10 Best Hotels To Stay In Playa Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Playa Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Playa Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Playa Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Playa Valencia Community:
Hotel San Luis
One of our top picks in Gandía.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. San Luis offers views of Gandia’s marina from its setting 150 feet from the beach. This hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and rooms with terraces and views of the sea, swimming pool or marina.The San Luis has bright décor with tiled floors and wooden furnishings. Each room has air conditioning and satellite TV.The hotel serves a selection of Mediterranean and international cuisine in its restaurant, which offers sea views. There is also a bar and lounge with a TV and free Wi-Fi access.The hotel is located on one of the most important commercial areas of the town. The center of Platja de Gandia is just 5 minutes’ walk from the San Luis. Valencia and its airport can be reached in an hour, by train or car.
- Great location, very comfortable, good parking 9 euros. Generally a very nice one night travelling stay for us with very pleasant and helpful staff. Right on the seafront with a beautiful beach. Defo a 3 star hotel but didn’t lack any of niceties as some other hotels we’ve stayed in enroute. Would visit again.
- awesome personnel, awesome services and great location. We felt in love with the city, the beach, the surrounding areas and all what it offers.
- It was a family run business by people who cared about its customers.
- The hotel staff were so helpful, very comfortable and clean, great outlook.
- Great location. Near plenty of restaurants and the beach but still quiet at night (we were off season tho )
Hotel Los Robles
One of our top picks in Gandía.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Los Robles Hotel is 350 feet from Gandia Beach, on the Costa de Valencia. Set in gardens, it offers an outdoor pool with hot tub and sun loungers, and free Wi-Fi in rooms and public areas.The stylish, air-conditioned rooms at Los Robles have a private balcony, most of them with pool views. There is a TV and a free safe, and the private bathroom comes with a bath.A buffet selection of Mediterranean cuisine is served in the hotel restaurant. There is a poolside bar and packed lunches can be requested.There is a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk. Valencia is a 50-minute drive away, and there is easy access to the AP7 Motorway.
- Location very good just around the corner from the sea front , lovely long beach with great facilities.
- Cleanest. There wers a lot of practical, quality- of-life details e.i. clothes line rope . Localisation very close to the beach
- Breakfast was very good, quite variety. Really close to Beach. Pool very nice and clean (pity that in the afternoon was rapidly covered by shade). Staff very helpful. Room spacious. A/C worked perfectly. Room was isolated and not noise. Room was cleaned every day. Hotel is located at the end of the Beach so is clam and not many people.
Very comfortable hotel nearby the beach (just 2 minutes walking). The room has a balcony and very big and comfortable bed. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are buffet option.The hotel is 15 minutes walking from the main bars and attractions of Gandia. We had a pleasant stay.
Also if coming with the car is easy to find a parking spot around the hotel.
- I liked the location, the rooms are of a decent size and have been redecorated.
Oliva Nova Beach & Golf Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This stylish hotel offers a lagoon-style swimming pool, a spa and direct access to Oliva Nova Beach. It is part of the Oliva Nova Golf Course, designed by Seve Ballesteros.Each elegant, spacious room at Oliva Nova Golf Beach & Golf Hotel includes a seating area, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Rooms have a covered terrace, overlooking the complex, the nearby sand dunes or the Montgó Mountains.Guests can enjoy characteristic Valencian rice dishes in the Oliva Nova Hotel’s El Olivo restaurant. There is also a restaurant with a poolside terrace, an Irish pub and a beach bar. The spa facilities are available for a surcharge.Located between Gandia and Denia, Hotel Oliva Nova is a 45-minute drive from Valencia. There is easy access to Valencia and Alicante via the N-332 and AP7 Motorways.
- Loved the facilities. The breakfast was excellent and available at an early hour.
- Staff was great, they were kind and gave us all kind of facilities. The pool was perfect, and you are just next to a fantastic, almost empty beach. The animation crew was very kind and there were all kind of activities for the child to play all day. Breakfast was incredible.
The hotel was extremely comfortable & clean. Only 5 minutes walk to our private part of the beach which is one of our favourite beaches in Spain.
The hotel is a perfect base for visiting nearby towns our favourite being Denia & the historic town of Altea which is about 50 minutes drive but well worth the visit.The bedroom was fabulous with a lovely view out to sea. Very comfortable bed with beautiful linen sheets. We will definite return.
We were given a room at first that was not very nice, and it was noisy. However, within 20 minutes of advising the staff we were given a much nicer room with much better views. The staff were excellent.
The beach was wonderful, it has lifeguards that are always on the look out and there are sun beds etc.
The pool area is nice and plenty of sunbeds.
The bar area serves lovely food and snacks and is well priced. The staff were amazing.
