10 Best Hotels To Stay In Plouvorn Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plouvorn Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Plouvorn Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plouvorn Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plouvorn Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Plouvorn Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Plouvorn Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Plouvorn Brittany:
One of our top picks in Sibiril.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This Brittany hotel is located in Sibiril, a 10-minute drive from Roscoff. It offers rooms with views of the port of Mogueriec, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with TNT channels.La Marine’s restaurant serves regional cuisine and seafood specialties.Guests are invited to relax with a drink in the bar, which has an outdoor terrace overlooking the port.La Marine is just 150 feet from the beach and free on-site parking is available.
- Friendly welcome, nice size family room with view of the port. A couple of nice beers at the bar followed by a lovely meal (piece of beef – cooked perfectly) with a very smooth pichet of red wine 🙂
A good hotel next to the harbour.
The restaurant attached was also good.
- lovely hotel with great views, area was quiet but thats part of the charm
- A friendly greeting on arrival we ate int restaurant the service and food was excellent with a really good breakfast
Modern and clean
Staff very helpful and beautiful seafront location
Not a lot else nearby to choose from but on site restaurants food was very nice and good value for money
Brit Hotel Relais Du Vern
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Brit Hotel Relais Du Vern offers accommodations in Landivisiau, just 22 miles from Brest. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Roscoff is 15 miles from Brit Hotel Relais Du Vern, and Morlaix is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff. Stayed the night before our ferry home. Hotel has a restaurant but sadly not open at the weekend! We went into the town and eventually found one restaurant open-thankfully it was nice.
- Close to Roscoff and the main Paris-Brest fast route
- Room warm and comfy. Breakfast plentiful and delicious.
- Welcoming reception, our request for ground floor room was met, food was excellent in restaurant and very good service.
- The room was clean and, importantly, the beds comfortable. It was also well equipped for our family, having bunk beds as well as a double bed. We spoke with both a lady and a gentleman during our stay and presume that they were the managers/owners. Both were extremely helpful, approachable and keen to assist us and we were grateful to them for being able to speak English so well. The buffet breakfast was lovely and was made available to us much earlier than normal as we had an early ferry sailing from Roscoff. We would certainly stay there again.
Inter-Hotel Morlaix Ouest
Inter-Hotel Morlaix ~ Saint-Martin-Des-Champs is located in Saint-Martin-des-Champs, just 25 miles from Perros-Guirec. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Roscoff is 12 miles from Inter-Hotel Saint-Martin-Des-Champs, and Morlaix is 1.2 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 27 miles away.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was varied.
The beds are comfortable.
- Everything looks new. It has a hairdryer that normally it is not in hotels in France
- Compact room with comfy beds just what we needed after a long journey to Roscoff. Kettle with tea and coffee sachets a real bonus ! Was given vouchers to a pizza and pasta restaurant which was nearby – quick service and tasty . Hotel staff very friendly. Would go there again .
- The friendly, helpful staff and being placed on a quiet side of the block.
- The upgraded facilities and the very friendly and hardworking staff.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Hotel de France
One of our top picks in Saint-Pol-de-Léon.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel de France offers accommodations in Saint-Pol-de-Léon, just 31 miles from Brest. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Perros-Guirec is 27 miles from Hotel de France, and Roscoff is 2.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 25 miles from Hotel de France.
- Right in the centre of town but in a lovely quiet little corner with a lovely garden. Our host was very friendly and provided a really nice breakfast.
- A very nice hotel in a good location for the town but in a quiet road. The owner Phillippe was very helpful, and we were able to check in early. The breakfast was very good (Continental breakfast). All in all, a very enjoyable stay in a very nice hotel.
Decor very tasteful; green haven in the centre of the town – gorgeous walled garden; cleanliness of the hotel is outstanding; breakfasts high quality.
What’s not to like – it is a top class hotel
- Able to park at the hotel, reception staff extremely helpful, room very well appointed and bed wonderfully comfortable. In the town so easily accessible for restaurants and fairly close to the port.
