10 Best Hotels To Stay In Playa del Ingles Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa del Ingles Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Playa del Ingles Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa del Ingles Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa del Ingles Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Playa del Ingles Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Playa del Ingles Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Playa Del Ingles Gran Canaria:
Seaside Sandy Beach
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This Arabian-style hotel provides free Wi-Fi, tennis courts and an outdoor swimming pool with jets, surrounded by subtropical gardens. Playa del Inglés Beach is just over a quarter mile away.Seaside Sandy Beach’s spacious, air-conditioned rooms include satellite TV and a furnished balcony. Hairdryers and bathrobes are available upon request.Guests can enjoy wonderful ocean views from the outdoor gym. There is also a hammam, a sauna and massage services. A private terrace with a hot tub is also available for rent.Sandy Beach has an air-conditioned buffet restaurant and meals can also be served on the beautiful terrace. There is also a poolside snack bar and an on-site bakery. Coffee and cake are served in the afternoon.The hotel is in central Playa del Inglés, within a 10-minute walk of popular Yumbo Shopping Center. Maspalomas Golf Course is just under a mile away.
The staff from Check all the way including waiting staff was excellent. The food was good, swming poll and the towel supply service was good.
The rooms were confortable but would have been excellect if it includeed water, coffee and tea making facilities. We enjoyed our stay and would go back
This is not the first time when we stayed at your hotel (3 times only
Earlier we preferred Radisson Blue, a very good network.
However we are sure that there is no better hotel at Gran Canaria than
Seaside Sandy Beach!
The main thing is that your hotel has its soul! It’s a pleasure to stay
here in any season. Attentive, professional staff, high German
quality in everything. Each time I feel like in family, with its
love and delicious food.
Our special thanks for splendid woman – manager Ursula. She
is perfect in everything! Thanks to Ursula for her kind smile,
ability to listen and settle any problem at the restaurant. Ms
Ursula earns encouragement.
We are planning our next visit to your place.
- Superb staff who genuinely care about their guests, lovely location with sea view from our balcony, very clean, good choice of food every day. All inclusive good value for money. Fresh grilled fish or meat for lunch and dinner with good choice from carvery or prepared dishes every day. Guest singer Javier Brichis by the pool on a Friday a highlight.
- It was a very friendly atmosphere and we felt very welcome. Great access to the restaurant and pool!
- Food delicious, staff efficient, charming and delightful. Accommodation very comfortable. Pool and gardens lovely, clean and well maintained. Location very convenient for beach and nightlife.
- The staff from Check all the way including waiting staff was excellent. The food was good, swming poll and the towel supply service was good.
Sentido Gran Canaria Princess Hotels & Resorts- Adults Only
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring heated pools, a gym, restaurant, bar and free WiFi, Sentido Gran Canaria Princess – Adults Only is located 2,450 feet from Playa del Ingles Beach in Gran Canaria.Each air-conditioned room at the hotel offers a furnished balcony, 32″ flat-screen TV, and bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Tea and coffee facilities, mini-bar, a pillow menu, a safe and room service are available upon request and carry a surcharge.The hotel’s restaurant offers thematic dinners as well as show cooking. A full programne of day and night entertainment is also provided, including live music and shows. There are table tennis facilities on the hotel’s terrace.You will find a wellness area including sauna, hot tub and Balinese beds at the property. Guests can relax at the chill out terraces and the pool bar.Sentido Gran Canaria Princess – Adults Only is 21 mi from Gran Canaria Airport. Free private parking is available on site, subject to availability.
- We spent two nights with you celebrating our 59th wedding anniversary. We especially liked your staff. They were totally helpful and friendly. We feel you must be very good employers to have them maintain such a high standard .We were also impressed when members of staff who served us in the evening meals met us at breakfast and said hello. Simple things mean so much.
- Excellent in all respects of comfort and cleanliness. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- The room – plenty of drawers snd sardrobe space. Tez & coffe making faciljties. Safe. Good size room.
Everything else. Loved it. Exceptionally clean. Food was incredible.
