10 Best Hotels To Stay In Playa Fañabe Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa Fañabe Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Playa Fañabe Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa Fañabe Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa Fañabe Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Playa Fañabe Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Playa Fañabe Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Playa Fañabe Tenerife:
H10 Costa Adeje Palace
One of our top picks in Adeje.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located just 150 feet from La Enramada Beach in Tenerife, H10 Costa Adeje Palace features large outdoor pools, a hot tub and spa. The chic rooms include a furnished balcony.The hotel runs a free shuttle service to the popular resort of Playa de las Americas, 2.5 mi away. Costa Adeje Golf Course is less than 1.2 mi away. The hotel also offers golf packages and special green fees for some courses.The luxurious Despacio Spa Center has a heated indoor pool, gym and Turkish bath. Guests can also book health and beauty treatments. A full program of sport and other activities is available.H10 Costa Adeje Palace offers many dining options, including buffet and á la carte restaurants. There is a poolside bar and barbecue, as well as a piano bar.
Staff were very very good at their jobs and friendly
- Reasonable 4* but let down by a lack of responsiveness by the duty manager who despite us asking to speak to him decided that he was too busy to spare a few minutes to discuss our concerns about the hotel policy. We spoke to the the desk staff to air our issue, they referred us to the manager but then couldn’t arrange any time for him to talk to us. Very disappointed, and very doubtful we will use H10 again.
- The room was a good size and modern. The bathroom needs to be updated, probably not been refurbished in a long time. Balcony nice with good view over pool and sea.
- Staff were very friendly and informative , location was good , bus service to main beach area. Breakfast was also very nice
Good food, facilities, vibe…
Beach is different, but we liked it…
- Staff were very very good at their jobs and friendly
Hotel Jardin Tropical
One of our top picks in Adeje.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Jardin Tropical is located in Adeje’s coast, offering spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and La Gomera. It features a saltwater pool carved out of the cliff. The luxurious facilities include 12,000 m2 of gardens.Each elegant room has a balcony or terrace with outdoor furniture, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, mini-bar, and safe. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower and hairdryer. Free WiFi is available throughout.Some rooms feature exclusive services The Club, including concierge service, access to the Club Lounge, open bar and access to a private area at Las Rocas Beach Club. These rooms also offer access to the Sunset area featuring tropical shower and concierge service. A pillow menu and deluxe toiletries are also available for this kind of rooms.There is an a-la-carte and a buffet restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar and several lounges.The nearest beach is 1,300 feet from Hotel Jardin Tropical. Siam Park is a 3-minute drive from the property, and Tenerife Sur Airport is 15 minutes away by car.
- The hotel has the most fantastic breakfast you can imagine! A magnificent selection to choose from, including drinks like juices and champagne, a wonderful selection of breads, cheeses and cakes. Omelette made to your request and a lot of other warm alternatives to choose from, like bacon, pizza, sausages and vegetables. Did I mention the pancakes? Even the glutenfree alternativs is great.
- varied breakfasts, beautiful ocean view, very friendly staff
- I wouldn’t have enjoyed Tenerife as much as I did without this Hotel. It is simply fantastic, full of great services and amazing environments. The breakfast is absolutely the best I have ever found travelling, real time crepes, omelette and fried eggs, the choice of food is endless, same thing for the dinner. Very cool to have 2 pools, which one of them is salty with real water from the ocean. We also had a violinist playing across the bridge of the pool, very delighful. I will definitely come back in the future, this is an oasis of realx.
– great breakfasts, varied and tasty
– nice pool
– helpful staff
– the whole tropical style was gorgeous
– very close to the ocean
- breakfast was excellent and the staff managed ell to clear tables and keep all food types topped up, selection of food types was amazing. hotel is clean thanks to an army of people cleaning, and repainting etc. Restaurants are excellent and good value
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Sol Tenerife is located 650 feet from the beach in Tenerife’s Playa de las Américas Resort. It offers 3 outdoor pools with sun loungers, a tennis court and rooms with a furnished balcony with partial or front sea views.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Sol Tenerife feature tiled floors and cheerful colors. They are equipped with satellite TV, fridge, desk and chair. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer. There is free WiFi available in all areas of the hotel.The hotel has a kids’ club, hairdressers and supermarket on site. Sports facilities include a volleyball court and a small football pitch. There is also a massage service.The Tenerife Sol’s restaurant serves international buffet meals. There are also 2 bars, including a poolside bar.Las Américas Golf Course is 1,650 feet away from the hotel. Tenerife Sur Airport is 8.7 mi away. You can take a boat to La Gomera Island in 35 minutes.
- The location of the hotel is very good, staff are really friendly and helpful, upon arrival we received a bottle of champagne because it was our anniversary which was very nice of them.
- Very close to the main promenade, excellent views from the balcony, beach and shops are near. Cleaned every day. Food is average, could be better. The fridge is free!!!
- Great location for pubs clubs beaches and restaurants.
- Staff are fantastic. So helpful . Liked the pool area.