- The continetal breakfast was superb, The staff were excellent the hotel was excellent. The rooms have all been renovated over the last 18 months and are now modern and just superb. Very quiet so a great nights sleep was had
Hotel Du Cheval Blanc
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Saint-Pol-de-Léon, 31 miles from Brest, Hotel Du Cheval Blanc features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Perros-Guirec is 27 miles from Hotel Du Cheval Blanc, and Roscoff is 2.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Very good welcome, clean tidy rooms, close to very good restaurant. have stayed before and returned. Dog fascinated by the robot lawn mower.
- We had a fantastic stay at the hotel for one night. Samuel was friendly and accommodating, our rooms were spotless and the hotel was in a brilliant location – ideal as a base for exploring nearby towns. Beds were lovely and comfy, and breakfast the next morning was perfect – the best coffee we had during our break! We would definitely stay here again and would recommend it if you want somewhere clean and comfortable. Thanks Sam!
- Staff very friendly and helpful. A pleasant little town very near to beaches and ferry port.
We had a quiet clean room facing an enclosed courtyard with a table and two chairs outside where we could pic nic. We enjoyed this. The room was a reasonable size and the TV had English television so we enjoyed catching up with the news.
The owner was very friendly and welcoming. We would stay again.
- The hotel had a good car park on site. The room was very clean and comfortable, with a good bathroom and shower. It was in the Centre of the town and we found a bar to get tea and coffee. There was a take away pizza place nearby.
Inter-Hotel de la Baie de Morlaix
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel de la Baie de Morlaix offers accommodations in Carantec.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Perros-Guirec is 24 miles from Hotel Baie Morlaix, and Roscoff is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- This was our third visit and each time the very high standards of decor, cleanliness and comfort are maitained
- Excellent suite. Very quiet. Very helpful staff. On-site parking.
- Room and bed very comfrotable and clean good chioce for breakfast. nice and peacefull.
- The room was excellent. Beautiful white bed linen and very comfortable bed. Everywhere was very clean.
- Wonderful breakfast, comfy bed, lovely hosts! Lovely terrace. Great restaurant next door!
Located in Morlaix, 23 miles from Perros-Guirec, L’Albatros features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roscoff is 12 miles from L’Albatros, and Lannion is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 30 miles from L’Albatros.
- The swimming pool and parking were excellent and good features. We ate in the restaurant which was good. The waitor was very helpful with ordering.
- Pool, jacuzzi and sauna area was clean and pleasant with long opening hours.
- Clean, professional, OK breakfast. Nice with the possibilitiy for OK dinner at premises. The swimming pool was a bonus for the teenagers. Morlaix (the town) is great, with friendly people.
The hotel was very good and suited our needs. It was out of town and therefore a bit remote from restaurants etc. We used the hotel restaurant the two nights we stayed. The food was very good but the menu was the same two nights running which was a bit limiting.
On the second night there was a guest next to us watching a film at high volume. We thought the staff should have told him to turn it off or use earphones. In fairness to the hotel when we left and mentioned it the gave an allowance on our bill and made a note of what we said.
Overall we had a pleasant stay the staff were very friendly and helpful and the hotel was very clean and suited our needs
- Breakfast was ok but a little pricey for what was on offer
Logis Hôtel Fontaine
One of our top picks in Morlaix.Logis Hôtel Fontaine is located in the heart of Bretagne, 1.9 miles from Morlaix town centre and port. It is 9.3 miles from Plougasnou Beach and it offers a bar with leather sofas and free Wi-Fi access.The guest rooms are soundproofed and decorated in warm tones. Each has an LCD TV with satellite, Canal + and beIN Sports channels, as well as an en suite bathroom with amenities.The bright restaurant features large windows and prepares a buffet breakfast every morning. Traditional meals are also served from Monday to Thursday evening, after an aperitif at the bar.Private parking is free on site and a garage for motorbikes and bicycles is also available. Room service is possible on weekday evenings.
Very helpful contact prior to arrival about parking our motorbikes and very helpful when we arrived.
Also managed to arrange a taxi for us to get into town as the restaurant was not open on the Friday night and so we had to go into Morlaix to get something to eat. Morlaix town centre is a 30 to 45 minute walk from the hotel.