Cleaning staff were super friendly
- We booked this place for our honeymoon and it was the best choice! The staff is super friendly, they prepared for us a romantic welcoming with fruits and sparkling wine, rooms are spacious, with beautiful view, very clean and comfy. The dinners and breakfast buffets were amazing too, a huge variety and everything delicious. My wife loved the live music after dinner and we also enjoyed the wellness time. Highly recommended!!
Vital Suites Residencia, Salud & Spa
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles.This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Vital Suites Residencia, Salud & Spa offers luxury accommodations next to Maspalomas Golf Course, in southern Gran Canaria. The complex has 2 outdoor pools, gardens and a free spa session per person per stay.Each spacious room features a private balcony or terrace with views over the golf course, Maspalomas Dunes or the pool. They come with air conditioning, 2 satellite TVs, free WiFi, safe for hire, and mini-bar. The spacious junior suites include a separate seating area and kitchenette. The bathroom has a bath or shower, bathrobe, hairdryer, and beach towels.The Vital Suites features a Roman-style spa, with a sauna, thermal pools, and steam bath. Massage and beauty treatments are available, and there is a gym. The property also offers medical services and rehabilitation treatments, and a personal trainer can be requested.The complex offers a restaurant and a poolside bar.
- The bed was so comfortable after a day of travelling. The staff were friendly and helpful. Watching the setting sun on the poolside balcony was just amazing. Would really like to stay again.
- Comfy bed, nice pool, not crowded. Small hotel, everything very close to room.
Comfy bed and lovely balcony. Good size compared to other resorts we have stayed in.
Plenty of street parking around the resort.
Pools were lovely (hot and cold) there was also a smaller shaded pool suitable for little ones.
Plenty of sun loungers.
The resort was quite and initmate. Not over loaded with tourists; easily able to relax.
Food was average – you get what you pay for. Breakfast was the best meal but again average.
The spa has potential and had some nice features including a plunge pool and steam room. However again looked very tired and needs a DEEP clean to remove the cockroach infestation.
Pool table and table tennis was a nice touch.
the most relaxing holiday ihave, had in years the hotel is spotless(inside&out) the view over the maspalomas golf course is spectacular fairly close to lots of bars&restaraunts the yumbo centre is 6min walk for me and I have walking difficulties
all in all it was afab holiday I would recommend vital suites unreservedly
- Small boutique hotel, very nice staff, spacious and clean rooms with great views. Relaxing Spa Centre.
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. These quiet, Mediterranean-style duplex bungalows are located just 350 feet from the seafront promenade of Playa del Inglés in Gran Canaria. Playamar Bungalows includes outdoor pools for adults and children.The bungalows feature a kitchen and a living room with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV downstairs. A furnished balcony leads off the bedroom upstairs.There are various restaurants and bars just 650 feet from the bungalows, and Yumbo Shopping Center is 2,300 feet away. The lively area of Meloneras is approximately 1.9 mi away. The Gran Karting Club is 8.1 mi away, while Palmitos Park Zoo and Gardens is 8.7 mi from Playamar Bungalows.
- Friendly staff, good & friendly cleaner, air con in bedroom & living area, good sized fridge-freezer, pool towels, great location, a use of shopping trolley to help carry the drinking water bottles & shopping if you are self catering.
A great location with just a short walk to the beach, shops and restaurants. Although this short walk does include quiet a few steps.
Very clean bungalows, pool and gardens. Towels are provided for the sunlougers. The complex is completely private from the road and has a very secure gate. Free WiFi.
- Gated manicured grounds, heated pool, comfy sunbeds. Good kitchen equip. Walk in shower, always hot water, fresh towels, linen, comfy beds. Built-in blackout blinds. Fab location. ALL above & beyond.
The room was tired with a broken blind which would not open making the room dark. It was a cold, bleak apartment. One socket in the kitchen (over the sink) which had to serve kettle toaster and coffee maker
The sofa was extremely uncomfortable.
- The location was central; the cleaning staff very good; I would request a pool side room next time instead of the back. It was quiet throughout. It was convenient to the beach; to shopping and groceries.
