10 Best Hotels To Stay In Plounévez-Lochrist Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plounévez-Lochrist Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Plounévez-Lochrist Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plounévez-Lochrist Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plounévez-Lochrist Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Plounévez-Lochrist Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Plounévez-Lochrist Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Plounévez-lochrist Brittany:
Hôtel Le Goff
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hôtel Le Goff offers accommodations in Lanhouarneau, just 18 miles from Brest. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Roscoff is 14 miles from Hôtel Le Goff, and Morlaix is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 13 miles from Hôtel Le Goff.
- The hotel owner was a lovely friendly man who tried his best to make us feel welcome and looked after.
- Très bonne literie , très bon accueil du patron , toujours prêt à rendre service et de très bon conseil.
- Chambre propre et environnement calme, literie excellente.
- L’accueil du propriétaire, le parking dans la cour, la situation géographique.
- Accueil très sympathique. Rapport qualité prix impeccable. Hôtel bien tenu et propre.
Hôtel Le Week-End
Hôtel Le Week-End offers accommodations in Pont-du-Châtel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Brest is 17 miles from Hôtel Le Week-End, and Roscoff is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 12 miles from Hôtel Le Week-End.
- le calme. La literie, le petit déjeuner,le parking
personnel très sympathique
Très bon petit déjeuner continental :croissant excellent et pain frais très bon
propre et chambre bien chauffée
- L’accueil et l’amabilité du couple qui tient cet hôtel…la tranquillité..le petit déjeuner avec les crêpes
- Accueil très très sympa, le petit déjeuner et la carte du restaurant le sont tout autant, bravo s’est avec plaisir que nous avons constaté qu’il y a encore des commercants qui aiment leur métier… Merci
bonne situation permettant de rayonner facilement
intérêt d’un restaurant dans une région où il n’y en a pas beaucoup et encore moins ouverts en cette période estivale !
Relais Du Silence Hôtel De La Mer
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Brignogan-Plage in the region of Bretagne, 21 miles from Brest, Relais Du Silence Hôtel De La Mer features a sun terrace and spa center. The hotel has a sauna and hammam, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Roscoff is 17 miles from Relais Du Silence Hôtel De La Mer, and Morlaix is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Great looking hotel sitting on the beach with superb views of the sea from the bedrooms. We walked along the coast to find beach after beach. Staff were friendly and the evening meal (33 euro) was lovely and made with local produce/seafood. Breakfast was fine but the coffee could have been warmer, which is what happens when its not made individually. That said, customer service was very good.
great hotel, amazing restaurant and lovely beach
it doesn’t look much from the outside but the rooms were extremely comfortable and friendly staff.
- We stayed in an apartment on way back from a holiday before catching the ferry at roscoff . It was ideal for us as a family of 5 and fully equipped little studio kitchen . The hotel is perched on a lovely stretch of coast with white sandy beaches and interesting boulders great for climbing . The bistro food was good . Service slightly slow when busy but staff all family friendly .
- Amazing view from the restaurant, right by the beach with lovely large windows to enjoy the view. Liked the more casual end of the restaurant – great for those with children. The food was very good, with lots of regional specialities. The apartments, though without sea view, are really good for families and have a small kitchen area which was very useful. The hotel was beautiful, though the apartment was less inspiring in terms of decoration. Fantastic sandy beaches, with lots of rocks for the kids to explore at low tide. Altogether, a really great experience.
- Stunning location, right beside a particularly beautiful part of the North Brittany coast. Great welcome when we arrived and staff remained friendly and attentive throughout our stay. They seemed to care that we should enjoy our stay. Room was faultless, with sea views from the bed and the bathroom
One of our top picks in Plouescat.Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Cap Ouest is located in Plouescat, just 23 miles from Brest. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roscoff is 11 miles from Cap Ouest, and Morlaix is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 17 miles from Cap Ouest.
- Good restaurant and free spa – great views but we paid extra for a sea view
- the staff were always very helpful more so the young lady at reception
Excellent evening meal
Good choice at breakfast
Room with sea view
- Excellent disabled room. Lots of space, good bathroom with wheel in shower, bath and double wash basins. Dog friendly.
- Lovely clean hotel, very friendly staff, excellent food, lovely location and walks. The spa was great for relaxation.
One of our top picks in Sibiril.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This Brittany hotel is located in Sibiril, a 10-minute drive from Roscoff. It offers rooms with views of the port of Mogueriec, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with TNT channels.La Marine’s restaurant serves regional cuisine and seafood specialties.Guests are invited to relax with a drink in the bar, which has an outdoor terrace overlooking the port.La Marine is just 150 feet from the beach and free on-site parking is available.
- Friendly welcome, nice size family room with view of the port. A couple of nice beers at the bar followed by a lovely meal (piece of beef – cooked perfectly) with a very smooth pichet of red wine 🙂
A good hotel next to the harbour.
