10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin:
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kenosha, WI
Less than 8 miles from the Kenosha Sand Dunes and the sandy beaches of Lake Michigan, this hotel features a daily continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in each room.Tea and coffee-making facilities, a microwave and a small refrigerator are offered in each room at Country Inn & Suites Kenosha. Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are also provided in every guest room.Guests can relax in the hot tub or enjoy a swim in the indoor pool at Kenosha Country Inn and Suites. A fitness center and a laundromat are also available on site for guest convenience.Six Flags Great America is a 20-minute drive from this hotel. Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets and the Jelly Belly Warehouse are within 7 miles of the property.
- The room was amazing and they let us stay in the pool longer than it was open.
- Great experience. The staff was very kind and professional. Good breakfast. The pool and hot tub were very nice.
- Secluded without being isolated from restaurants and shopping.
- Well maintained, very clean, and a friendly professional staff. Unexpected for that price at a hotel just off the highway.
- A very comfortable and quiet place to stay. Everyone was extremely friendly.
Super 8 Pleasant Prairie
Located in Pleasant Prairie, 25 miles from Lake Geneva, Super 8 Pleasant Prairie features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gurnee is 14 miles from Super 8 Pleasant Prairie, and Waukegan is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 26 miles from Super 8 Pleasant Prairie.
- Pretty comfortable bed pretty average room but it was good. Breakfast is Continental with no eggs sausage or anything special
- Check in staff was super nice, the rooms are good for the price point. Clean rooms and Breakfast area clean and orderly. fresh fruit, waffle maker, yogurt, Apple & orange juice, muffins and or Danish. Coffee
- Hot strong shower. Clean room and nice comfortable bed. Very kind staff.
- The food was average. The staff was very courteous. The location was suitable and close to Carthage college. I would stay there again, if I go to Kenosha, WI.
- The room colors were beautiful. And the king suite was super nice.
Best Western Executive Inn
The Best Western Executive Inn features an indoor pool and hot tub on site. The hotel is 15 miles from Six Flags Great America and guests can enjoy a hot breakfast each morning.A microwave and refrigerator are provided in every traditional guest room of this Kenosha hotel. Guests can also appreciate free Wi-Fi and a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV with HBO in all rooms.A fitness center is on site at the Kenosha Best Western Executive Inn. Guests can access a lounge and game room as well as vending machines for refreshing snacks and drinks.This hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from the Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlet Mall. Central Kenosha is a 15-minute drive away and the hotel is off of Interstate 94.
- Check in was super quick, easy and friendly. Hotel is in nice location.
- Staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious with a great variety. Our room was right off the main lobby with no noise or disturbances what so ever. Close to many amenities. With the whole of the city within ten miles, so you can see or do anything in town easily.
- The bed was very comfortable. The bar food was great
- Clean and modern. Nice lobby. Front desk staff (especially Hannah) were very nice.
- The lady at the front desk upon check-in was amazing! She gave us Menus so we could order food because we were hungry, she provided home remedies for my daughter’s sore throat, she got us fresh hot water to make tea, she was pleasant and professional and made it “just like home”!. Loved her.
La Quinta Inn Pleasant Prairie Kenosha
Located in Pleasant Prairie, 25 miles from Lake Geneva, La Quinta Inn Pleasant Prairie Kenosha features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gurnee is 14 miles from La Quinta Inn Kenosha, and Waukegan is 15 miles away. General Mitchell International Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable, I love all the pillows.
- The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable – and they actually had more pillows than we needed which was nice. There was some type of alarm that we heard all night long and as soon as we mentioned it to the front desk as we were checking out, they immediately gave us a discount, said that we should have had a great night sleeping and they were sorry. That was very considerate. The breakfast was also very convenient and good – not just bagels and cereal, but belgium waffles. The hot water in the shower was hot enough and the water pressure was better than most hotels.
- The nicest staff, very clean, couldn’t ask for better! Parking is close no matter where you park, convenient to gas and food.
- The staff was great! Very friendly and very accommodating.
- Bed was great… but did not eat the eggs we had breakfast plans… but the coffee was wonderful lol!!!!
Doubletree by Hilton Pleasant Prairie Kenosha, WI
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Doubletree by Hilton Pleasant Prairie Kenosha, WI offers accommodations in Pleasant Prairie, just 25 miles from Lake Geneva. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gurnee is 11 miles from Doubletree by Hilton Pleasant Prair, and Waukegan is 12 miles from the property. General Mitchell International Airport is 30 miles away.
