10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pluvet Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pluvet Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pluvet Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pluvet Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pluvet Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pluvet Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pluvet Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pluvet Burgundy:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Corbeau offers accommodations in Auxonne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Dijon is 19 miles from Le Corbeau, and Beaune is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 11 miles from Le Corbeau.
- Convenient for motorway. Refurbished traditional hotel.
We have stayed at Le Corbeau before and chose to return for our overnight stop on the way to the alps. The proprietress is a lovely charming lady who was so helpful to me as I had inadvertently booked the wrong date!
Apart from that, the hotel is an old building which is being tastefully refurbished and the food is just wonderful. Everything is spotlessly clean and I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.
- Friendly staff, comfortable room, clean and great location for a stopover on way to Alps.
Decent food in the restaurant but overpriced
- Perfect for an overnight stop, easy access from A31. Nice town. Comfortable hotel. Staff were very friendly. Dinner was very good.
Auberge De La Marine
Located in Losne in the region of Bourgogne, 19 miles from Dijon, Auberge De La Marine features a playground and views of the river. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Beaune is 21 miles from Auberge De La Marine, and Chalon-sur-Saône is 29 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The property met all our needs and staff friendly. We only stayed 1 night enroute to Annecy
- Exceptionally generous breakfast. Extremely helpful staff. One night was not enough.
- Staff great really helpful. Claude even dropped our bags to the boat when he saw us wheeling off through town. Breakfast was incredible huge variety fresh & delicious. Although an older hotel it was very clean & tidy.
- Location is perfect for the river, great walks up the tow path, near to town centre.
- Very good location with view over the river. Friendly hotel with helpful staff. Excellent restaurant with vegetarian choice – much appreciated. Very good breakfast with extensive choice
Le Saint Antoine
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the pool, Le Saint Antoine is located in Lamarche-sur-Saône. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Dijon is 16 miles from Le Saint Antoine, and Beaune is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 17 miles from Le Saint Antoine.
- Room was clean and functional and the staff were very friendly.
- Pleasant country house feel . very quiet. Clean and everything worked. Offered a free garage to park the bike
- Nice restaurant on shores of the saone but doesn’t serve dinner until 8 pm. Not much else locally.
- super accueil petit déjeuner servi exceptionnellement pour nous très tôt car compétition très tôt aussi
- Seulement la literie qui était confortable. L’accueil est souriant
Chateau de Flammerans
Located in Flammerans, 20 miles from Dijon, Chateau de Flammerans features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Besançon is 27 miles from Chateau de Flammerans, and Dole is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 13 miles from Chateau de Flammerans.
- Very nice and helpful staff. Excellent meals. Property is in excellent condition.
- Well presented hotel in quiet area. Everything was freshly painted and the new woodwork was excellent. It will become a favourite stopping off point
- Beds and pillows were superb – the family slept very well. Sauna and hot tub were decent. Breakfast was very good and the staff engaging, friendly and professional. The hotel is beautiful and newly remodelled. Everything was very clean. The staff obviously cared about what they were doing.
- The location as only 15 minutes off the motorway, the peaceful atmosphere, quiet area, the decor was excellent and friendly help full staff
It is set in its own park and this property has just openen in 2017.
Professionalky restored and tastefully decorated, modernish but left the feel of heritage of the chateau intact.
Lush and really super bed, beautifull and spacious room (junior suite) and bathroom. Good gym, outside walking/running and swimming pool facilities.
Diner simple but of good quality and as was b-fast.
Staff & owner kind and attentive.
In Burgundy 🍷and clise to Germany and Swiss.
Château De Saulon – Les Collectionneurs
This Château is located in Saulon-La-Rue, in the Côte-d’Or countryside. It has an outdoor swimming pool and tennis court, surrounded by 66 acres of parkland with a private fishing pond.The 17th century Château De Saulon has guest rooms with private bathrooms, TV and free Wi-Fi, offering views of the Château’s garden and pool.The Château De Saulon serves culinary Burgundy cuisine in the hotel restaurant and a selection of regional wines in the hotel bar.Guests of the Château De Saulon can visit the nearby Burgundy vineyards and Dijon 10.5 miles away. There is also an 18-hole golf course 9 miles from the Château.
- Good hotel, good location, friendly staff, good food
- Enjoyed the restaurant, the breakfast and the grounds of the hotel. It was a perfect pit stop for us between Brussels and the French alps. Always enjoy discovering nice hotels near Dijon!
- The restaurant was superb with a really exciting menu, go there hungry!
- It is a lovely hotel, in a great location, nice restaurant (outstanding food and service), extremely accomdating of our two beagles. It’s a great place to stay.
Room and service, staff has been very helpfull and answered all our questions with a smile.
Room was comfortable, bathroom properly renovated with clean towels.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Flambée offers accommodations in Sennecey-lès-Dijon, just 3.6 miles from Dijon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Beaune is 22 miles from La Flambée, and Dole is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 23 miles from La Flambée.
- Comfy beds, clean bathroom, lovely garden, good to walk the doggy
- Superb restaurant, very relaxed and friendly check in and out, the room for 4 fitted 5 with extra bed
We had to change dates after the cancellation policy cut off as our children fell ill on holiday. Caroline swiftly and easily changed our accomodation date and dinner reservation without any extra charge.
