10 Best Hotels To Stay In Plouvara Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plouvara Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Plouvara Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plouvara Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plouvara Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Plouvara Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Plouvara Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Plouvara Brittany:
Le Relais de Beaucemaine
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Le Relais de Beaucemaine is located in Ploufragan in the region of Bretagne, just 3 miles from Saint-Brieuc. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Paimpol is 23 miles from Le Relais de Beaucemaine, and Bréhat is 27 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Quiet Rural location with small conservatory at the rear. Grassed area with bushes at the back which then abutted a Field with Donkeys and farmland.
Accueil chaleureux, le gérant est très aimable et plein de bon conseil.
Endroit calme et accueillant
- Bon petit dès. Yaourt nature fait maison. Personnel accueillant
- Bardzo czysty hotel, ładne, słoneczne pokoje z oszklonymi tarasami. ładna roślinność wokół hotelu. Położenie sprzyjające wycieczkom po całej Bretanii.
- Le calme, l’accueil, l’environnement avec accès au jardin, la qualité de la literie, le rapport qualité/prix
Clair’Armor offers accommodations in Ploufragan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Brieuc is 3.3 miles from Clair’Armor, and Paimpol is 23 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 34 miles away.
- Huge room, very clean, comfortable and quite. Very close to main business in Ploufragan. Basic but good enough breakfast with fresh local products. Very friendly staff.
- Very charming hotel owner. You can tell he cares a great deal for his hotel and guests. Execellent facilities. Very clean. Big comfortable beds. Big rooms and no outside disturbances. Perfect
- Spacious, clean rooms. Quiet and private location. Friendly staff that went out for their way to assist.
- Stayed in one of the lodges at the rear of the hotel – first class. Staff helpful and pleasant. Everything very clean. Children like the 2 donkeys.
nuits trés repatrices avec un silence bien apprecié.
personnel tres sympathique.
bonne adresse à communiquer.
Hotel Restaurant Le Perroquet
Hotel Restaurant Le Perroquet offers accommodations in Pordic. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is provided.Saint-Brieuc is 5 miles from Hotel Le Perroquet, and Paimpol is 18 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 34 miles from the property.
The rooms are above a small bar/restaurant. The restaurant was not open on the evening I arrived but this was in February so arrangements may be different in the summer months.
It offers a clean and reasonably comfortable room for a short stay.
Low cost and basic.
But I must report the exceptional help I had from the owner and a customer on the morning of my departure. A flat battery left me stranded but they came to my rescue and pushed me and the car down the road outside the hotel….and I was off again.
The location downtown Pordic.
Hotel in front of the church.
David (owner)’s friendship.
- Parfait, Nous avons appelé dans la journée pour prévenir que nous arriverions tard, on nous a donné le code d’entrée et tout s’est bien passé.
La convivialité du personnel. Le patron nous a donné une bonne adresse pour diner en bord de mer.
Si vous avez un petit creux à midi, le restaurant offre un déjeuner de très complet, varié et copieux avec un rapport qualité prix défiant toute concurrence…
- La convivialité, l’authenticité,et après quelques instants,la confiance,un regard vrai, merci.
- The rooms are above a small bar/restaurant. The restaurant was not open on the evening I arrived but this was in February so arrangements may be different in the summer months.
Brit Hotel Saint Brieuc Plérin
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Brit Hotel Saint Brieuc Plérin offers accommodations in Plérin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Brieuc is 2.7 miles from Brit Hotel Saint Brieuc Plérin, and Paimpol is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The wellness space was nice, but expensive (could only be booked privately at 30 euro’ s per hour).
The bedroom of the apartment was very comfortable, especially the king-size bed. The service was extremely friendly. But even they had difficultly helping me find the way to the beach.
The room was very clean and the cleaning staff very friendly and helpful.
The bathroom was spectacular with both shower and bath.
- Clean, comfy bed, great shower, great restaurant (next door) staff good
Hotel location especially near an excellent and really the best French restaurant we had in our trip.
Room was big with a modern equipment. Breakfast was more than we thought and staff hospitality was excellent.
- Everything was wonderful. Especially the breakfast is very nice.
Hôtel Inn Design Saint Brieuc Plerin
Featuring free WiFi, Hôtel Inn Design Saint Brieuc Plerin offers accommodations in Plérin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Brieuc is 1.4 miles from Hôtel Inn Design Saint Brieuc, and Paimpol is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- exceptionally good and pleasant staff. I arrived late and the restaurant was supposed to be closed but I have been welcomed very warmly and have been offered for a meal eventhough.
- Large comfortable bed and good choice buffet breakfast.
- The staff were friendly. The was ample parkinhg. The was a petrol station and big shopping centre nearby.
- The bed was very comfortable. The room clean and the staff very helpful. The breakfast was good.
The hotel is ideal as a short stopover for the region. It is clean and bright.
