10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pluherlin Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Pluherlin Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pluherlin Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pluherlin Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pluherlin Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pluherlin Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pluherlin Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pluherlin Brittany:
Auberge Saint Hernin
Located in Pluherlin in the region of Bretagne, 28 miles from La Baule, Auberge Saint Hernin features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Vannes is 19 miles from Auberge Saint Hernin, and Saint-Nazaire is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The accommodation was extremely clean, very comfy beds, the hosts very helpful and friendly. Located in a quiet picturesque village with ample parking. The evening meal was excellent as were the fresh croissants and bread at breakfast.
- Beautifuuly looked after prpert with charm and comfort. Food in the eveining was excellent value for money.
- Lovely little village, with useful shops. Very efficient staff. Good value, straightforward place to stay. Easy code access to Auberge and to room.
- A quiet and comfortable property. Room was simple but clean, fresh and comfortable. Hostess was friendly and helpful. Restaurant was good and overall, value was very good. The property is well located for visiting neighbouring places. We would recommend this auberge.
- BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY IN EXCELLENT CONDITION IN A VERY QUIET VILLAGE. THE OWNERS ARE VERY PLEASANT AND HELPFUL, THE ROOMS ARE LARGE AND VERY CLEAN, AND THE FOOD IS EXCELLENT. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Hotel Les Deux Magots
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Les Deux Magots offers accommodations in La Roche-Bernard, just 29 miles from Pornic.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. La Baule is 17 miles from Hotel Les Deux Magots, and Vannes is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 41 miles from Hotel Les Deux Magots.
- A stay in this hotel compliments the charm of a stay in La Roche Bernard. Location, decor, great welcome from the team.
- The location, right in the centre. The staff – very friendly and helpful. For an old building the rooms have been well renovated.
- Location excellent, staff friendly and not at all anti-brexit.
- Visited the hotel on a cold January weekend, the hotel was toasty and warm and a friendly welcome from the staff, the rooms are a bit basic, (no facilities to make a warm drink but clean and tidy with comfortable bed, overall enjoyed the stay, parking in streets or by the church, a 2 minute walk, there is an auberge beside the hotel a bar opposite and restaurants about a 3-4 minute walk, La Roche Bernard is a pretty town and easy stopover or stay
- My wife and I have stayed here on numerous occasions and the location is charming. Rooms are really well decorated. Many restaurants close by. The staff are extremely helpful and nothing is too much trouble
Domaine De Bodeuc
Domaine de Bodeuc is located in South Brittany in La Roche – Bernard. This 19th-century manor house offers elegantly decorated guest rooms, and outdoor, heated swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.All of the guest rooms are serviced by an elevator and some have jet showers.At the Domaine de Bodeuc fine local Bretonne specialties are served. A varied wine list is also available. A continental breakfast is served daily.The Domaine de Bodeuc is just 20 minutes from the beaches and a golf course.
Excellent food and accommodation. Very charming and helpful proprietors.
Tranquil country setting. Ideal to relax in.
- Beautiful location, bedroom and luxurious bathroom. Warm welcome.
- Marina and Chris who run the hotel are the perfect hosts and make you feel really welcome with their attention to detail and kindness. The restaurant is outstanding. The location is magical and tranquil. The surrounding area is lovely.
- The owners are extremely nice, friendly and helpful. They gave us a lot of good suggestions for exploring the region. We rented electric bikes at the property
- Fantastic place, stunning property and really nice staff. Slept really well, enjoyed the pool, the food. Loved our stay and would have liked to stay longer.
- Excellent food and accommodation. Very charming and helpful proprietors.
Le Petit Keriquel
Le Petit Keriquel is located in La Chapelle-Caro, 29 miles from Saint-Barthélemy and 21 miles from Vannes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Auray is 29 miles from Le Petit Keriquel, and Baden is 29 miles away. St Jacques Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Nice garden to sit in. Good location for cyclists on the Nantes-Brest canal. Excellent dinner and wine list. Nearby Ploermel is well worth a visit.
- Very welcoming and accommodating owners. Kindest I have ever encounters. Had two delicious meals there. All the produce was fresh and freshly cooked to a very high standard. Breakfast was lovely too!
L’accueil est très convivial, les chambres confortables avec un plus tout a fait appréciable, le choix entre plusieurs oreillers dans la chambre (épais ou fins). Tout est fait pour que le client se sente à l’aise et soit satisfait.
Nous avons beaucoup apprécié le calme qui régnait dans l’établissement.
Petit déjeuner d’un excellent rapport qualité prix avec, en prime, vue sur la petite église du village, c’est parfait!
Le restaurant est également très bien, de bons produits biens cuisinés.
L’accueil, la table est excellente (sans beurre doux “humour”), le calme.
- Hotel authentique et un peu à l’ancienne. Bon rapport qualité prix. A fuir si vous les aimez les standards comme Ibis…
Le Manoir Du Rodoir
Le Manoir Du Rodoir is located in La Roche-Bernard, just 29 miles from Pornic. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. La Baule is 16 miles from Le Manoir Du Rodoir, and Vannes is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 40 miles from Le Manoir Du Rodoir.