- The room was adequate for the two of us. I would have liked two comfortable sitting chairs though. Very convenient to shopping, right across the access road, with a food court.
- I liked the location, one of the main reasons I booked this hotel. Directly across from outlet mall.
- shopping right next door at all the stores,great deals on clothes ,shoes and more (outlet mall)
- Fresh cookie when I signed in was yummy!!! Staff very pleasant/helpful when I was having problems printing my boarding passes. Clean rooms, comfy bed.
- Beds were very comfortable. Staff was helpful and friendly. Facility was clean and updated. Pool temperature was perfect! And the outlet mall is within walking distance!
Candlewood Suites Kenosha
Candlewood Suites Kenosha is located in Pleasant Prairie, just 26 miles from Lake Geneva.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gurnee is 14 miles from Candlewood Suites Kenosha, and Waukegan is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- A little hard to find. It is only 2 blocks from my daughters house and have never seen before in 3 years. We will be staying again when we visit. Good value for the money.
- Very comfortable and Avery is an outstanding employee.
- I liked that the staff was polite and helpful. The linen was pretty comfortable.
- Staff very helpful & friendly. Seamless check-in.
- The room was large; the bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was spotless. Staff were friendly and helpful. I was able to have an early check-in so I could attend an afternoon business meeting.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pleasant Prairie-Kenosha
Relax in the hot tub and heated indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi, a microwave, and a refrigerator are provided in every room. The Jelly Belly Jelly Bean Factory is 5 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV is in each room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pleasant Prairie-Kenosha. The rooms are decorated in bright accent colors and dark wood furnishings.Guests can use the on-site fitness center and business center. Laundry facilities are also available.A deluxe hot continental breakfast, including cinnamon buns, eggs, and fruit, is served daily.Six Flags Great America Amusement Park is 15 miles away. Downtown Kenosha, Wisconsin is 6 miles from the hotel.
- The room was big and clean. The pool was warm and large. We came for the pool and was not disappointed. The entire hotel seemed very nice.
- The bed was comfy the eggs barely warm like all hotels. Enjoyed cereal. Coffee was better than expected.
- I needed a hotel near the Kenosha Airport for an early flight. The hotel was very functional for that need
- The breakfast buffet was very clean and had a wide range of options. The young lady working with the breakfast was extremely accommodating and hard working!
- Our request for a first floor room with handicap shower was honored.
Comfort Inn & Suites Kenosha
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn & Suites Kenosha offers accommodations in Kenosha, just 24 miles from Lake Geneva.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Gurnee is 14 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Kenosha, and Waukegan is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 26 miles from the property.
LOVE the comfort of the bed! Slept great!!
My husband and I always enjoy our stay at this hotel.
- Location was close to the highway and places to get a meal.
- The eggs were rubber, and the pull out bed threw my back out for a week. The hotel was about as far from the town as you could get. No toiletries in the bath although the shower was good.
- Breakfast was good. A little boring with the same choices day after day. However there was always plenty. Room was always clean and staff was friendly and seemed efficient. Hot coffee, hot tea and hot chocolate were always available.
- The rooms were roomy and the beds were comfortable.
- LOVE the comfort of the bed! Slept great!!
Hampton Inn & Suites Kenosha
Hampton Inn & Suites Kenosha is located in Kenosha, 24 miles from Lake Geneva and 14 miles from Gurnee. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Waukegan is 15 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Kenosha, and Wheeling is 31 miles from the property. General Mitchell International Airport is 26 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Wyndham Garden Kenosha
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Kenosha in the region of Wisconsin, 16 miles from Gurnee, Wyndham Garden Kenosha features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Waukegan is 16 miles from Wyndham Garden Kenosha, and Highland Park is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- I called early on the day of my arrival and requested a specific room. The request was handled by Hazel in a matter of minutes to my satisfaction. She was extremely courteous, pleasant and helpful. kudos to your staff.
- Bed was comfy. Room was clean and cool. Pool was great. Good breakfast
- The room was great. Very clean and really comfortable bed. Lobby was attractive and clean. Pool room was clean. Elevators were quick.
- The lobby was beautiful and comfortable. The breakfast was really good and the pool area was really nice. Everything was very clean. The bar was nice, but was expensive. Good location, close walk to places to eat such as Captain Mikes. Pet friendly hotel. They were really awesome about letting us take our dog with us.
- It was a very nice place& very warm nice view of the lake
Top Hotels In Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!