10 Best Hotels To Stay In Plouharnel Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plouharnel Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Plouharnel Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plouharnel Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plouharnel Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Plouharnel Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Plouharnel Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Plouharnel Brittany:
Carnac Lodge & Hotel
This hotel is located in Carnac, a 20-minute drive from Quiberon. It offers an outdoor heated swimming pool, sauna and Japanese and Thai massage therapies.Rooms at the Carnac Lodge and Hotel include free Wi-Fi internet access and flat-screen TVs.Guests can relax in the lounge equipped with a fireplace, or in the outdoor lounge area.For guests coming by car, free parking is available.
- The personal touch. The owners were charming and very keen to make our stay great in every way. The hotel was attractive, comfortable, and thought had gone into its every detail.
- Excellent breakfast. Lovely heated swimming pool.
- Le personnel est très accueillant, il s’agit d’un petit établissement où nous nous sentons facilement à l’aise.
Vous êtes accueillis dans cet hôtel par les propriétaires qui sont charmants et qui savent prendre soin de vous.
Propreté , confort, décoration tout est pensé pour votre bien être.
On vous accompagne à votre chambre en vous prenant les bagages
On vous donne plein de renseignements sur la région. Les alignements de CARNAC sont à 2 km
Petit déjeuner excellent
Un sauna à disposition et bientôt un jacuzzi
Surtout si vous trouvez dans cette région n hésitez pas à vous arrêter tout est parfait
Ma chambre juste magnifique..
Un endroit très calme reposant
Le personnel très agréable sympa.. Super séjours ?.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, L’Hippocampe is located in Plouharnel, just 23 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with satellite channels is provided.Vannes is 17 miles from L’Hippocampe, and Quiberon is 7 miles away.
- The lady running the hotel was exceptionally friendly and welcoming. She had put a lot of care and thought into the way the hotel was presented. The information folder in the room was excellent and a lot of time must have gone into compiling it. Overall great stay.
- Very clean property and rooms are nicely decorated . Surrounding area is lovely .
- Nicest people – hardworking and very warm. French class and very warm at the same time. Please respect this property. It’s small by some American standards but large by most French standards – rooms are very clean and the location is amazing!! This is the perfect place to relax and really be on vacation – quaint but very accommodating…Definitely We would go back to this lovely hotel! Merci!!
- Friendly owner who was very happy to accommodate and advise on local area.
- Despite my poor French, the owner and staff were very helpful. I loved its location in the moorland and close to the Carnac algnments. Hiring a bicycle was a must but the area is superb for cycling in. the artisan butcher’s shop close by was also very good. The restaurant on site had good food, too.
Hotel les Alignements
One of our top picks in Carnac.Located in Carnac, 24 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, Hotel les Alignements features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Vannes is 16 miles from Hotel les Alignements, and Quiberon is 7 miles from the property.
- Delightful staff. Very easy stroll into central Carnac. Extremely spacious bedroom with comfortable bed and crisp white sheets. Elevator, parking right by hotel. Big supermarket very close for snacks. Carnac is a pretty town well placed for touring, several cafes etc open even at the end of October. Short drive to huge and beautiful beaches which ring the bay, although Carnac itself is a little inland.
- Good location, close to town and the alignments. Motorcycle parking on the kerb outside. Good sized, clean rooms. Bar and restaurant on site, although recommend a walk into town for more choice. Good breakfast and friendly staff. Useful Lidl supermarket opposite.
- Very big bathroom for a Euro hotel. Very close easy walking distance to the stones monuments. Good breakfast buffet with strong drip coffee.
- Nice comfy bed. Easy free parking. Close to all facilities.
- The Hotel we found was very clean with nice decorated rooms the staff were very attentive.The breakfast was a buffet style French breakfast which was adequate and filling.The hotel is in a great postion located 300 metres from the Carnac Stones and other sightseeing attractions.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Marine offers accommodations in Carnac. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Saint-Barthélemy is 24 miles from La Marine, and Vannes is 16 miles from the property.
- Location in the historical centre was excellent for exploring and for gathering all the information you want to know about the area. It was an easy 20 minute walk to the beach but I’d recommend driving if you have kids as they could easily become tired. View from our room on the 3rd floor across the rooftops was gorgeous. Breakfast was plentiful with good variety of foods to select from. Staff were friendly, helpful and welcoming. Room was comfortable and excellent value for the price.
- Great location in the middle of the old town just next to the ancient area. Very friendly staff with nice English 🙂 Rooms have nice view and the bed is comfortable. Fresh croissants are served for breakfast.
- Staff were very helpful ,friendly and efficient. The hotel was pleasant and met our needs. The room was dated and needs update e.g. Sink blocked and plugs hanging off in places. But clean and airy. The breakfast room was really nice with excellent breakfast. All fresh and plentiful.
- Very nice hotel in the centre of the beautiful city. Excellent breakfast.
- Location is fantastic – right in the heart of the town, with both day and night markets on the doorstep. the WIFI is a significant improvement on previous years!
Hôtel An Ti Gwenn
One of our top picks in Carnac.Hôtel An Ti Gwenn is located in Carnac, 23 miles from Saint-Barthélemy and 16 miles from Vannes. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Quiberon is 7 miles from Hôtel An Ti Gwenn, and Lorient is 18 miles away.
- The hotel was well situated for access to the town
- Great location close to the “town” of Carnac, Carnac-Ville with its shops, church and restaurants and easy to find with on-site car-parking. Large market sites itself conveniently just over the road. Comfortable and quiet room, with a good breakfast.
