10 Best Hotels To Stay In Playa de Tasarte Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa de Tasarte Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Playa de Tasarte Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa de Tasarte Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa de Tasarte Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Playa de Tasarte Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Playa de Tasarte Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Playa De Tasarte Gran Canaria:
One of our top picks in Playa del Cura.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring direct access to Playa del Cura Beach by elevator, Riviera Vista offers a rooftop terrace with a swimming pool and impressive views of the Atlantic Ocean. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.Each air-conditioned, spacious room at this property has a private balcony or terrace with outdoor furniture, and a seating area with a sofa bed. There is a fridge, coffee machine, safe (with a surcharge) and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom includes a shower and hairdryer.There are also junior suites available with a separate bedroom, as well as a fridge, coffee machine, and microwave.Riviera Vista has a restaurant where buffet breakfast is served, dinner can be served on buffet or a la carte.Other facilites available in Riviera Vista are 24-hour reception, and pool bar. Anfi Tauro Golf Resort is a 5-minute drive from the property.Maspalomas is 11 mi from the property and Gran Canaria Airport is 30 mi away.
- Clean, great view, spatious room and great value for money. Beach was quiet and clean. Not alot of food options within walking distance but a rental car, taxis or use of public transportation opens you up to some great places.
- Overall we had a great experience at the hotel. We throughly enjoyed our time. The staff were very friendly, polite and professional. The views from the hotel were breath taking. The outdoor pool area was beautiful. There were plenty of restaurants around and a small supermarket that’s was just a short walk away from the hotel.
- The balcony and the view from there was so amazing to the ocean. We spent all evening there! The hotel is also really nice and clean. Good location, many shops and restaurant nearby. I would give even 4stars!
- The hotel was super nice, the services were very good also. The views, the room
- Friendly staff, great and always freshly made breakfast, easy access to the nearest beach Playa del Cura and perfect swimming pool and sunbathing area for chilling. The hotel is located close to two beaches (Taurito & Playa del Cura), Amadores is also only 5-7 minutes away by car and Maspalomas is just 25-30 minutes, as well. Perfect location, if you want to discover the area.
Paradise Lago Taurito
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Paradise Lago Taurito is just 150 feet from Taurito Beach in Gran Canaria. The hotel includes an outdoor pool and children’s mini-club.All air-conditioned rooms have a private balcony or terrace with side views of the Atlantic Ocean. They also have a private bathroom, satellite TV and safe.Set in large gardens, the Lago Oasis Water Park includes free water slides, hot tubs and foam jets. There are also tennis, squash, and paddle courts, subject to an extra charge.The hotel restaurant offers a range of Spanish and international dishes with show cooking and pizza. There is also a pool bar and an evening bar.The Paradise Lago Taurito is 2.5 mi from the town of Mogán. There is easy access to the GC500 Main Road, and on-site parking is offered for an additional charge.
- This was a great hotel. It was a family holiday, our 6 and 8 year old boys had a great time. Water park is good, the food was good, always something different each day. They loved the animation team too.
- Very good food with such a varied menu. Excellent location Friendly staff
- Actually we were moved from Lago to Valle Taurito Hotel. Valle is 4* but I do not see difference. As we spent a lot of time on trips, we do not miss kids playground (not existent) but enjoyed smaller audience.
- great hotel very comfy quiet area lovely for a quiet break or a family holiday
- Beds were comfy, room spacious, staff brilliant especially the barman. Kids thoroughly enjoyed it. Although not all the waterpark was open this did not impact our enjoyment. There was work going on in the hotel and waterpark but again noise was not a problem. I have to say that the kids had a great time which allowed us parents to totally relax. Hotel is great, food at restaurant was the same as any all inclusive, repetitive but always something to eat.
Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Gran Canaria Mogan
One of our top picks in Puerto de Mogán.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This property is 10 minutes far from the beach. Featuring an on-site fitness center and a spa, Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Mogan, Gran Canaria is located in Puerto de Mogan. This resort offers 2 swimming pools with a hot tub, as well as 1 pool for children.All spacious, air-conditioned rooms and suites at Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Gran Canaria Mogan have modern décor and large balconies or terraces. There is a seating area with satellite TV, free WiFi and a bathroom with a bathrobe and slippers.The spa features an indoor pool with water jets, a hot tub, sauna and a Turkish bath. Massages and a range of beauty treatments are also available.The main restaurant Larder offers themed buffet dinners and pre-show dining, while the à-la-carte Filini restaurant serves Italian cuisine. Guests can also enjoy a drink and snacks from the Pool Bar II Taglio, as well as from the Pool Lounge.Other facilities at the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Mogan, Gran Canaria include a rock climbing tower, a tennis and volleyball court, and a running track.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkeling, diving and cycling. Maspalomas is 11 mi from Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Mogan, Gran Canaria, while Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 24 mi from Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Mogan, Gran Canaria.
- Cloud like bed, spotless room, fab amenities! Stayed for 1 night & didn’t want to leave. Never have I slept in such a comfortable bed. The toiletries selection was lovely & fluffy robes to relax in. Pools are great and never feel crowded. I will defo stay again.
- Bed was ultra comfortable! Animation team was fantastic and my daughter loved the kids club. Great spa experience, I recommend the Jet Lag treatment. Excellent service from staff all around! Loved the location too!
- The room was excellent, light and spacious with all mode cons, a feel of luxury.
Lovely room overlooking small pool BUT HATED THE MOUNTAIN VIEW WHEREVER WE LOOKED
Liked the balcony and restaurant. comfy bed, and nice bathroom. Staff were kind and polite
Management were very helpful when I had my accident
- Food was amazing, bed was the comfiest I’ve slept in, room was spacious and dining room decor was fabulous.
Cala Blanca By Diamond Resorts
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Offering fantastic ocean views, Cala Blanca is set in a quiet area near the black sand of Taurito Beach, in Gran Canaria’s Mogán resort. It has an outdoor swimming pool, a restaurant and a tennis court.The area around the complex has mountains with tropical plants and flowers. The port of Mogán is about 3.1 mi away.The Cala Blanca apartments are all bright and comfortable. They have a large terrace, a living area with a TV, and a kitchen with an oven and fridge.Guests have access to a fitness center, a whirpool and sauna for a surcharge. There is a 24-hour reception, a pool table and a library, as well as a mini market. Free WiFi is available throughout the resort.Cala Blanca also features a Wii tent and an aromatic and medicinal herb garden.Maspalomas beach and Little Venice are less than 30 minutes’ drive from Cala Blanca.Please note that the hotel is in a mountainous area, and therefore has steps to all apartments and public areas. The hotel is not recommended for guests with walking disabilities and is not accessible by wheelchair.
- Everything..Apartments need doing up a bit dated. Restaurant n the staff there are excellent.
- The two bedroom property perfect for our family with comfortable and clean facilities. Daily evening entertainment at excellent Mistral restaurant and activities during day for young and old. All staff from reception, restaurant, drivers and cleaning team were outstanding in their customer service.
Its a quet resort on the Mogan hillside with a beautiful view of the Mogan bay
The two bed apartments are very nice
- Clean, nice view.Good feeling in this accomodation. Close to the Puerto de Mogan – the best city of Gran Canaria.
- Really good Restaurant on site – food was very good – comparable to other nearby restaurants and very friendly and efficient staff all round
Mogan Princess Hotels & Resorts and Beach Club
One of our top picks in Taurito.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Set in Taurito and featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools, Hotel Mogan Princess and Beach Club is located 2.5 mi from Puerto de Mogan. This hotel offers a restaurant and 3 bars.The property includes a beach club with a chill-out terrace in Taurito Beach, 2,650 feet away, and a free shuttle from the hotel to the beach during the day. There is a panoramic pool for adults and a childrenâs pool.All air-conditioned rooms at this hotel feature a terrace or balcony with sea views and satellite TV with international channels. A fridge is available in all rooms. The private bathroom includes a bath, shower, and hairdryer.The hotel has evening entertainment and a nightclub. There is also a 24-hour desk and concierge service. A snack bar and minimarket are available on site.WiFi is available in the lobby and the internet-corner for a surcharge.Gran Canaria Airport is located a 30-minute drive from Mogan Princess and Beach Club.
- Facilities, were good, sunset bar was lovely, views were gorgeous. There’s lots to do around Taurito, would defiantly recommend the watersports. The hotel also has an all inclusive bar/ Cafe on the beach, Rooms were very basic but very clean. Lots of choice in the restaurant.
