10 Best Hotels To Stay In Plurien Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plurien Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Plurien Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plurien Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plurien Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Plurien Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Plurien Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Plurien Brittany:
Le Bon Cap
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Le Bon Cap offers accommodations in Plurien, just 18 miles from Saint Malo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Cancale is 25 miles from Le Bon Cap, and Dinard is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- The staff was helpful and wekcoming, the breakfast was traditional to the area, the location.
- Super comfy bed, loved the rainfall shower. Great walk from the door to a fantastic beach.
- Warm welcome from the team. Good value for money. Good mattress.
- The warm reception by our host made our stay a real pleasure.
Super helpful english speaking hosts, easy parking, wonderful breakfast, even includes boiled eggs!! A marvel for France. Good wifi but unfortunately per usual in France, it disconnects when the device is not in use.
The ownership seems to be changing soon, I met the new owners, they seem like a charming family as well.
Hotel Sports & Spa – La Voile d’Or
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Sables-dʼOr-les-Pins, 18 miles from Saint Malo, Hotel Sports & Spa – La Voile d’Or features a playground and views of the sea. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Cancale is 26 miles from Hotel Sports & Spa – La Voile d’Or , and Dinard is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The welcome was excellent. Breakfast was very good. The view on the beach was beautifull and there were à large possibility for walks
- The location was superb. Our room overlooked the lagoon, we had a balcony and sat and watched the tide come in over the vegetation, it was an amazing sight. The room was great, comfortable for three, we had a large double bed with a sofa bed, bathroom, toilet, and kitchenette. Breakfast was taken in the main building, with again a lovely view. Lots on offer for breakfast although hot food had not been replenished, but we filled up on everything else. The hotel owner/manager is very nice and attentive. We wished we could have stayed longer. There are lots of pretty towns, villages and beaches around that deserve more time.
- The hotel was very nice but was a bit disappointed to arrive at 8.40 in the evening and the restaurant was not open but the very nice gentleman at reception recommended a lovely restaurant and phoned them to make our booking. Accommodation was very nice but for the price it was fair value for money.
- Lovely breakfast , friendly staff, nice views of estuary
- Modern well equipped hotel close to the bay with a large comfortable bed and a first class breakfast. Ideal for Cap Frehel and also for families wanting a safe beach holiday
Hotel Logis Beauséjour
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Logis Beauséjour is located in Erquy, just 21 miles from Saint Malo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.Cancale is 28 miles from Hotel Logis Beauséjour, and Dinard is 19 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 18 miles away.
Friendly and helpful proprietors and staff. Good, quiet location with views of Erquy bay. Comfortable room and bed.
Breakfast was exceptional with excellent choice of charcuterie, bread, fruit etc. In particular we loved the fact that we could squeeze our own orange juice and boil our own eggs. Also, freshly cooked crepes were served.
- Excellent breakfast, crepes included! Really friendly, helpful owners.
- Interestingly artistic touches in the decor; well equipped bedroom which enjoyed a lovely sea view, was a bit small but good for short stay.
- A lovely stay at the Beausejour. Lovely room although pillows not that great. Though breakfast was a bit pricey, however it is exceptional by French standards! Would go back in a heartbeat!!
- Quirky hotel with lots of enjoyable features. Personaly run by owners. Excellent breakfast and very clean. Near beach and with secluded patio area..
- Friendly and helpful proprietors and staff. Good, quiet location with views of Erquy bay. Comfortable room and bed.
Auberge l’Air de Vent
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Frehel, 16 miles from Saint Malo, Auberge l’Air de Vent features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.Cancale is 23 miles from Auberge l’Air de Vent, and Dinard is 14 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 14 miles away.
- repas “menu unique” de très bonne qualité
- l’accueil, la gentillesse, le calme, la propreté, la chambre simple et confortable.
- La literie est vraiment top ! PDJ et accueil très bien
- L’accueil est adorable, le village très sympa.
- La propreté, le mobilier, la literie, la déco, petit déjeuner copieux
Hotel de la Plage
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Erquy, 21 miles from Saint Malo, Hotel de la Plage features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Cancale is 28 miles from Hotel de la Plage, and Dinard is 19 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 18 miles away.
- We paid extra for sea view and balcony, large balcony direct view over beach. Double bed comfortable enough, the room was very small and clean. Huge picture window looking over the beach and view. Breakfast was adequate. Parking on site .
Vue sur mer splendide avec coucher de soleil
Le restaurant excellent et de bon rapport qualité/prix
Le service agréable et souriant de l’intégralité du personnel
- Personnel très gentil. Chambre confortable avec une belle vue sur la Mer. Bon restaurant
- Un personnel très qualifié malgré qu’il travaille encore un peu trop à l’ancienne pour la qualité d’assiette qu’il y a à servir il faudrait se décoincer un peu plus et arrêter le service vieille France de la restauration
- Petit déjeuner tout à fait correct. Vue sur la mer. Qualité de l’ accueil.