- hotel in walking distance to the center of Carnac, well located to visite the Menhirs of Carnac (car is required), we were warmly welcomed, clean rooms, nice garden around the hotel
- Hotel and room very clean and staff very friendly.
- location suitable for our newds, bathroom good clean facilities.
Hotel La Licorne
One of our top picks in Carnac.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Hotel La Licorne is located 2,000 feet from the beach and yacht club in Carnac-Plage, on the south Brittany coast. It offers free Wi-Fi internet access.The guest rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV with a USB point.The Licorne serves a continental breakfast in the hotel dining room or on the terrace. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s shaded garden.Hotel la Licorne is half a mile from Carnac’s historic quarter, where you can visit the megalithic Carnac Stones site. Free secure on-site parking is available for guests exploring the Morbihan region by car.
- The owners were exceptionally welcoming and friendly. The price/quality ratio was great.
Super friendly and helpful staff
Great value for money – it is very cheap
Everything is clean and working fine
- The room was a generous size, light and tastefully decorated. We were accommodated at short notice, with our 4 month old baby, and made to feel very welcome.
- It was a short walk to several good restaurants and bars. Also it was close to the beach, but we were not there in the summer season. Free parking right in the back is a good bonus. Nice basic accommodations for a fair price.
- The location of the accommodation was very good for getting to the beaches, bars and restaurants. The accommodation was clean and the staff very helpful. The room was quiet with no sound from adjoining rooms.
Hotel Le Churchill
One of our top picks in Carnac.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Carnac, 24 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, Hotel Le Churchill features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea. The hotel has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Vannes is 15 miles from Hotel Le Churchill, and Quiberon is 7 miles from the property.
- It was a very warm welcome with friendly people working on the reception. We have two small dogs and as well this was not a problem or any kind of discussion.
- Location, excellent breakfast, friendly helpful staff.
- Situation exceptionnelle. Calme absolu. Établissement impeccable
- Wonderful friendly owners… they couldnt do enough.. very quiet rooms with comfy beds.
- Fabulous location and wonderful facilities. Best hotel breakfast that I have ever had in a French hotel. The lovely couple who own and run the hotel made us very welcome. Decor is gorgeous and everything you need when on holiday has been thought of. They had even gone to the trouble of preparing delicious home baked gluten free breads, brioche and Madeleine for my breakfast. Pool had been closed this week so we didn’t get the opportunity to use the pool but it looks super. We had a lovely bedroom suite with sea views and a balcony. How refreshing to have a lovely hotel room when staying with our dog. There were other guests with dogs and they also had lovely rooms. We will be going back. Very satisfied guests and pup loved staying too.
Best Western Plus Celtique et Spa
One of our top picks in Carnac.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. In Carnac, this Best Western Hotel is just 150 feet from the beach. It has a heated indoor swimming pool and a spa center with a sauna, hammam and hot tub.The Best Western Hotel Celtique offers rooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. Rooms also have bathrobes and a radio.Guests are invited to enjoy regional and traditional cuisine at the Celtique’s An Doal Restaurant. There is also a bar with a game area and a terrace.The Celtique Carnac is an ideal base for discovering southern Brittany. Guests can visit the salt marshes of Guérande and Quiberon is just 9 miles away.
- Really nice hotel. Obliging and cheerful staff, although the restaurant was a bit soul less albeit in the midst of renovation. Also the dinner menu was limited and, we felt, a bit complacent. The room, which we changed, was in the eves but roomy and well equipped with a good bed. We enjoyed using the pool.
- Great location in Carnac Plage. Surrounded by bars, eating places and 100m from the beach, but quiet and the staff were great.
- good location for the beach as well as the are , good food in restaurant albeit somewhat pricey would have stayed longer if could have obtained the same rate.
- Great value for money, well located and we were impressed by facilities
- Lovely comfy bed, easy walk to restaurants and bars, very helpful staff
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Trinite Hotel is located in La Trinité-sur-Mer, just 23 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Vannes is 13 miles from Trinite Hotel, and Quiberon is 8 miles from the property.
- Friendly, clean, comfortable, close to port and cafés
- Great location with lovely views of harbour. Easy walk to restaurants & bars. Lovely local walks around coast.
- Excellent room looking over the harbour, great breakfast and we bought their organic wine
- Very well appointed hotel with lovely staff in an excellent location
- very nice rooms, perfectly clean and sound proof. note in very hot times no ac but for us it was perfect temp, location and value. the management were excellent and very helpful with excellent suggestions.
Hôtel Les Salines & Spa Resort
One of our top picks in Carnac.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Carnac, 24 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, Hôtel Les Salines & Spa Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental and car rental are available. Vannes is 16 miles from Hôtel Les Salines & Spa Resort, and Quiberon is 6 miles away.
- the salines room was incredible with views straight into the salty marshes with a lot of birds. The facilities offered is also great to stay in the hotel in case the weather is bad.
- Staff extremely friendly, helpful and efficient. Good rooms and well thought out bathroom although both quite small.
- Lots of things to do – spa, table tennis. Good design, including duplex room
- Studio room was great with lots of space for us and our 5 year old, loved the bathroom and all the storage space. The spa pool was fabulous. Staff were extremely accommodating and very helpful.
- Sadly we left the hotel as we were in a room with really steep stairs which was a really worry with our three year old, no air con because we had a balcony ( the explanation given) so when we opened the windows the room filled with mosquitoes. It was hot and uncomfortable and I had to repeatedly ask for assistance, we checked out 5 days early.
Top Hotels In Plouharnel Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Plouharnel Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Plouharnel Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Plouharnel Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!