The restaurant attached was also good.
- lovely hotel with great views, area was quiet but thats part of the charm
- A friendly greeting on arrival we ate int restaurant the service and food was excellent with a really good breakfast
Modern and clean
Staff very helpful and beautiful seafront location
Not a lot else nearby to choose from but on site restaurants food was very nice and good value for money
Brit Hotel Relais Du Vern
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Brit Hotel Relais Du Vern offers accommodations in Landivisiau, just 22 miles from Brest. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Roscoff is 15 miles from Brit Hotel Relais Du Vern, and Morlaix is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff. Stayed the night before our ferry home. Hotel has a restaurant but sadly not open at the weekend! We went into the town and eventually found one restaurant open-thankfully it was nice.
- Close to Roscoff and the main Paris-Brest fast route
- Room warm and comfy. Breakfast plentiful and delicious.
- Welcoming reception, our request for ground floor room was met, food was excellent in restaurant and very good service.
- The room was clean and, importantly, the beds comfortable. It was also well equipped for our family, having bunk beds as well as a double bed. We spoke with both a lady and a gentleman during our stay and presume that they were the managers/owners. Both were extremely helpful, approachable and keen to assist us and we were grateful to them for being able to speak English so well. The buffet breakfast was lovely and was made available to us much earlier than normal as we had an early ferry sailing from Roscoff. We would certainly stay there again.
Logis Auberge De Keralloret
Logis Auberge De Keralloret is located in Guissény, 15 miles from Brest and 22 miles from Roscoff. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Morlaix is 28 miles from Logis Auberge Keralloret, and Crozon is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was great with a good variety of options. Very filling in preparation for a day on the bike.
- Helpful and friendly staff. Excellent breakfast with fresh produce.
- Peaceful countryside setting. Free WiFi, tea/coffee facilities in room
All 8 of us stayed in one building on 3 floors.
Food was excellent.
Could store our bicycles under cover.
- The location Is good for visiting the area.The setting is lovely and peaceful.
Ara Hôtel is located in Landerneau, just 11 miles from Brest. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Roscoff is 23 miles from Ara Hôtel, and Morlaix is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 7 miles from Ara Hôtel.
- Very convenient for Landerneau and the surrounding area. It was bright, clean, comfortable and great value for money. We’d definitely stay again.
- I liked the ethos of the hotel, and would be pleased to stay there again for that reason.
- Pretty Hotel in nice surroundings, friendly staff and we liked the ethical format the hotel operates by. Breakfast was of the continental type and was plentiful. Rooms are basic but clean and comfortable.
- We had a comfortable room overlooking the park. It was not far from the centre of Landerneau.
- De passage pour affaire, cet établissement correspond tout à fait à mes attentes lors de mes déplacements
Located in Plouider, 18 miles from Brest, La Butte features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a gift shop at the property.Roscoff is 16 miles from La Butte, and Morlaix is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- We were cycling, wet, windy weather and this special hotel was the perfect relief and pampering to keep the holiday great!
- The restaurant was outstanding. Both the food and service were of the very highest standard.
Very swish exterior which carries on throughout the hotel. Perfectly trained and very polite staff. Very clean light airy and bright.
Delicious dinner in the bistro so the food in the foody restaurant must be sensational.
Bedroom had everything you could ask for, sadly we didn’t try the spa.
They very kindly looked after our bikes somewhere even taking them away and bringing them back. Shame they didn’t wash them haha!
Expensive but worth it.
- L’acceuil fort agréable, le calme est incroyable et le spa est surprenant par son ouverture sur l’exterieur !
Personnel super sympathique
Et en plus il a fait beau
Logis Le Passiflore
The hotel Le Passiflore, located in the heart of St Pol de Léon, in northern Finistère, is an invitation to relax. Close to the city centre and train station, 1.6 miles from the beaches,All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, TV and a wireless Internet access. The extra services will always fulfil your expectations for a reasonable price.During the summer (July an August) a welcome cocktail and a night animations is organised once a week. You can leave your car in the hotel’s private car park.
- We liked the Frenchness of the hotel, and the grumpy manager warmed to us by the end of our stay. It was a good location for the train station, and for walking into the centre of town.
We ha a quiet room at the back, as requested.
Monsieur was kind and friendly.
la relation courtoise avec le Propriétaire, qui a l’avantage de bien connaitre sa Région, et orienter
les clients sur les Sites qui correspondent à leur demande. (à savoir: si besoin Randonnée,les circuits possibles, si Tourisme, les lieux les plus typiques
- Rapport qualité / prix, infos touristiques, à 5 mins à pied du centre-ville
- L’accueil , le confort de la literie et le vaste parking gratuit
Top Hotels In Plounévez-lochrist Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Plounévez-Lochrist Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Plounévez-Lochrist Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Plounévez-Lochrist Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!