10 Best Hotels To Stay In Plougonvelin Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plougonvelin Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Plougonvelin Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plougonvelin Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plougonvelin Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Plougonvelin Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Plougonvelin Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Plougonvelin Brittany:
Relais du Silence Hostellerie Pointe Saint Mathieu
In a beautiful area at the extreme point of Brittany, right across from the lighthouse and the old historic abbey of St Mathieu, this hotel is in a traditional Breton mansion surrounded by high cliffs.Hostellerie de la Pointe Saint-Mathieu is the ideal backdrop to your relaxing break in one of its 25 bright, spacious guest rooms with view of the sea, the lighthouse or the abbey.The restaurant is located in a building of the 14th-century and built around stairs and fireplace in old stones. Refined, inventive cuisine from the sea is crafted with seasonal and fresh produce.Heated indoor swimming pool and sauna are available at the Hostellerie to relax and unwind after a long day.
- A wonderful romantic room for fans of lighthouses or any one! The room was comfortable with a terrace and views of St Mathieu lighthouse and Conquer lighthouse and the ocean. There are walking trails and a museum of the church ruins that are enjoyed by many people. The gourmet restaurant presented a wonderful meal.Parking across the street was available during April. Staff was great and helped us with a picnic lunch when we left. We had a great visit!
- A last minute decision and what a brilliant one it was! Very interesting Hotel in design merging new with old. Modern, comtemporary and old all combine elegantly. Fabulous cosy a la carte restaurant, like being in a wine cellar, with less expensive menu choice also plus a Bistro style choice with seating outside and seaviews all round.
- So beautiful place next to the lighthouse. Amazing view to the ocean. Very nice bistro with lovely staff. I like breakfast with quality coffee, delicious croissant and fresh orange juice (there are also scrambled eggs, ham, cheese, fruit, yougurt etc.). We had huge bathtube in our room (room with the lighthouse view). I can only recommend this such a nice place!
- The location was good and the area very clean and tidy
The way they receive you in the hotel
The very nice room wonderful very clean and so big with a very nice balcony and finally the restaurant the food is so excellent really great place
Logis Hôtel Vent d’Iroise
Welcome aboard the Logis Hotel Vent D’iroise, a new hotel set between land and sea, in one of the most beautiful areas of Brittany.Choose 24 bright whitewashed, functional rooms designed in a contemporary style exuding calmness and radiating elegance thanks to soft shades and refined lines. Wireless internet access and flat-screen TV are available in each of them.Ideally located in the heart of the Iroise Marine Reserve, the hotel allows easy access to many sights such as the Saint-Mathieu Pointe with its abbey, the lighthouse, Le Conquet, Fort Bertheaume, Océanopolis, the islands of Ouessant and Molène, the Crozon Peninsula, the Pointe du Raz, etc. Sports enthusiasts will also have the opportunity to do water sports on the Plougonvelin Lake, to go hiking on marked coastal trails, to play golf or to ride horses in close vicinity.
- Nice place and modern clean Hotel, quite and good located. very friedly peolple. There was an issue with our dinner payment, but it was solved without Problems and very helpfull.
- The breakfast was bountiful. The location is excellent. The facilities exceeded our expectations by a long shot.
- It was a hotel – We slept there – what do you do in a small hotel that only has a breakfast room ?
- Breakfast was quite generous. Bed comfortable. Well positioned to enjoy the Atlantic coastline.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and comfortable.
Hôtel du Large
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Plougonvelin, 11 miles from Brest, Hôtel du Large features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Douarnenez is 25 miles from Hôtel du Large, and Crozon is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 16 miles from Hôtel du Large.
- Wow. Great staff. Great room. Excellent restaurant with truly wonderful service from Amin. Overall, one of our favourite hotels on a long trip.
