10 Best Hotels To Stay In Playa Pobla de Farnals Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa Pobla de Farnals Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Playa Pobla de Farnals Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa Pobla de Farnals Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa Pobla de Farnals Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Playa Pobla de Farnals Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Playa Pobla de Farnals Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Playa Pobla De Farnals Valencia Community:
Meraki Beach Hotel – Adults Only
This boutique hotel is located in front of the beach, and features sleek design and stunning views of the Mediterranean. Valencia is 6.2 mi away.Rooms at the hotel offer private terrace with sea view. Some of them feature a hot tub.The hotel’s restaurant includes a terrace with sea views and Mediterranean dishes. There is also a sushi menu. The hotel’s roof top comes with a Sky Bar, where guests can relax at the chill out area.
- For a small resort, Meraki has prime beach front location with restaurants and bars on your doorstep, and the hotel has friendly helpful staff. Room was clean and well furnished, and bed was very comfy.
It was very close to the beach.
The staff was very friendly and attentive.
The room we had was spacious.
The sky bar even when it was closed during day was awesome just to sit there and enjoy the sea view.
A supermarket was nearby.
- The location was perfect – right across from the beach ?. The rooms were spotless and had an excellent shower. Also lunch and dinner in the restaurant were terrific.
- The hotel is nice and the rooftop chill out is comfortable and plays good music. The rooms are spacious.
Amazing hotel, friendly staff and a fantastic location, all rooms came with private balcony with a view over the beach and out to sea, there is also a beautiful roof top bar!
All staff were attentive, welcoming and made a real effort to make our visit the best it could be. The staff went out of there way to make sure we were happy.
The lovely Ludo looked after us all weekend and even gave us some recommendations for awesome afternoons out.
Would recommend to friends and would love to go back!
Hotel Florazar Valencia
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located to the north of Valencia, only 1,000 feet from the coastline, the Hotel Florazar Valencia is a modern hotel with free Wi-Fi. It is ideal for exploring the sights of the city.Hotel Florazar Valencia is located outside the center of Valencia, but from here you can easily and quickly get to the city by car or via the A7 Motorway. It is also very convenient for the business and exhibition zones of Valencia.Take a dip in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool during the summer, or simply soak up the sun by lying back on one of the surrounding sun loungers.Dine in the hotel’s restaurant, or enjoy a snack in the cafeteria at the end of a long day’s sightseeing or business meetings. You can enjoy a tasty and relaxing meal without leaving the hotel. Then take a drink in the on-site bar and enjoy a chat with colleagues or fellow guests.
- Staff friendly, hotell clean, although we was in debate whether we had table cloths on the bed, lol
- If you are an adventurer and want to visit beach by foot, take the right side path (on the road bridge), there are bushes on the left side 😉
- The cleanliness and air-conditioning in the lobby after the heat of the day very welcoming.
- Location very close to the industrial estate and easy to get to
- The pool was good with free use of towels but a lack of beds. We didn’t eat in the restaurant at all.
RTL El Puig VALHOTEL
One of our top picks in El Puig.RTL El Puig VALHOTEL is located on the seafront next to El Puig Beach, 9.3 mi from Valencia. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, a free Wi-Fi zone and rooms with terraces and sea views.Featuring tiled floors and wooden furniture, each room is air conditioned and heated. They have a TV, a desk, a wardrobe and a private bathroom.The El Puig complex has a café, a 24-hour reception and a children’s playground and games room. A laundry service and on-site parking is available for a small daily charge.
beach is very close to property! enjoyed swimming in warm sea and sun in the blue sky…
and friendly barmen (men over 50, I guess) , who served perfect mohito!!!!
- Love love love this hotel chilled . Great staff service rooms . Fantastic Spanish hospitality . Thank you . Gracias x
- Room was big and clean, quite confortable. Also the bathroom was clean and with enough space. Staff was very nice.
- I had requested a sea view but unfortunately this was not the case
- Nice room with nice view. Good parkinggarage. Close to the sea.
- beach is very close to property! enjoyed swimming in warm sea and sun in the blue sky…
Hotel Borja is set in the Valencian village of Puig, 650 feet from the Monastery and 150 feet from Puig Bus Station. It offers free WiFi in rooms and a 24-hour reception.Air-conditioned rooms at the family-run Hotel Borja have a balcony, TV and work desk. They are also heated and have a private bathroom with a bath tub.The hotel is 1.6 mi from the beach. The V21 Motorway is easily accessible and Valencia is 10 minutes’ drive away. Puig Train Station is 0.6 mi away.
- As a single female traveller I felt totally safe at this property. The reception staff were very attentive and so welcoming. Lovely people. Bed was super comfy and room was spotless. Area has good supermarkets, bars, chemist etc. Public transport excellent. Such a pretty village. Loved my stay. Only problem is a dont speak Spanish but got on with the help of the hotel. Amazing price so cheap.
