10 Best Hotels To Stay In Playón Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Playón Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Playón Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playón Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playón Puntarenas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Playón Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Playón Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Playón Puntarenas:
Hotel Grosseto Palma Real
Located in Loma in the region of Puntarenas, 17 miles from Jacó, Hotel Grosseto Palma Real features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manuel Antonio is 18 miles from Hotel Grosseto Palma Real, and Quepos is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 34 miles from Hotel Grosseto Palma Real.
- Excellent hotel with very clean room and pool. Pool is big , very warm and sparkly clean. You can use it any time and it’s very beautiful at the sunset or at night. I loved everything so much that I have extended my stay there. Excellent value for money and you can drive everywhere ( Jaco to Manuel Antonio for day trips ). Short driving to surrounding beaches.
- Beautiful property. Manager accommodating. Food was ok.
- The room was comfortable with a nice bathroom and The restaurant has a Different types of food and the value is ok
large beautiful outdoor pool. Private location away from the hustle and bustle of the nearby highway.
mini fridge in rooms
- Everything was perfect. The pool is great and you can stay at night inside, and even drink your cocktail in the warm water 🙂
Hotel Playa Bejuco
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Playa Bejuco offers accommodations in Esterillos Este. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and car rental is available. Jacó is 15 miles from Hotel Playa Bejuco, and Manuel Antonio is 21 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Great location. Lots of birds and other animals. Can hear the ocean at all times. Relaxed atmosphere.
The food quality was excellent. The staff / service very good.
We particuliar enjoyed the beautiful pool with the children.
- The Home made bread is terrible. Get someone that can make a better bread and the fruit you serve is of poor quality for overseas tourists.
- I liked how close it is to the beach. I liked the restaurant. I enjoyed the pool. Very clean.
- Staff were exceptional, wait staff, front desk. The beach and ocean, about 50 meters walk is the best I have experienced, clean water, steady wave action. Food was very good.
One of our top picks in Quepos.Located in Quepos, 2.1 miles from Manuel Antonio, Sueño Tranquilo features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Dominical is 24 miles from Sueño Tranquilo, and Esterillos is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 36 miles from Sueño Tranquilo.
- A very nice hotel which is quite new or newly renovated in a good location just a 5 minutes walk from the city center. All the bars and restaurants are in walking distance. It’s located on a busy road but still quiet at night.
Staff were great, room was clean, bed was good.
Only thing needed would be a blanket since the new A/C works so good!
- Absolutely no complaints. Super clear. Very comfortable. Pleasant and helpful manager and staff. Two thumbs up!
- Very nice and clean new cabinas, refreshing pool and a terrace outside, very friendly and helpfull lady at the reception. Definitely recommend to stay here.
what a nice place to stay! room was very clean and comfortable. great price for a wonderful stay.
close. only a 10-15 min drive to Manuel Antonio. Owner was very nice and accommodating. would highly recommend!
Clandestino Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Parrita.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Parrita, 25 miles from Jacó, Clandestino Beach Resort features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk and gift shop at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and car rental is available. Manuel Antonio is 11 miles from Clandestino Beach Resort, and Quepos is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 34 miles from Clandestino Beach Resort.
the location close to the beach
the decoration of the room
- Nice beach & pool, option of sport equipment rental( boards, ski jet, ball, ..), calm place, not too many people
pretty much deserted beach
big waves and warm water
nice pool and sunbeds
massage on the beach was great
- Playa paradisiaca y pileta espectacular!!! jardines selvaticos, todo muy lindo. Super recomendado.
- Loved being right on the beach and kids loved the pool. Lots of chairs and hammocks around to relax in. The food at the restaurant was delicious and the mojitos were made perfectly. We’ll be back again!
- the location close to the beach
Hotel La Isla
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hotel La Isla offers accommodations in Parrita, just 25 miles from Jacó. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Manuel Antonio is 11 miles from Hotel La Isla, and Quepos is 9 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- I liked the hammocks on the front lawn, and being just a minute from the ocean. It was a relaxing atmosphere and great for our teenage kids to spend time in a ‘resort’ type area where we felt they were safe.
The place is ful of groups of children very noisy! They has a party with loud mesic until late. Location is far from everything and manger not nice and don’t try to help.
don’t go their !!!!!
When we arrived to the hotel, was at night, but the attention for their personal were very friendly. They called us only to know if we had some issue on our check-in.
The bedrooms, are simply.
It’s beachfront, you only have to walk 2 minutes and you can feel the sun on your skin.
You can carry your cooler to the beach without problem.
The breakfast starts at 6 a.m. till 10 a.m., at least.
The pool is clean all the time.
- The staff was super nice and accommodating, food was great although a bit eclectic of a menu. If you want a place to totally unwind, this is it! Went on the mangrove tour which was relaxing and interesting. We loved the hammocks and of course the beach was absolutely gorgeous. The staff arranged taxi pickup too. We took the bus to Manuel Antonio from Parrita and that was fun too.
- Great breakfast, friendly people. Pool looked nice.
Portal De La Montaña
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Portal De La Montaña offers accommodations in San Ignacio, just 26 miles from Jacó. The hotel has an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Manuel Antonio is 23 miles from Portal De La Montaña, and San José is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 18 miles from Portal De La Montaña.
- The scenery is outstanding, the service impeccable. The owner, Juergen, is a fantastic host and gourmet cook. The food and wine were exceptional. The staff lovely and most helpful, especially when my car battery went dead.