La Table De Jeanne
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Table De Jeanne offers accommodations in Erquy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Saint Malo is 21 miles from La Table De Jeanne, and Cancale is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 18 miles from La Table De Jeanne.
- Views from rooms very good – overlooking harbour. Great staff & food in restaurant.
- Rooms have been decorated making the rooms light and airy.
- If you like sea food this is one of about 5 restaurants side by side which give a good choice of options
- très bon accueil, chambre impeccable, refaite à neuf avec balcon donnant sur le port. De plus, nous y sommes restés pour le diner du soir, excellent, produits frais et cuisine raffinée. Je conseile la brochette de saint jacques avec langoustines, un régal. Petit déjeuner du matin en rapport avec le reste, sublime. J’y retournerai encore.
- literie très bonne, petit déjeuner complet, j’ai très bien mangé au restaurant de l’hôtel malgré mon arrivée tardive
Hôtel de Matignon
Hôtel de Matignon offers accommodations in Matignon.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space and hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Saint Malo is 13 miles from Hôtel de Matignon, and Cancale is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Kindness of the owners, Noemie & Francois who were always kind, very helpful and ready to help during our stay. Very clean and clear rooms, with comfortable Mattress. Nice Breakfast, with excellent French bred, butter, croissants, ham, eggs and yogourth. And the easy parking in a large and safe street parking lot. For sure this is the hotel we will go again if we have to come back to Matignon’s area.
- Staff very friendly welcoming, very helpful and kind. Brand renewed hotel. Excellent breakfast!
- Everything was fine for our stay, our bikes were storerd safely inside the property, the chap on reception was lovely – very welcoming and very helpful. The beds were large and very comfortable and the position was superb.
- Bread and croissants were very good, though not a big range of things for breakfast. Owner pleasant and helpful and seemed to do everything himself.Very clean and clean towels every day,
- The owner was most obliging and changed our upstairs room for a ground level room as my wife finds stairs difficult. The stay was very comfortable and excellent local bread and croissant for breakfast.
Hotel De Diane
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hotel De Diane is located in Sables-dʼOr-les-Pins, just 18 miles from Saint Malo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Cancale is 25 miles from Hotel De Diane, and Dinard is 16 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Location and very friendly owners and staff. Whilst the dinner menu was limited the food was very good.
Well located hotel-apparently recently re-furbished throughout. Our room would have been hard to beat.
Good breakfasts and a sound fixed price menu in the evenings-albeit with a rather unimaginative dessert choice.
Nice room,clean and spacious.bathroom good.lots of storage space.
Had a pleasant sunny area with loungers.
Situation good for beach
Breakfast and dinner very good
- The rooms were well layed out, modern and clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the dinners were very good.
Hôtel de la Mer
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hôtel de la Mer offers accommodations in Pléneuf-Val-André. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Saint Malo is 25 miles from Hôtel de la Mer, and Dinard is 23 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- room was spotless and the staff were extremely friendly. Parking facilities excellent
- This was the first stop on our trip, and it turned out to be a good choice. The woman who welcomed us, and seemed to do almost everything else, couldn’t have been nicer or more helpful. The room was very good, a large comfortable bed, and a small balcony with even a glimpse of the sea, breakfast next day was very good. No restaurant here, but only minutes from the seafront and quite close to the centre of town, so plenty of choices within walking distance, even so late in the season. The secure on-site parking was appreciated.
- Very warm welcome. Excellent, secure bike storage. Beach view. Lovely picturesque town. What’s not to like?
- IT is not a HOTEL , and to class it as such is totally misleading,, ,better to call it a guesthouse or B and B ..
- Lovely small hotel with excellent receptionist. Would certainly recommend to friends.
Hotel Les Arcades
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Les Arcades offers accommodations in Saint-Cast-le-Guildo, just 11 miles from Saint Malo.The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Cancale is 19 miles from Hotel Les Arcades, and Dinard is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 9 miles from Hotel Les Arcades.
- Gorgeous sea view and a large room. Excellent breakfast.
- The breakfast buffet is great! Very unusual for a hotel at this price. The restaurant opened for the season and had a good basic menu with well prepared food. We love staying here and enjoy the town of St. Cast.
Le petit déjeuner est appréciable pour les gourmands.
La localisation de l’hôtel est en centre ville proche de la plage.
les conseils pour des itinéraires de randonnées pédestres par la direction.
- bonne situation géographique par rapport à ce que je devais voir dans la région.
- L accueil excellent le petit déjeuner en abondance le personnel très à l’écoute
Top Hotels In Plurien Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Plurien Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Plurien Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Plurien Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!