10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pluneret Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Pluneret Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pluneret Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pluneret Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pluneret Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pluneret Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pluneret Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pluneret Brittany:
Hotel Le Branhoc Logis Brit Hotel
One of our best sellers in Auray! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Le Branhoc Logis Brit Hotel offers accommodations in Auray. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Saint-Barthélemy is 18 miles from Hotel Le Branhoc Logis Brit Hotel, and Vannes is 10 miles away.
- Very comfortable bed. Room was extremely clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Private car park.
- Great location, small and quite location, friendly and helpful staff
- The bed was very large and comfortable. The breakfast was very comprehensive with a lot of variety and good value at 8 euros 50. The staff were friendly and helpful. It was good to have free parking outside the hotel.The restaurant next to the hotel was really good with interesting and tasty food and very friendly staff. It was very good value.
- Helpful staff, very good continental breakfast and clean comfortable rooms. Excellent value for money. Easy access from major routes and very good location for exploring the Morbihan region.
- Lovely room, and very well situated. Extremely clean, reasonable size. There was a desk which was useful. Nice gardens. Polite staff. Very good value for money, would definitely stay there again.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Terminus offers accommodations in Auray.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.Saint-Barthélemy is 17 miles from Hotel Terminus, and Vannes is 11 miles away.
- Sylviane, the manager, always replied to our emails within hours and was very thoughtful and very pleasant when we met her. We were afraid the hotel might have been noisy because it is located across the street from the train station but it was amazingly quiet and peaceful. A great place to stay and great value for the money. Breakfast was fresh and copious. Loved our experience.
- We liked the location – so handy to the station when we arrived on a late train. Thanks Sylvania for meeting us at the door when I failed to bring my booking number. The family room was comfortable and spacious.
- Clean, essential. The late check in was smooth with the instructions received. Kind staff.
- Hoped to find somewhere for our friends to stay and the manager did her best to find somewhere, and was friendly.
- Le calme ,le couchage ,la propreté et l’accueil.
B&B Hôtel Auray Carnac
B&B Hôtel Auray Carnac is located in Auray, 18 miles from Saint-Barthélemy and 12 miles from Vannes.Each room includes a flat-screen TV.Quiberon is 13 miles from B&B Hôtel Auray Carnac, and Lorient is 18 miles from the property.
It was located opposite a mcdonalds and health food shop, easy to find from main toll road, only 30 mins from Carnac Beach.
Highly recommend for a family overnight on way back to roscoff for your ferry back to England.
- Clean and very comfortable. Located close to food outlets and easy to get back onto the main route to Riscoff
un accueil agréable ,une très bonne literie ,chambre propre ,salle de bain d’une bonne grandeur
un hôtel calme malgré la proximité de la route
- Très bien dormi, le personnel très poli surtout à la réception ,plus confortable que certains concurrents
- Literie confortable et choix correcte au petit déjeuner
- It was located opposite a mcdonalds and health food shop, easy to find from main toll road, only 30 mins from Carnac Beach.
Citotel Celtic Hotel
Charming hotel located in the heart of the town of Auray, near the port of Saint Goustan between Vannes and Lorient, the Celtic hotel offers a warm and friendly welcome.Celtic hotel offers 18 rooms combining comfort and refinement.Discover the warm and relaxing atmosphere of the lounge where you will enjoy a gourmet buffet breakfast.From the hotel you can explore all the islands in the Gulf of Morbihan, the beaches of Carnac and Quiberon Bay.
- The towels were frayed and ripped and the whole place stank of fried food. The carpets on the stairs were filthy. Don’t stay.
- the location is very good, 5 minutes and you are in the city center. staff are kind, nice and speak English very well. the room was clean and spacious. bathroom very clean and spacious too. recommended.
- Central location, secure bike parking. Excellent breakfast
- The location is very good, very close from city center and 20 min walk from the station
- Position was excellent . Price point good. Comfortable
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, L’Ostaleri offers pet-friendly accommodations in Sainte Anne d’Auray . Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom.Saint-Barthélemy is 16 miles from L’Ostaleri, and Vannes is 10 miles away.
- Fantastic friendly manager and staff (who speak fluent English) , wonderful food and a quiet comfortable room
- Situated right in front of the abbey. Clean rooms with balcony, enough space to move around, not poky. Friendly staff, very helpful. Great restaurant. Bus 5 and 19 to Vannes-€2.00.
Chambre et équipement standard très propres avec entrée indépendante.
Déjeuner correct simpliste.Bon accueil.
Excellent rapport/qualité prix.
Très interessant pour un séjour rapide dans le Morbihan.
PRIX ET PROPRETÉ sont les atouts déclencheurs pour être à proximité du golfe de Morbihan et accéder à tous les sites touristiques.
Excellente situation !!!
