10 Best Hotels To Stay In Plescop Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plescop Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Plescop Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plescop Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plescop Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Plescop Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Plescop Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Plescop Brittany:
One of our top picks in Vannes.Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Qualys-Hotel & Spa Vannes is located in Vannes in the region of Bretagne, just 21 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. The hotel has a sauna and hammam, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Quiberon is 20 miles from Qualys-Hotel & Spa Vannes, and Lorient is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 56 miles from the property.
The lighting was very subtle. The light was great for reading. The design of the room was very clever as all the space was usable.
The lift was very useful.
- Well appointed room in a modern hotel ….. that feels a little more like an industrial unit than a hotel, but there are plenty of facilities on site, and the staff are friendly. Plenty of secure parking under the hotel.
- Easy to find with free parking. Clean and comfortable. Very helpful and friendly staff.
- We visited for a purpose and were unable to experience the pool or spa facilities. The room provision was excellent, spotlessly clean and the staff were efficient but took interest in our stay. The breakfast had one of the widest ranges we have experienced in France and all was exceptionally fresh and enjoyable. Secure covered parking with direct access. Great Hippopotamus restaurant 50m.
- Everything worked, it does what is says on the can
- The lighting was very subtle. The light was great for reading. The design of the room was very clever as all the space was usable.
ibis budget Vannes
Ibis budget Vannes is located in Ploeren, 21 miles from Saint-Barthélemy and 1.9 miles from Vannes. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV.Quiberon is 19 miles from ibis budget Vannes, and Lorient is 28 miles from the property.
- Great for one night stays. easy check-in and check-out
- We traveled by bicycle and the staff offered a space to park the bikes safely indoors for the night. The room was more than enough for a nice rest. Great value!
- The breakfast was the best I had in a ibis budget so far!
- Comfortable clean good sized room helpful reception staff
- la literie, chambre propre, accueil du personnel top.Rapport qualité prix très correct.
Kyriad Prestige Vannes Centre-Palais des Arts
One of our best sellers in Vannes! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kyriad Prestige Vannes Centre-Palais des Arts offers accommodations in Vannes, just 22 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Quiberon is 21 miles from Kyriad Prestige Vannes, and Lorient is 29 miles away. St Jacques Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- Clean and tidy – lift available – not far from centre of town although on a busy roundabout – but no road noise to worry about.
- A comfortable hotel, just on the edge of town. Easy and free parking, very helpful staff. Comfortable, clean and quiet.
- Loved the secure free parking. The size, and ease of access to the shower recess with lovely hot water. The room size was great for 2 people with luggage. Quick check in and out.
- Rooms are of a pretty high standard as the hotel is pretty recently built. Worth the stay when booked on a deal. Secure (fenced in and gated) free parking. A regular stay for myself whenever I am working in the area. Hard to beat except on location /distance to town centre.
Reception staff excellent
Very clean hotel, nice decor
Ibis Vannes is located in Vannes, just 22 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Quiberon is 21 miles from ibis Vannes, and Lorient is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 55 miles from ibis Vannes.
- Great to have freshly brewed coffee not out of a machine
- Menu for lunch and dinner, varied, reasonably priced and good. Service was excellent too. Breakfast was good according to husband. Our bedroom window looked out on to a very elegant old tree and we were able to watch rabbits and magpies. Air conditioning was good.
The hotel is situated in a pleasant semi rural setting but near the motorway.
Excellent sound proofing on Windows.
All the hotel was clean and bright, attractive public areas, overlooking a nice
Helpful pleasant staff.
Excellent choice for breakfast
Very comfortable bed.
- The hotel was very easy to find and a relatively short drive from the centre of Vannes which is a beautiful city. The staff at the hotel were friendly, polite and helpful and the room and breakfasts were of a very good standard for the price paid. All in all it was highly suitable for our needs.
Escale Oceania Vannes Centre
Located in Vannes, 31 miles from La Baule, Escale Oceania Vannes Centre features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Barthélemy is 23 miles from Escale Oceania Vannes, and Quiberon is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and gave us lots of recommendations. The rooms were comfortable.
- It was nice having a separate toilet, and the shower was large enough to walk around in. Nice to have secure parking.
- staff extremely helpful and friendly . breakfast good value
- short walk to town centre. Secure overnight parking. Good breakfast
- Spotlessly clean and location was fantastic. The breakfast was very good. Staff were all friendly and professional. Bedrooms were tasteful and spacious. Shower is very good.
