10 Best Hotels To Stay In Plouézocʼh Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plouézocʼh Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Plouézocʼh Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plouézocʼh Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plouézocʼh Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Plouézocʼh Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Plouézocʼh Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Plouézocʼh Brittany:
Located in Plouigneau, 23 miles from Perros-Guirec, Cozy Hôtel features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Roscoff is 14 miles from Cozy Hôtel, and Morlaix is 2.2 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 30 miles away.
- Very quiet at night and dark. Easy to find and very good food.
- Staff were excellent, both members of staff we saw were incredibly helpful, nothing was too much trouble. The staff on duty on the Fri evening of our stay gave advice on a restaurant choice and booked this for us – it was excellent. Bed was very comfortable, particularly liked the 2 small bedside lights – 1 main bedside light and also a small reading light (small enough to not disturb your sleeping partner!). Quiet location.
- Pleasant and surprisingly rura[ setting; good clean comfortable and well lit room, friendly and helpful staff.
- The Proprietor was friendly, kind and very obliging,
Clean and large family room with lovely shower room.
Separate double bedroom for adults and twin beds in the main room for the girls.
English spoken reception with easy check in.
Logis Hôtel Fontaine
One of our top picks in Morlaix.Logis Hôtel Fontaine is located in the heart of Bretagne, 1.9 miles from Morlaix town centre and port. It is 9.3 miles from Plougasnou Beach and it offers a bar with leather sofas and free Wi-Fi access.The guest rooms are soundproofed and decorated in warm tones. Each has an LCD TV with satellite, Canal + and beIN Sports channels, as well as an en suite bathroom with amenities.The bright restaurant features large windows and prepares a buffet breakfast every morning. Traditional meals are also served from Monday to Thursday evening, after an aperitif at the bar.Private parking is free on site and a garage for motorbikes and bicycles is also available. Room service is possible on weekday evenings.
Very helpful contact prior to arrival about parking our motorbikes and very helpful when we arrived.
Also managed to arrange a taxi for us to get into town as the restaurant was not open on the Friday night and so we had to go into Morlaix to get something to eat. Morlaix town centre is a 30 to 45 minute walk from the hotel.
- Arriving by car, the directions for map or sat-nav were clear and we drove straight to the hotel. The duty receptionist (male) was welcoming and efficient so we were soon settled into a comfortable, well-prepared room. The evening meal was appetizing, well presented and served; the buffet breakfast was excellent and very good value for money. Check out by the morning receptionist (female) was prompt and efficient. To be strongly recommended for car travellers.
- Friendly staff, comfortable bed, well equipped room, excellent value for money and true to description. Even though the hotel is close to the main road I was not disturbed by any noise. I liked the simplicity of the hotel, it was an easy place to stay, plenty of parking, free and easily accessible WiFi, a small bar and an excellent breakfast. Perfect for an overnight before or after the ferry crossing. If you had to be close to the hospital as I did it was in a perfect location, 9 minutes easy drive.
- Bed was comfortable, room was a good size. Bathroom basic but satisfactory. Communication was good as I arrived late and left early.
Room was quit big and with bath (not shower).
Staff was quit helpful, ordered a taxi, informed me how to enter to the hotel because of the late arrival, but did not answer to my email regarding public transport to the hotel.
- Very helpful contact prior to arrival about parking our motorbikes and very helpful when we arrived.
Inter-Hotel de la Baie de Morlaix
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel de la Baie de Morlaix offers accommodations in Carantec.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Perros-Guirec is 24 miles from Hotel Baie Morlaix, and Roscoff is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- This was our third visit and each time the very high standards of decor, cleanliness and comfort are maitained
- Excellent suite. Very quiet. Very helpful staff. On-site parking.
- Room and bed very comfrotable and clean good chioce for breakfast. nice and peacefull.
- The room was excellent. Beautiful white bed linen and very comfortable bed. Everywhere was very clean.
- Wonderful breakfast, comfy bed, lovely hosts! Lovely terrace. Great restaurant next door!
Located in Morlaix, 23 miles from Perros-Guirec, L’Albatros features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roscoff is 12 miles from L’Albatros, and Lannion is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 30 miles from L’Albatros.
- The swimming pool and parking were excellent and good features. We ate in the restaurant which was good. The waitor was very helpful with ordering.
- Pool, jacuzzi and sauna area was clean and pleasant with long opening hours.
- Clean, professional, OK breakfast. Nice with the possibilitiy for OK dinner at premises. The swimming pool was a bonus for the teenagers. Morlaix (the town) is great, with friendly people.
The hotel was very good and suited our needs. It was out of town and therefore a bit remote from restaurants etc. We used the hotel restaurant the two nights we stayed. The food was very good but the menu was the same two nights running which was a bit limiting.
On the second night there was a guest next to us watching a film at high volume. We thought the staff should have told him to turn it off or use earphones. In fairness to the hotel when we left and mentioned it the gave an allowance on our bill and made a note of what we said.
Overall we had a pleasant stay the staff were very friendly and helpful and the hotel was very clean and suited our needs
- Breakfast was ok but a little pricey for what was on offer
Hôtel De L’Europe
Hôtel De L’Europe is located in Morlaix, 24 miles from Perros-Guirec and 12 miles from Roscoff. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lannion is 20 miles from Hôtel De L’Europe, and Ploumanacʼh is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Reasonably comfortable room. Receptionist excellent – she even offered to book a table for us at the local Bistro – Le Chaudron which we would highly recommend.
- Everything about this hotel was excellent. The staff were especially helpful; the room was comfortable and a good size; the breakfast was good and the location was perfect.
