10 Best Hotels To Stay In Plymouth Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Plymouth Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Plymouth Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plymouth Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plymouth Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Plymouth Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Plymouth Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Plymouth Michigan:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Plymouth – Ann Arbor Area
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Plymouth – Ann Arbor Area is located in Plymouth, just 23 miles from Detroit.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Windsor is 25 miles from HIE Plymouth-Ann Arbor Area, and Novi is 6 miles from the property. Detroit Metro Airport is 15 miles away.
- New, moderne, warm decor, wide hall ways, and close to hyway yet far enough to not hear the trafic.
- Weve been staying at several hotels in the area over past few months due to tragic event in my home. This hotel just has it all. Nice rooms, nice smell, extremely helpful and pleasent staff. Zero issues that werent corrected immediately and professionally.
- The breakfast in the morning was great especially the cinnamon buns. The rooms were spotless! housekeeping did a great job. The front desk staff were very friendly and accommodating.
- Conveniently located relative to the freeway, good sized room, clean and comfortable.
- Great location, large clean room, quiet, friendly staff.
Comfort Inn Plymouth
This hotel is 7 minutes from downtown Plymouth, Michigan and the Plymouth Riverside Park. It serves a daily continental breakfast with hot waffles and features spacious room with free Wi-Fi.Free access to the fitness center and indoor pool is provided to all guests at the Comfort Inn Plymouth. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Plymouth Comfort Inn. Decorated with bright colors and carpeted floors, all rooms include a work desk and hairdryer.Laurel Park Mall is just 5 miles from the hotel. Bushwood Golf Course is 4.5 miles away.
- For us, the beds were very comfortable. There was a variety for breakfast and the room was clean. Staff were pleasant and helpful.
- Excellent breakfast! Nice lounge area. Extremely friendly and helpful staff.
- The breakfast buffet was amazing. The sausage was not microwaved, it was pan fried. The eggs and other foods were delicious. Very friendly and hard working lady who set out buffet.
- Clean and warm with better than average breakfast
- We used this Comfort inn hotel since we had to fly out next morning. The room was definitely smoke free and the heater works, it just takes a minute. The bed was good for me, breakfast was great, a lot of variety. And most important the staff was very friendly. the hotel gave me a relaxed feeling. This is one of the better hotels I have stayed this year. Heading out the hotel to the DTW Metro airport is easy; go on I-275 South exit17 to I-94 East. Exit 198A Merriman Rd into the parking. With our car it took us 20 minutes leaving at 8 am weekday. (use your own directions)
Red Roof Inn Detroit – Plymouth/Canton
Located in Plymouth, 19 miles from Detroit, Red Roof Inn Detroit – Plymouth/Canton features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Windsor is 21 miles from Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth, and Novi is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Very clean and comfortable . Gas station and donut shop within walking distance for snacks
- Solid value for the money for a company on a tight budget. The housekeeping staff kept it clean & tidy
- Love the wood floor, love the beautiful set up of room. Very nice room.
- Bathroom sink outside of shower/toilet room. Dunkin Donuts and convenience store right next to the hotel.
- Location! Easy access to I275 and I96 the roads to all activities.
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth
This hotel is located in Plymouth, Michigan, minutes from I-275 and within driving distance of downtown Detroit. The hotel offers guest rooms with coffee makers, microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth features free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour business center. Guests can use the hotel’s indoor pool or the 24-hour fitness center.The Great American Grill restaurant at the Plymouth Hilton Garden Inn serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order room service during dinner hours or purchase a snack from the on-site convenience store.
- The staff is very courteous. The hotel is clean. The parking is plentiful and close to the building.
Very Kind staff, always smile and happy to assist.
room is clean and big.
- Friendly check-in desk staff. Welcoming treats in the lobby throughout the day, such as hot cider and cookies, great suggestions on getting into town and eating options.
- Beds were amazing! Hotel is conveniently located right off of the freeway and down the road from a strip mall with food, gas, and anything else you’d need. Perfect place to crash after a friend’s wedding at St. John’s next door.
- Everything about the hotel was great except when I try to use my CAA card and was told if I had booked directly with the hotel I would’ve received a $20 discount. I will not book through booking.com again because I was not asked if I had this card while looking through your site. Very very disappointed with this
The Inn at St. John’s
This historic hotel with Romanesque architecture features a 27-hole golf course, free Wi-Fi, and an indoor pool. In Plymouth, entertainment in Central Detroit is a 30-minute drive away.A flat-screen TV is included in every guest room at The Inn at St. Johns. High ceilings and custom furnishings complete rooms that have luxury bedding, a refrigerator, and coffee maker.The Plymouth St. Johns Inn has lush gardens and a fitness center. Guests can use the on-site business center or relax in the hot tub.The hotel has 2, on-site restaurants. 5ive restaurant offers creative cuisine with fine wine on a terrace or a local brew by the fire pit. The Burger Loft serves a modern pub menu.Detroit Metro Airport is 14 miles away. The University of Michigan campus center is 19 miles from the hotel.
