10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pobes Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Pobes Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pobes Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pobes Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pobes Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pobes Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pobes Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pobes Basque Country:
Arganzón Plaza is located in the main square of La Puebla de Arganzón, in a 19th-century building. There is an attractive bar and free Wi-Fi in the public areas.Rooms at the Hotel Arganzón Plaza are all decorated differently. There is a choice between rooms with or without a kitchenette. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom and TV.The hotel’s Plaza Bar serves tapas and drinks in a comfortable space. It opens after 18:00 every day of the week. In addition, at the weekend it is open from 12:00 until 15:00.Arganzón Plaza is located by the town hall. Private parking is offered on site, at a good price. The location offers easy access by car to Bilbao, 37 mi away. The local area is known as the Condado de Treviño, and other nearby sights include La Rioja and Vitoria.
- Very rustic but very different to you typical hotel
- The town and the hotel where very nice and comfortable
- As near to perfect as We have experienced. Rooms actually lived up to photographs
- Beautifully restored old building. Tastefully decorated and very clean.
- A beautiful, old, characterful building. Fresh, modern twist to our room. We overlooked the square which was busy and full of life. We were charmed by the whole place. The managers were welcoming and friendly with food available in the bar next door. A quaint little town with old buildings and picturesque streets and squares. A place to be seen
ELE Hotelandgo Arasur
ATH Hotelandgo Arasur is conveniently located in Ribera Baja, close to the border between the Basque country and Castile and Leon.The modern hotel is located on the outskirts of the small medieval town of Rivabellosa, a town in a region surrounded by lush countryside. The property is fully-equipped to ensure you have a relaxing and pleasant stay. Its modern installations make the hotel ideal for guests traveling for business or for pleasure.ATH Hotelandgo Arasur is well connected with towns of historical and cultural interest such as Vitoria, Haro in La Rioja and Miranda de Ebro in Burgos, which are all a short drive away.
- Saterday after 850 klms from Almeria no bar no food. Over 100 people staying there including 2 coaches.
Comfortable night’s sleep – large bed, quiet, perfect temperature, good shower and spacious bathroom.
Think ‘Premier Inn’ – good for a stopover on way to ferry if you are happy to have breakfast somewhere else.
- Friendly staff, large comfy room with big shower, great location, quiet too
- It’s the third time I stay in this hotel when travaling to Spain from France and I find it very nice, clean, practical and staff very nice. A bonus: the poems and writings on the walls.
- cleanes was ok and they have a compliment simple breakfasts from 07:30 which makes the check out easy and fast. Personnel was quite correct and help full. There were Tesla chargers available.
Hotel Ruta de Europa
Hotel Ruta de Europa is located by the AP-1 Highway, only 4 miles from central Vitoria. There is free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour cafe and a large parking lot.Rooms at the Ruta de Europa are simple and practical, with heating and air conditioning. They have a full, private bathroom.The hotel restaurant accommodates over 400 people and offers a menu and daily fixed menus. The Ruta de Europa also has a 24-hour front desk and an ATM machine.The on site parking lot covers 6 acres and offers affordable private parking.
- Perfect location just off the motorway. Great bar with lovely food. Just what we needed to break our journey.
- Great staff. Very quick and efficient check-in and check-out. Great receptionist, always smiling even under stress. Nice bar with good products at reasonnable prices.
- 24/7 Tapas bar – an excellent place to unwind after a days travelling sat on the verandah with tapas and glass of wine.
Location from motorway.
Great value set dinner that includes drink
- Great for car travellers – close to the motorway. 15 minutes from Vitoria center by car.
Sercotel Ciudad de Miranda
Hotel Ciudad de Miranda is set next to Miranda de Ebro Railway and Bus Station. It features a restaurant, a restored train carriage used as a dining room, and rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Each room at Hotel Ciudad de Miranda has modern décor, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with free toiletries.The restaurant serves market cuisine. There is also a café.The town center and the River Ebro are just over 0.6 mi from the hotel. The A1 Motorway is a 10-minute drive from the Miranda.
- Everything was excellent, good location very friendly staff and rooms spacious and very clean. It was a Friday evening and as we went out for a drink and a meal we found the town lively, vibrant and very safe and family orientated, would certainly return.
Large room. Easy to find location. Clean, Modern high spec. Comfortable large bed. Good bathroom.
