. and bedding. Very accommodating staff when we wanted to change our booking. Nice pool.
- Staff was very professional and nice. They were very helpful with everything we wanted. I asked about laundry service and even they don’t do laundry normally they did it for us. We forgot our charger from our laptop and they called us to let it know. Everything was perfect.
- The owner took a visible personal interest in insuring that we had everything we needed and that our stay was pleasant.
- Great pool, convenient terrace, comfortable beds, accommodating staff
Best Western Hotel & Casino Kamuk
One of our top picks in Quepos.This beachfront hotel is in Quepos, on Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast. It features an outdoor pool, an on-site casino and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen cable TVs.The rooms at the Best Western Kamuk Hotel & Casino feature tile floors and beach-style décor. Each one comes with a coffee maker and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Safes are available to rent.The hotel’s Mira Olas Restaurant serves traditional Costa Rican food with great ocean views. The staff can also cook any fish caught on site. The bar offers snacks and drinks throughout the day.The multilingual staff can help with arranging activities such as horseback riding, fishing, scuba diving and sailing. You can also go on guided tours of the Manuel Antonio National Park, a 7-minute drive away.The Best Western Kamuk Hotel & Casino is around a 2-hour drive from San José and Juan Santamaría Airport.
- This hotel is well situated on the seafront in Quepos with easy access to shops and restaurants. The staff are helpful with directions around the town. The restaurant food was good but a little expensive. The complimentary breakfast was fairly good.
- Room had a great view. The location was great short walk to Marina Pez Vela and short taxi ride to National Park Manuel Antonio
Hotel is close to the boardwalk and many restaurants, the restaurant was good, friendly staff.
Store was across the street.
Close to Manuel Antonio.
Room was reasonably clean and very convenient location.
- The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly.
- The check-in process was easy but very slow as the guy who check us in was constantly chatting, making jokes and laughing with another staff which was a bit annoying. The hotel is in a great location, our room was very clean and comfortable. We had a/c which was very nice as the weather was a very warm and humid. The bus depot is a 5 minute walk from the hotel and we could catch a bus to Manuel Antonio National Park and back. We enjoyed our breakfast, lunch and the view from the hotel’s restaurant Mira Olas.
Top Hotels In Pocares Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pocares Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pocares Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pocares Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!