10 Best Hotels To Stay In Plouër-sur-Rance Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plouër-sur-Rance Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Plouër-sur-Rance Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plouër-sur-Rance Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plouër-sur-Rance Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Plouër-sur-Rance Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Plouër-sur-Rance Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Plouër-sur-rance Brittany:
Manoir De Rigourdaine
The hotel is a charming and character country house overlooking the Rance River estuary, where seaside merges into countryside, woods and fields.Fitted with 100 year-old exposed beams, stone fireplace, and terraces surrounded by green settings, Manoir De Rigourdaine welcomes you in a peaceful and enchanting environment. The rooms are comfortable and offer a lovely view of the surrounding countryside.It boasts a privileged location to enjoy a restful vacation or experience and discover the Brittany region, St Malo, Dinan or the Mont St Michel.
- Rural setting. Comfortable and unique. Sound of birds in the AM.
- Nice people over there helping us, so we felt very at home.
- The property is a restored farmhouse located in a quiet and idyllic spot near the Rance River outside of Dinan. Lovely gardens and rooms with views of the countryside and river make it a beautiful and relaxing setting. The owner and staff were all very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was simple but very good.
- Patrick is a great host. Great place for a family as they have rooms with a loft for kids. Great location between a Dinan, San Malo and Dinard. Very relaxing.
- This is a very lovely, small hotel a little out of the way from Dinan. Dinan was a great spot to explore.
Hotel La Québécoise
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel La Québécoise offers accommodations in Dinan.The rooms include a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Saint Malo is 13 miles from Hotel La Québécoise, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 9 miles from Hotel La Québécoise.
- The owners were friendly and very accommodating. We had our dog with us, and the room we received was perfect for letting him out, with access to the grounds
- Lovely room, very friendly & welcoming lady when we arrived & great breakfast.
- Great property, very clean. Our room was in very good condition and the shower very powerful. Great for travelling with dogs as there’s space for them to run around outside.
- Great place off the road , and parking , nice room and breakfast
- The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are clean with a nice decoration. The hosts are great and the breakfast is very good.
Hotel Spa La Malouinière Des Longchamps – Saint-Malo
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Spa La Malouinière Des Longchamps – Saint-Malo is located in Saint-Jouan-des-Guérets, just 4 miles from Saint Malo. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is room service at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the hotel. Le Mont Saint Michel is 20 miles from La Malouiniere Longchamps, and Cancale is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Spa La Malouinière Des Longchamps – Saint-Malo.
excellent communication and administration
Young children thought they were living in a castle because of the tower feature
- Close to St Malo but in the countryside, welcoming staff and plenty for children to do.
- This accommodation is very dated and in need of modernisation. The pool and location was the best part of the hotel, if you are planning to stay here it’s not a bad hotel, I just don’t think it’s value for money.
- Lovely location, only 10 mins from St Malo and lots of parking. Great for an overnight en-route to a further destination and particularly liked the option of having a mini-apartment with kitchenette.
Large, quiet and comfortable room which was clean. Beautiful property with good facilities, including a beautiful pool and a games room (pool table etc).
Staff were friendly and obliging. Well placed for Ferry port which is within 15 minutes (traffic permitting).
- excellent communication and administration
Campanile Saint-Malo ~ Saint-Jouan-Des-Guerets
One of our top picks in Saint-Jouan-des-Guérets.Located in Saint-Jouan-des-Guérets, 3.4 miles from Saint Malo, Campanile Saint-Malo ~ Saint-Jouan-Des-Guerets features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Le Mont Saint Michel is 21 miles from Campanile St JouanGuerets, and Cancale is 7 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 5 miles away.
- It is a good, clean, friendly overnight stay convenient for the St.Malo to Portsmouth ferry next morning.
- Good parking easy to get to not far from main road room had wet room.
- The dinner was very good and the waitress very helpful and very pleasant.
- Comfortable, attractive beds, good work service with large kettle and tea & coffee, bath with lotsof hot water all the time and soft fluffy towels. Good adjustable air com. Safe convenient car parking.
Good location for using your car to travel around the area, hotel close to main road.
Very easy to visit ST.MALO,DINAN,CANCALE ,ETC
Room was clean and tidy.
ibis Styles Dinan Centre Ville
Located in Dinan, 13 miles from Saint Malo, ibis Styles Dinan Centre Ville features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Le Mont Saint Michel is 28 miles from ibis Styles Dinan Centre Ville, and Rennes is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- This hotel is adjacent to the historic old town. We could walk everywhere we wanted to go. The room and bed were comfortable, breakfast very good, and staff were helpful. An underground parking garage is close to the hotel.
- The hotel is well located, very close to the old town. Pretty new building, nicely decorated, the bathroom was great. Free tea and coffee available at the lobby.
Nice rooms very spacious
Lovely historic town location in walking distance of everything
- Great central location to walk everywhere and a great price! Parking easy and close by, both street and parking garage.
- The room was very big and modern furniture but the room didn’t had fridge. All the rest perfect.