- All staff are very friendly, cleaners are very good. At restaurant a lot of food to choose, nice swimming pools. And the most important, BAR! You can take to drink what you want 🙂
- The reception staff were very helpful, attentive and couldn’t be more helpful.
The food and drink were excellent, the bar staff also very good, were very polite.
The views are excellent, the beach bar brilliant with food and drinks available most of the day.
Mogan is a lovely area and Porta Mogan is very nice with the market on Tuesday.
– value for money
– great views
– great pool area
One of our top picks in Puerto Rico.This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Rico, on Gran Canaria’s south coast, the Riosol apartments and rooms come with a furnished balcony and sea views. It has 1 swimming pool, a sports court and a gym.Apartments at the Riosol Puerto Rico have 1 or 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a spacious seating area with satellite TV. Kitchens come with a ceramic hob, microwave and toaster.The Riosol Hotel restaurant serves an international buffet for breakfast and dinner, where gluten-free menus are available on prior request. The hotel also contains its own supermarket, which is open 12 hours a day. Free WiFi is available in reception.The hotel has a games room with a pool table and video games. There is also a play area and a kids’ club for children. Other facilities available include a children’s pool and a sun terrace with sun loungers.Amadores Beach is a 20 minute walk just downhill from Hotel Riosol, there you can enjoy scuba diving, windsurfing and boat trips with a chance of seeing dolphins.
- Very comfy bed, food at the hotel was delicious and the site was very clean. Perfectly located and the staff were polite and helpful.
- The food and entertainment were really good. There is a large number of staff as well and the service provided is really good. The amenity area is very pleasant with a big swimming pool and sun beds.
The all inclusive option was great. Not the usual queue up style. Lunch was ordered from a menu and the food was great
Dinner was nice too with medium
Rare steaks on the menu
Drinks were plentiful too
Pool area was nice apart from
The usual reserve a sunbed people who had to have the same spot everyday!
- The cleaner was lovely and the staff and management we very friendly
- When we arrived we had been given a room at the bottom of the hotel and my partner had issues with walking that far as the lifts are not working. Staff could not have been more accommodating ensuring we got a room close as possible to the pool and restaurant. I didn’t get the male receptionists name but he was absolutely fantastic.
Servatur Casablanca – Only Adults
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Set overlooking the sea, the adults-only Servatur Casablanca is ideal accommodations for spending a relaxing break in the sun on the island of Gran Canaria.Lie back and soak up the sun on one of the loungers or hammocks surrounding the complex’s swimming pool. There is also a spa center and fitness suite onsite, where you can enjoy a range of treatments or a relaxing massage.Casablanca has a restaurant where you can have a buffet lunch, or a more formal sit-down meal in the evening. After dining, you can sit back with a drink in the poolside bar.The rooms in the Servatur Casablanca boast balconies or terraces with views of Puerto Rico and the sea. They have air conditioning and a kitchenette.
- The whole experience of having people around but nobody pushing themselves forward. Felt safe and supported
- great staff,(Miriam) lovely location and pleasant food, i would be rec commend this to my family and friends, prices are cheep and good value
I very great hotel with great staff and great meals.
It’s is truely a fantastic hotel. They just attend to all your needs.
- breakfast fab.staff lovely room top class.view amzing all in all great hotel
- This is our second time in this hotel and still gave us Excellent Service. I love the privacy itself and safety of the place. Got spoiled by jacuzzi in our own big balcony plus aircon during sleeping time. Very relaxing room and good breakfast. Amazing that the housekeeper cleaned our room and changed our towels without requesting it. Friendly and smiley staff. A luxury hotel for affordable price. Highly recommended to stay here.
Gloria Palace Royal Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Puerto Rico – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located 650 feet from Amadores Beach, on the Costa de Mogan, the Gloria Palace Royal features an infinity pool with sea views. Built from natural stone, the hotel has spacious rooms with a private balcony.The popular resort of Puerto Rico is 15 minutes away by foot, with many shops, bars and restaurants. Gran Canaria Airport is a 40tgminute drive from the hotel.The modern, air-conditioned rooms have sea views from the furnished balcony. They feature satellite TV, a bathrobe and slippers. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, which is available throughout the property.The Gloria Palace Royal’s spa has an indoor pool, a hot tub and a gym. There is also a ping-pong table.