The hotel is cosmopolitan.
- Very nice hotel with a lovely pool and close to a great beach. The food was ok but breakfast was not the best. We had a pool on the private Terrance which was great. The hotel was very clean. I would recommend a hire car as Denia is not too far away and is nice.
Villa Luz Family Gourmet & All Exclusive Hotel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located just 350 feet from the Costa Blanca beach, Magic Aqua Villa Luz has 2 swimming pools and a great buffet restaurant, among other great facilities.Wake up to fresh sea air and a hearty buffet breakfast. In the restaurant you can also enjoy lunch and dinner – an extensive choice of hot and cold meals is served.Soak up the summer sun on the sun terrace before cooling off in the outdoor pool.Take the short stroll down to the golden beach and have a swim in the mild Mediterranean waters.After a day of activities, have fun with friends in the games rooms before heading to the bar to begin the evening entertainment. You can also relax and chat with other guests in the inviting TV room.
- The spacious/beautiful rooms. Very nice swimming pool. Very good food. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the staff at the reception speak very good English.
- Really nice variety of foods. The shower was delightful and really comfortable beds. Every night was a fantastic nights sleep.
- Good choice of food, and the room was really nice.
We called the hotel to say we would arrive late because of the delay of our flight. When we finally arrived at 1:30 hours, the first question of the man of the reception was: “what would you like to drink?”. Arriving in our room we found some plates with our dinner and the man of the reception brought us some wine. What a really warm welcome.
Breakfast – lunch – dinner times are large, so no rush needed.
The hotel also has a bar at the beach, so you can use the hotel card there too.
All the personal of the hotel were very friendly!
Hotel has a parking place.
Hotel is a theme hotel, based on the work of a painter from Valencia. This makes the atmosfere of this hotel very special.
Everything was exceptional
Great food, very friendly and helpful staff, fantastically clean, entertainment staff particularly good
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This modern hotel has a sunny terrace and is just 500 feet from Marinas Beach and 1.9 mi from Denia. The hotel offers air-conditioned rooms, and has an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.All rooms are decorated in an avant-garde style and enjoy a balance of minimal detailing and bold coloring. Each has a satellite TV and private bathroom with a hairdryer.Breakfast is available at the Villamor. Guests can enjoy a drink in the contemporary-style bar and terrace. A supermarket, chemist and restaurants can be found 1,650 feet from the hotel.There are 2 golf courses within 9.3 mi of the Villamor. A diving center can be found 150 feet away and jet-ski hire is available 1,650 feet away. Private on-site parking is available, for an extra charge. Buses run to Denia from near the hotel.
- 2 min to the sea. perfect beach. not crowded with people even in the ”high” season
- Large room with very comfortable bed and good size, well equipped balcony! Water complementary and free snacks. We did not have breakfast but it did look good and seemed good value for money although the coffee was luke warm. Lovely pool area, very clean and well maintained.
- Excellent location, helpful & friendly staff, good breakfast choices.
- The staff were so friendly and polite. The bed was comfortable the room was spotless. A a beautiful terrace beside the bar shady in the sun and beautifully lit at night. Very quiet at night too.
- Very friendly staff, super little pool that was quiet as most guests went to the beach, which was only a couple of minutes way away.
Hotel Dénia La Sella Golf Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Denia.Hotel Dénia La Sella Golf Resort & Spa is set within La Sella Golf Course and features a swimming pool with sun loungers and palm trees. Its luxurious rooms have marble bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.Each of the Denia’s rooms has classic décor, marble bathrooms and is air conditioned. All accommodations has satellite TV and 3 telephones. Some rooms also have a balcony or terrace, offering views of the park or golf course.La Sella’s spa has saunas, Turkish baths and an outdoor hot tub. Treatments on offered include facials, massage and wraps.The hotel is located within Montgó Natural Park and is just 15 minutes’ drive from Denia and its beaches.The Brasserie Montgó restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean dishes and also has an outdoor terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink or snack at the poolside bar, lobby bar, or at the jazz bar.
- The beds were so comfortable and the whole room was decorated to a very high standard.
Very friendly and welcoming staff
Picturesque setting good food.
- All the staff were extremely pleasant and helpful,The food served at breakfast and evening dinners was excellent, Spa experience was very enjoyable
The breakfasts were superb – lots of choice and a chef to cook omelettes etc.
Our room with balcony overlooking the golf course was very comfortable. Large comfy beds and very quiet air conditioning.
The position of the hotel at the foot of Montgo is very impressive.
Excellent staff at reception and in the restaurant.
The buffet was delicious and we would highly recommend.