- Lovely old building in a beautiful location. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- Excellent breakfast provided at 6.30 am to accomodate our early train.staff ordered taxi for us
Room was newly and nicely decorated and had a very good spacious bathroom.
Well located in easy walking distance to many good restaurants.
Excellent value for money and ideal for an overnight stopover having come off the ferry.
Inter-Hotel Morlaix Ouest
Inter-Hotel Morlaix ~ Saint-Martin-Des-Champs is located in Saint-Martin-des-Champs, just 25 miles from Perros-Guirec. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Roscoff is 12 miles from Inter-Hotel Saint-Martin-Des-Champs, and Morlaix is 1.2 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 27 miles away.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was varied.
The beds are comfortable.
- Everything looks new. It has a hairdryer that normally it is not in hotels in France
- Compact room with comfy beds just what we needed after a long journey to Roscoff. Kettle with tea and coffee sachets a real bonus ! Was given vouchers to a pizza and pasta restaurant which was nearby – quick service and tasty . Hotel staff very friendly. Would go there again .
- The friendly, helpful staff and being placed on a quiet side of the block.
- The upgraded facilities and the very friendly and hardworking staff.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Hôtel Du Port
Hôtel Du Port offers accommodations in Morlaix. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Perros-Guirec is 24 miles from Hôtel Du Port, and Roscoff is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Good location for myself as I have a boat in the harbour
- Breakfast was very good. Staff were very friendly and helpful
- Location short walk the station also overlooks our vessel A warm greeting friendly & helpful staff
- A very comfortable well-maintained hotel (this was my third visit in 5 years) with friendly helpful staff. I really enjoyed my stay.
- We were travelling on tandem bicycles and the staff could not have been more helpful.
Grand Hôtel de la Mer Roscoff
Grand Hôtel de la Mer Roscoff is located in Roscoff, just 26 miles from Perros-Guirec. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Morlaix is 13 miles from Grand Hôtel de la Mer Roscoff, and Lannion is 24 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- We’re made to feel awkward when we asked to borrow two glasses to take to our room to have a glass of wine we had brought with US and initially the receptionist said no and we “have a problem”. We can only assume this is because we did not purchase the wine from the hotel… a very antiquated idea!!other than that all was ok. but would definately not rate it as four star. A three would be more appropriate.
- Convenient location, very clean room, welcoming staff.
Lovely to wake up to the sound of the sea right outside the bedroom window
and a lovely breakfast to start the day. good location to walk to all the facilities in Roscoff and a bonus to have secure parking
- Clean, nice bathroom, large towels, good harbour view.
- Charming and efficient staff, beautifully appointed sea view room. Delighted with all aspects of this lovely hotel. Excellent attention to detail, terrific staff at the reception desk. Excellent breakfast. Parking not straight forward but not serious. Muich enjoyed our stay at this super hotel.
Golden Tulip Valdys Resort Roscoff
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Valdys Resort Roscoff Thalasstonic is located in Roscoff, 26 miles from Perros-Guirec and 12 miles from Morlaix. The hotel has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room has a TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Lannion is 24 miles from Valdys Resort Roscoff Thalasstonic, and Ploumanacʼh is 24 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 27 miles away.
- Great view of the inner bay across to Perharidi. Lovely to be able to watch the tide come in. Access to the spa was a bonus though it would be good if it opened earlier so we could have had a pre breakfast swim. Great big breakfast with fabulous views from the restaurant across to the Isle de Batz.
- Beds were great, breakfast was wonderful. Staff very helpful.
- The Spa facilities were great. It would have been helpful, as an English guest to know that a swimming cap is required before entry to the Spa. Perhaps this could be mentioned at check in? The room was really lovely and very clean. Most of the staff were polite and friendly.
This was our second visit this year. This time it was 3 days in September. The friendly hotel has a relaxed atmosphere in a fantasitc location just a few yards from the sea. The wellness area is uncomplicated and really refreshing. Especially the jacuzzi overlooking the sea. Great service with towels and bath robes. We arrived on the ferry from Plymouth early in the morning. We were able to have breakfast and then spend the day in the spa before our room was availyble in the afternoon.
Breakfast in the restaurant overlooking the sea was excellent, but it’s more enjoyable if you can avoid rush-hour.
Parking is good, about 2 minutes’ walk away from the hotel.
It’s very close on foot to the town centre where there are some lovely restaurants. Best to reserve a table and remember that many are closed on Sunday. Some on Monday or even Tuesday.
- It was clean and spacious with all the facilities you expect from this type of hotel. Lovely views from the restaurant. We arrived late and left early as we were travelling on, so didn’t really get to experience it over a period of time. I particularly liked the fact that the toilet was separate from the shower area.
Hotel Saint Melaine
Located in Morlaix, 24 miles from Perros-Guirec, Hotel Saint Melaine features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is concierge services at the property.Roscoff is 12 miles from Hotel Saint Melaine, and Lannion is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 29 miles from Hotel Saint Melaine.
- The owners are absolutely lovely, incredibly helpful and warm. They made you feel at home. The rooms were comfortable, and spotlessly clean. They make their own marmalade and jams. I couldn’t recommend it more.
- Super lovely hotel with amazing staff and I got a delicious breakfast. The also helped me with some problems I had. Thank you!
- The bed was very comfortable and Katherine the owner was delightful.
- the hotels close proximity to the town centre, the room was very comfortable.
- Very nice staff. Very clean. Would definitely recommend people to stay here and would come back here myself.
Top Hotels In Plouézocʼh Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Plouézocʼh Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Plouézocʼh Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Plouézocʼh Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!