10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pluvigner Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Pluvigner Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pluvigner Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pluvigner Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pluvigner Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pluvigner Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pluvigner Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pluvigner Brittany:
B&B Hôtel Auray Carnac
B&B Hôtel Auray Carnac is located in Auray, 18 miles from Saint-Barthélemy and 12 miles from Vannes.Each room includes a flat-screen TV.Quiberon is 13 miles from B&B Hôtel Auray Carnac, and Lorient is 18 miles from the property.
It was located opposite a mcdonalds and health food shop, easy to find from main toll road, only 30 mins from Carnac Beach.
Highly recommend for a family overnight on way back to roscoff for your ferry back to England.
- Clean and very comfortable. Located close to food outlets and easy to get back onto the main route to Riscoff
un accueil agréable ,une très bonne literie ,chambre propre ,salle de bain d’une bonne grandeur
un hôtel calme malgré la proximité de la route
- Très bien dormi, le personnel très poli surtout à la réception ,plus confortable que certains concurrents
- Literie confortable et choix correcte au petit déjeuner
- It was located opposite a mcdonalds and health food shop, easy to find from main toll road, only 30 mins from Carnac Beach.
Kyriad Auray – Carnac
One of our best sellers in Auray! Kyriad Auray – Carnac is located in Auray, just 18 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vannes is 12 miles from Kyriad Auray – Carnac, and Quiberon is 13 miles away.
Staff very friendly and efficient
Rooms and public areas very clean
Good bar and restaurant
Excellent fast and reliable wifi
- Quiet surrounding, comfortable bed, large car park.
- Comfortable room, and food in restaurant was excellent. The staff were welcoming and friendly.
lots of parking space outside the hotel
the rooms are large and comfortable
friendly staff at reception
as in all Kyriad hotels, facilities include kettle in the bedroom. Much appreciated.
Literie très confortable.
Le plus : la baignoire blaneo.
- Staff very friendly and efficient
Logis L’Auberge, a charming 3-star hotel in Sainte Anne dAuray, welcomes you to a warm, calm and refined atmosphere.Next to Baden and Saint Laurent golf courses, this hotel features spacious and well furnished guest rooms. They are well decorated in an Art Deco style and have modern private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi internet access.Relax in an inviting atmosphere and enjoy seasonal and authentic cuisine made from the best of what the local area and region have to offer.The Auberge offers a quiet and restful environment for a restful stay. It is an ideal location for exploring the Gulf of Morbihan and the Peninsula of Quiberon.
- It is an exceptional hotel and always enjoy my stay.
- The rooms was spotless and very comfortable. Kitchen facilities are available – fridge, kettle, microwave which would be very useful if one was staying for more than one night. The owner very kindly called a local restaurant to make a reservation for us for dinner.
- The meal was first class and up to expectations. We have stayed at L’Auberge a number of times over the last 25 years and dined there on other occasions. It ranks among our favourite restaurant/hotels in France.
- Exceptional hotel, exceptional staff, exceptional restaurant and the best value in a three week multi location holiday in France
- Wonderful food,perfect service,relaxing atmosphere in a beautiful little excellent family run hotel.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Terminus offers accommodations in Auray.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.Saint-Barthélemy is 17 miles from Hotel Terminus, and Vannes is 11 miles away.
- Sylviane, the manager, always replied to our emails within hours and was very thoughtful and very pleasant when we met her. We were afraid the hotel might have been noisy because it is located across the street from the train station but it was amazingly quiet and peaceful. A great place to stay and great value for the money. Breakfast was fresh and copious. Loved our experience.
- We liked the location – so handy to the station when we arrived on a late train. Thanks Sylvania for meeting us at the door when I failed to bring my booking number. The family room was comfortable and spacious.
- Clean, essential. The late check in was smooth with the instructions received. Kind staff.
- Hoped to find somewhere for our friends to stay and the manager did her best to find somewhere, and was friendly.
- Le calme ,le couchage ,la propreté et l’accueil.
Inter-Hotel Auray Sud Alicia
Inter-Hotel Alicia is located in Le Bono, 20 miles from Saint-Barthélemy and 9 miles from Vannes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.Quiberon is 13 miles from Inter-Hotel Alicia, and Lorient is 21 miles from the property.
- comfortable, uncomplicated with friendly helpful staff , set in a very nice location.
- The hotel only offers breakfast (which was good) but no evening meal – it is a ten minute walk into the village where there is a choice of restaurants and a bar. The restaurants offer a normal menu, but the local delicacy is Moules – which almost everyone seemed to be eating. The pizza restaurant was an excellent alternative, serving superb pizzas. The village and harbour of Le Bono together with the old suspension bridge are well worth a visit.
- The hotel was good with a lovely view over the harbour and just a few minutes walk from the town. Onsite parking was good. The staff were pleasant and helpful and the breakfast was good.
- Convenient for our needs. Very near wedding venue for evening and close to the restaurants in Bono and good walks around the coastline. Had the added bonus of a local festival during our stay.