We liked the room, the bed was comfortable, the wi-fi worked well, a spacious balcony and the bathroom!
The cleaning service worked daily and perfectly.
The personal was very kind and helpful!
The climatisation was working perfectly and wasn’t noisy!
There was the anti mosquetos system!
We would like to return again.
The village was nice.
We can recommend to have breakfast, lunch and dinner in the restaurant La Caska (2 minutes by foot)!
- really friendly staff (just one person working there when I was staying). Cosy place, good working Internet, great location. It is a great place if you do not plan to stay much in the room though the room had everything i needed.
- Excellent value for money and allow us to have our 2 dogs in the room with us. Also have rule dogs not to be left alone in room which I think is very fair and means other guests do not get disturbed if owners not there to look after their dogs.
Cáma muy cómoda
Televisión y aire acondicionado nuevo
Hotel Casbah is set in El Puig, which is a 5-minute drive from the coast and 2.5 mi of beach. Valencia is 8.7 mi away and can be reached easily by car, train or bus.The air-conditioned rooms come with free WiFi, a flat-screen satellite TV with international channels and a safe. Each one has a private bathroom.Hotel Casbah has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour snack bar. The restaurant serves buffet breakfast, set menu lunches and á la carte dinners.You can easily reach Valencia City Center by public transport; the hotel has a bus stop 650 feet away while El Puig Train Station is 20 minutes’ walk away. Private parking is available on site and can be accessed directly from the rooms.
This is the fourth or fifth time that I stay at this hotel. I have been coming to Valencia / El Puig for a couple of years now and this hotel was my first choice and has been ever since.
The staff is very helpful and friendly, the location of the hotel is superb for visiting not only Valencia city but the beaches nearby, the town of El Puig is also lovely by itself.
The food is great, one of the few places where you can have good food no matter what time of the day is (remember Spain has this weird custom of closing restaurants during the afternoon). I recommend it all the way.
- I very much appreciated the service received by the staff at Hotel Casbah.
- Great place with welcoming staff, clean room, good parking and tasty food
- Good breakfast. Pleasant environment, peaceful town
- Excellent Restaurant, Very nice Front Desk, Comfortable Bed
- This is the fourth or fifth time that I stay at this hotel. I have been coming to Valencia / El Puig for a couple of years now and this hotel was my first choice and has been ever since.
Hotel Olympia Ronda II
Just 15 minutes from Valencia’s exhibition center, this hotel has a great buffet restaurant and inviting cafe. Surf the internet for free and enjoy the cheerful and bright interiors.In the town of Puig, the Ronda is just a short drive from the fine city of Valencia where you can visit the famous City of Arts and Sciences.Enjoy hearty lunches in the Ronda’s cafe and buffet meals in the restaurant. Keep up-to-date and email friends in the internet area where you can surf the web for free.The Ronda has function and meeting rooms available for rent. Meeting rooms have a capacity of up to 50 people.Make a day trip to Sagunto, 7.5 miles away, where you can visit the Roman amphitheater and castle.
- The convenience of the location. Easy to find off the highway
- Breakfast is highly recommended for true slavs – one of the options was sort of a chebureki 🙂 Room was super clean and bed was comfy. Staff is friendly.
Great value for money; with a car, easy to get around Valencia.
Nothing fancy but then for the price this is unbeatable. Could consider a place closer to the beach as you also need to account for car rental costs but clean and fine for a night’s sleep.
It was cheap
It was clean and was OK for one night
Overall we got what we paid for- we wanted somewhere budget for one night passing through.
Hotel situado a 18 km de Valencia llegas en solo 15 min al centro en coche, y a 5 min a la playa mas cercana,
Habitaciones Limpias ,renovadas..(entiendo que renovaran todas), Aseos limpios y espaciosos, A/C en perfecto estado y una gran oferta de Canales de Tv por cable, Cama Matrimonial super comoda, Parking a las afueras disponible. Precio calidad muy bueno.
Personal amable y eficiente…Gracias a Albina, Yu y Tamara por tener en consideración las exigencias del cliente.
Sigan Así! Un abrazo…
Hotel Olympia Ronda I
Situated in the small town of El Puig, on the edge of Valencia, this modern and practical hotel provides ideal accommodations whether you are visiting the city on business or for vacation.Kick start your day with a buffet-style breakfast in the hotels cafe, before heading into the center of Valencia, by car or public transportation.Browse the internet, and keep up to date with your email at Hotel Ronda I, using the free Wi-Fi internet connection.Return to the hotel in the evening, after a long days sightseeing and grab dinner with friends or colleagues in the buffet-style restaurant.
