10 Best Hotels To Stay In Plumergat Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plumergat Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Plumergat Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plumergat Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plumergat Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Plumergat Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Plumergat Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Plumergat Brittany:
Hotel Le Branhoc Logis Brit Hotel
One of our best sellers in Auray! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Le Branhoc Logis Brit Hotel offers accommodations in Auray. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Saint-Barthélemy is 18 miles from Hotel Le Branhoc Logis Brit Hotel, and Vannes is 10 miles away.
- Very comfortable bed. Room was extremely clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Private car park.
- Great location, small and quite location, friendly and helpful staff
- The bed was very large and comfortable. The breakfast was very comprehensive with a lot of variety and good value at 8 euros 50. The staff were friendly and helpful. It was good to have free parking outside the hotel.The restaurant next to the hotel was really good with interesting and tasty food and very friendly staff. It was very good value.
- Helpful staff, very good continental breakfast and clean comfortable rooms. Excellent value for money. Easy access from major routes and very good location for exploring the Morbihan region.
- Lovely room, and very well situated. Extremely clean, reasonable size. There was a desk which was useful. Nice gardens. Polite staff. Very good value for money, would definitely stay there again.
Brit Hotel La Croix Blanche
Brit Hotel La Croix Blanche is situated in the heart of Sainte-Anne-d’Auray, 1,950 feet from the Basilique. It offers rooms with private bathrooms, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access.Enjoy a relaxing drink in the hotel bar or enjoy quality traditional and regional cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant. Meals can be served in the dining room or on the outdoor terrace.The surrounding area is ideal for guests who enjoy outdoor activities such as fishing, golf and horseback riding.
- for a budget hotel had a good breakfast selection it was very good for a short stay
Lovely staff, all spoke excellent English. The rooms, whilst basic were spacious and spotless. The restaurant on site is fab. The continental breakfast was good too.
Plenty on secure car parking spaces on site. There is a very impressive cathedral within walking distance. Auray is only a short drive away.
Would definitely recommend.
- Accueil chaleureux petit déjeuner impeccable bien placé avec parking prive je recommande
- La qualité du wifi est très bonne. Le restaurant de l’hôtel est de très bonne qualité. L’accueil est charmant.
- Accueil très sympathique – chambre confortable et très calme – propreté irréprochable
Logis L’Auberge, a charming 3-star hotel in Sainte Anne dAuray, welcomes you to a warm, calm and refined atmosphere.Next to Baden and Saint Laurent golf courses, this hotel features spacious and well furnished guest rooms. They are well decorated in an Art Deco style and have modern private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi internet access.Relax in an inviting atmosphere and enjoy seasonal and authentic cuisine made from the best of what the local area and region have to offer.The Auberge offers a quiet and restful environment for a restful stay. It is an ideal location for exploring the Gulf of Morbihan and the Peninsula of Quiberon.
- It is an exceptional hotel and always enjoy my stay.
- The rooms was spotless and very comfortable. Kitchen facilities are available – fridge, kettle, microwave which would be very useful if one was staying for more than one night. The owner very kindly called a local restaurant to make a reservation for us for dinner.
- The meal was first class and up to expectations. We have stayed at L’Auberge a number of times over the last 25 years and dined there on other occasions. It ranks among our favourite restaurant/hotels in France.
- Exceptional hotel, exceptional staff, exceptional restaurant and the best value in a three week multi location holiday in France
- Wonderful food,perfect service,relaxing atmosphere in a beautiful little excellent family run hotel.
One of our top picks in Vannes.Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Qualys-Hotel & Spa Vannes is located in Vannes in the region of Bretagne, just 21 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. The hotel has a sauna and hammam, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Quiberon is 20 miles from Qualys-Hotel & Spa Vannes, and Lorient is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 56 miles from the property.
The lighting was very subtle. The light was great for reading. The design of the room was very clever as all the space was usable.
The lift was very useful.
- Well appointed room in a modern hotel ….. that feels a little more like an industrial unit than a hotel, but there are plenty of facilities on site, and the staff are friendly. Plenty of secure parking under the hotel.
- Easy to find with free parking. Clean and comfortable. Very helpful and friendly staff.
- We visited for a purpose and were unable to experience the pool or spa facilities. The room provision was excellent, spotlessly clean and the staff were efficient but took interest in our stay. The breakfast had one of the widest ranges we have experienced in France and all was exceptionally fresh and enjoyable. Secure covered parking with direct access. Great Hippopotamus restaurant 50m.
- Everything worked, it does what is says on the can
- The lighting was very subtle. The light was great for reading. The design of the room was very clever as all the space was usable.
Best Western Auray le Loch
Located in Auray in the region of Bretagne, 18 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, Best Western Auray le Loch features a sun terrace and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Vannes is 10 miles from Logis Loch Rest Sterne, and Quiberon is 14 miles away.
- variety on offer for breakfast buffet. large firm bed. Restaurant meal in evening. better hotel than expected from booking descriptors.
Easy to find.
The very large bed was extremely comfortable!
We like the peaceful setting and the good walks for our dog.