Auberge du Château
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hôtel Auberge du Château offers pet-friendly accommodations in Châteauneuf-dʼIlle-et-Vilaine. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.Saint Malo is 7 miles from Hôtel Auberge du Château, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 20 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- quiet and comfortable, easy to find, friendly proprietor, nice location
- With limited space, the room and bath were very well laid out.
- Simple, friendly, old-fashioned hotel/restaurant in a charming village, conveniently close to tourist destinations. Excellent value for money. Very friendly welcome. Hilarious wifi code (you’ll find out….) Everything worked just as advertised. I’ll certainly go back.
- Comfy room which was light and airy. Helpful owner
- The room was nicely organised. It was clean, quiet and well situated – only 15-20 minutes by car to Saint Malo.
Vacancéole – Le Duguesclin
One of our top picks in Dinan.Vacancéole – Le Duguesclin offers accommodations in Dinan.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Saint Malo is 13 miles from Vacancéole – Le Duguesclin, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 28 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Room size is huge. Great for our family size. They provided a play pen and high chair no extra charge.
- Large room with cooking facilities, large car park, close to town centre.
- Very spacious, clean place. Also extremely quiet. A 15-min walk from Dinan city centre. Go try the restau just next to the reception, it is surprisingly good!
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff on desk, very very quiet, clean, good black-out curtains. Well constructed and a buffer hallway between my room and the corridor door meant great sound isolation.
- Good location as we were catching the ferry from St Malo the next morning, kids loved the pool and easy walk into the old town
Mercure Dinan Port Le Jerzual
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Mercure Dinan Port Le Jerzual offers accommodations in Dinan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Saint Malo is 13 miles from Mercure Dinan Port Le Jerzual, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 9 miles from Mercure Dinan Port Le Jerzual.
The location was brilliant and within walking distance to the centre of Dinan. The private parking on site was also handy as we had the car with us.
There was nothing we didn’t like about the property as it was perfect for our stay. I think the next time we go to Dinan we would definitely stay for more than one night to make the most of the hotel and spa facilities.
- Lovely comfortable large bed. Soft pillows. Quiet. Always enjoy staying here. Staff are great, friendly and helpful.
- Excellent location. Good parking. Very comfy bed. Nice bar.
- Size and comfortability of the room. Car parking facilities.
- Room well designed. Comfortable bed and large En Suite with excellent Shower.
- The location was brilliant and within walking distance to the centre of Dinan. The private parking on site was also handy as we had the car with us.
Campanile Dinan – Taden
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Campanile Dinan – Taden offers accommodations in Dinan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Saint Malo is 13 miles from Campanile Dinan – Taden, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Clean, comfortable and friendly. The food in the restaurant was great. It was exactly what we needed for rest after an 8 hour drive.
- The room was very clean with a large comfortable king size bed. The bathroom had a large shower with two shower heads and very good water pressure with lots of hot water. There was a wide selection of food for breakfast. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Large, well light carpark.
- The room is functional, clean, bed comfortable and bathroom excellent. There was tea and coffee making facilities, which is still somewhat rare in France. Can’t comment on food etc as the restaurant was closed, which sadly was not what we expected. Whilst not the best location it’s very handy and close to St Malo if you have an early start. The young lady on reception was excellent and apologetic about the restaurant, but was able to direct us to a restaurant only 5 minutes walk away which was great and stocked a very large selection of Brittany beers. Although a fast food place the food was very nice and pirate theme was interesting and unique.
- Very clean comfortable room with excellent shows and bath, very nice restaurant with excellent breakfast.
- The breakfasts were fine, and we enjoyed the buffet at dinner time.
Relais du silence Hôtel de l’Abbaye
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Relais du silence Hôtel de l’Abbaye is located in Le Tronchet in the region of Bretagne, just 13 miles from Saint Malo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space and shops at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Le Mont Saint Michel is 18 miles from Relais du silence Hôtel de l’Abbaye, and Rennes is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 13 miles from Relais du silence Hôtel de l’Abbaye.
- The staff were all extremely helpful and warm. Location of the hotel was excellent – perfect to explore Mont St. Michel, Dinan and some of the villages close by. The food served at the hotel restaurant (Le Jardin) was top notch.
- The food in the restaurant was excellent. We had lunch with friends then an evening meal just the two of us and we couldn’t fault a thing. Very good value for money too. We will definitely stay here again
- the staff were over the top friendly and accomodating! The food was excellent. The property is beautiful. Just what we were looking for, relaxing and beautiful. Easy drive to Mont Saint Michel.
Food is great. Our dinner was just perfect, sophisticated, creative, etc. Congrats to the chef! Breakfast had a good variety of breads and crepes etc.
Staff was very friendly.
Bathroom amenities were also ok (Rituals)
Peaceful place with nice surroundings. I would definitely come back.
- Close to St Malo but at the same time wonderfully quiet in the countryside. Very well renovated, good sized room with lovely views. Good quality breakfast with the option to sit outside. Excellent wine list with nice whites from the nearby loire valley
Top Hotels In Plouër-sur-rance Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Plouër-sur-Rance Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Plouër-sur-Rance Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Plouër-sur-Rance Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!