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Beverley Park is 1,000 feet from Gran Canaria’s Las Burras Beach. This modern hotel has a tennis court and 3 outdoor pools, one heated in winter.Each room at Beverly Park has a balcony and comes with satellite TV. Air conditioning is provided from late June to late September. The property has direct access to the beach.Activities include table tennis and a mini golf course. Children can enjoy the kids club and play area. A sauna and a massage service are also available on request.Beverly Park’s restaurant serves varied buffet meals. There is also a poolside bar, open during the day, as well as a minimarket and a pub.The center of Playa del Inglés is within a 15-minute walk, and there is a shopping center 1,650 feet away. The lively resort of Maspalomas is 3.1 mi from the hotel.
- Location of the hotel is right next to the road so choose the seaview room to avoid hearing the car noises. On the other hand it is quite close to the beach – 3mins by walk. The hotel itself is not very modern – I would say built in late 80s-90s style. They are serving very good food and have nice pools.
Breakfasts very good with excellent choice and times.
Lifts are fast
- The buffet was excellent, great variety and quality. The pools and the garden are very well serviced, everything orderly and clean. The location also perfect.
- the breakfast had much more variety than I expected, the room was very clean and the maid service were very good.
- The chefs especially Gianni!! Waiters and bar staff cleaning and animation teams were great
Hotel THe Anamar Suites
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located 1,650 feet from Playa del Inglés Beach, Hotel THe Anamar Suites offers an all year round swimming pool heated during the winter. All apartments feature a balcony.All the apartments at Hotel THe Anamar Suites have sea views and include a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a sofa. The suites offer access to a hot tub.The complex includes a restaurant buffet, a solarium and a pool bar where guests can relax and enjoy a drink. Yumbo and Sandia shopping centers are 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel.Gran Canaria’s capital, Las Palmas, is approximately 45 minutes away by car while the airport is 20 minutes away. Maspalomas Golf Course is 3 minutes away by car.
- Very nice hotel great location and facilities lovely pool area but beware we had to upgrade as standard rooms don’t have air con even though hotel is 4 star
Policy of changing pool towels
The staff were very nice and helpful
Checkout could be a bit later
- Our room was perfect size for our group of 3, staff were so friendly and helpful and we were in close proximity to the yumbo centre. Also it was our friend’s birthday and staff reserved us a table at breakfast and presented her with a huge birthday cake! The cake was so nice, I was gutted we couldn’t take it on the plane with us to finish it! 😂 Thank you so much for a wonderful few days 😊
- Great property in middle of some work being carried out with every little inconvenience.
- Nice staff and handy location. 5 mins walk to the beach.
Labranda Marieta – Adults only
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Just 650 feet from the beach, in Playa del Ingles, Hotel Marieta – Adults Only offers a heated outdoor swimming pool and a buffet restaurant. It has free WiFi and an on-site gym.Featuring modern décor, each bright room includes a flat-screen satellite TV, desk and private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.This adults-only hotel has a roof-top chill-out terrace with panoramic views, as well as a poolside bar. The international buffet restaurant is open all day.Maspalomas Dunes are 0.6 mi from the property. You can find a range of shops, bars, restaurants within a 5-minute walk of Hotel Marieta – Adults Only.
- The variety of food. The staffs were very friendly and the location
Everything about this hotel was fabulous.
The decor was very modern and clean looking.
The rooftop chillout area was amazing.
The food was amazing, such a lot of choice.
Staff all very helpful and friendly and lastly a great modern fully equipped gym.
Loved every minute and cant wait to go back.
- I liked cleaning service, food in the restaurant, design of the building.
- Everything, its my favourite kind of my second home there
- Staff were super friendly and accommodating, breakfast was great, the bed was big and comfortable, the gym was perfectly quiet, and the hotel looks lovely.
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set in lush tropical gardens, Parque Tropical is 250 feet from the beach. It has a large outdoor pool, and the spacious rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV and a balcony or terrace.The hotel has large gardens and a sun terrace with loungers. Sports and games include table tennis, billiards, tennis courts and minigolf. Varied seasonal entertainment is also offered.Parque Tropical offers a massage service. There is also a free WiFi hotspot, a TV room and a children’s play area. An entertainment program is available, including night shows.The main restaurant offers a range of international and Canarian dishes. A poolside bar serves ice cream, cocktails and milkshakes. You can also experience show cooking, as well as a natural juice bar.The large, popular Playa del Inglés Beach is just 1,950 feet away. A wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants can be found within 5 minutes’ walk. A bus stop is located outside the hotel.