- Large bed, great breakfast and lovely walks from hotel
- The location. On a business park on the edge of town.
Great location for 20min walk to town, well signed off main road, good breakfast and the restaurant is good, comfortable bed and huge room.
Stayed here nearly 18yrs ago, it’s had a huge upgrade.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, L’Ostaleri offers pet-friendly accommodations in Sainte Anne d’Auray . Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom.Saint-Barthélemy is 16 miles from L’Ostaleri, and Vannes is 10 miles away.
- Fantastic friendly manager and staff (who speak fluent English) , wonderful food and a quiet comfortable room
- Situated right in front of the abbey. Clean rooms with balcony, enough space to move around, not poky. Friendly staff, very helpful. Great restaurant. Bus 5 and 19 to Vannes-€2.00.
Chambre et équipement standard très propres avec entrée indépendante.
Déjeuner correct simpliste.Bon accueil.
Excellent rapport/qualité prix.
Très interessant pour un séjour rapide dans le Morbihan.
PRIX ET PROPRETÉ sont les atouts déclencheurs pour être à proximité du golfe de Morbihan et accéder à tous les sites touristiques.
Excellente situation !!!
Ambiance agréable et attentif
- Le pain était bon nous ne mangeons pas croissant.La tranquilit
Inter-Hotel Auray Sud Alicia
Inter-Hotel Alicia is located in Le Bono, 20 miles from Saint-Barthélemy and 9 miles from Vannes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.Quiberon is 13 miles from Inter-Hotel Alicia, and Lorient is 21 miles from the property.
- comfortable, uncomplicated with friendly helpful staff , set in a very nice location.
- The hotel only offers breakfast (which was good) but no evening meal – it is a ten minute walk into the village where there is a choice of restaurants and a bar. The restaurants offer a normal menu, but the local delicacy is Moules – which almost everyone seemed to be eating. The pizza restaurant was an excellent alternative, serving superb pizzas. The village and harbour of Le Bono together with the old suspension bridge are well worth a visit.
- The hotel was good with a lovely view over the harbour and just a few minutes walk from the town. Onsite parking was good. The staff were pleasant and helpful and the breakfast was good.
- Convenient for our needs. Very near wedding venue for evening and close to the restaurants in Bono and good walks around the coastline. Had the added bonus of a local festival during our stay.
- continental breakfast ok but i prefer a choice of hot dishes as well,Coffee very good.
Hotel Le Marin
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Hotel Le Marin is located in Auray in the region of Bretagne, just 18 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Vannes is 10 miles from Hotel Le Marin, and Quiberon is 14 miles away.
- The owners were so friendly and helpful. Lovely couple.
- Proprietors are very welcoming. A nice spread for breakfast. Just steps away from the charming port area .
- Eddie and Corrine were the greatest hosts you could possibly hope for and we loved their wonderfully quaint and comfortable hotel.
- Excellent hospitality. Beautiful surroundings. Will stay there again.
- Most aspects of the hotel were fairly good, but nothing was particularly outstanding except for the location.
B&B Hôtel Auray Carnac
B&B Hôtel Auray Carnac is located in Auray, 18 miles from Saint-Barthélemy and 12 miles from Vannes.Each room includes a flat-screen TV.Quiberon is 13 miles from B&B Hôtel Auray Carnac, and Lorient is 18 miles from the property.
It was located opposite a mcdonalds and health food shop, easy to find from main toll road, only 30 mins from Carnac Beach.
Highly recommend for a family overnight on way back to roscoff for your ferry back to England.
- Clean and very comfortable. Located close to food outlets and easy to get back onto the main route to Riscoff
un accueil agréable ,une très bonne literie ,chambre propre ,salle de bain d’une bonne grandeur
un hôtel calme malgré la proximité de la route
- Très bien dormi, le personnel très poli surtout à la réception ,plus confortable que certains concurrents
- Literie confortable et choix correcte au petit déjeuner
- It was located opposite a mcdonalds and health food shop, easy to find from main toll road, only 30 mins from Carnac Beach.
Located in Auray, 18 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, Le Cadoudal features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is available.Vannes is 11 miles from Le Cadoudal, and Quiberon is 14 miles away.
- Friendly staff. Good express breakfast. Very clean. Central location.
- Central, clean, comfortable bed; slight issue with parking, as only local street parking is available, and I thought that better was offered, but in fact there is plenty of space, in September anyway.
- We liked the walking distance to the town center. There was a farmer’s market close by. The hotel has a nice cafe, but we only ordered coffee there. The staff were helpful, but we had to wait several minutes to be checked in. The hotel is run by the same staff as the cafe/restaurant.
Free parking nearby – though free spaces in the car park opposite were always full. Tip: in Auray blue spaces are pay parking, with a disc; white spaces are free.
Friendly and very close to town centre.
Well lit room, even had a central light which most hotels didn’t. Good sized bed and good shower.
Good free wifi.
- The hotel is in a great location and staff very friendly
Top Hotels In Plumergat Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Plumergat Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Plumergat Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Plumergat Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!