10 Best Hotels To Stay In Plougoulm Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plougoulm Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Plougoulm Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plougoulm Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plougoulm Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Plougoulm Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Plougoulm Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Plougoulm Brittany:
One of our top picks in Sibiril.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This Brittany hotel is located in Sibiril, a 10-minute drive from Roscoff. It offers rooms with views of the port of Mogueriec, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with TNT channels.La Marine’s restaurant serves regional cuisine and seafood specialties.Guests are invited to relax with a drink in the bar, which has an outdoor terrace overlooking the port.La Marine is just 150 feet from the beach and free on-site parking is available.
- Friendly welcome, nice size family room with view of the port. A couple of nice beers at the bar followed by a lovely meal (piece of beef – cooked perfectly) with a very smooth pichet of red wine 🙂
A good hotel next to the harbour.
The restaurant attached was also good.
- lovely hotel with great views, area was quiet but thats part of the charm
- A friendly greeting on arrival we ate int restaurant the service and food was excellent with a really good breakfast
Modern and clean
Staff very helpful and beautiful seafront location
Not a lot else nearby to choose from but on site restaurants food was very nice and good value for money
Hotel de France
One of our top picks in Saint-Pol-de-Léon.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel de France offers accommodations in Saint-Pol-de-Léon, just 31 miles from Brest. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Perros-Guirec is 27 miles from Hotel de France, and Roscoff is 2.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 25 miles from Hotel de France.
- Right in the centre of town but in a lovely quiet little corner with a lovely garden. Our host was very friendly and provided a really nice breakfast.
- A very nice hotel in a good location for the town but in a quiet road. The owner Phillippe was very helpful, and we were able to check in early. The breakfast was very good (Continental breakfast). All in all, a very enjoyable stay in a very nice hotel.
Decor very tasteful; green haven in the centre of the town – gorgeous walled garden; cleanliness of the hotel is outstanding; breakfasts high quality.
What’s not to like – it is a top class hotel
- Able to park at the hotel, reception staff extremely helpful, room very well appointed and bed wonderfully comfortable. In the town so easily accessible for restaurants and fairly close to the port.
- The continetal breakfast was superb, The staff were excellent the hotel was excellent. The rooms have all been renovated over the last 18 months and are now modern and just superb. Very quiet so a great nights sleep was had
Grand Hôtel de la Mer Roscoff
Grand Hôtel de la Mer Roscoff is located in Roscoff, just 26 miles from Perros-Guirec. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Morlaix is 13 miles from Grand Hôtel de la Mer Roscoff, and Lannion is 24 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- We’re made to feel awkward when we asked to borrow two glasses to take to our room to have a glass of wine we had brought with US and initially the receptionist said no and we “have a problem”. We can only assume this is because we did not purchase the wine from the hotel… a very antiquated idea!!other than that all was ok. but would definately not rate it as four star. A three would be more appropriate.
- Convenient location, very clean room, welcoming staff.
Lovely to wake up to the sound of the sea right outside the bedroom window
and a lovely breakfast to start the day. good location to walk to all the facilities in Roscoff and a bonus to have secure parking
- Clean, nice bathroom, large towels, good harbour view.
- Charming and efficient staff, beautifully appointed sea view room. Delighted with all aspects of this lovely hotel. Excellent attention to detail, terrific staff at the reception desk. Excellent breakfast. Parking not straight forward but not serious. Muich enjoyed our stay at this super hotel.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Facing the Ile De Batz from the seaside, just minutes from the ferry port and the beaches, the hotel ibis Roscoff is in a great location in the historic town center.Open all year round, the hotel combines charm and modern facilities to ensure a pleasant stay for a business stop over or a leisurely getaway. Some rooms offer a sea view.The hotel also provides Wi-Fi internet access and free public parking. A buffet breakfast is available daily with a fee.
- Great location and the view from our room was lovely, over the bay toward the Ile de Batz. There was a good choice for breakfast too. Well worth a return visit.
- Nice location and rooms. 102 first night much nicer than 120 on second night.
- Location perfect for our needs. Ocean view room perfect, kingside bed, fabulous bed linen.
- We like everything, the breakfasts are wonderful and a sea view room is well worth it the sea is below you and just spend time looking out.
- The view from the room was superb. Bed very comfortable. Staff very friendly and always keen to help. Breakfast was excellent.
Hotel du Centre – Chez Janie
One of our top picks in Roscoff.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This hotel is located in the historic center of Roscoff, on the peninsula by the old port. It offers rooms with views of the old port and free Wi-Fi.The Hotel du Centre Chez Janie has its own restaurant, which specializes in seafood dishes. Meals can be served in the dining room with panoramic sea views or on the terrace.There is also a bar with a terrace overlooking the fishing port.The Hotel du Centre Chez Janie is 15.5 miles from Morlaix and 34 miles from Brest. It is just 850 feet from the Cork and Plymouth ferry terminal.
- Hotel room was beautiful very clean and had excellent heating ,with wonderful view of the harbour , staff very friendly and helpful , superb coffee machine in room
- Comfy bed, bath, warm, having a restaurant on site.
- Wonderful breakfast with good choice of continental selection. Good coffee machine in room. Clean and comfy beds, modern bathroom. Great lobby area décor. Lovely location right in the heart of Roscoff and very convenient for the ferry
- Excellent service in the restaurant. Food and wine of excellent quality. Lovely comfy bed. modern décor and design.