The breakfast was excellent and we must thank Catherine for her superb handling of all aspects of the hotel on the morning of our departure. The hotel is very lucky to have such a hard working employee.
Hotel De Clisson Saint Brieuc
Hotel De Clisson Saint Brieuc is located in Saint-Brieuc, just 22 miles from Paimpol. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Bréhat is 25 miles from Le Clisson Saint Brieuc, and Erquy is 16 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 32 miles away.
- The staff were very friendly when we checked in. The room we had was very spacious and comfortable.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. We were on a cycling tour and they were able to provide secure storage for our bikes. The room was comfortable and clean.
- Hotel in the city center of Saint Brieuc, really nice city. Really good restaurant nearby, free parking available. It is possible to go in the city center walking.
- Comfy bed, large room, very clean, well presented and nice friendly staff. Lots of hot water for the early am shower. Excellent chinoise resto ‘The Mandarin’ just a 2 min walk away in main street.
- The staff take care of each one of us, the room are very big and confortable and there is a few good restaurants around! I would hardly recommend this hotel!
ibis Styles Saint Brieuc Gare Centre
Located in Saint-Brieuc, 23 miles from Paimpol, ibis Styles Saint Brieuc Gare Centre features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Bréhat is 26 miles from ibis Styles Saint-Brieuc, and Erquy is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 32 miles from ibis Styles Saint Brieuc Gare Centre.
- This family run hotel make it a pleasant and enjoyable stay. The breakfasts were lovely and the freshly juiced oranges made for a great start to the day.
- Staff were fantastic, polite and helpful at all times,
- Can’t say enough about this great hotel. Breakfast is wonderful, great assortment, fresh orange juice, terrific coffee, etc. Room was perfect, parking handy. Price a great value. Staff amazing. Loved it.
- Well-located. Just a few minutes’ walk north of the property is the town centre, with a shopping mall and a collection of streets just north of the mall that has everything a traveler could want. (Most of it closes between 7:30 and 8:00 PM, though, so if you arrive a bit late, get a move on!) Also a decent (but small) selection of restaurants and brasseries within a few minutes’ walk. Beware, though — many are closed Monday evening, as is French custom. There is an excellent brasserie on the southwest corner of the shopping mall which is open all the time.
- friendly staff, nice breakfast, easy to find, good place for an overnight stay
Novotel Saint Brieuc Centre Gare
Novotel Saint Brieuc Centre Gare is located in Saint-Brieuc, just 23 miles from Paimpol. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bréhat is 26 miles from Novotel Saint Brieuc Centre Gare, and Erquy is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 32 miles from Novotel Saint Brieuc Centre Gare.
- staff very helpful and friendly. Restaurant very good. Room excellent. TV magnificent.
- Excellent service from arrival to departure with both excellent customer service and faclities!
- The decor in general was excellent and a serious attempt to retain the features of the original building.
- It was easy to walk to the hotel from the train station. The bed was super comfy, like sleeping on a cloud! The hotel is brand new, very nice design and the staff were friendly and efficient.
- This hotel is a former admiralty building tastefully converted in to an hotel.Breakfast was great ,pool just right and parking safe and secure at 7 euros for 24 hours.Great stay would recommend.
One of our top picks in Saint-Brieuc.Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hôtel Edgar offers accommodations in Saint-Brieuc, just 23 miles from Paimpol. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Bréhat is 25 miles from Hôtel Edgar, and Erquy is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 32 miles from Hôtel Edgar.
- Ideal central location. Nice property with comfortable accommodation.
- The breakfast was very good. The bedrooms were very good and comfortable. The hotel had a lift to all floors. The staff were very helpful.
- Great central location with a well decorated clean room. Air conditioning was a bonus.
- Although the breakfast was extra, it is comprehensively continental: breads, meats, cheeses, fruit, yoghurts, pastries, cereals and lots of coffee. Housekeeping also very efficient.
- Conveniently placed in the centre of town. Comfortable bed. Very quiet. Staff were very helpful.
Citotel Hotel Ker Izel
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Citotel Hotel Ker Izel offers accommodations in Saint-Brieuc. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Paimpol is 22 miles from Citotel Hotel Ker Izel, and Bréhat is 25 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Simple and nice hotel really close to city center. Furniture was simple but everything was really clean. Nice hosts they were really frineldy and helpfull
- Not a luxurious hotel but good value for the quality provided. No frills but very convenient location for the centre of town.
- Helpful staff, central location but quiet. Good breakfast selection
- Friendly staff. Good Breakfast. Central but quiet location in the center of town, just a short walk from the central station.
- EVERYTHING WAS OK. NOT ESPECIALLY GOOD, BUT CERTAINLY NOT BAD, JUST OK
Top Hotels In Plouvara Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Plouvara Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Plouvara Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Plouvara Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!