- Very professional and friendly employees. Very good location. Very beautiful Garden
- The food, the place, the atmosphere, the pool, nice friendly staff, cleaning room every day.
- It is a really charming hotel, it’s absolutely beautiful and located in a great area indeed. Staff was very friendly and helpful. There were various types of entertainment for guests through the day and evening. As far as hotels go, this is a shout!
- The Hotel is location very near a variety of places to eat and drink. The long beach is very nearby. The pool is in a garden with large varieties of trees and plants. Breakfast is excellent.
- It was an amazing stay with amazing staff who was ready to help on any our requirements. Food was delicious and every day there was something new to choose from. Restaurant staff was super helpful I was really impressed! Room was cleaned every day between 11:00-15:00 . Also there was an access to the beach and promenade. Pool side was amazingly beautiful (p.s you need to reserve your place by the pool by putting your towel on the sun bed as all of the sunny places will be taken after 9:30am )and entertainment staff Dogvile and Peter did their best to keep everyone happy. The only thing what confused us was the fact that during the breakfast you can have any drinks free of charge but you have to pay for the water,tea,coffe etc. during your dinner time. Luckily prices wasn’t so high so it was not a problem, but it would be nice idea to inform guest about that. Overall it was superb hotel with amazing staff, super clean rooms , tasty food and good entertainment program.
Hotel Nayra – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles – and a guest favorite.
Hotel Nayra- Adults Only is located in Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria. This property features an outdoor pool and a sun terrace.The hotel offers a 24-hour reception, and there is also a bar and buffet restaurant on site.Bed linen and towels are provided.Yumbo Centrum Shopping Center is 50 feet away. Playa del Ingles Beach is a 15-minute walk from the property and Maspalomas Golf Resort is 1.9 mi away.
- The room is really nice and the terrace with back door entrance is a great idea. Good location-near Yumbo center. 14 min walking to the beach
Staff helpful, happy, friendly and professional
Breakfasts, fresh quality food in abundance and coooked within minutes
Room, immaculate and comfortable
Pool clean, quiet and lovely
- Cannot fault anything – helpful smiley staff ,lots of choice at breakfast (the breakfast hostess Helen ? i think ? was lovely) – tea and coffee when you wanted it from the breakfast room – Plenty of sunbeds at both pools – clean towels when you needed them plus towels in your rooms
- Everything,about this hotel is great .A beautiful tranquil hotel .Small peaceful perfect ,modern with amazing staff.
- Sheldon the hotel looks and feels better in real life than in booking site photos. Nayra was a positive exception to that. Excellent value for money.
MUR Neptuno Gran Canaria – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Neptuno is an adults-only hotel, next to the Yumbo Shopping Center, Playa del Inglés. It features an outdoor pool, spa and free shuttle bus to the beach, half a mile away.All air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a furnished balcony. The private bathroom has a hairdryer.The hotel spa includes a sauna, Turkish bath and gym. The Neptuno’s swimming pool is heated from October until April and live music can be enjoyed in the bar several times a week.There is a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. Maspalomas Golf course is 2 miles away. You can rent a car and there is free on-site parking.
- Checked in at 6 to find couple in room no sorry from staff waited an hour got other room right next to bar and kitchen noisy all night
Excellent location, staff very helpful and friendly.
Well looked after, all the communal areas very well kept.
The pool area very nice.
I liked the locality, the cafe, the common parts, etc.
We enjoyed having a balcony so that we could sit outside and smoke.
- The hotel overall was very clean and most of the staff were friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the pool area and the slide was a fun addition to have. Rooms were adequate and decent value for money.
- Good food except there were some items that we reported were off.
Top Hotels In Playa Del Ingles Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Playa del Ingles Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Playa del Ingles Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Playa del Ingles Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!