10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pleasanton California – Top Hotel Reviews
Pleasanton California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pleasanton California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pleasanton California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pleasanton California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pleasanton California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pleasanton California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pleasanton California:
Best Western Plus Pleasanton Inn
One of our best sellers in Pleasanton! Located 1 miles from Interstate 680, this hotel is a 6-minute drive from Stoneridge Mall. It features an outdoor pool and offers rooms with a cable TV and free Wi-Fi.At Best Western Plus Pleasanton Inn, each room includes a microwave and mini-fridge. A work desk and telephone with easy access to the 24-hour front desk are provided.This hotel offers a continental breakfast each morning. An on-site business center and guest laundry services are available for guest convenience.Pleasanton Fairways Golf Course is just 4 miles from the hotel. San Francisco is a 45-minute drive away.
- Everything was clean, bed was comfortable, continental breakfast, and omg. A shower you don’t have to duck under.. nothing worse than a shower head that’s too low and you have to break your back trying to move underneath it.. it was super high!! And I enjoyed that!
- At first we were on the first floor next to the elevator equipment, it was very noisy and the floor above squeaked really bad. We had 2 more nights to stay so we were moved to the 3rd floor, it was great.
- 24hr reception, hot tub, water available, good location for grabbing a bite
- Next to coffee, close to everything, large shopping center was just over the overpass. Livermore is only 15 minutes away, and we were able to get a lyft from the hotel’s location to downtown Livermore in about 8 minutes.
- The facility was beautiful inside and out. The room was super clean and gorgeous. The atmosphere was very nice.
Motel 6 Pleasanton
Featuring an outdoor pool, this motel is 3 miles from the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton, California. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels.Each air-conditioned room at the Motel 6 Pleasanton features a private bathroom. All rooms have vibrant décor and light wood furnishings.A 24-hour front desk is available at the Pleasanton Motel 6. Fax and photocopying services and a terrace are also available.Within 6 miles of this motel, you will find the Bishop Ranch Regional Preserve and Las Positas Golf Course. Mills College is 21 miles away.
- Easy to find, very clean rooms, EARLY CHECK IN, thank you
- I left a bag in my room which I was returning to the next day and it was gone. The items were never returned to me nor was the bag and return to me.
- Clean room, very quiet. Excellent location for what I was there for.
The Hotel is well situated at the entrance of Pleasanton.
It was clean!
- The room had what I needed and the bed was comfortable.
Hyatt House Pleasanton
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and an outdoor pool, Hyatt House Pleasanton offers accommodations in Pleasanton, just 28 miles from San Francisco. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Jose is 24 miles from Hyatt House Pleasanton, and Berkeley is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Loved how they had necessities available to loan like games, chargers, straightness and a lot more bomb stuff!
- Very happy to stay here with my family! Apartment like suites. Our second visit here and it was awesome again. Joe and the front desk staff are wonderful and were very accommodating and helpful! We had a great time for my bday weekend and we will return! Thank I staff and Joe!
- The bed was comfortable, enough space for everyone in the trio suite
- I LOOOOVED the breakfast. I also really liked the bed. It was soooo soft, yet firm, that it was perfect.
good breakfast included
The Rose Hotel
Situated in Pleasanton just 5 miles from Wente Vineyards, The Rose Hotel is a European-style hotel and offers a gourmet continental breakfast. All guest rooms are equipped with a spa bath and free WiFi.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in all rooms. Guests can relax with a cocktail from the minibar or coffee with a French press. A bathrobe and slippers are provided.A deluxe breakfast is served daily at the Rose Hotel. Guests can choose from smoked salmon and fresh pastries as well as hot and cold cereals. Fresh fruit and yogurt are offered. Tea, coffee and juice are included.San Francisco is 34.8 miles from this hotel. Oakland International Airport is 25 minutes’ drive away.
- Great breakfast buffet. Many excellent amenities. Beautifully maintained building and interior. Covered parking.
Luxerious room and lobby
On-site free parking
- The Rose Hotel is classy yet comfortable, decor is old-fashioned but impeccable, top-notch actually. The staff is friendly and professional. Breakfast is “continental” but very complete, just no hot dishes except the oatmeal and the toast. Overall the hotel felt homey and comfortable, yet the appointments were first class. We loved it!
- This hotel is fantastic! Old world charm with top flight modern service and amenities.
- Old world style comfort with a spacious room and bathroom. Breakfast was great, wifi good, fridge beer rations average, the staff were wonderful and the location is idea for easy walking to restaurants and bars, & it’s less that a $10 Uber to the Livermore Valley wineries (Murrieta’s Well was superb). Pleasanton is a ‘vanilla’ neigbourhood, so affluent, entirely safe, & no edginess to be found. It was a one day winery visit for us and very enjoyable. I’d come back again and stay at The Rose to try other wineries (and return to Murrieta’s).
Adjacent to Stoneridge Mall, which features more than 150 upscale stores and restaurants in Pleasanton, California, this hotel offers thoughtful amenities and services just minutes from wineries, golf courses and hiking trails.Sheraton Pleasanton offers unique amenities such as high-speed internet access and flexible meeting space.Relax with a drink in the bright lobby lounge, go for a refreshing swim in Sheraton’s outdoor, heated pool or soak up the California sun on the sundeck. Workout in the modern fitness center, which is equipped with full cardiovascular equipment, free weights and more.
