10 Best Hotels To Stay In Plymouth Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Plymouth Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Plymouth Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plymouth Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plymouth Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Plymouth Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Plymouth Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Plymouth Vermont:
506 On the River Inn Woodstock
One of our top picks in Woodstock.Featuring rooms with panoramic river and garden views, 506 On the River Inn is located in Woodstock, Vermont. The property offers an indoor pool and sauna, gym and kids game rooms, a restaurant and bar.Each air conditioned room includes a seating area and a balcony with a view. The decor style is influenced by New England. The private bathrooms are equipped with free toiletries and towels. Some rooms feature a river view.Guests at Woodstock’s 506 On the River Inn can enjoy an array of activities on site and in the surrounding area, including horseback riding, hiking, biking and skiing. WiFi access is free for all our guests.506 Bistro & Bar offers a menu of seasonal dishes as well as a selection of local beers, wines and cocktails. A hot breakfast buffet is also offered. A 24-hour front desk is available. Free parking is provided.The inn is located 2.1 miles to Woodstock town and hiking trails, 9.3 miles to VINS Nature Centre and the Ottauquechee gorge, and 18.2 miles to Killington ski resort.
- Our room was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. Food was exceptional. Dining area was very comfortable
- This is a beautiful getaway spot and the whole experience is lovely. The staff are very friendly for the most part, the breakfast is very nice and the evening restaurant was very good too (limited menu – but something for all). There is a nice pool and hot tub, the gym/fitness center is fine too. There is free coffee/tea during the day, which was a nice touch. I would defo come back here for a couples weekend. For families, it also seemed good with a games room and family activities. If your thinking Woodstock, it would be hard to past upon staying here.
- Breakfast was fantastic, overall look, feel and decor was lovely!
- The staff, particularly the breakfast servers were exceedingly pleasant and very helpful providing recommendations for activities and restaurants.
- Second year in a row and it did not miss its charm and class. The facilities are great, new establishment, the location is excellent, atmosphere relaxing. Country style breakfast is an added bonus.
The Lincoln Inn & Restaurant At The Covered Bridge
Featuring a restaurant, The Lincoln Inn & Restaurant At The Covered Bridge is in Woodstock. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room here includes air conditioning. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also include a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include bed linens.At The Lincoln Inn & Restaurant At The Covered Bridge there is a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities available at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including skiing, cycling and hiking. The property provides free parking.The inn is 4 miles from Suicide Six, 3 miles from Mount Tom and 2.5 miles from VINS Nature Center.
- Keurig was great, Mona was excellent host, next time we’ll have to dine on property!!
- Fabulous Food probably one of the best meals I have ever had.
- Very beautiful location, atmosphere, and experience. The owners are pleasant and hard working at this B&B. Looking forward to another visit.
- Lincoln Inn is in a great location, just outside Woodstock, set in lovely grounds sloping down to the river. There are chairs in the grounds to relax and enjoy the scenery.
- Everything. Very clean. Simple decor. Great food. The property was well maintained and enjoyable.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount Ascutney Resort
Located in Brownsville, 21 miles from Killington, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount Ascutney Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.You can play tennis and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Woodstock is 11 miles from Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount As, and Hanover is 19 miles from the property.
- This facility is in a beautiful location that is easy to get to off the highway. There is plenty to do for both kids and adults. The rooms are spacious and clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. I recommend this resort to anyone anytime of the year.
- Proximity to highway. Nice facility. Good amenities. Friendly staff.
- We had a 3 BR unit. It is nice and roomy. We enjoyed our stay here. We used the pool and it was warm and fun. 30 min. drive to Okemo. 8yr old nephew had fun in the game room.
- Bed was so comfy, the rooms were spacious, the villas are definitely a must have especially for a larger group. Definitely going to book here again. Close to ski resorts like Okemo. Nice bar on the resort. And heated pool and nice sauna.
- The facility was very clean and updated. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with full kitchen amenities. The food at the restaurant far exceeded our expectations being in such a remote location. The chef and staff were friendly and engaging.
Killington Mountain Lodge; Best Western Signature Collection
One of our top picks in Killington.This hotel is 2 miles from Killington Ski Resort. The hotel offers an indoor pool, free ski shuttle service in the winter months, massage services and an on-site restaurant.Killington Mountain Lodge features cable TV and a refrigerator in every guest room. Rooms also provide amenities such as a coffee maker and DVD player. Some rooms come with a mountain view.A full hot breakfast buffet is served in the winter months at the Killington Lodge. The rest of the year, the hotel offers a continental breakfast. Featured on the property are common areas with stone fireplaces, a 20 person hot tub, a pool table, games room, a movie room and meeting rooms.The Killington Golf Course is 1.3 miles away. The Killington Peak is 2.1 miles away and the Coolidge State Forest is 11.5 miles away.
- Movie room and fire place. Also, the offering of board games.
- Close to ski area and off site equipment rentals and restaurants and the facility had small bar to watch sporting event and also games for evening activities. Wonderful experience.
- The staff was respectful, friendly and courteous. They went above and beyond to get some things we asked for. I liked the availability of the hot tub although I did not use it.
