10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ploeren Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Ploeren Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ploeren Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ploeren Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ploeren Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ploeren Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ploeren Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ploeren Brittany:
ibis budget Vannes
Ibis budget Vannes is located in Ploeren, 21 miles from Saint-Barthélemy and 1.9 miles from Vannes. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV.Quiberon is 19 miles from ibis budget Vannes, and Lorient is 28 miles from the property.
- Great for one night stays. easy check-in and check-out
- We traveled by bicycle and the staff offered a space to park the bikes safely indoors for the night. The room was more than enough for a nice rest. Great value!
- The breakfast was the best I had in a ibis budget so far!
- Comfortable clean good sized room helpful reception staff
- la literie, chambre propre, accueil du personnel top.Rapport qualité prix très correct.
Ibis Vannes is located in Vannes, just 22 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Quiberon is 21 miles from ibis Vannes, and Lorient is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 55 miles from ibis Vannes.
- Great to have freshly brewed coffee not out of a machine
- Menu for lunch and dinner, varied, reasonably priced and good. Service was excellent too. Breakfast was good according to husband. Our bedroom window looked out on to a very elegant old tree and we were able to watch rabbits and magpies. Air conditioning was good.
The hotel is situated in a pleasant semi rural setting but near the motorway.
Excellent sound proofing on Windows.
All the hotel was clean and bright, attractive public areas, overlooking a nice
Helpful pleasant staff.
Excellent choice for breakfast
Very comfortable bed.
- The hotel was very easy to find and a relatively short drive from the centre of Vannes which is a beautiful city. The staff at the hotel were friendly, polite and helpful and the room and breakfasts were of a very good standard for the price paid. All in all it was highly suitable for our needs.
Premiere Classe Vannes
Between the sea and the land.Located at the intersection of routes N165 and the N166, the hotel gives rapid access to the center of town and the main roads.It is an ideal starting point for exploring the Gulf of Morbihan and for organizing a business trips.
- Cheap, functional and excellent value for money. As long as you don’t expect anything high class this is an ideal room for the night.
- Easy to get to. Clean and functional for stop over
- The air conditioning, easy to find, clean and safe
- Ease of finding the location. Air-conditioned room.
- Facilities were basic and comfortable, as a stop over it did it’s job admirably
Hôtel Inn Design Resto Novo Vannes
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Inn Design Resto Novo Vannes offers accommodations in Theix. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. La Baule is 29 miles from Hôtel Inn Design Resto Novo Vannes, and Saint-Barthélemy is 25 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 53 miles away.
- My satnav malfunctioned and I had to ring the hotel to find it. The lady giving me directions was so patient and helpful, and every other aspect of the hotel – room, food and service – went way beyond expectations too.
- Was a stop over on a motorcycle trip. Quick check in and out. Friendly girl at reception. Simple breakfast but very reasonable. Good grill type restaurant a5 min walk away. Clean comfortable room.
- The madame at the reception is soooo nice. Great dinner. Nice memories during the trip. Clean and quiet room.
- The girl on reception was extremely friendly and helpful. Room was very comfortable and clean
Friendly, efficient staff
One of our top picks in Vannes.Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Qualys-Hotel & Spa Vannes is located in Vannes in the region of Bretagne, just 21 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. The hotel has a sauna and hammam, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Quiberon is 20 miles from Qualys-Hotel & Spa Vannes, and Lorient is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 56 miles from the property.
The lighting was very subtle. The light was great for reading. The design of the room was very clever as all the space was usable.
The lift was very useful.
- Well appointed room in a modern hotel ….. that feels a little more like an industrial unit than a hotel, but there are plenty of facilities on site, and the staff are friendly. Plenty of secure parking under the hotel.
- Easy to find with free parking. Clean and comfortable. Very helpful and friendly staff.
- We visited for a purpose and were unable to experience the pool or spa facilities. The room provision was excellent, spotlessly clean and the staff were efficient but took interest in our stay. The breakfast had one of the widest ranges we have experienced in France and all was exceptionally fresh and enjoyable. Secure covered parking with direct access. Great Hippopotamus restaurant 50m.
- Everything worked, it does what is says on the can
- The lighting was very subtle. The light was great for reading. The design of the room was very clever as all the space was usable.
Located close to the center of Vannes and not far from the train station, this friendly hotel is perfect for a stopover when traveling through Brittany.Guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and each bathroom has a hairdryer.Campanile Vannes features its own restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Vannes is a charming market town, where the sea, ground and sky mix in changing landscapes. During your stay you can discover this picturesque part of Brittany by taking a boat out to explore the beautiful islands in the Gulf of Morbihan.The management and staff of the hotel are dedicated to make your stay both enjoyable and memorable, and will endeavor to ensure that your room is equipped for everything you need.
