10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pleasant Hill Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Pleasant Hill Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pleasant Hill Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pleasant Hill Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pleasant Hill Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pleasant Hill Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pleasant Hill Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pleasant Hill Washington State:
Motel 6 Seattle East – Issaquah
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Nestled at the base of the Snoqualmie Mountain, Motel 6 Seattle East offers air-conditioned rooms with cable TV. Facilities include an outdoor pool. Lake Sammamish State Park is just 1.1 miles away.The rooms at Motel 6 Seattle East – Issaquah are simply furnished. All rooms have an en suite bathroom.Motel 6 Seattle East offers free local calls and free morning coffee. For your convenience, the motel also has laundry facilities and vending machines.The Meydenbaur Center is 8.9 miles from Motel 6 Seattle East – Issaquah, and the Sea-Tac Airport is 16.9 miles away. Free parking is available on site.
- Checked in late at night, room was clean and comfortable. Checked out at 4 am. continuing on to Montana.
- Updated clean decor / large tv with many channels
- The rooms are generally clean, and the staff is very accomodating.
- Good comfortable bed, clean room, just the basics. Liked shower design.
- It was an acceptable place to stay for the price as we were passing through on our road trip. The staff was very nice, the room was clean.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Issaquah
Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Issaquah is located in Issaquah, just 13 miles from Seattle.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellevue is 8 miles from Homewood Suites Seattle-Issaquah, and Lynnwood is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 13 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Issaquah.
- Loved the room. Cozy and cute. Plenty of space. They have pool/hot tub amenities as well as a game room with a pool table!
- The stay was amazing, service was better than I have ever experienced. The bed was comfy and we were upgraded for no reason which was awesome.
- We were able to check in quite early, and were offered a wide choice of rooms. Room was light, airy, clean, quiet, spacious and really more than we were expecting. The kitchenette was surprisingly complete! Staff were unfailingly friendly and very helpful.
- The room was very modern and well furnished. And clean
This is a beautiful hotel. Everything was clean and breakfast fresh and refilled immediately.
Great common areas. Nice design
Meritage Meadows Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Meritage Meadows Inn offers accommodations in Redmond. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Seattle is 14 miles from Meritage Meadows Inn, and Bellevue is 8 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 19 miles away.
- Wonderful B&B! Comfortable bed, delicious breakfast!
Absolutely fabulous B&B and probably the best in Redmond area!
The beautiful house is surrounded by trees and a pond. The rooms are neat, clean and spacious.
Bob and Karen are fantastic and always do their best to make the stay as pleasant as possible. Their freshly made breakfast really helps you start the day in the best possible way.
- It was a total experience: serene setting, exceptionally personable hosts, very accommodating and pleasant facilities
- this is a wonderful place. The owners were very courteous and helpful. The breakfast was excellent. We extended our stay because it was so nice. Its in a quiet wooded area with trails to walk on.
- Breakfast was excellent every day. Fresh made scones fresh fruit, eggs, crepes, etc. Bob and Karen are gracious and hospitable. I have some crazy food allergies and they made sure I had a great breakfast that was in line with my food restrictions. They also volunteered to drive me to the park and ride, lent me their bus pass to go into the city, and volunteered the library for me to use for my all day web meeting. Above and beyond for sure. Plus, the grounds are beautiful and peaceful.
Holiday Inn Seattle-Issaquah
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, this Issaquah, Washington hotel is a 20-minute drive from Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Featuring free Wi-Fi, each room provides cable TV, a desk and a private bathroom at Holiday Inn Seattle-Issaquah. Styled with crisp white linens, rooms provide dark wood furnishings.Juipers Restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Seattle-Issaquah Holiday Inn. Junipers Lounge has appetizers and a wide selection of beer or wine.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Seattle-Issaquah Holiday Inn. Dry cleaning services and a business center are also provided.Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is a 25-minute drive from Holiday Inn Seattle-Issaquah. Museum of Flight is 20 miles away.
- Nice place for a quick stay, close to restaurants, gas and other stuff. Front desk staff checked us in quick and efficiently. Have stayed here twice now and will stay again when needed!!! Thanks Matt at front desk for your services!!
- We were there in an emergency–we were snowed out and couldn’t get home. Everything about the Hotel–the staff, the room, etc.–made our emergency pass by as pleasantly as possible.
- The hotel is closed to the company facility so I could walk by feet. The salads at dinner were excellent.
- The staff (woman) at the front desk was very helpful. When we mentioned that we’re taking our mom out for a few days (who has terminal cancer, advanced stage), she made sure we were comfortable and offered a refrigerator and microwave and they were placed in the room right away. We have AAA and she made sure we get the AAA discounted rate.
- Absolutely outstanding everything! From the easy booking to the comfortable beds, quality shampoos and conditioners and large towels!! Everything about this hotel screams four stars!
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah
A short drive from downtown Seattle and moments from several corporate offices including Costco Corporate Headquarters, this hotel in Issaquah, Washington offers comfortable guestrooms and on-site dining options.Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah boasts enjoyable facilities such as an indoor pool and well-equipped fitness center. Guests can be productive in the 24-hour business center, then buy a snack from the 24-hour convenience store. The on-site Great American Grill service breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as provides room service.The guestrooms at the Issaquah Hilton Garden Inn feature flat-screen TVs and free wireless internet access. Guests will enjoy the Garden Sleep System bed, where the firmness can be adjusted as well as the in-room microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker.
- Staff excellent and caring. Clean, comfortable, nice!