- Fantastic place. Truely one out of a million. Beautiful views, very comfortable houses with much privacy. Great food, both the breakfast and the a large carte lunch / dinner options are freshly made and of very high quality with local products. Finally the host is an amazing person: very warm, welcoming and with a solid grasp on many subjects. The natural beauty surrounding the property is amazing. Highly recommend to go here, it is off the beaten track but certainly worth the detour.
- The roads leading in are an adventure but if you make it that far in the mountains you already know that.
- Schitterend uitzicht vanuit het chalet op de bergen. Van alle gemakken voorzien, inclusief klein zwembadje (geen hot tub). De route naar het chalet is leuk met de 4×4. Verder een ontzettend vriendelijke eigenaar met een mooi restaurant. Echt een aanrader deze plek!
- Vriendelijke eigenaar die altijd in is voor een praatje 🙂 . Prachtig uitzicht. Lekker gegeten en gedronken in het restaurant. Ruim chalet met privé zwembadje. Mooie route te paard.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the river, Kayak Lodge is located in Damas. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and car rental is available. Jacó is 30 miles from Kayak Lodge, and Manuel Antonio is 7 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Location was exactly what we look for while on holiday, little off the beaten path and in a neighborhood. Kayaking was fabulous right outside your door. The kitchen was well supplied, staff very attentive, breakfast was wonderful.
- nice bed and breakfast with spacious room. The lobby gives you a resort feeling. Clean and comfortable beds. Close to an estuary for mangrove tour. Breakfast had our favorite fruits, cereals, toast etc.
- Very nice owner, very nice and interesting Kayak Tour with a reasonable price compared to other Tours. Mangroves are next to the accomodation with is located in the middle of not much else.
- possibilities of mangrove tour and kayaking. room had enough space to settle 4 people.
- The property was very pretty and the rooms were comfortable. There was a little bit of a language barrier. When we checked in, no-one spoke English and we needed help renting a car.
Pelican Beachfront Hotel
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Pelican Beachfront Hotel is located in Esterillos Este, just 14 miles from Jacó. The hotel has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find concierge services at the property.Manuel Antonio is 22 miles from Pelican Beachfront Hotel, and Quepos is 21 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The location is fantastic. Right on a beautiful, endless wide beach with barely anyone on it. All of the staff were friendly and accommodating and we felt right at home immediately. There were hammocks to read in looking out at the ocean and boogie boards to use in the surf. While there was a lively bar scene many nights it shut down by nine and was incredibly quiet all night. The food was very good and the breakfasts were delicious and piled high with fresh fruit.
This little hotel is in a beautiful location. The staff are very nice and friendly, the pool is nice, the grounds are very well kept. They have chairs and hammocks on the beach which was comfy and relaxing. Being able to wake up and take a nice walk on the beach was great. Really nice vibe.
The food was also very good.
- This hotel is very well located right by the beach, and the hotel owner and employees were very responsive when we asked for something.
- Right on the beach with no one around – the location couldn’t be better and everyone is friendly and helpful. Loved it.
- Great staff, great location (right on the beach), good food, friendly regulars who’ve been coming there a long time just to eat, drink and hang out.
Hotel Rancho León
Located in Paquita, 5 miles from Manuel Antonio, Hotel Rancho León features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room has a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Quepos is 2.8 miles from Hotel Rancho León, and Dominical is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 34 miles from Hotel Rancho León.
- There was a party going on by the pool till 11pm with the loud music. We needed our sleep! One of the staff was very nice to move us to the different room which was not so noisy.
El personal del hotel, fantástico.
Amplias habitaciones con camas cómodas.
Desayuno buffet bueno.
Las instalaciones exteriores muy buenas, con parque infantil y piscina para adultos y niños en muy buenas condiciones.
Super recomendable, está un poquito alejado de Quepos pero por la calidad/precio vale la pena.
Muy amable el personal y las dueñas, La piscina espectacular y el paisaje es precioso.
Muy agradecidos por todo
- Espaço do hotel com diversos serviços. Quarto grande arrumado. Funcionários muito atenciosos e simpáticos.
- Les grandes chambres, la piscine, la douche extérieure, le petit déjeuner, l’amabilité du personnel et la proximité de Qepos et de l’arrêt de bus.
GetAways at Pueblo Real
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, a restaurant and tennis court, GetAways at Pueblo Real is located 1,000 feet from Quepos town centre.The rooms here will provide you with a TV, and air conditioning, while some units feature a balcony. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer.Other facilities offered include laundry facilities and free parking. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing.The hotel is 4 miles from Espadilla Beach and 15 minutes’ drive from Manuel Antonio National Park. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 2 hours’ drive away.
- Muy buen equipamiento, piscina con muy buen mantenimiento.
Les appart sont bien équipés, propres et assez spacieux. La piscine est agréable, nichée dans un jardin pleins d’iguanes. Le personnel est gentil.
Le restaurant Cayuga situé à côté de l’hôtel ne paye pas de mine mais c’est vraiment bon et la patronne est sympa.
Possibilité de faire une visite de la mangrove proposé par Raphaël, a 60m à droite en sortant de l’hôtel, vraiment sympa également.
- La amabilidad de todo el personal y el trato hacia nuestras preguntas y necesidades fue excelente. El hotel hermoso, habitaciones amplias y cómodas.
- Las habitaciones muy espaciosas y limpias el personal atento alrededores muy bonitos
- Piscina Riquisima, nos dejaron entrar antes y salir despues. Todo perfecto
Top Hotels In Playón Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Playón Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Playón Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Playón Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!