10 Best Hotels To Stay In Plouguerneau Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plouguerneau Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Plouguerneau Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plouguerneau Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plouguerneau Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Plouguerneau Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Plouguerneau Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Plouguerneau Brittany:
Le Castel Ac’h
One of our top picks in Plouguerneau.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Le Castel Ac’h is located in Plouguerneau, just 16 miles from Brest. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find room service at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Roscoff is 27 miles from Le Castel Ac’h, and Crozon is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Lovely panorama from balcony. Great Dog walks. Food excellent.
- Breakfast perfect . Beds very comfy. All very very clean
- Dinner in the restaurant was lovely, with pleasing decor and the staff all very welcoming and helpful. Restaurant, bar and bedroom all had a good with a sea view . Good location for beach, sea and walks. Rear car park had good access to bedrooms.
Lovely quiet location with a wonderful view across the bay and sandy beach, although a little difficult to find.
The hotel has recently changed hands and is in the midst of being upgraded. It looks from the work already undertaken that it will be a very designer and modern finish. In the meantime the price would appear to reflect the half completed decoration and flooring for which they did apologise on arrival.
- The staff were helpful and welcoming. The view over the bay is beautiful. Dinner was good and there was a nice bar. Lots of parking and a nice looking swimming pool though once the tide was in the sea looked very inviting
Hotel-Spa La Baie Des Anges
This hotel is across from the Bay des Anges and has views of the sea. It offers accommodations with private bathrooms, a spa and free parking. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Rooms at La Baie Des Anges are equipped with a telephone, satellite TV and private bathroom. Some rooms overlook the sea and port.Guests can relax with a drink in La Baie Des Anges’s bar, Bar des Anges, where they will find books on Brittany and several board games. Guests also have access to Les Anges Spa and the swimming pool.
- This hotel is charming. It felt like we were at the end of the World. The decor is very tasteful, the rooms comfortable. We didn’t use the spa but it looked lovely. Watching the sun come up as we ate breakfast was amazing – I’m sure it would be even more amazing in the Summer. I would definitely stay here again, and the price was extremely reasonable – but it was December!
- Didnt eat breakfast. – expensive. View from room good. Staff were friendly.
- It’s a lovely location, right by the sea and walking distance to the port. The swimming pool was lovely, also the sauna. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The quirky decor (garden gnome bedside light, teddy bears in the bar) might not appeal to everyone but I liked it.
- Good breakfast, nice room and welcoming staff. Spar facilities were good and welcome after a days cycling.
- the location was amazing and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful
Logis Auberge De Keralloret
Logis Auberge De Keralloret is located in Guissény, 15 miles from Brest and 22 miles from Roscoff. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Morlaix is 28 miles from Logis Auberge Keralloret, and Crozon is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was great with a good variety of options. Very filling in preparation for a day on the bike.
- Helpful and friendly staff. Excellent breakfast with fresh produce.
- Peaceful countryside setting. Free WiFi, tea/coffee facilities in room
All 8 of us stayed in one building on 3 floors.
Food was excellent.
Could store our bicycles under cover.
- The location Is good for visiting the area.The setting is lovely and peaceful.
Relais Du Silence Hôtel De La Mer
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Brignogan-Plage in the region of Bretagne, 21 miles from Brest, Relais Du Silence Hôtel De La Mer features a sun terrace and spa center. The hotel has a sauna and hammam, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Roscoff is 17 miles from Relais Du Silence Hôtel De La Mer, and Morlaix is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Great looking hotel sitting on the beach with superb views of the sea from the bedrooms. We walked along the coast to find beach after beach. Staff were friendly and the evening meal (33 euro) was lovely and made with local produce/seafood. Breakfast was fine but the coffee could have been warmer, which is what happens when its not made individually. That said, customer service was very good.
great hotel, amazing restaurant and lovely beach
it doesn’t look much from the outside but the rooms were extremely comfortable and friendly staff.
- We stayed in an apartment on way back from a holiday before catching the ferry at roscoff . It was ideal for us as a family of 5 and fully equipped little studio kitchen . The hotel is perched on a lovely stretch of coast with white sandy beaches and interesting boulders great for climbing . The bistro food was good . Service slightly slow when busy but staff all family friendly .
- Amazing view from the restaurant, right by the beach with lovely large windows to enjoy the view. Liked the more casual end of the restaurant – great for those with children. The food was very good, with lots of regional specialities. The apartments, though without sea view, are really good for families and have a small kitchen area which was very useful. The hotel was beautiful, though the apartment was less inspiring in terms of decoration. Fantastic sandy beaches, with lots of rocks for the kids to explore at low tide. Altogether, a really great experience.
- Stunning location, right beside a particularly beautiful part of the North Brittany coast. Great welcome when we arrived and staff remained friendly and attentive throughout our stay. They seemed to care that we should enjoy our stay. Room was faultless, with sea views from the bed and the bathroom
Logis Le Château de Sable
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Relais du Silence Le Chateau de Sable offers accommodations in Porspoder. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Brest is 15 miles from Le Chateau de Sable, and Crozon is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 17 miles from Relais du Silence Le Chateau de Sable.
- Our friends recommended this hotel to us thus our expectations were set quite high before we came. We spent only one night of our holidays in this hotel but in most ways it fulfilled all of our expectations. The location, views and size, style and comfort of the room are all very fine and created really relaxing atmosphere. The dinner in the hotel restaurant was very good. Morning walk through dunes was great!