- The cleanliness, easy access to the rooms and the feeling that this was probably the perfect example of what a roadside hotel should be in what pertains to price-to-comfort ratio. Hotels can be spartan and frugal and, yet, perfectly comfortable, as shown by the Hostellerie De La Mer.
- Superior rooms with terrace are very nice , very confortable beds, tea, coffee, mineral water offered in the rooms. Good nd elegant restaurant inside. Hotel manager very kind
- peaceful, quaint and comfortable bed – awesome shower
- The staff,the location,the gardens,the room were all excellent.
Hotel Au Bout Du Monde
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. The Au Bout du Monde hotel is located in the center of Conquet, close to tourist spots, beaches and restaurants.It offers 20 comfortable rooms, with bathroom with shower or bathtub. Some of the rooms have balcony as well.The Au Bout du Monde offers free Wi-Fi connection and a quiet and charming atmosphere by the bar.
- Excellent 2 star hotel situated right in the middle of the town. Perfect for an overnight stay or a short break in good basic accomodation,
- We were able to keep our car park pass until we left Le Conquet which was great as there was a Fisherman Festival and parking was tight. Beds were comfortable, place was quiet, very close to the shops. I’d stay here again.
- The terrace was lovely to catch afternoon sun and snooze with a coffee before supper. breakfast was value for money
- Nice ample room, great layout, tastefully decorated, bright and colourful, just in the center of the pictoresque village
- The bed was super comfy and the room had a nice charm. The terrace was a good surprise. The receptionist was very nice, always smiling and she was always very helpful, she even offered to welcome us sooner at breakfast when we had an early boat to catch. The hotel is just a 5 minute-walk from the port and is quiet during the night.
Hôtel Spa La Vinotiere
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Spa La Vinotiere offers accommodations in Le Conquet. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Brest is 13 miles from Hôtel Spa La Vinotiere, and Douarnenez is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 17 miles from Hôtel Spa La Vinotiere.
- The beds. The decor throughout the hotel. Warm and friendly feeling from the staff. The breakfast was decent. Good coffee.
- very nice renovated 16th century house. friendly staff and great design.
- The warm atmosphere of the hotel and the fact that we could relax in a jacuzzi after a cold walk by the sea!
- La restauration impeccable du bâtiment, l’amabilité du personnel, la qualité des services …classe
- Wunderschön renoviertes altes Gebäude mit geschmackvoll eingerichteten Zimmern. Sehr nettes und hilfsbereites Personal. Jeden Tag typisch französisches Frühstück mit Croissants, Baguette, Marmelade, Joghurt und Trockenfrüchten ( Käse , Wurst, Eier und Obstsalat gehört nicht dazu ! ), Schöner Jacuzzi, den man gegen Gebühr benutzen kann.
Le Thalassa Hôtel & Spa
One of our top picks in Camaret-sur-Mer.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Camaret-sur-Mer in the region of Bretagne, 9 miles from Brest, Le Thalassa Hôtel & Spa features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Quimper is 30 miles from Le Thalassa, and Douarnenez is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 14 miles from Le Thalassa Hôtel & Spa.
- Great room with balcony overlooking marina. Staff helpful and friendly.
- Loved the shower, the lighting and comfortable bed. Nice balcony off the room. The girl at reception was lovely and very helpful.
- The position was good and it was lovely to have a swimming pool on a warm day.
- Location & facilities at the hotel are spot on.
- The view at the sea and the great pool and jacuzzi
Hôtel du Belvédère
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hôtel du Belvédère is located in Brest in the region of Bretagne, just 21 miles from Douarnenez. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Crozon is 9 miles from Hôtel du Belvédère, and Le Conquet is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The lovely views of the ocean and the sorrounding gardens.
- The views were amazing. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was very spacious. Breakfast buffet was a bit light on choices but very tasty.
- There was a lift and plenty of pla ces to walk the dogs.it was nice to have a seaview from pur bedroom.there was plenty of grassed areas in which you could relax.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Nice view from front facing room. Nice little walk at rear of hotel.