El Sequer Casa Rural
Offering a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, El Sequer Casa Rural is set in Oliva in the Valencia Community Region. The hotel has a children’s playground and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property, and bike hire is available.Benidorm is 25 mi from El Sequer Casa Rural, while Gandía is 5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 44 mi from El Sequer Casa Rural.
The owners and staff were extremely helpful and friendly,literally going out of their way for us.
Also the house was magnificent.
- Great staff , nothing too much trouble. Lovely accommodation
- Good location, home-from-home feeling, and friendly owners… highly recommended!
- The warmest welcome to this beautiful Spanish country house. The furnishings and surroundings just added to the this exquisite place. We aŕrived late, tired and hungry . Pablo and Rosa greeted us like family. We were just in time to join other guests for Pablo’s paella. Excellent. We loved everything about this place.
- The breakfast was very nice and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was large and the beds were comfortable. The area is tranquil and you feel very welcome.
- The owners and staff were extremely helpful and friendly,literally going out of their way for us.
Hotel Azahar’s colorful, air-conditioned rooms include free Wi-Fi and a TV. The hotel is just 1,300 feet from the center of Oliva, and a 5-minute drive from Oliva Platja Beach.The Azahar offers functional modern rooms, each with tiled floors and a private bathroom. The hotel also has a café-bar and 24-hour reception desk.The historic town of Oliva has characteristic white buildings and charming narrow streets. You can visit Santa Anna Castle, or try delicious local rice dishes and seafood in the town’s restaurants.The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Gandia, via the nearby N332 Motorway. Oliva Nova Golf Course and the Marjal de Pego-Oliva Nature Reserve are both within 4.3 mi.
- Spotlessly clean with crisp white bedding & towels. Reception staff were friendly & helpful & they understood my basic Spanish.
- Comfortable bed, Clean sheets and towels every day
Staff very helpful and pleasant. Reasonable location. Nice TV. Heating put on for cold nights.
Extra blankets provided.
- Excellent service, Friendly Staff, Central to everything
Clean,, cheap and cheerful.
Good location. Easy walking distance to the main town centre
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Playa Miramar Hotel is 650 feet from Miramar Beach, 4 miles from Gandia. It has an outdoor swimming pool, and all air conditioned rooms have a private balcony.Rooms at the Playa Miramar have a TV and telephone. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The Miramar has a restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. There is also a bar.The hotel organizes daily children’s entertainment from July 15 to September 6.Playa Miramar has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. There is easy access to the AP-7 Highway, and it is a 1-hour drive from Valencia or Alicante.
- Room had a nice balcony, though not much of a view
- Excellent value for money! I had a twin room on the 7th floor. There was a balcony with glimpses of the sea and the mountains. The room was very clean. Hand soap and shower gel were provided and this was an unexpected bonus. There was a fridge in the room and a TV, I didnt use either so I dont know if they worked or not. Wi-Fi was intermittent in the room. Breakfast was wonderful! Massive choice including hot food, fruit, pastries, ham, cheese, breads etc and the best coffee I have ever tasted!! The staff were pleasant and helpful. Very little English spoken, but this was not an issue at all. Location was good. Would certainly stay here again for a couple of nights.
- Excellent value, good location. Top floor suite with a sea view was great. 3 minute walk to the beach. Friendly staff. Close access to a lot of the popular surrounding areas.
- Miramar is shut. Empty. There is nowhere to go except the hotel and it is a good hotel but there is really nothing else to do. Shame really. It would appear to be holiday home central so there are thousands of apartments that are shut.
- Everything you needed was there, Staff were great.
One of our top picks in Pego.This small, family-run hotel is set in a stunning mountainous landscape, overlooking the sea, and just a short drive from the beach.Hotel Reig is a modern, practical and affordable hotel, ideal for a family holiday in the Costa Blanca region of southern Spain.Each of the rooms comes equipped with a TV and is ideal for enjoying an afternoon siesta.After spending the morning on the beach, you can head to the nearby 18-hole golf course in the afternoon for a relaxing round.Consult offers for 7-night stays in Hotel Reig.
- very good and bonus being fiesta, with closeby, rockero in the street plus street markets
- The hotel was basic but spotlessly clean. The owner was very helpful. Don’t expect luxury but for the price, especially in August it was really good value for money.
- Absolutely spotless. Very comfortable. Friendly helpful staff. Beautiful food. Lashings of hot water etc. Exceptional for a small hotel- deserves more stars! Recommended.
- Location was superb for attending the local fiesta
Rooms were very clean and tidy..bathroom was aswell. Would stay here again.
Only downside was there was no coffee facilities in the room.
Top Hotels In Playa Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Playa Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Playa Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Playa Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!