- If the vision of nowaday luxury is purity, charm and simplicity of quality natural materials in combination with perfect services and no touch of snobism (our is). And everything is crowded by fantastic and “magnifique” simply menu dinner prepared by famous French chef from the best quality ingredients from known sources. And as a very valuable and important bonus is that hotel is market as eco and sustainable and prices are very friendly. Big Yes to this hotel network. 🙂 We loved our stay there a lot. They have the most comfortable beds ever.
- A fine location. The dunes and dramatic shore. The food. The helpful staff. It’s a very good hotel in a small town. We would be happy to return. The only caution would be to try to reserve a room on the dunes (sea) side, not on the front entrance (main street) side.
This place is the best! Take the ocean view room, it’s worth the few $ more.
The Restaurant has a Michelin star and well worth it, the food is to die for!
The staff is very friendly and professional. Most of the staff is in their early twenty’s and it is a joy to see those young ones at work, doing their utmost best to please the customers. Kudos to management for giving these young employees a top notch training and a chance in life. We loved taking long walks in the nearby dunes and along the shore. Nearby is a greatly affordable crèpes-place.
- Evening meal in the restaurant which is Michelin star standard
Located in Plouider, 18 miles from Brest, La Butte features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a gift shop at the property.Roscoff is 16 miles from La Butte, and Morlaix is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- We were cycling, wet, windy weather and this special hotel was the perfect relief and pampering to keep the holiday great!
- The restaurant was outstanding. Both the food and service were of the very highest standard.
Very swish exterior which carries on throughout the hotel. Perfectly trained and very polite staff. Very clean light airy and bright.
Delicious dinner in the bistro so the food in the foody restaurant must be sensational.
Bedroom had everything you could ask for, sadly we didn’t try the spa.
They very kindly looked after our bikes somewhere even taking them away and bringing them back. Shame they didn’t wash them haha!
Expensive but worth it.
- L’acceuil fort agréable, le calme est incroyable et le spa est surprenant par son ouverture sur l’exterieur !
Personnel super sympathique
Et en plus il a fait beau
One of our top picks in Plouescat.Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Cap Ouest is located in Plouescat, just 23 miles from Brest. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roscoff is 11 miles from Cap Ouest, and Morlaix is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 17 miles from Cap Ouest.
- Good restaurant and free spa – great views but we paid extra for a sea view
- the staff were always very helpful more so the young lady at reception
Excellent evening meal
Good choice at breakfast
Room with sea view
- Excellent disabled room. Lots of space, good bathroom with wheel in shower, bath and double wash basins. Dog friendly.
- Lovely clean hotel, very friendly staff, excellent food, lovely location and walks. The spa was great for relaxation.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Voyageurs offers accommodations in Saint-Renan, just 7 miles from Brest. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.Douarnenez is 27 miles from Les Voyageurs, and Crozon is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 9 miles from Les Voyageurs.
- The Bistro staff were excellent in helping us translate menus with our poor French and very friendly. Pretty town with an amazing market which we were lucky enough to coincide our stay with. Food was superb and good value..pic below.
- The croissants were very flaky and delicious and the food, especially the dinner was exceptional.
- The hotel was very comfy, bed was excellent. The whole hotel has a very family-like feeling. Although it is on the main street, there was no noise from the outside, so we could sleep well! Lady working there was very nice, and although she did not speak English, we understood each other well.
- Chambre confortable, accueil aimable. Nous sommes arrivés un dimanche et les consignes étaient prêtes pour trouver nos clés. Bon repas au restaurant attenant.
Etablissement calme et bien situé.
Les chambres sont propres, ainsi que le reste…
Campanile Brest – Gouesnou Aeroport
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Campanile Brest – Gouesnou Aeroport offers accommodations in Brest, just 30 miles from Roscoff. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Morlaix is 31 miles from Campanile Brest Gouesnou, and Douarnenez is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 2.5 miles from Campanile Brest – Gouesnou Aeroport.
- Really like the convenience of location and the comport of the rooms (especially individual entrance doors for the rooms).
- Convenient for the purpose of our trip, pleasant staff, clean rooms providing for our needs ,ample parking did everything it said on the box
- Simple, functional and pleasant close to the main highway. Easy access into the city centre.
Having been to Campaniles before, I knew more or less what I’d be getting, (which is a basic room but with a comfy bed, a great hot shower, air conditioning and tea/coffee facilities for a reasonable price). The restaurant was a pleasant place to eat breakfast and dinner in.
Great location for accessing the motorway and the tram into Brest.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
The hotel was ideally placed for the airport where we were picking up our son. The staff were very helpful and friendly, they made a real effort to see that we had everything we needed.
The food was great and everything was very reasonably priced.
We would certainly stay here again.
Escale Oceania Brest
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Escale Oceania Brest is located in Brest in the region of Bretagne, just 30 miles from Roscoff. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Morlaix is 31 miles from Océania Brest Aéroport, and Douarnenez is 24 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Very close from airport and not so far from city center
- we enjoyed stay, hotel was good, breakfast was great, clean but unforutnaley they pool was out of order and the main we reason we paid the price we paid was for the pool, so dissappointed but we would go back again
- A perfect hotel near the Brest airport. Personnel are very kind and helpful. Has a swimming pool. If the restaurant is closed (as perhaps on weekends), there are several small restaurants near-by. A public shuttle near the hotel can be taken into the city center.
- Staff were wonderful, so accommodating and friendly. The room was bright, clean and comfortable and the breakfast buffet was excellent.
- Very good value for money. Stayed I. A hotel double the price and far worse breakfast.
Top Hotels In Plouguerneau Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Plouguerneau Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Plouguerneau Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Plouguerneau Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!