10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pluduno Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Pluduno Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pluduno Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pluduno Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pluduno Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pluduno Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pluduno Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pluduno Brittany:
Hôtel de Matignon
Hôtel de Matignon offers accommodations in Matignon.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space and hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Saint Malo is 13 miles from Hôtel de Matignon, and Cancale is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Kindness of the owners, Noemie & Francois who were always kind, very helpful and ready to help during our stay. Very clean and clear rooms, with comfortable Mattress. Nice Breakfast, with excellent French bred, butter, croissants, ham, eggs and yogourth. And the easy parking in a large and safe street parking lot. For sure this is the hotel we will go again if we have to come back to Matignon’s area.
- Staff very friendly welcoming, very helpful and kind. Brand renewed hotel. Excellent breakfast!
- Everything was fine for our stay, our bikes were storerd safely inside the property, the chap on reception was lovely – very welcoming and very helpful. The beds were large and very comfortable and the position was superb.
- Bread and croissants were very good, though not a big range of things for breakfast. Owner pleasant and helpful and seemed to do everything himself.Very clean and clean towels every day,
- The owner was most obliging and changed our upstairs room for a ground level room as my wife finds stairs difficult. The stay was very comfortable and excellent local bread and croissant for breakfast.
Hotel Les Arcades
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Les Arcades offers accommodations in Saint-Cast-le-Guildo, just 11 miles from Saint Malo.The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Cancale is 19 miles from Hotel Les Arcades, and Dinard is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 9 miles from Hotel Les Arcades.
- Gorgeous sea view and a large room. Excellent breakfast.
- The breakfast buffet is great! Very unusual for a hotel at this price. The restaurant opened for the season and had a good basic menu with well prepared food. We love staying here and enjoy the town of St. Cast.
Le petit déjeuner est appréciable pour les gourmands.
La localisation de l’hôtel est en centre ville proche de la plage.
les conseils pour des itinéraires de randonnées pédestres par la direction.
- bonne situation géographique par rapport à ce que je devais voir dans la région.
- L accueil excellent le petit déjeuner en abondance le personnel très à l’écoute
Le Bon Cap
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Le Bon Cap offers accommodations in Plurien, just 18 miles from Saint Malo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Cancale is 25 miles from Le Bon Cap, and Dinard is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- The staff was helpful and wekcoming, the breakfast was traditional to the area, the location.
- Super comfy bed, loved the rainfall shower. Great walk from the door to a fantastic beach.
- Warm welcome from the team. Good value for money. Good mattress.
- The warm reception by our host made our stay a real pleasure.
Super helpful english speaking hosts, easy parking, wonderful breakfast, even includes boiled eggs!! A marvel for France. Good wifi but unfortunately per usual in France, it disconnects when the device is not in use.
The ownership seems to be changing soon, I met the new owners, they seem like a charming family as well.
Hotel Des Bains
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Lancieux on the Emerald Coast, the family house Hôtel des Bains welcomes you all year long and is only 650 feet from the main beach.The Hôtel des Bains offers you a double or twin room with bathroom with shower or bathtub, TV, telephone, mini-bar.Some bedrooms also have a small kitchen.To embellish your stay, a veranda, chimney and a garden are at your disposal. A pancake house is open during the high season.The hotel holds a private parking lot and half-board or full-board packages are suggested.
- Lovely quaint location, fantastic creperie, really close to St Malo port, prepared to host 2 x large German Shepherds. Great room
- The service was excellent and very good value. Sadly he had lost his chef the day before so he said we should go the the pizza place along the street which was superb and very good value.
- the staff were clearly summer hires. not very experienced but nice and helpful.
- Volonté de moderniser l’hôtel et d’accueillir au mieux les hôtes
- Tres bonne installation, simple et tres confortable
ibis Styles Dinan Centre Ville
Located in Dinan, 13 miles from Saint Malo, ibis Styles Dinan Centre Ville features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Le Mont Saint Michel is 28 miles from ibis Styles Dinan Centre Ville, and Rennes is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- This hotel is adjacent to the historic old town. We could walk everywhere we wanted to go. The room and bed were comfortable, breakfast very good, and staff were helpful. An underground parking garage is close to the hotel.
- The hotel is well located, very close to the old town. Pretty new building, nicely decorated, the bathroom was great. Free tea and coffee available at the lobby.