- Great location, it’s close to the beach, restaurants and strip so you have plenty of thing to do. The pool is great and the entertainment was much better that I expected.
Sol Arona Tenerife
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Sol Arona Tenerife lies 650 feet from the beach of Los Cristianos, in Tenerife. It features a large outdoor pool with sun loungers and rooms with balconies, most with sea views.Children can enjoy their own swimming pool and activities in a playground such as climbing and the superjumper. Meanwhile, parents can enjoy a session in the gym or simply sunbathing on the sun terrace.At the end of the day the family can come together to share a meal in the buffet restaurant before enjoying the nightly entertainment.Tenerife South Airport is less than 20 minutes´ drive from Sol Arona Tenerife.
Room and bed very massive and clean.
Hotel was quite at night time.
Perfect hotel and very massive restaurant with different sort of breakfast.
l will be going back there.
Lots of activities in the hotel.
- Very friendly staff at front office, helpful and welcoming. Spacious room, clean and really nice living room. Parking with a lot of places. Great variety at breakfast even at 10. View from balcony astonishing!
- Desperately needs air conditioning, fridges in rooms and cell phone charging points in rooms.
- Very friendly staff, the hotel was spotless everywhere and the food was first class
- Location was amazing, near the beach, lovely hotel and good breakfast…..would come back
- Room and bed very massive and clean.
Aparthotel Udalla Park
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Udalla Park is located 5 minutes’ walk from Playa de las Vistas Beach in Tenerife’s Playa de las Americas resort. It offers an outdoor pool with sun loungers. Wi-Fi is also available.The modern split-level apartments have a living room with a sofa bed and private furnished balcony. A safe and flat-screen TV can be rented. There is a private bathroom and a kitchenette with a fridge. Some units feature sea view.Udalla has a buffet restaurant serving a varied breakfast. Guests can relax with a drink in the lobby bar or on the terrace of the poolside bar. There are many shops and restaurants within a 5-minute walk.The hotel is 5 minutes’ walk from the bus station, where you can take buses to Teide, El Medano Beach and other parts of the island. Alternatively, you can hire a car from the tour desk.
We have been a few times now and love it
- Proximity to the beach and bars and restaurants. Value for money. Pool area was nice and we could always get a sunbed. We had a roof terrace upstairs and the room was well appointed.
- Pool area not overcrowded always got sun bed. Love the idea of free sanitary products in women’s toilets excellent idea. Shower area have check time excellent. Staff wonderful. Would recommend probley go again. Only thing we diddnt try was breakfast because we were up late. On not into a large breakfast. Close to all shops and bar but not to close ice and quiet at bedtimes.
Breakfast good: Fresh pastries and good selection of fruits, jams, cereals.
Swimming pool good
Rooms cleaned every day
Friendly and helpful staff
- We have been a few times now and love it
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Andrea´s is 1,150 feet from Los Cristianos Beach, in southern Tenerife, and 10 minutes’ walk from the Port. It has a sun terrace and a bar and restaurant.Rooms at Andrea’s Hotel feature tiled floors, and all have a private bathroom. There is a work desk and mini-bar, and you can hire the safe.Andrea’s restaurant specializes in pizzas. There are vending machines for drinks on-site, and guests can relax in the TV lounge. WiFi is available in all areas for an extra cost.The 24-hour front desk staff can recommend excursions, and you can hire a car or motorbike. Las Americas Golf Club is a 5-minute drive away. Reina Sofia Airport is 9.3 mi from the hotel.
- For my one night stay, waiting to get the ferry, it was great, I’m very happy with this hotel. And, I would go there again on my way home.
- Too much money for a bed for a few hours. No facilities in room unless you want a black coffee, and no facilities in the morning. An apartment with extra rooms is better value.
- We hotel is very good situated. Near the busstation and near the harbour
Excellent value for money; nice firm bed, controllable shower, quiet A/C, bright and new, loads of storage for clothes.
Great Pizzeria. Close to beach. Quiet road.
Modern room with aircon.
Not far from the front and the bus station.
Near bars and restaurants.
Iberostar Bouganville Playa
One of our top picks in Adeje.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. The Iberostar Bouganville Playa is located on the seafront promenade of San Eugenio, just 650 feet from the Playa del Bobo Beach. Rooms enjoy sea views from their private terrace.Free premium high speed WiFi is available throughout the property.The hotel features 3 outdoor pools surrounded by a sun terrace with loungers. It also includes a gym. Diving and snorkeling are popular in the area.The main restaurant at Bouganville Playa serves traditional Canarian and international cuisine. The hotel also features a pool bar.Puerto Colón Marina is located nearby where guests can enjoy boat trips and fishing excursions. The nearest golf course is 1.9 mi away. There is free limited public parking nearby.
Absolutely stunning hotel! Perfect location, staff amazing and rooms spotless
Stayed on B & B basis and so many restaurants and cafes, etc near by and cheap
Just what we need for a couples break away
15 mins away from airport
- room was lovely, food was great, sunbeds were plentiful, staff were excellent
- What an enjoyable stay we had in this hotel, staff went above and beyond with everything, champagne and cheese left in the room, buffet breakfast was amazing, and pool entertainment so enjoyable, such friendly and fun staff! Gave us a courtesy room to shower etc on the day we were leaving, which was so helpful.