- Clean, warm room, great hot showers, good beds & bedding. Good parking, nice staff. The bedside tech unit had a nice clock & BSB plugs for my iPhone. I did feel safe here, traveling alone. The daily WSJ paper & good coffee in my room was much appreciated!
- We are always treated with a smile and respect. Staff is always helpful.they always acknowledge my little dog and make him feel welcome.
- Great area, location super safe. close to dining. awesome staff. confortable and clean. will recommend!
- The bed!!! And the location .. and staff was great .. the price was amazing for our last minute trip.
- The staff was very friendly,helpfull and efficient
DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasanton at The Club
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasanton at The Club is located in Pleasanton, just 27 miles from San Francisco. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.San Jose is 25 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasanton at The Club, and Berkeley is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 17 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasanton at The Club.
- The staff is very friendly and you can’t beat those tasty cookies at check in! The room service was quick and delicious.
- The beautiful lady that check me in and checked me out was nice and helpful and always smiled. Thank you for the great service.
- Very friendly and helpful gentleman at the front desk when we check in.
- Smooth and easy, clean, comfortable the staff was great
- The hotel staff was extremely friendly and easy to deal with. Room service was also a pleasant surprise being that it was delivered hot and fresh. That unfortunately is all I can say that was good with this hotel.
Four Points by Sheraton – Pleasanton
This Pleasanton hotel is located in the Hacienda Business Park, near Interstate 580. The hotel is situated on 10.5 acres with an outdoor swimming pool, gardens and lagoons.Every room at the Four Points by Sheraton – Pleasanton is equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Free Wi-Fi and free bottled water are also included. Deluxe rooms offer a balcony with garden views.Guests at the Pleasanton Four Points can use the gym or the jacuzzi. A business center is also available.Faz restaurant at the Four Points Pleasanton serves seafood and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A relaxed lounge and room service are also offered.
- the front desk ladie was very friendly and gave me impresión that she really enjoy her job. Very clean room.
- Bed was nice and comfy. Bar was not too noisy and staff were friendly.
- Location to where my business is located was great. Very quiet area.
- I liked the bed, and I loved the variety of channels on the tv. The quality of the room was amazing and was great for the price of the hotel.
- The overall experience was very good. I only spent a weekend at this hotel and I was on a business trip. Rooms are ok, staff is ok. They have a great inner courtyard with very nice landscape and a decent size swimming pool.
Courtyard by Marriott Pleasanton
Located 20 miles from Oakland Airport, this hotel has a café, a 24-hour market and free Wi-Fi. Relaxation options include an outdoor swimming pool.The rooms at the Courtyard Pleasanton have satellite TV, air conditioning, a tea/coffee maker and a pull-out sofa.Guests can enjoy healthy breakfast and dinner options, an evening bar, and specialty coffee beverages at the on-site restaurant, The Bistro. The hotel also has a 24-hour market which sells ice cream, snacks, sandwiches and beverages.Cardiovascular equipment and free weights are available at the on-site gym.The Pleasanton is 20 miles from Waterworld USA.
- Bed and furniture was good. TV and lighting was also good.
- We asked for a quiet room and got one on the courtyard. Room was clean and comfortable. Lobby was inviting, plenty of room to sit with tables. Use of computer easy.
- Beautiful! Staff were friendly and helpful! We’ll definitely be back!
- The bed was amazing and the staff was extremely friendly!
- Loved the breakfast. Staff was amazing! Our 4th stay here! Due to allergies, we needed more Kleenex in the room. LOL Would stay there again when visiting family.
The Pleasanton Marriott is situated in Silicon Valley, one mile from the Dublin Heritage Museum. It has a heated outdoor pool, and offers spacious rooms with LCD TV and cable channels.Marriott rooms include a well-lit work desk, and ergonomic chair. Rooms come equipped with Nintendo video games, a coffee maker, and ironing facilities.The Market Café and Bar is an on-site restaurant that serves regional northern California cuisine. A local restaurant dinner delivery service is also available.Guests of the Pleasanton Marriott can relax in the whirlpool, or visit the fitness center that includes free weights and cardiovascular equipment. The Dublin Ranch Golf Course is located 5 miles from the hotel.
- Friendly Staff, very clean, good location for our needs.
- OH my gosh…the bed was unbelievable. Best sleep I’ve had ina long time.
- I like that I was able to do a late checkout due to the fact that my boyfriend wasn’t feeling well.
- Beds are fantastic, in room TV is huge, reception staff were fabulous
- Great experience, with an amazing discounted price from booking.com. Staff was friendly and professional. Hotel was clean and the bed was amazing. I will stay there every time I am in the area.
Residence Inn Pleasanton
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Residence Inn Pleasanton offers accommodations in Pleasanton, just 27 miles from San Francisco.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Jose is 25 miles from Residence Inn Pleasanton, and Berkeley is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Rooms are spacious, with living room area and kitchenette with sitting area & full-size refrigerator. Bed is comfortable and shower is nice with grooming area outside of the bathroom. Plenty of free parking close to rooms. Many choices at the serve-yourself breakfast. (We’ve stayed here 5 times when visiting nearby family.)
- It is a very great place to stay, will stay there again.. We were in town for my daughter’s special Olympics floor hockey tournament..
- The rroom was clean&comfortable.Bed wa also comfortable. I would like firmer pillows.I felt safe.enjoyable
- The room is big and has all the kitchen utensils that you need. The breakfast is really good.
- The breakfast was really good. The front staff were very welcoming.
Top Hotels In Pleasanton California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pleasanton California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pleasanton California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pleasanton California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!