- Great Staff & location. Really like the shuttle bus. Much better breakfast this year too. The hottub
- I went with my boyfriend to stay and ski and it was an amazing stay! Clean rooms, great location and fair prices! Would stay here again!
The Shire Woodstock
Located in Woodstock, 14 miles from Killington, The Shire Woodstock features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hanover is 12 miles from The Shire Woodstock, and Rutland is 23 miles from the property.
- The room was so cozy and beautiful. Good for a couple but we booked 2 rooms in order for the kids to come with us and for us to have some adult time. The manager put us in 2 rooms 351-352 connected in our own private “suite” area and it worked perfectly! The staff was more than accommodating. The location was fabulous, only a 3-5 minute walk to town, across the street from a market and very convenient. I am not only staying here again but I would recommend anyone to stay here!
- We arrived and were met by Jeremiah, one of the very pleasant staff members (Sean) and after telling him about our 6 hour drive and casually asking for a cosy room, he smiled and “made our mini-vacation” with an upgrade to large room (#224) with private alcove in back of the property with a magnificent view of a snow covered river and mountains. This property has a supermarket across the street which is convenient since Woodstock is literally closed (except for restaurants) after 6pm when the munchies hit in the evening. It is a 5 minute walk to the center of town.
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants in Woodstock Center
- Cleanliness ,fragrance of the room outstanding ,comfortable beds
- Location, spacious room,helpful staff, plenty of parking,
Best Western Inn & Suites Rutland-Killington
Located in Rutland, 8 miles from Killington, Best Western Inn & Suites Rutland-Killington features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking.
- I never stayed at a best Western before, I usually stay at higher class hotels. I was so pleasantly surprised,I can’t even tell you. I would definitely stay there again. My room was like an actual apartment! Granite countertops kitchen living room dining area. And the cleanliness was superb!! Bed very comfortable! Staff are so kind and friendly. I actually did not eat breakfast there decided to go out. I give it five stars ..
- Great location to stay when going to Ski at Killington. We stayed in a queen suite and it was perfect for our family of 5. Lots of space and beds. Little kitchen area was great. Breakfast in the lobby was perfect on our way out to the hill. Thanks for a great stay.
- Territory is nice as well as the location. It’s right in between the town and ski resort so you have a peaceful atmosphere and still 5 mins of driving from whatever you need. Staff is friendly. Breakfast is good.
waffles and real Vermont maple syrup were excellent.
As was service and facilities.
Not the cheapest option but excellent value for the money.
I’d recommend it to summer travelrs.
- The Wednesday evening barbecue and the morning breakfasts were wonderful!!!!
Cedarbrook offers accommodations in Killington. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Woodstock is 12 miles from Cedarbrook, and Hanover is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Echo Lake Inn
Just 5 miles from skiing at Okemo Mountain, this Ludlow, Vermont bed and breakfast features an on-site restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool. Echo Lake is a short walk away.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are featured in every guest room at the Echo Lake Inn. A private bathroom is also included in the warmly decorated rooms.Tennis courts and access to a lake with canoes and boats are available to enjoy. The Ludlow Echo Lake Inn offers ski storage in the winter.A cooked-to-order breakfast is served every morning. The seasonal Echo Lake Inn Restaurant offers American cuisine in the dining room or terrace.Okemo Valley Golf Club is 4 miles from the bed and breakfast. Horseback riding at South Hill Stables is a 15 minute drive away.
- The owner and staff were friendly and knowledgeable of the area. The breakfast was very good. The room was clean and we were able to control the heat settings.
- We were tired from the long drive. We were greeted by a friendly person at the desk. Once settled in, we had cocktails on the front porch, where there were many rocking chairs. Very relaxing. Later, we had a wonderful dinner.
- The food and general ambiance were outstanding. As I am always concerned about the mattress when I am away from home,this one was perfect. The grounds are lovely!a
- Bed was excellent room clean staff outstanding excellent
- The pork chop I had for dinner was one of the best I ever had. Breakfast was also terrific, plenty of choices. The service was also excellent.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, Highline Lodge offers accommodations in Killington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Woodstock is 14 miles from Highline Lodge, and Hanover is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Mountain Inn at Killington
Located in Killington in the region of Vermont, 14 miles from Woodstock, Mountain Inn at Killington features a seasonal outdoor pool and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Hanover is 26 miles from Mountain Inn Killington, and Rutland is 9 miles from the property.
- Have been coming to Mountain Inn for over 30 years. It has great location. The hot pool after skiing is the best. Great bar and restaurant and is central to everything. I will continue to return to this location.
- Continental Sunday breakfast host/desk manager (same person)
- We requested the lowest possible floor with least amount of stairs. They accommodated this request immediately and graciously. Only 4 steps up to our floor with sturdy hand rails on both sides. They gave us a room with a gas fireplace which was wonderful. Everything was clean and attractive. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. We slept very well. We would definitely stay here again. Priced very reasonably for Killington Mt.
- Manager who was on duty was so friendly and helpful. Gave us ideas of what to do and things that were going on that weekend. View of killington peak was spectacular!
- Great common areas, super friendly and helpful manager.
Top Hotels In Plymouth Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Plymouth Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Plymouth Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Plymouth Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!