- Reliable campanile – clean, kettle in room, great evening meal.
- The member of staff was very helpful. As it was New Year’s Day and a skeleton staff so no restaurant open she heated us up some food.
- The reception staff are particularly welcoming and very efficient. The dinner choice was good and the use of a buffet style arrangement is very original. The breakfast was very good and there is plenty of it.
bed comfy lovely flat pillow great cotton
- The air conditioning was wonderful as it was 38 degrees in the shade outside! Nice clean and comfy bed and the the shower was very good.
Kyriad Vannes Centre Ville
One of our best sellers in Vannes! Located in Vannes, 23 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, Kyriad Vannes Centre Ville features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Quiberon is 20 miles from Kyriad Vannes Centre Ville, and Lorient is 29 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 55 miles away.
- Helpful staff, excellent location for the town and port. Bedrooms are OK for a couple of nights, little storage otherwise.
- Clean and comfortable. Tea making facility is important to me and I saw this hotel provided it. Perhaps it is just me but a coffee on arrival and a cup of tea in bed in the morning are essential to me. ( ‘Sad but true!)
- We ordered food using the 24 hour service, and the receptionist managed to spare time to bring it up rather than calling to say it was ready for me to collect. The food (and drinks) were just fine and like the hotel very well priced. We used on street parking around the corner, but there was private parking available. Location meant we could walk to city centre, not too far.
- We thought the maps supplied where her confusing, but once we talked to locals about the directions, everything was fine.
- Convenient location, with secure parking, albeit at a supplement. Helpful staff, and comfortable rooms.
B&B Hôtel Vannes Ouest Golfe du Morbihan
Located in Vannes, 21 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, B&B Hôtel Vannes Ouest Golfe du Morbihan features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Quiberon is 21 miles from B&B Hôtel Vannes Ouest, and Lorient is 29 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 55 miles away.
- Good quiet location on the outskirts of the town. Very clean and tidy but basic. Would stay here again and recommend to others
Arrived at 3am, and managed to get the keys to our rooms through machines, without seeing any member of the staff, very convenient.
The hotel was very good for a touch and go night of sleep, and good price value. But the location on a round about is really not fancy. Don’t think of a charming Brittany stay there, it’s not the right hotel for that.
Le personnel, l’hotel et la propreté de la chambre, bon petit déjeuner et un parking sécurisé.
Hotel à recommander
La literie est très bonne et le matelas XXL est très agréable.
Rien ne manque pour démarrer la journée avec un bon petit déjeuner.
- Très bon accueil, la chambre est spacieuse et trės propre. Séjour agréable.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, hotelF1 Vannes offers accommodations in Vannes. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Barthélemy is 22 miles from hotelF1 Vannes, and Quiberon is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Room was clean, staff was friendly, everything was fine. It’s a good option if you need to spend a night when you’re driving through this town.
- All about the price on this one. Only used this place as a place to sleep after a day at a festival. So for that purpose this place was perfect. Comfortable beds and a clean room.
- No comments – we were too busy to think about /pay attention
- i arrived very late (1am) but hd rdceptionist was really nice and helpfull
- The room was very private and well kept. The bathrooms were clean and the shower was spacious. I enjoyed my stay.
Quick Palace Vannes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quick Palace Vannes offers accommodations in Vannes. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.La Baule is 31 miles from Quick Palace Vannes, and Saint-Barthélemy is 23 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 53 miles away.
Excellent breakfast, good quality food and a reasonable choice for less than 6 euro.
Also nice large (1.6m) bed.
- This was about the lowest standard of hotel we stayed in during our three-week holiday but we really liked it. It was basic but everything worked fine and the staff were terrific. We would definitely go again. It can very difficult to find accommodation in the centre of Vannes, so if you have a car, stay at the Quick Palace.
- Convenient, Clean but basic compared with other similar establishments e.g.No Air Con. Have stayed here before so it was a place we’d been happy with,
- the machine for automatic check-in is very useful for those who arrive late in the night.
- Les prestations proposées sont très correctes. Le petit déjeuner est diversifié. Nous recommandons cet établissement.
- Excellent breakfast, good quality food and a reasonable choice for less than 6 euro.
Top Hotels In Ploeren Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ploeren Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ploeren Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ploeren Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!