Excellent breakfast at good price
- A new hotel is just 5 minutes from the train station. Everything is great!
Great food in the restaurant.
Nice room with good beds
- The friendly staff, breakfast and clean rooms. Personal attention and room deco.
Holiday Inn Express Vitoria
Holiday Inn Express Vitoria is located next to the Jundiz Industrial Park, less than 10 minutes’ drive from Vitoria-Gasteiz. It offers free parking and easy access to the A1 Motorway.The air-conditioned rooms at the Holiday Inn Vitoria feature contemporary décor, a flat-screen TV and a kettle. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Wi-Fi access is available at an extra cost.Holiday Inn Express Vitoria offers a daily continental breakfast, and there is an on-site bar. The hotel has a 24-hour reception.Vitoria-Gasteiz Airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel and Bilbao is 40 mi away.
- Fantastic hotel staff resolved problem with television promptly and courteously
We arrived very late due to a 4 hour ferry delay. I emailed the hotel to advise which they duly responded to and reassured us they would be awaiting our arrival. Checked us in very quickly and efficiently which was very welcome in view of our prelonged journey.
Good location for a quick over night stay – simple breakfast but very nice.
- This was the first time that although I had said a double bed I was given 2 singles
- Clean room and bathroom, friendly and helpful staff, free parking, just what you would expect from holiday inn
- Check in staff very friendly and helpful. Also spoke good English.
Hotel Via Norte
Hotel Via Norte lies just off the N-1 Main Road, between Burgos and Vitoria. It offers air-conditioned rooms, free Wi-Fi access, free outdoor parking and an on-site supermarket.Each of the rooms at the Vía Norte comes with soundproofing, a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Via Norte forms part of a 24-hour complex, including a petrol station. There is also a bright restaurant with large windows, a cafeteria and a 24-hour reception service.
- Spotlessly clean, friendly staff, dog friendly, excellent value for money, supermarket and food outlets close by. Would definitely choose to stay here if I’m ever in the area again.
- Everything made very easy for us. We had a snack in the evening and a buffet breakfast.
- We used this hotel as a stopover on our way to Aragon. It is located quire a way out of town on a type of industrial estate which could be off putting. On approach it looks a little odd as it is above a petrol station and we had to book in with the young man in attendance as we arrived late however this was not a problem at all. The room was spacious and modern, with lots of facilities above what you would expect such as a razor and toothbrushes and toothpaste all individually wrapped. Lovely quirky furniture on the landings and downstairs. Perfect for an overnight stop as we got snacks fand beer from the garage downstairs!
- An odd location (next to a fuel station) but don’t let that fool you, this place is a very good overnight stop. Lovely staff and good value considering I book last minute. Also has an excellent restaurant/ cafe bar with good parking and ample size rooms.
- Lovely clean bed and room. Nice breakfast but need more choices of coffee
Offering fantastic views of the surrounding countryside, this charming hotel is located in the town of Murgia. It offers a café-bar, a tour desk and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Hotel Nagusi combine modern and rustic décor furniture and feature warm tones and soft fabrics. They all come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Featuring a privileged location, Hotel Nagusi is 9.3 mi from Vitoria-Gesteiz and 16 mi from Bilbao.You can also visit the Gorbea Nature Reserve.Bilbao Airport is 31 mi away.
- Fantastic hotel. Very clean, bed and pillows super comfortable. Spacious room. Staff is amazing, helpful. Good breakfast.
- The stuff there is simply amazing. La gente del hotel es genial!
- The owner Jose and his wife were so friendly and helpful
- Very comfortable and spacious room, good location, excellent friendly service.
- Everything – there wasn’t anything to dislike. Our evening meal at the Restaurant was perfect.
Hotel Hospedería el Convento
This 16th Century converted convent is a quiet retreat, set in the old town of Miranda de Ebro. It has a courtyard, gardens and free Wi-Fi. It is a 10 minutes’ walk to the Antonio Machado Park.The modern rooms at Hospedería El Convento are beautifully renovated, with modest decor and soft lighting. They are all heated and include a flat-screen TV, telephone and hairdryer. The bathrooms have a shower and free toiletries for guests.With its high ceilings and arched doorways, Hospedería El Convento is full of character. It has a bar and lounge area, and an outdoor terrace with seating for guests to relax in. There is also a chapel.The restaurant serves both buffet and à la Carte meals, and can cater to special dietary requirements. There are also a number of bars and restaurants located 1 minute’s walk away.Hospedería El Convento is ideally located for exploring the historic city of Miranda de Ebro, including the ruins of its 14th century castle. It has free, private parking and is located just an hour’s drive from the cities of Burgos and Pamplona.