- Ideally located in the centre of Roscoff with a fabulous Crepery opposite
Hôtel La Résidence des Artistes
One of our best sellers in Roscoff! This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. In the heart of Corsair city, the Hôtel La Résidence des Artistes is just 350 feet from Roscoff’s harbor. It features stylishly decorated rooms with views of the grounds.The guest rooms at the Hôtel La Residence des Artistes are spacious and decorated in bold colors. The large windows allow plenty of natural light.Guests can relax in the lounge around the fire place. Every morning, a buffet breakfast is served, and for lunch and dinner options, there are a wide range of cafes and restaurants close to the hotel.Free public parking is available on site and guests have access to free Wi-Fi.
- It is exceptionally clean, modern and comfortable. Our second stay and it certainly won’t be the last
- Excellent breakfast, everything topped up as more guests came in to breakfast. Comfy beds, English TV a bonus.
- Owner very helpful when we tried to book a restaurant for the evening and importantly the ensuit shower room had space to put make up/wash bag. Querky decoration throughout the hotels public areas with a huge collection of novelty tea pots taking pride of place in the residents lounge/breakfast area.
- Warm, lots of towels. Very small issue. The toilet area did not smell as fresh as it could. Needed a little extra TLC
- coming wet from early ferry they got me into room early to dry off and sat me down for breakfast which although it was 11 Euro’s was plentiful and wide ranging in choice…
Hotel Du Cheval Blanc
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Saint-Pol-de-Léon, 31 miles from Brest, Hotel Du Cheval Blanc features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Perros-Guirec is 27 miles from Hotel Du Cheval Blanc, and Roscoff is 2.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Very good welcome, clean tidy rooms, close to very good restaurant. have stayed before and returned. Dog fascinated by the robot lawn mower.
- We had a fantastic stay at the hotel for one night. Samuel was friendly and accommodating, our rooms were spotless and the hotel was in a brilliant location – ideal as a base for exploring nearby towns. Beds were lovely and comfy, and breakfast the next morning was perfect – the best coffee we had during our break! We would definitely stay here again and would recommend it if you want somewhere clean and comfortable. Thanks Sam!
- Staff very friendly and helpful. A pleasant little town very near to beaches and ferry port.
We had a quiet clean room facing an enclosed courtyard with a table and two chairs outside where we could pic nic. We enjoyed this. The room was a reasonable size and the TV had English television so we enjoyed catching up with the news.
The owner was very friendly and welcoming. We would stay again.
- The hotel had a good car park on site. The room was very clean and comfortable, with a good bathroom and shower. It was in the Centre of the town and we found a bar to get tea and coffee. There was a take away pizza place nearby.
Inter-Hotel de la Baie de Morlaix
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel de la Baie de Morlaix offers accommodations in Carantec.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Perros-Guirec is 24 miles from Hotel Baie Morlaix, and Roscoff is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- This was our third visit and each time the very high standards of decor, cleanliness and comfort are maitained
- Excellent suite. Very quiet. Very helpful staff. On-site parking.
- Room and bed very comfrotable and clean good chioce for breakfast. nice and peacefull.
- The room was excellent. Beautiful white bed linen and very comfortable bed. Everywhere was very clean.
- Wonderful breakfast, comfy bed, lovely hosts! Lovely terrace. Great restaurant next door!
Hôtel Aux Tamaris
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Ideally situated in the heart of Roscoff, this beautiful, old sea-side guesthouse offers panoramic views of the sea and features comfortable accommodations.The Hôtel aux Tamaris offers comfortable rooms with a refined decoration. Rooms offer lovely views of the surrounding area including the sea and the garden. Wi-Fi internet access is also available and free of charge.Whether you want to sleep, relax or maybe even work, you will be free to make the most of the peace and quiet. Also, the area offers many activities such as the Thalado seaweed discovery center, only few steps from the hotel.
- Close to the centre yet far enough away to be quiet. Super views across to Isle de Batz
- The staff were very helpful and kind as we dont speak much french
- The view of the sea from our room was lovely and the hotel was centrally located. The room was clean and comfortable and we would happily stay there again.
- Peace and tranquility in the hotel, friendliness of staff, decor of the hotel
The bed and bed linen were outstanding.
We kept the windows open to enjoy the bracing sea air and had one of our best nights’ sleep ever.
Inter-Hotel Roscoff Armen Le Triton
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Inter-Hotel Armen Le Triton is located in Roscoff in the region of Bretagne, just 26 miles from Perros-Guirec. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Morlaix is 12 miles from Inter Hotel Armen Triton, and Lannion is 24 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 27 miles from the property.
Overnight stay prior to early ferry. Close to ferry port and Roscoff amenities.
Clean room with bath and balcony. Private parking on site .
- The room was very cold, apart from that everything was okay. The radiators are too small for the room.
- We’ve stayed at Armen Le Triton several times before and, once again, have no complaints about our stay this time. The rooms have recently been refurbished in a sort of boutique style (glass wash hand basins, etc.) – maybe not to everyone’s taste but all works well. Plenty of hot water, ample breakfast (although also see coffee comment in other box), better parking now they also use what used to be the tennis court. Staff are courteous, welcoming and friendly. Good value for money.
- We were looking for an hotel with secure parking for the car ferry. This hotel is brilliantly situated in the centre of Roscoff. Excellent for going into the beautiful port of Roscoff and 5 minutes to the car ferry. When we arrived the room had not been changed or cleaned but the receptionist immediately moved us to another room…..a better one!!! These things happen and it was swiftly and efficiently dealt with. We will be using this hotel every time we return from our French property.
Ah, yes – croissants lovely and crisp – liked the fresh fruit salad too. A good breakfast start to the day.
Reception were only too happy to book a restaurant for us as they do not do evening meals.
- Overnight stay prior to early ferry. Close to ferry port and Roscoff amenities.
Top Hotels In Plougoulm Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Plougoulm Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Plougoulm Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Plougoulm Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!