- Bed was really nice. Staff was super accommodating
- Very clean, comfortable bed, easy parking, friendly staff and not a bad price. You have a small refrigerator and microwave and Keurig coffee.
- My Mom was with me she uses a wheelchair and it was very handicap excessable. Easy for her to get around.
- The staff smiled and let me 9 year old practice talking to grown-ups. It wasn’t more than 30 seconds, but it made the experience a 10.
Located 6 miles from Snoqualmie Casino and 18 miles from Snoqualmie Pass Ski Resort, this North Bend hotel features rooms with free Wi-Fi. The North Bend Factory Outlet is 2 miles away.Select rooms include a mountain view and a spa tub at Edgewick Inn. Featuring free Wi-Fi, each room provides cable TV, a sitting area and a private bathroom.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Inn Edgewick. A guest laundromat is on site. Vending machines provide late-night snacking options. Cycling and hiking opportunities are nearby.Snoqualmie Golf Course is 2 miles away. Snoqualmie Falls is a 15-minute drive away. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is 40 miles from Edgewick Inn.
- The room was clean with working shower fridge and microwave
- The customer service was great and the room Smelled clean
- Refrigerator; Popeye’s across the street; gas stations close by; easy interstate access; window opened for fresh air
- Beds were comfy and passed a black light inspection..
- It was quiet, comfortable and affordable! What else could a person ask for, the staff were friendly, accommodations were just what i needed after a day in Seattle traffic! Ty
Days Inn Bellevue
Just an 11 minute drive from Central Seattle, this Bellevue, Washington hotel offers simply furnished guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. It serves a daily continental breakfast. BBQ facilities are on site.A cable TV, a fridge and tea and coffee-making essentials are offered in all guest rooms at Days Inn Bellevue. Each air conditioned guest room includes a hairdryer and ironing essentials.24-hour reception is offered at Bellevue Days Inn. A business center with fax and photocopying services is featured on site. For convenience, a guest laundromat is available.Microsoft Corporation is just 4 miles from this hotel. Featuring sightseeing and hiking opportunities, Snoqualmie Falls is 19 miles away.
- Location was perfect close to servcies, the interstate, and BCC. For the location, it was actually quiet. The bed was very comfortable. We didn’t partake of the included breakfast, but it is a good feature.
- I enjoyed the place and the staff..rained a lot..and car was able to stay in a covered area. Thank you.
- The front desk employees were very friendly and kind.
- The staff was very nice and accommodating. I liked that everywhere our destination was it was close. The bed was comfortable.
- It was close to the people we were visiting, and close to coffee and food. Otherwise, not much to like.
This hotel, close to the center of Redmond, offers free shuttle service anywhere within 5 miles. Rooms include free Wi-Fi, a microwave and mini-refrigerator.The Redmond Inn features an iPod docking station in each room as well as a flat-screen TV with free cable. A work desk is also provided in each room.Guests have access to a fitness center, indoor whirlpool spa and a seasonal outdoor pool. Bikes may be rented at the hotel to take on Redmond’s trails.The lobby always offers free coffee, tea and espresso. Cookies and hot popcorn are available every evening.Downtown Seattle and Pike Place Market are less than 16 miles from the Redmond Inn. Nintendo of America Headquarters is 3 miles away.
- Great location. Room was spacious and comfortable. Free shuttle available up to 5 miles from hotel.
- I liked the breakfast they had it was so yummy and the room was amazing. It was a nice relaxing environment. O e of the best hotels ever.
- Bed was comfy, room and a.c. unit were quiet, staff was fantastic. convenient location. I’ll definitely return.
- Staff for breakfast was awesome!! Maid service A+++! Location was good!!
- No eggs except hard boiled, poor tasting coffee. I liked that apple juice was available. Brkfst offering were okaytpoor upke
Seattle Marriott Redmond
One of our top picks in Redmond.Seattle Marriott Redmond is located in Redmond, 11 miles from Seattle and 5 miles from Bellevue. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 14 miles from Seattle Marriott Redmond, and Snoqualmie is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 18 miles from Seattle Marriott Redmond.
- Clean rooms, great location in the center of Redmond, big comfortable rooms
- I loved getting a chef prepared omelette at breakfast.
- We were so surprised at the accommodations! We were looking for a budget friendly, pet friendly hotel after spending the day sightseeing and wine tasting. We were in awe at the place! VERY nice staff and the the hotel was impeccable! I can not wait to stay there again!
- The área was great, the room was ok, a little small, the overall conditions of the hotel were poor for such an expensive hotel I expected brand new and in perfect conditions areas, elevator, rest…. not the case. VERY expensive parking.
- Perfect location. You can walk to great restaurants and tons of shopping, I love the local bookstore, Brick & Mortar, and I was lucky enough that they were having a special event the night that I was there.
Seattle Marriott Bellevue
Located in Bellevue, 6 miles from Seattle, Seattle Marriott Bellevue features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 16 miles from Seattle Marriott Bellevue, and Snoqualmie is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Great value just beware! No parking near by and at the hotel unless you valet and that fee is $35.00 per night! This should be mentioned prior to booking!
- Room was very nice bed very comfortabe breakfast was good
- They had really staff. Through the television we were able to access Netflix. Great walking distance to Bellevue Center
- Location great, no room service second day, loud lobby almost part of bar
- Hotel and room were very clean. Bed was comfortable. In room amenities were nice i.e. Internet tv bath products coffee maker/ mini fridge. Decor was modern and efficient use of somewhat small space
Top Hotels In Pleasant Hill Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pleasant Hill Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pleasant Hill Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pleasant Hill Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!