- The bartenders were great, best martinis we have ever had
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the bathroom was elegant…
- I was there for the wedding, the venue, the food were excellent, but, your room rates are outrageous.
- Everything was amazing!! Great stay at this hotel.
- The room service was phenomenal, and the staff were very friendly.
Baymont Inn & Suites Canton
Baymont Inn & Suites Canton is located in Canton, 20 miles from Detroit and 21 miles from Windsor.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Novi is 11 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Canton, and Ann Arbor is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 9 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Canton.
- Manny at the front desk was very friendly and professional!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Very nice Jacuzzi tub.
- Location was great, not a bad place but was dirty. Hallways were really dirty. Main bathroom down but breakfast area was horrible. Toilet paper dispenser broken and toilet paper roll on floor. Smelled terribly with urine .
- Good Location near restaurants and stores. Price is decent.
- The staff was super friendly and the bed was comfy.
Days Inn Livonia
Located 5 minutes from the intersection of Interstate 96 and 275, this hotel is 30 minutes from downtown Detroit. It features an on-site gym and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The Livonia Days Inn offers accommodations furnished with a refrigerator and microwave. Cable TV is provided.This pet friendly hotel hosts a business center and laundry facility. Free parking is available.The Detroit Zoo is 30 minutes from Days Inn Livonia. Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport is 20 minutes from the hotel.
- They are remodeling but all in all great value for one nights hot shower and a good nights sleep. They are still working some corks out.
No bathroom tissue or roll for it in the room! Had to call the front
desk. Light bulb had to be replaced. Lights were unplugged. Outlet
located behind the bed, wasn’t going to risk an injury moving the
heavy bed, again, called room service. Deserve a full refund!! 😕👎👎
- Would not come back. It smelled and was clearly run down.
- In the middle of the night, I was woken (even though I was wearing ear plugs), to a couple who was next to my room. The couple was fighting, not arguing, fighting each other. I would be that they left a few holes in their walls.
- Bed was comfortable. Guest service was nice. Size of room was nice.
La Quinta Inn Detroit Canton
Featuring free WiFi, La Quinta Inn Detroit Canton offers accommodations in Canton, just 20 miles from Detroit.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Windsor is 21 miles from La Quinta Inn Detroit Canton, and Novi is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 9 miles from La Quinta Inn Detroit Canton.
- Very comfortable bed…great shower pressure, and great location for food.
- The bed very comfortable, room very clean, staff very friendly. We had no complaints.
- Room was clean and well appointed. We stayed 4 nights and were very comfortable. Very quiet evenings. Staff was very friendly. Convenient to I-275.
- The atmosphere is friendly and comfortable overall the place is clean and conveniently located
- Pleasant staff great breakfast choices included. Coffee at all times.
Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia
One of our best sellers in Livonia! Just off Interstate 96, this Livonia hotel features 42-inch flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi in every guest room. An indoor pool is featured on site. The hotel provides a complimentary hot breakfast buffet each morning.A refrigerator and a minibar are available in each guest room at Hyatt Place Detroit Livonia. A living area with a sofa bed is also provided in all rooms.Guest can enjoy a workout in the fitness center, which are available 24-hours a day. A business center is also featured on the property.The Gallery Restaurant, on site, provides breakfast, lunch and dinner each day. The Bakery Café serves baked good, sandwiches and coffee daily.Downtown Detroit is a 28-minute drive from the hotel. Whispering Willows Golf Course is less than 2 miles away.
- Breakfast was fresh and cooked well. Overall very spacious and clean rooms!
- The little eat in area and the menu were a great value for the money. Free Breakfast – the offering was excellent.
- Loved the breakfast selection in the morning..loved the warm swimming pool and loved the spacious bedrooms
- I liked the ladies who checked me in it was very clean
- Staff was very friendly and helpful! Right by so many restaurants and things to do.
Hampton Inn & Suites Detroit-Canton
Positioned only minutes from Detroit Metro Airport and close to many local attractions, including downtown Detroit, this suburban hotel features free airport shuttle service and a free daily hot breakfast.After a restful night of sleep on the Hampton Inn and Suites Detroit-Canton’s signature Cloud Nine beds, start the day with a workout in the on-site fitness center. Relax after a long day in the indoor pool or take advantage of free high-speed internet access.Easily discover a variety of local attractions including IKEA only moments from the Detroit-Canton Hampton Inn. Downtown Detroit attractions, including Comerica Park, casinos and famous theaters are also within driving distance.
- Everything about this place is wonderful. Three owner personally supervises the property and there is no reason for complaint whatsoever. Five star!!
- The staff was wonderful and the facility was clean. We didn’t have any problems during our stay. Breakfast was great too! Our overall stay was great!
Could not fault it. excellent front desk staff, rooms were immaculate.
- Bed super comfortable, room very spacious to accommodate a wheelchair, bathroom very clean and easy to use for someone with handicap needs.
- Clean…in a excellent area for shopping..lots of choices to eat
Top Hotels In Plymouth Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Plymouth Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Plymouth Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Plymouth Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!