- continental breakfast ok but i prefer a choice of hot dishes as well,Coffee very good.
Hotel Le Branhoc Logis Brit Hotel
One of our best sellers in Auray! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Le Branhoc Logis Brit Hotel offers accommodations in Auray. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Saint-Barthélemy is 18 miles from Hotel Le Branhoc Logis Brit Hotel, and Vannes is 10 miles away.
- Very comfortable bed. Room was extremely clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Private car park.
- Great location, small and quite location, friendly and helpful staff
- The bed was very large and comfortable. The breakfast was very comprehensive with a lot of variety and good value at 8 euros 50. The staff were friendly and helpful. It was good to have free parking outside the hotel.The restaurant next to the hotel was really good with interesting and tasty food and very friendly staff. It was very good value.
- Helpful staff, very good continental breakfast and clean comfortable rooms. Excellent value for money. Easy access from major routes and very good location for exploring the Morbihan region.
- Lovely room, and very well situated. Extremely clean, reasonable size. There was a desk which was useful. Nice gardens. Polite staff. Very good value for money, would definitely stay there again.
Auberge Du Cheval Blanc
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Auberge Du Cheval Blanc offers accommodations in Baud. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find room service and hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Saint-Barthélemy is 3.5 miles from Auberge Du Cheval Blanc, and Vannes is 19 miles from the property.
- We first came to the hotel 19 years ago for Christmas lunch, superb. House hunting. We been for lunch several times. Love the staff and the food. A first to stay over! We will be back.
Friendly and helpful staff, very clean, good location and food in the restaurant to die for! Not good for my weight though
Thanks to all at the hotel and the booking arrangement for service.
- Very friendly staff, clean and comfy rooms, excellent restaurant, very good indeed
- Very comfortable bed. Good aids for the less mobile. Unobtrusive handrails and textured flooring near the stairs. Good wide easy treads to stairs.
- tea making facility,extra pilliows and the restaurant . also many tv channels including bbc world
Featuring free WiFi, BreizH HoteL offers accommodations in Crach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Saint-Barthélemy is 21 miles from BreizH HoteL, and Vannes is 12 miles from the property.
- Comfortable and good size room and all well maintained. The owner was very friendly and helpful in advising about the area which he obviously is proud of, and we found his recommendations very good.
- Very pleasant staff room was comfortable and clean on site bar plenty for breakfast
- The great welcome from the manager, the comfortable beds and the good breakfast. The manager was incredibly helpful, suggested somewhere to eat as we had arrived later than expected, gave us a map of the area and lots of advice about what to see in the limited time that we had. It was also a very convenient location for us as we wanted to visit Carnac on our way back to the ferry at Roscoff.
- Staff were great nothing was too much trouble, the evening meal was lovely and very good value for money, location was nice.
- netjes, simpel en brandschoon. Zeer leuke ontvangst!
Brit Hotel La Croix Blanche
Brit Hotel La Croix Blanche is situated in the heart of Sainte-Anne-d’Auray, 1,950 feet from the Basilique. It offers rooms with private bathrooms, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access.Enjoy a relaxing drink in the hotel bar or enjoy quality traditional and regional cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant. Meals can be served in the dining room or on the outdoor terrace.The surrounding area is ideal for guests who enjoy outdoor activities such as fishing, golf and horseback riding.
- for a budget hotel had a good breakfast selection it was very good for a short stay
Lovely staff, all spoke excellent English. The rooms, whilst basic were spacious and spotless. The restaurant on site is fab. The continental breakfast was good too.
Plenty on secure car parking spaces on site. There is a very impressive cathedral within walking distance. Auray is only a short drive away.
Would definitely recommend.
- Accueil chaleureux petit déjeuner impeccable bien placé avec parking prive je recommande
- La qualité du wifi est très bonne. Le restaurant de l’hôtel est de très bonne qualité. L’accueil est charmant.
- Accueil très sympathique – chambre confortable et très calme – propreté irréprochable
Located in Auray, 18 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, Le Cadoudal features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is available.Vannes is 11 miles from Le Cadoudal, and Quiberon is 14 miles away.
- Friendly staff. Good express breakfast. Very clean. Central location.
- Central, clean, comfortable bed; slight issue with parking, as only local street parking is available, and I thought that better was offered, but in fact there is plenty of space, in September anyway.
- We liked the walking distance to the town center. There was a farmer’s market close by. The hotel has a nice cafe, but we only ordered coffee there. The staff were helpful, but we had to wait several minutes to be checked in. The hotel is run by the same staff as the cafe/restaurant.
Free parking nearby – though free spaces in the car park opposite were always full. Tip: in Auray blue spaces are pay parking, with a disc; white spaces are free.
Friendly and very close to town centre.
Well lit room, even had a central light which most hotels didn’t. Good sized bed and good shower.
Good free wifi.
- The hotel is in a great location and staff very friendly
Top Hotels In Pluvigner Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pluvigner Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pluvigner Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pluvigner Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!