- Reasonable accommodation, low price, evening meal acceptable from limited fixed menu.
- Lovely clean hotel within easy walking distance of the centre of town. Great on site parking and easy to find. Will stay there again on our yearly drive to Southern Spain.
- What a wonderful location in an otherwise rubbish town. Friendly staff, lovely open sitting areas. Decent local food for the evening meal. Comfortable beds and very quiet!
The location of the property is perfect en-route to Bilboa to the North or Burgos to the South.
The quiet atmosphere of the hotel was very relaxing. The beds were very comfortable.
- Good evening meal very reasonable including a good wine waitress was great
Hotel Tudanca Miranda is set 2-minutes’ walk from Miranda de Ebro’s old town. It offers a free high-speed Wi-Fi connection, a well-known restaurant and soundproofed rooms with private balcony and satellite TV.All of the Tudanca Miranda’s air-conditioned rooms have a private bathroom with hairdryer and amenities. They also come with a flat-screen TV.The hotel has a games room and a lounge with a TV. There is also 24-hour reception, luggage storage and a terrace.The hotel’s restaurant, Horno de San Juan, offers traditional Castilian cuisine. Its specialties are lamb roasted in a wood-burning oven and hake langostada. The hotel has a wide selection of wines and there are also 2 bars. An early breakfast is also available upon request.The Tudanca is easily accessible from the AP-1 and AP-68 Motorways, and it offers free private parking and a free motorbike garage. Miranda de Ebro is a 35-minute drive from Vitoria and Burgos is approximately 43 mi away.Guests can enjoy free use of a nearby paddle tennis court and gym. Please ask at reception for more details.
- Although the hotel is a little tired the staff, restaurant and bar more than make up for this
- The staff member on reception was very good – also the lady in the cafeteria.
Excellent location for one night stop while driving between UK and Portugal, dog friendly.
Clean bedrooms, comfortable beds and modern bathroom.
Friendly/ helpful staff.
Parking space in front of hotel though can be limited.
10/15 mins walk to city centre.
- Breakfast was good in comparison to the general hotel quality
COMFORTABLE, GOOD BEDS, GOOD PARKING AND HOTEL EASILY ACCESSIBLE FROM MOTORWAY. PET FRIENDLY. A GOOD WELCOME WITH GOOD SERVICE.
Duque de Wellington
Set in a residential area with easy access into the center, this smart and simple hotel has its very own Irish-style tavern and you can start the day with a breakfast buffet.All rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.The modern furnishings of the Duque de Wellington create a smart and simple atmosphere. Enjoy wooden floors, minimal decor and a clever use of light throughout the whole building. The large windows in the breakfast hall and communal areas mean you can enjoy passing through the bright and airy spaces during your stay at the Duque de Wellington.In the evening, head to the Irish-style tavern located in the Duque de Wellington. This informal and cheerful bar is authentically decorated like an Irish pub. Enjoy a refreshing beer among the wooden interiors with rustic pictures hanging on the walls.The hotel is located near the Provencal hospital, Basque Government and Lakua Civic Center. Vitoria-Gasteiz Bus Station is 0.7 mi away.
- The hotel is a good base for visiting the city of Vitoria-Gasteiz — the tram stops in front of the hotel — and the countryside around, such as the caves of Treviño and the saltpans of Añana. Room is OK, you have to open the window to get fresh air, bathroom is OK. Breakfast is good and offers a real choice. Staff is very friendly and helpful, for instance with the hotel garage.
- The hotel was clean and comfortable. Convenient for supermarket and friendly to our shihtzu Florence
- I liked how clean the communal areas were. Great shower too!!
- Convenient as on long journey, staff and host were very accommodating.
- Clean Room, Easy to find. Bar and restaurant nearby
Top Hotels In Pobes Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pobes Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pobes Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pobes Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!
- No categories