Hôtel Inn Design Resto Novo Vannes
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Inn Design Resto Novo Vannes offers accommodations in Theix. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. La Baule is 29 miles from Hôtel Inn Design Resto Novo Vannes, and Saint-Barthélemy is 25 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 53 miles away.
- My satnav malfunctioned and I had to ring the hotel to find it. The lady giving me directions was so patient and helpful, and every other aspect of the hotel – room, food and service – went way beyond expectations too.
- Was a stop over on a motorcycle trip. Quick check in and out. Friendly girl at reception. Simple breakfast but very reasonable. Good grill type restaurant a5 min walk away. Clean comfortable room.
- The madame at the reception is soooo nice. Great dinner. Nice memories during the trip. Clean and quiet room.
- The girl on reception was extremely friendly and helpful. Room was very comfortable and clean
Friendly, efficient staff
Located close to the center of Vannes and not far from the train station, this friendly hotel is perfect for a stopover when traveling through Brittany.Guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and each bathroom has a hairdryer.Campanile Vannes features its own restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Vannes is a charming market town, where the sea, ground and sky mix in changing landscapes. During your stay you can discover this picturesque part of Brittany by taking a boat out to explore the beautiful islands in the Gulf of Morbihan.The management and staff of the hotel are dedicated to make your stay both enjoyable and memorable, and will endeavor to ensure that your room is equipped for everything you need.
- Reliable campanile – clean, kettle in room, great evening meal.
- The member of staff was very helpful. As it was New Year’s Day and a skeleton staff so no restaurant open she heated us up some food.
- The reception staff are particularly welcoming and very efficient. The dinner choice was good and the use of a buffet style arrangement is very original. The breakfast was very good and there is plenty of it.
bed comfy lovely flat pillow great cotton
- The air conditioning was wonderful as it was 38 degrees in the shade outside! Nice clean and comfy bed and the the shower was very good.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, hotelF1 Vannes offers accommodations in Vannes. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Barthélemy is 22 miles from hotelF1 Vannes, and Quiberon is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Room was clean, staff was friendly, everything was fine. It’s a good option if you need to spend a night when you’re driving through this town.
- All about the price on this one. Only used this place as a place to sleep after a day at a festival. So for that purpose this place was perfect. Comfortable beds and a clean room.
- No comments – we were too busy to think about /pay attention
- i arrived very late (1am) but hd rdceptionist was really nice and helpfull
- The room was very private and well kept. The bathrooms were clean and the shower was spacious. I enjoyed my stay.
Kyriad Vannes Centre Ville
One of our best sellers in Vannes! Located in Vannes, 23 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, Kyriad Vannes Centre Ville features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Quiberon is 20 miles from Kyriad Vannes Centre Ville, and Lorient is 29 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 55 miles away.
- Helpful staff, excellent location for the town and port. Bedrooms are OK for a couple of nights, little storage otherwise.
- Clean and comfortable. Tea making facility is important to me and I saw this hotel provided it. Perhaps it is just me but a coffee on arrival and a cup of tea in bed in the morning are essential to me. ( ‘Sad but true!)
- We ordered food using the 24 hour service, and the receptionist managed to spare time to bring it up rather than calling to say it was ready for me to collect. The food (and drinks) were just fine and like the hotel very well priced. We used on street parking around the corner, but there was private parking available. Location meant we could walk to city centre, not too far.
- We thought the maps supplied where her confusing, but once we talked to locals about the directions, everything was fine.
- Convenient location, with secure parking, albeit at a supplement. Helpful staff, and comfortable rooms.
Urban Style Hotel de France
Located just 950 feet from Vannes station, in the center of the city, Hotel de France has comfortable guest rooms and a buffet breakfast.All the guest rooms have a private bathroom and come equipped with a flat-screen TV, high quality comforters and free Wi-Fi access. They are decorated in a contemporary style with warm wood furnishings.Hotel facilities include an elevator, free public parking and a private parking lot. A buffet breakfast is available in the dining area or in the comfort of your room.The historic city of Vannes, once a commercial port, is now a sailing port with many pedestrian streets and beautiful gardens.
- Fairly new and very clean. 500 meters from the city center.
- Modern comfortable rooms. Good shower with good water temperature
- Modern, clean, spacious room. Large shower and basin. Separate toilet.
- Everything was new in the room. Really modern. Great shower with Loads of room
- The hotel was very confortable and quiet with a refreshing modern design
Top Hotels In Plescop Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Plescop Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Plescop Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Plescop Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!