The other receptionist was also very helpful and made our stay pleasant.
- Great restaurant for dinner. Bed very comfortable. WiFi excellent. Location perfect as a break on our trip from Calais to the Alps.
We are a family of 5, 2 adults and 3 children under 12, we had a quadruple room with an extra bed. The room was very clean, spacious with pleasant decor. The beds were extremely comfortable. It is easy to find and not out of our way, we were en route, through France, back to the UK and this was a one night stopover. The restaurant was outstanding, it is a grillé where the meat is cooked on an open fire in the restaurant. The Boeuf Bourguignon was delicious. There is a good wine list and the desserts were enjoyable.
Breakfast had a offered a good choice with good coffee, there was even an ingenious water bath for preparing boiled eggs.
Le Relais de la Sans Fond
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Relais de la Sans Fond offers pet-friendly accommodations in Fénay, just 5 miles from Dijon. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Beaune is 18 miles from Relais De La Sans Fond, and Dole is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Reason for travelling was skiing at our property in the Alps
- Excellent location for a stop over on the way to Spain. Value for money restaurant and comfortable accommodation.
- Good location with friendly staff and excellent food.
- New shower room fitted since we were lady here which was lovely.
- The food was excellent – they have a wonderful chef. The staff were friendly and helpful. Location was ok 5-10 minutes drive from the motorway.
Chateau Du Mont Joly
This 18th-century chateau is set on a 6 acre estate, at the gateway to Bourgogne. It offers architect-designed rooms and a heated outdoor swimming pool.All the guest rooms at the Chateau du Mont Joly have flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi internet access. Some rooms feature whirlpool bathtubs with massage jets.The chateau’s restaurant serves regional cuisine in the dining room, which overlooks the park.The Chateau du Mont Joly also offers body treatments and massage on reservation. Guests can also take a cooking class, held once a week, or attend a wine-tasting night (with reservation).
- Our overnight stay was extremely expensive and I would have expected a little more for the price. Comfortable room and decent food but nothing amazing. A shame as ideal area to stop on way to Alps. Good breakfast but would expect freshly squeezed orange juice.
- A wonderful place to stay – a small chateau, with spacious grounds and swimming pool (the autumn air put me off an early morning dip!) I arrived too late for dinner but I suspect it would have been exceptional. The welcome on arrival was friendly and efficient and I was soon asleep in a large, comfortable bed. Breakfast was the best I had during my recent trip to Switzerland/ France and very attentively served by delightful hosts. Coffee, warm croissant and freshly squeezed orange juice with a bowel of grapefruit, set me up perfectly for the day.
Breakfast was very good, everything very fresh.
All the staff were very pleasant and helpful
- Beautiful Château with an extraordinary garden. Very friendly and patient (very late arrival) staff. It seems to have an outstanding restaurant too – couldn’t test it unfortunately!
- Excellent restaurant, very nice swimming pool in relaxing garden.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, L’Hôtel D’Arc offers pet-friendly accommodations in Arc-sur-Tille, just 7 miles from Dijon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Beaune is 28 miles from L’Hôtel D’Arc, and Saint-Michel is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 24 miles from L’Hôtel D’Arc.
- It was clean, spacious and comfortable. The air conditioning was controlled from your room and it worked (!) which is something quite unusual in France. The bathroom was large and quite luxurious. The staff were friendly and helpful. They welcomed our dog too which we loved. The breakfast buffet was varied and plentiful althogh a tad expensive at €10 each. We would definitely return here for a stopover.
- Very comfortable rooms, excellent shower and delicious buffet breakfast. A very convenient hotel for overnight stay as it it is just minutes from the motorway and easy to find.
- Fantastic stop-over location when traveling from the UK to the alps; It’s just a few minutes from the motorway & easy to find. Free parking available at the hotel, helpful staff & lovely hotel – particularly enjoyed the powerful shower!
Only used as a stop over, but hotel was comfortable, quiet and the breakfast was good. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Good pizza restaurant 10min walk from the hotel.
- Our favourite overnight hotel on our way to the Alps or the Cote d’Azur. Nice and quiet, clean and at a fair price. Best of all: the breakfast.
Kyriad Dijon Est – Quetigny
One of our top picks in Dijon.Kyriad Dijon Est – Quetigny is located in Dijon, 23 miles from Beaune and 29 miles from Saint-Michel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels.Dole is 24 miles from Kyriad Dijon Est Quetigny, and Nuits-Saint-Georges is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 24 miles from Kyriad Dijon Est – Quetigny.
- Comfortable accommodation. Receptionist very helpful.
- Stay there every year on way to home in Spain. Good restaurants nearby.
- We were looking for a one-night stop-over – excellent – far exceeded two star expectations. Free underground parking.
- Good basic facilities. Quiet (though it was Sunday). Room bigger than at the Kyriad Mirande just down the road.
- Good beds. Clean rooms. Checkout at 12 and they dont annoy you before that time.
Top Hotels In Pluvet Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pluvet Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pluvet Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pluvet Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!