The hotel is on the outskirts of the village and had plenty of parking. The village is lovely with lots of little side streets and wonderful shops, there is also a harbour area and a good range of restaurants. At the hotel the rooms are comfortable and the food in the restaurant is generally good (we had evening meals a couple of times). The outdoor swimming pool was very quiet and surrounded by trees, so peaceful.
After the initial concerns about the poor welcome, we found that the staff members were friendly and approachable and once we settled into our room and wandered round the hotel and surrounding village, we really enjoyed it and would return and recommend it to others.
- Staff were very pleasent and helpful.little English spoken
- The old building was beautiful, but in need of care. The setting was good. The pool was good and clean.
Supper and Breakfast were as expected.
Very pleasant immediate environment
- Great place with beautiful garden. Breakfast was delicious.
- The hotel is on the outskirts of the village and had plenty of parking. The village is lovely with lots of little side streets and wonderful shops, there is also a harbour area and a good range of restaurants. At the hotel the rooms are comfortable and the food in the restaurant is generally good (we had evening meals a couple of times). The outdoor swimming pool was very quiet and surrounded by trees, so peaceful.
Bel Hotel is located in Saint-Nicolas-de-Redon, 29 miles from La Baule and 27 miles from Saint-Nazaire.Every room includes a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pornichet is 29 miles from Bel Hotel, and Guérande is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 33 miles from Bel Hotel.
- Staff very friendly. Canal across the road. Room warm and comfy. Restaurant 4/5 minutes walk.
- Convenient situation and appropriate price for an overnight stop en route to the ferry. Helpful staff, quiet if not on the railway side of the property, good access appreciated. Breakfast basic but sufficient.
- Great no frills accommodation. CLean friendly staff and good breakfast. Good value
Very helpful staff. Short walk to town and the river along canal. Parking was good motorcycle in secure area. Good value for money.
Easy to find.
Good for short stay.
- There is a hypermarket next door to the Hotel. You could walk into town easily. very central for seeing the area. Good value for money with friendly staff. We did not sample breakfast
Queen Serenity Hotel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Queen Serenity Hotel is located in Redon in the region of Bretagne, just 29 miles from La Baule.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. Saint-Nazaire is 27 miles from Queen Serenity Hotel, and Pornichet is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Easy walking into town, good bike storage, very friendly, good breakfast
- bed extra comfy, perfect WiFi connection, great breakfast
- The owner very kindly gave us a lift to the Car Hire Agency.
- Nice, comfy room, great bathroom, excellent breakfast. Outside aspect not appealing, but very nice inside. very convenient for rail travellers. (Located right by the station).
- Good location in front of the train station. The bed and bedding linen was pleasant and comfortable.
ibis budget Redon
Ibis budget Redon offers accommodations in Redon. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.La Baule is 31 miles from ibis budget Redon, and Saint-Nazaire is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- My son and I were cycling the Velodyssee route in France. This hotel was a bit out of the town centre but quite close to our route so OK for us. We had a good welcome from Anne, she was very helpful and efficient. She told us where the local Laundrette was and organised a taxi to take us too and from the laundrette. Our room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast in the morning was very good. overall very good value for money.
- As expected of a Budget Ibis this was a basic place, but the staff were super friendly and helpful. We arrived late and had trouble accessing the hotel using the pin pad on the security system, but after calling the hotel’s 24/7 phone line someone came to assist us within 5 minutes
- The receptionist was excellent, smiley, hardworker. The ratio price/quality and the location in front of the commercial center are the advantages of this hotel.
- Reception welcoming and new who I was. Room clean and en suite clean
- Basic overnight stay, but still comfortable. Breakfast is good and abundant. English spoken, WiFi excellent.
Auberge Pen Mur
Auberge Pen Mur is located in Muzillac, 19 miles from La Baule and 14 miles from Vannes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV.Quiberon is 30 miles from Auberge Pen Mur, and Carnac is 28 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 50 miles away.
- We slept well, had a good breakfast and a lovely dinner in the hotel. There was a nice bar there and our host was very jovial. The parking across the street was convenient.
- Permet de dormir, mais pas plus. Personnel agréable.
- Accueil très agréable. Très belle chambre (111) avec accès direct au jardin.
- Accueil chaleureux, chambre confortable, petit déjeuner copieux
- Établissements très calme avec un personnel agréable
Hôtel Asther offers accommodations in Redon.All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.La Baule is 29 miles from Hôtel Asther, and Saint-Nazaire is 27 miles away. St Jacques Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- The location was good as it was in the centre of town.
Lovely helpful couple that run the hotel.
Basic hotel with a central location and next to a brasserie with wonderful food.
Undercover parking for our motorbikes.
- We arrived early and they allowed us to leave our suitcases. Great location next to a lovely restaurant and close to the railway station
Simple basic hotel.
Secure cycle storage
- Center, easy to find and convenient off canal. Friendly service. Safe bike storage. Everything worked.
Top Hotels In Pluherlin Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pluherlin Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pluherlin Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pluherlin Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!