Ambiance agréable et attentif
- Le pain était bon nous ne mangeons pas croissant.La tranquilit
Inter-Hotel Auray Sud Alicia
Inter-Hotel Alicia is located in Le Bono, 20 miles from Saint-Barthélemy and 9 miles from Vannes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.Quiberon is 13 miles from Inter-Hotel Alicia, and Lorient is 21 miles from the property.
- comfortable, uncomplicated with friendly helpful staff , set in a very nice location.
- The hotel only offers breakfast (which was good) but no evening meal – it is a ten minute walk into the village where there is a choice of restaurants and a bar. The restaurants offer a normal menu, but the local delicacy is Moules – which almost everyone seemed to be eating. The pizza restaurant was an excellent alternative, serving superb pizzas. The village and harbour of Le Bono together with the old suspension bridge are well worth a visit.
- The hotel was good with a lovely view over the harbour and just a few minutes walk from the town. Onsite parking was good. The staff were pleasant and helpful and the breakfast was good.
- Convenient for our needs. Very near wedding venue for evening and close to the restaurants in Bono and good walks around the coastline. Had the added bonus of a local festival during our stay.
- continental breakfast ok but i prefer a choice of hot dishes as well,Coffee very good.
Le Toul’ Broch
Le Toul’ Broch is located in Baden, just 22 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Vannes is 7 miles from Le Toul’ Broch, and Quiberon is 14 miles from the property.
- Great location, nice surroundings, animals in the backyard, good conditions
- Clean, friendly, cheap and simple ideal for a stopover.
- The family room is clean and spacious. The hotel is close to the Baden port blanc by car. Reasonable price.
Le Patron est vraiment très sympathique et l’hôtel impeccable: rapport qualité / prix: très bien.
- La chambre spacieuse et confortable.La situation géographique.Le petit déjeuner copieux.
Brit Hotel La Croix Blanche
Brit Hotel La Croix Blanche is situated in the heart of Sainte-Anne-d’Auray, 1,950 feet from the Basilique. It offers rooms with private bathrooms, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access.Enjoy a relaxing drink in the hotel bar or enjoy quality traditional and regional cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant. Meals can be served in the dining room or on the outdoor terrace.The surrounding area is ideal for guests who enjoy outdoor activities such as fishing, golf and horseback riding.
- for a budget hotel had a good breakfast selection it was very good for a short stay
Lovely staff, all spoke excellent English. The rooms, whilst basic were spacious and spotless. The restaurant on site is fab. The continental breakfast was good too.
Plenty on secure car parking spaces on site. There is a very impressive cathedral within walking distance. Auray is only a short drive away.
Would definitely recommend.
- Accueil chaleureux petit déjeuner impeccable bien placé avec parking prive je recommande
- La qualité du wifi est très bonne. Le restaurant de l’hôtel est de très bonne qualité. L’accueil est charmant.
- Accueil très sympathique – chambre confortable et très calme – propreté irréprochable
Kyriad Auray – Carnac
One of our best sellers in Auray! Kyriad Auray – Carnac is located in Auray, just 18 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vannes is 12 miles from Kyriad Auray – Carnac, and Quiberon is 13 miles away.
Staff very friendly and efficient
Rooms and public areas very clean
Good bar and restaurant
Excellent fast and reliable wifi
- Quiet surrounding, comfortable bed, large car park.
- Comfortable room, and food in restaurant was excellent. The staff were welcoming and friendly.
lots of parking space outside the hotel
the rooms are large and comfortable
friendly staff at reception
as in all Kyriad hotels, facilities include kettle in the bedroom. Much appreciated.
Literie très confortable.
Le plus : la baignoire blaneo.
- Staff very friendly and efficient
Logis L’Auberge, a charming 3-star hotel in Sainte Anne dAuray, welcomes you to a warm, calm and refined atmosphere.Next to Baden and Saint Laurent golf courses, this hotel features spacious and well furnished guest rooms. They are well decorated in an Art Deco style and have modern private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi internet access.Relax in an inviting atmosphere and enjoy seasonal and authentic cuisine made from the best of what the local area and region have to offer.The Auberge offers a quiet and restful environment for a restful stay. It is an ideal location for exploring the Gulf of Morbihan and the Peninsula of Quiberon.
- It is an exceptional hotel and always enjoy my stay.
- The rooms was spotless and very comfortable. Kitchen facilities are available – fridge, kettle, microwave which would be very useful if one was staying for more than one night. The owner very kindly called a local restaurant to make a reservation for us for dinner.
- The meal was first class and up to expectations. We have stayed at L’Auberge a number of times over the last 25 years and dined there on other occasions. It ranks among our favourite restaurant/hotels in France.
- Exceptional hotel, exceptional staff, exceptional restaurant and the best value in a three week multi location holiday in France
- Wonderful food,perfect service,relaxing atmosphere in a beautiful little excellent family run hotel.
Top Hotels In Pluneret Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pluneret Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pluneret Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pluneret Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!