Staff at the hotel were warm and friendly and were always on hand ready to help.
The entertainments manager worked really hard to try and make people join in, which
when the hotel is not full isn’t easy.
- I like everything else about hotel food was lovely
- Most of it . Beautiful location, wonderful friendly staff.
- Everything about the hotel was amazing, could not fault it 😎
- Amazing hotel. Absolutely loved it and have booked to return twice next year already. The rooms are excellent and the service is outstanding. Thankyou for a wonderful stay.
- Staff at the hotel were warm and friendly and were always on hand ready to help.
Labranda Riviera Marina
Hotel Riviera Marina has direct access to Playa del Cura Beach, in southern Gran Canaria. This modern hotel offers 2 whirlpools and a children’s pool.Each air-conditioned room at the Riviera Marina Hotel has a private balcony, with views of the sea, swimming pool or hotel entrance. Rooms feature stylish contemporary décor.The Riviera Marina’s restaurant serves international and regional dishes. Snacks are available and the hotel’s lounge bar offers evening entertainment. WiFi is available throughout the hotel at an additional cost.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about the region. Anfi Tauro Golf Course is only 2,650 feet away, while the fishing port of Puerto Rico is within a 10-minute drive. Regular bus services stop near the hotel.
- Our bedroom was spacious and provided very nice views, and was very clean. It was very easy to find, and we were able to park nearby for free. Food was provided at all times of the day. The 2 pools made it feel not too busy for our times lounging near water.
- Plenty of sun loungers without the stampede for them. Hotel had a nice feel about it. Room was spacious with an interesting layout. View from room across the small bay was lovely.
Value of money!
Beautiful places to visit only 10 minutes away!
Views amazing from room. Room and hotel very clean. Food good for all inclusive. No reserving of sun loungers adhered to by hotel. Could always find spare ones on the way to breakfast. Although no where to walk to around hotel, buses to everywhere on the island a few minutes from hotel and very cheap.
Recommend Lago Oasis water park, Taurito as only about 10 mins away on bus and our kids aged 11-14 loved it. Also lots of play for younger. Much cheaper and nearer than the main one on Gran Canaria.
The rooms was very quiet and with good comfort.
Staff was very polite – allways gretting us.
I recomend this hotel for a quiet and relaxing vaccation.
We had all inclusive and the food was excelent. Good variety.
La Aldea Suites
Offering suites which combine rustic and modern design, La Aldea Suites is located in San Nicolás, in western Gran Canaria. It features a terrace with a winter heated outdoor pool and hot tub.The rooms at La Aldea have stone walls, tiled floors, air conditioning, and stylish décor. They each have a private balcony, mini fridge, seating area and bathroom, and they come with satellite TV.The hotel’s bar offers snacks and drinks. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Staff at the Aldea’s reception can provide information about what to see and do in Gran Canaria. You can also use the hotel’s bicycles for free. Guided hiking excursions can be arranged upon request.Tamadaba Nature Reserve is a 12-minute drive from the hotel. You can drive to the seaside in 10 minutes.
- Nice room with balcony over the hills and greenhouses (lots of them in the town). Good breakfast and coffee with good choice. Pool area is nice (though cold). Staff friendly though mostly v. little English language. Fridge in room. Comfortable bed.
The location was exactly what we wanted, away from the main tourist resorts but within a short walk to the town centre bars restaurants and supermarket. Although all facilities in town were small they were useful and the local people very friendly and welcoming.
We had a car for our holiday and found La Aldea an excellent base to explore the island.
The breakfast at La Aldea Suites was very good, plenty of variety. The rooms were clean and serviced every day. We had a great time.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Many thanks for the warm welcome and the flexibility with the booking. Very good breakfast with a great selection.
- Hotel was very well maintained, breakfast was varied and delicious.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful and full of advice about the locality. You can travel to and from the hotel on public bus along a fabulous switchback road from Mogan. Breakfast was good and plentiful. It had a swimming pool which I love, but it was not heated and neither was the hot tub. We had a nice sunny balcony and the cost of bed and breakfast was good.
Top Hotels In Playa De Tasarte Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Playa de Tasarte Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Playa de Tasarte Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Playa de Tasarte Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!