- Arriving by car, the directions for map or sat-nav were clear and we drove straight to the hotel. The duty receptionist (male) was welcoming and efficient so we were soon settled into a comfortable, well-prepared room. The evening meal was appetizing, well presented and served; the buffet breakfast was excellent and very good value for money. Check out by the morning receptionist (female) was prompt and efficient. To be strongly recommended for car travellers.
- Friendly staff, comfortable bed, well equipped room, excellent value for money and true to description. Even though the hotel is close to the main road I was not disturbed by any noise. I liked the simplicity of the hotel, it was an easy place to stay, plenty of parking, free and easily accessible WiFi, a small bar and an excellent breakfast. Perfect for an overnight before or after the ferry crossing. If you had to be close to the hospital as I did it was in a perfect location, 9 minutes easy drive.
- Bed was comfortable, room was a good size. Bathroom basic but satisfactory. Communication was good as I arrived late and left early.
Room was quit big and with bath (not shower).
Staff was quit helpful, ordered a taxi, informed me how to enter to the hotel because of the late arrival, but did not answer to my email regarding public transport to the hotel.
- Very helpful contact prior to arrival about parking our motorbikes and very helpful when we arrived.
Auberge Saint Thegonnec
The hotel is ideally located in the heart of Brittany, in the village of Saint Thégonnec near many of the cultural sites of the city.Auberge Saint Thegonnec offers comfortable and charming guest rooms each uniquely decorated. They are all equipped with modern private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel’s restaurant features traditional and regional gourmet cuisine. The hotel also has a bar that provides a cozy area for a relaxing drink.Auberge also has a grounds area and outdoor terrace and provides free on-site parking.Use your stay to explore the magnificent landscapes and history of the region.
- Central location, friendly helpful staff. Very good evening meal.
- It was easy to find and right across from the church clos.
- Extremely helpful and welcoming staff especially the owner who couldn’t do enough for us.
- The customer service was excellent,very helpful and friendly staff.The rooms were clean and comfortable.
- The bed was very comfortable. The location was great and the restaurant was fantastic as was the service and food!
Golden Tulip Valdys Resort Roscoff
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Valdys Resort Roscoff Thalasstonic is located in Roscoff, 26 miles from Perros-Guirec and 12 miles from Morlaix. The hotel has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room has a TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Lannion is 24 miles from Valdys Resort Roscoff Thalasstonic, and Ploumanacʼh is 24 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 27 miles away.
- Great view of the inner bay across to Perharidi. Lovely to be able to watch the tide come in. Access to the spa was a bonus though it would be good if it opened earlier so we could have had a pre breakfast swim. Great big breakfast with fabulous views from the restaurant across to the Isle de Batz.
- Beds were great, breakfast was wonderful. Staff very helpful.
- The Spa facilities were great. It would have been helpful, as an English guest to know that a swimming cap is required before entry to the Spa. Perhaps this could be mentioned at check in? The room was really lovely and very clean. Most of the staff were polite and friendly.
This was our second visit this year. This time it was 3 days in September. The friendly hotel has a relaxed atmosphere in a fantasitc location just a few yards from the sea. The wellness area is uncomplicated and really refreshing. Especially the jacuzzi overlooking the sea. Great service with towels and bath robes. We arrived on the ferry from Plymouth early in the morning. We were able to have breakfast and then spend the day in the spa before our room was availyble in the afternoon.
Breakfast in the restaurant overlooking the sea was excellent, but it’s more enjoyable if you can avoid rush-hour.
Parking is good, about 2 minutes’ walk away from the hotel.
It’s very close on foot to the town centre where there are some lovely restaurants. Best to reserve a table and remember that many are closed on Sunday. Some on Monday or even Tuesday.
- It was clean and spacious with all the facilities you expect from this type of hotel. Lovely views from the restaurant. We arrived late and left early as we were travelling on, so didn’t really get to experience it over a period of time. I particularly liked the fact that the toilet was separate from the shower area.
Top Hotels In Plouvorn Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Plouvorn Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Plouvorn Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Plouvorn Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!