- the breakfast was good, the room was nice but rather small. The bathroom and shower were very nice and everything very clean, clean every day. The location is very good, right by the motorway to Valencia and also the train (the train station not very far from) that stops in central Valencia which is very convenient and takes about 30 min. We recomment this for short stay
- Nice design, spacey room, quiet. Enough parking, shopping and restaurants in the near.
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
Staff was nice and spoke English.
Breakfast is good with everything you can wish for, except vegetables. There is also a buffet dinner option on site (not great, but OK).
The location is very good if you travel by car: the hotel is half a minute away from the motorway. Private parking costs extra, but if you don’t mind a little walk, you can always find free parking on the streets.
Location was excellent, across the street is the beach with excellent restaurant / bar
The bartender was very friendly .pleasant greeting and attending to us as he saw us each time.
- Sadly the room smelt of cigarette smoke – pillows & linen smelt awful
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. La Mozaira is a 17th century Valencian farmhouse, located in the Alboraya market gardens and orchards. It has an outdoor pool, and offers pillow menus, free Wi-Fi and free parking.The hotel is a 3-minute drive from the beaches of Valencia. It is just 1.2 mi from the city center, with its impressive City of Arts and Sciences.The Mozaira restaurant features characteristic Eastern Valencian cuisine. Guests can pick their own fruit and vegetables to be cooked later in the restaurant, and the hotel has its own wine cellar. Room service is available.Laundry, ironing and dry cleaning are offered. You can hire a bicycle or car at the tour desk. The hotel has a garden sun terrace and a library.
- Lovely place to stay. Very romantic with well thought out spaces, Beautiful gardens and delicious dinner and breakfast served by lovely and attentive staff.
- Room size, cleanliness, helpfulness of staff, grounds, pool … and the meals were wonderful.
- Beautifully renovated old farmhouse. Comfortable with lush garden and swimming pool. Lovely to hang around in. Meals are great and staff and owners are friendly and welcoming.
- An escape so close to valencia and the beaches…. After exploring it was a beautiful sanctuary to come back to.
- What a charming find – if you want a blend of traditional meets boutique … every detail covered inc fab sitting areas. Great place pre ferry to Ibiza. Met up with friends here for delicious supper. Good value & fresh local ingredients made for a wonderful evening in the garden. Charming staff all round
Sweet Masia de Lacy
Set in large gardens with an outdoor swimming pools, Sweet Masia de Lacy offers a seasonal restaurant, an art gallery and a gym with a sauna.All the rooms have been individually designed and feature luxurious furnishings. Rooms have a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with a bath tub. Some rooms feature a hot tub.Sweet Masia de Lacy includes a library with 1500 books and an art gallery with more than 200 paintings. The impressive building features Egyptian pieces and antique furniture, as well as stained glass windows.You can enjoy a cocktail on the chill-out terrace or in the cozy lounge.9.3 mi from the center of Valencia, Masia de Lacy is a 5-minute drive from the A7 Motorway. The Mediterranean coast is a 10-minute drive away.
- We liked the spacious suite and sitting outside at the restaurant. Our special compliments go to Mrs. Rosadio and Mr. Raphael who served us very well and friendly at the restaurant. Thank you both!
- Great rooms, good air con, staff lovely in a great location.
- Totally calm and peaceful- an oasis! The courtyard outside our room was really pretty with seating areas and a fountain. Staff were friendly and helpful. Bed was huge and very comfortable.
- Excellent hotel. Great food, breakfast was delicious. Very helpful and friendly staff
- This is a unique hotel. We loved the charm and the old world feel. Staff were lovely
One of our top picks in Puzol.This modern and well-equipped hotel is located in the town center of Puzol, 2.5 mi from the beach. Set between the mountains and the sea, this is the ideal base for visiting the Valencian region.The air-conditioned rooms are practical and well equipped. They also include free Wi-Fi.Valencia city center is 7.5 mi away, and you can easily reach Valencia Exhibition Center and the airport from the hotel. During the Valencia Moto Grand Prix, the hotel offers free parking for motorcycles.The hotel features a 24-hour reception and private parking. It offers easy access to the AP 7 and AP 3 Motorways, and the nearest train station can be reached in 5 minutes by foot.
- We needed to go to the American School of Valencia and for that purpose, this hotel was perfect. Cleanliness and courtesy were top notch.
- Bed very comfy, staff extremely friendly and helpful. Room warm and clean.
- Excellent parking facilities and easy direct access from autoroute/
- The staff were excellent at the reception and in the restaurant. The garage parking is very secure and well spaced.
- Lots of clean towels, aircon good, wifi good. Quiet. Probably the best place to stay in Puzol.
Top Hotels In Playa Pobla De Farnals Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Playa Pobla de Farnals Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Playa Pobla de Farnals Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Playa Pobla de Farnals Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!