Great service by staff at all parts (bar, restaurant, main reception, cleaning) who is very available and friendly.
Daily activities (waterpolo, yoga, tai-chi, darts, etc …) are welcome.
Buffet at restaurant (breakfast and dinner) offers large choice.
Nice location because close to beach, seaside promenade and bus station.
- Everything! Friendly staff, the views from balcony and poolside were amazing, cleanliness and the food all spot on 👌🏼
- Absolutely stunning hotel! Perfect location, staff amazing and rooms spotless
Hotel Zentral Center – Adults only
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Zentral Center is next to Tenerife’s Las Americas Golf Club, 1,300 feet from Playa de las Americas Beach. It has an outdoor swimming pool, a hot tub and sauna.Rooms at the Zentral Center are modern and air-conditioned. They all include a TV, safe and mini-bar. Rooms also have a private bathroom. WiFi is available for an extra charge.The Zentral Center Hotel has an elegant restaurant and a bar. There are also spacious lounge areas. The 24-hour reception has free WiFIi and offers currency exchange, and car and bicycle rental.Hotel Zentral Center is set in a quiet area of Las Americas, in southern Tenerife. Tenerife Sur Airport is around 9.3 mi away.
- The room was large and quiet, and the bed was comfortable . It had persian blinds that blocked out a lot of noise and sun. It is easy walking to the center of Las Americas and Los Christianos. There is ample parking, either paided in the Zentral center, or free across the road near the Hospiten.
- Bed was comfy and shower was excellent. Quiet and the room was very clean.
- Good staff, close to the beaches, bars and restaurants
+Great location, walking distance to several beaches (incl Playa de las Vistas, my favorite), main food/drink/shopping spots.
+Very helpful personnel; the airport transfers they organized were flawless, and their thoughtful words and gift for our honeymoon much appreciated.
+The rooftop pool makes a great final to the daytime (just an elevator distance to the rooms :))
It was comfortable and it’s well located, you can reach the beach, the restaurants, the malls within minutes and by walk…
Very clean,the staff is friendly and helpful.
The price is very good compared to other neighboring hotels..
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located 1,650 feet from Fañabe Beach in Costa Adeje, Tenerife, GF Fañabe has a large year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. The colorful rooms have air conditioning and balconies.GF Fañabe has a basketball court and mini golf. The wellness center offers massages, sauna and hot tub. Two more pools can be found on the roof terrace. There is also a separate area for naturists.There is a kids’ club and an entertainment team that organizes a range of daytime and night time activities. A pool for children is also available.The GF Fañabe’s restaurant offers a varied buffet with show cooking and regular themed dinners. The informal pool bar serves light meals and cocktails, while the hall bar offers live music. Free WiFi is also provided.
- In all the hotel was good. The food was also generally pretty good for mass catering and all inclusive. The staff were always helpful and friendly to.
Was in a good location, close to all the tourist areas incl Siam park, aqualand, jungle park etc.
Very clean and tidy
Bed was comfortable and roomy- not your typical sinking mattress and curtains had a pvc lining to block out the light.
Good playground facilities for children eg. table tennis, play area with swings, zip wire and football/basketball court. (Note-No lifeguard in the separate two children’s pools). Good option for choice of pools.
- Easy access to the beaches. In the heart of the area – would recommend
- Ok location, food, good selection. Great family hotel.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. HOVIMA Panorama is just 10 minutes’ walk from Playa del Bobo Beach and 1,000 feet from San Eugenio Marina. It has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a buffet restaurant.All studios and apartments have a ceiling fan, tiled floors and functional furniture. Some have a have a balcony with views overlooking the pool and gardens.The apartments are located in a quiet residential area just 5 minutes’ walk from Parque de San Eugenio, the town’s main shopping area. Here you will also find restaurants and a Mercadona supermarket.A bus taking you to Playa de las Américas and Los Cristianos Ferry Terminal stops less than 1,000 feet away.Staff at HOVIMA Panorama are happy to give you more information about nearby beaches, and can also help with car rental. Siam Park and Aqualand are both within 20 minutes’ drive of the HOVIMA.
Rooms basic , but only in them for shower and sleep anyways
Breakfast was good , plenty of choice
Staff were very helpful
Location is Amazin just down from San eugenio shopping centre.
- Stayed there lots & always have a brilliant time!@
- Nice Hotel – not to big. Great location near promenade and harbour. Spacious apartment/room had all we needed. Liked pool area. Meals offered a very good selection and quality from a small buffet . Quiet – (but resort was quiet in April).
- Food not bad. Location okay. Pool cool but not cold.
- staff very nice and helpful. Everywhere nice and clean. Plenty of sun beds and space round pool.
- Rooms basic , but only in them for shower and sleep anyways
Top Hotels In Playa Fañabe Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Playa Fañabe Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Playa Fañabe Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Playa Fañabe Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!