Nice rooms very spacious
Lovely historic town location in walking distance of everything
- Great central location to walk everywhere and a great price! Parking easy and close by, both street and parking garage.
- The room was very big and modern furniture but the room didn’t had fridge. All the rest perfect.
Located in Dinan in the region of Bretagne, 13 miles from Saint Malo, Duchesse Anne features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Le Mont Saint Michel is 28 miles from Duchesse Anne, and Rennes is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast but I thought that the meals were on the expensive side
- middle of the town next to the car park and market on some days of the week . easy walk around shops etc
- Tbe location was perfect,the characteristics of the family run old house was very interesting. The room was confotable and clean.The hotel seems to be focused on the restorant donwstairs, which apparently attracts local residents.
- Location within the walls of the old city. Nice old look. Neat and large bedroom.
- Location is excellent and very pretty medieval building like many in Dinan. Restaurant excellent with several complimentary appetisers – plate of olives with selection of canapés of smoked salmon, pate and saucisson, also little taster of seafood cocktail along with glass of sangria!
Premiere Classe Saint Malo St Jouan Des Guerets
Premiere Classe Saint Malo St Jouan Des Guerets is located in Saint-Jouan-des-Guérets, just 3.4 miles from Saint Malo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Le Mont Saint Michel is 21 miles from Premiere Classe St-Malo St-Jouan, and Cancale is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 5 miles from Premiere Classe Saint Malo St Jouan Des Guerets.
- very good value. Nearby Pizza restaurant. Very pleasant welcome
- Very basic but clean room. Good for brake in a journey.
- it’s really good value for what you pay, only i did not like the shower because it’s not my cup of tea hold the shower in one hand and wach your body with the other hand, but that’s me other people it
Very small rooms and claustrophobic toilet/shower.
It is ok for two people the most!
It is value for money.
Great car park and good Wifi
Great value for money.
Easy to find location.
Auberge l’Air de Vent
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Frehel, 16 miles from Saint Malo, Auberge l’Air de Vent features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.Cancale is 23 miles from Auberge l’Air de Vent, and Dinard is 14 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 14 miles away.
- repas “menu unique” de très bonne qualité
- l’accueil, la gentillesse, le calme, la propreté, la chambre simple et confortable.
- La literie est vraiment top ! PDJ et accueil très bien
- L’accueil est adorable, le village très sympa.
- La propreté, le mobilier, la literie, la déco, petit déjeuner copieux
Vacancéole – Le Duguesclin
One of our top picks in Dinan.Vacancéole – Le Duguesclin offers accommodations in Dinan.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Saint Malo is 13 miles from Vacancéole – Le Duguesclin, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 28 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Room size is huge. Great for our family size. They provided a play pen and high chair no extra charge.
- Large room with cooking facilities, large car park, close to town centre.
- Very spacious, clean place. Also extremely quiet. A 15-min walk from Dinan city centre. Go try the restau just next to the reception, it is surprisingly good!
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff on desk, very very quiet, clean, good black-out curtains. Well constructed and a buffer hallway between my room and the corridor door meant great sound isolation.
- Good location as we were catching the ferry from St Malo the next morning, kids loved the pool and easy walk into the old town
One of our top picks in Dinan.This hotel is in the heart of Dinan, across from the town’s theater. It is built from authentic 18th-century stonework and has elegantly decorated guest rooms.Free Wi-Fi access, a TV and a private bathroom are featured in all of the rooms at Arvor.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the breakfast area or in the comfort of guest rooms. The Arvor has a lounge with leather chairs and antique furnishings.Facilities include an airport shuttle service and bike rental. Guests can explore Rue Jerzual, which connects the town to the port of Dinan on the banks of the River Rance.
We appreciated the allocated parking. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable.
The hotel is situated in the heart of Dinan which was great for exploring and restaurants.
- Location was good and staff were lovely.parking was easy.
- Staff were really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fess with local products.
- Very nice hotel in the middle of Dinan,exactly in the city center.The staff was very helpful with tourisme information and restaurants in town.The 3 rooms we took were clean and nice.The breakfast was amazing mixing local and regional food with the normal buffet.We loved a lot the stay.I totally recommend you.
- Fantastic place to stay. Very welcoming and nothing was too much.
- We appreciated the allocated parking. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable.
Top Hotels In Pluduno Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pluduno Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pluduno Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pluduno Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!