The beds are really good and the room has enough space also for a longer stay.
It is far away from any traffic and you can watch rabbit families on the hotel lawn in the evening.
Nice view of the sea/coast.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Voyageurs offers accommodations in Saint-Renan, just 7 miles from Brest. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.Douarnenez is 27 miles from Les Voyageurs, and Crozon is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 9 miles from Les Voyageurs.
- The Bistro staff were excellent in helping us translate menus with our poor French and very friendly. Pretty town with an amazing market which we were lucky enough to coincide our stay with. Food was superb and good value..pic below.
- The croissants were very flaky and delicious and the food, especially the dinner was exceptional.
- The hotel was very comfy, bed was excellent. The whole hotel has a very family-like feeling. Although it is on the main street, there was no noise from the outside, so we could sleep well! Lady working there was very nice, and although she did not speak English, we understood each other well.
- Chambre confortable, accueil aimable. Nous sommes arrivés un dimanche et les consignes étaient prêtes pour trouver nos clés. Bon repas au restaurant attenant.
Etablissement calme et bien situé.
Les chambres sont propres, ainsi que le reste…
Hôtel de France
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hôtel de France offers accommodations in Camaret-sur-Mer. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Brest is 9 miles from Hôtel de France, and Quimper is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 14 miles from the property.
Awesome, huge breakfast, you can get more of everything if you want. There’s coffee, tea, juice, croissants, pain au chocolat, yoghurt if you want, baguette, butter, jam… and great service.
Good, cheap restaurant as well, but doesn’t open on saturdays.
- nice Hotel, very friendly people, good restaurant with excelent service.
- Good location on the sea front, easy parking close to the hotel, WiFi good.
Very nice location.
Had a very nice dinner at the hotels restaurant.
- Location sea view at an extra cost per night, comfy bed, nice shower
- Awesome, huge breakfast, you can get more of everything if you want. There’s coffee, tea, juice, croissants, pain au chocolat, yoghurt if you want, baguette, butter, jam… and great service.
Logis Le Château de Sable
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Relais du Silence Le Chateau de Sable offers accommodations in Porspoder. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Brest is 15 miles from Le Chateau de Sable, and Crozon is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 17 miles from Relais du Silence Le Chateau de Sable.
- Our friends recommended this hotel to us thus our expectations were set quite high before we came. We spent only one night of our holidays in this hotel but in most ways it fulfilled all of our expectations. The location, views and size, style and comfort of the room are all very fine and created really relaxing atmosphere. The dinner in the hotel restaurant was very good. Morning walk through dunes was great!
- If the vision of nowaday luxury is purity, charm and simplicity of quality natural materials in combination with perfect services and no touch of snobism (our is). And everything is crowded by fantastic and “magnifique” simply menu dinner prepared by famous French chef from the best quality ingredients from known sources. And as a very valuable and important bonus is that hotel is market as eco and sustainable and prices are very friendly. Big Yes to this hotel network. 🙂 We loved our stay there a lot. They have the most comfortable beds ever.
- A fine location. The dunes and dramatic shore. The food. The helpful staff. It’s a very good hotel in a small town. We would be happy to return. The only caution would be to try to reserve a room on the dunes (sea) side, not on the front entrance (main street) side.
This place is the best! Take the ocean view room, it’s worth the few $ more.
The Restaurant has a Michelin star and well worth it, the food is to die for!
The staff is very friendly and professional. Most of the staff is in their early twenty’s and it is a joy to see those young ones at work, doing their utmost best to please the customers. Kudos to management for giving these young employees a top notch training and a chance in life. We loved taking long walks in the nearby dunes and along the shore. Nearby is a greatly affordable crèpes-place.
- Evening meal in the restaurant which is Michelin star standard
Top Hotels In Plougonvelin Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Plougonvelin Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Plougonvelin Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Plougonvelin Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!