10 Best Hotels To Stay In Playa de Aro Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa de Aro Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Playa de Aro Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa de Aro Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa de Aro Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Playa de Aro Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Playa de Aro Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Playa De Aro Catalonia:
Ilunion Caleta Park
One of our top picks in Sant Feliu de Guixols.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Ilunion Caleta Park is located in Sant Pol Beach, on the beautiful Costa Brava. This modern hotel offers a free WiFi zone, seasonal outdoor pool and terrace with wonderful sea views.Rooms at Ilunion Caleta Park are spacious and air conditioned, with smart wooden floors and a bright décor. Each room has a furnished balcony, satellite TV and a mini-bar.A daily breakfast buffet is served at Ilunion Caleta Park. The hotel has a Mediterranean restaurant and a beachfront bar. There are also various restaurants and bars within a 10-minute walk.This hotel is entirely accessible. Rooms adapted for people with visual or hearing impairment, as well as wheelchair adapted rooms are available on request.Located on the seafront between S’Agaró and Sant Feliu, Ilunion Caleta Park is just 1.9 mi from the lively resort of Platja d’Aro. Costa Brava Golf Course is a 15-minute drive away, while Girona is within a 40-minute drive.
- Staff is friendly. It is very close to the beach. The food is very good. Available parking for 9 Euros per day.
- The staff were kind, welcoming. Room was clean, quiet, well-kept; Had a spacious balcony with view on beautiful pines and the sea beyond. Bed is large and comfortable. Very affordable for a beachfront location. Cleaning in morning is a bit noisy for those who sleep past 8. An electric water kettle in room would be really nice.
- In general the hotel was clean and was good value. It is well situated overlooking the beach. Staff were helpful but not very knowledgeable. There was a musty smell in our room which the housekeeper was unable to deal with and we weren’t offered an alternative room. There are no tours available from this location after August and that was disappointing. The area has nice restaurants and a good beach.
- Excellent location, next to the beach and 20min walk to the center of Sant Feliu. The room was spacious and clean. The breakfast was very good with a lot of variety.
- Location was great for the best beach on Costa Brava, literally 1 minute walk.
Hotel Spa Pinar del Mar
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This modern, elegant hotel is located 1,000 feet from the beach in Platja d’Aro. It offers free internet in rooms and has a spa center and an outdoor swimming pool.A hot tub, a sauna, a massage service are available at Pinar del Mar’s spa. There is also a spacious outdoor sun terrace.Hotel Spa Pinar del Mar’s attractive, air-conditioned rooms each have a terrace and an LCD TV. The beds are equipped with viscoelastic mattresses. The private bathroom comes with amenities and a hairdryer.The hotel has a restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine and live music on Saturday nights with dinner. A daily buffet breakfast is served in the dining room.The resort of Platja d’Aro offers a range of activities and things to see. There are walking routes along the coast, little coves, tennis clubs and golf courses. Bicycle rental is offered on site at Hotel Spa Pinar del Mar.
- Great location, 4th time staying here, all staff friendly and helpful, breakfast okay , spa on the top floor is ace
- We stayed here 2 times and always nice. I work in the hotel industry and the hotel is as nice as can be expected from a 3 star hotel. The reception staff is very helpful, the rooms are clean. We never tried the breakfast, because we are late birds lol. The spa is nice and comfy and they have a small swimming pool that was really nice to stay at before taking off the evening flight. Its free to use and have a sauna (not that anyone in this heat needs its 😉 There is an amusment park and a bowling center with cinema close by.
- VERY FRIENDLY STAFF GOOD VARIETY OF FOOD FOR BREAKFAST
- Pinar del Mar is an excellent place for couples. The jacuzzi and massages were excellent and made us feel right at home. The bed was comfy and the balcony was very large.
- The only mark down was that the restaurant was not open because we stayed out of season but this is not said anywhere on the site. The hotel has an arrangement with a restaurant in town but that is a 15 minute walk. But I would recommend this hotel to everyone. The staff were fantastic !!!
Park Hotel San Jorge & Spa
One of our top picks in Platja d’Aro.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the Costa Brava headland of Cap Roig, Park Hotel San Jorge & Spa offers direct access to Bella Dona and Cap Roig Coves. It features an outdoor pool, spa and a free WiFi throughout.The air-conditioned rooms at the Park Hotel San Jorge & Spa feature plenty of natural light. They all include a safe, LCD satellite TV and a mini-bar.The hotel’s restaurant serves gourmet Catalan cuisine, while the Mar Blau café serves drinks and snacks on its terrace overlooking the sea. The bars and restaurants of Platja d’Aro are just a 15-minute walk away.The spa is available for a surcharge and has a small hydromassage pool, sauna, Hammam, showers circuit and treatment rooms. It is necessary to book in advance to access the spa and its services.There is also an outdoor summer area.
Everything: facilities, staff, room, views and proximity to the beach. First class.
Won’t disclose the room number, that’s going to remain our secret so that, hopefully, it will be available for our next visit.
- Super friendly and helpful staff at reception and restaurant, good massage at the spa, unbelievable landscape with access to two “calas” (small beaches)
- The location is second to none and the whole atmosphere is calm and quiet – no radio/music or noisy “entertainment – just pure chillout – the hotel is very clean and the town and other amenities are close by.
- the beach is fantastic! never saw before such a sandy shining beach. the city vibe was also so nice.
- Beautiful views, nice pool area, easy beach access. Breakfast was good. Very relaxing atmosphere.
- Everything: facilities, staff, room, views and proximity to the beach. First class.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set 500 feet from Platja Gran Beach, Hotel S’Agoita is a family-run hotel located in the commercial center of Platja d’Aro. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and a sun terrace with deck chairs.All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a free safe. Hairdryers can be requested at reception.Guests can relax in the large sitting room with bar service, TV and board games. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.A buffet breakfast is served daily. The property can provide tourist information of the area, including hiking and cycling routes. There is a free bicycle parking on site. A luggage service is also available.The Aquadiver Water Park is under 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The d’Aro Pitch-and-Putt Golf Course is 12 minutes’ walk away.
- The service superb and the rooms are newly renovated, nice decor ans comfortable. Located just in the center oF platja d’aro.
- It was my second time visiting Hotel S’Agoita, and I will definitely be returning! Lovely single room with spacious balcony looking out onto the Main Street – I would wholeheartedly recommend this property to anyone travelling alone. Very safe and clean with great staff.
- Location, staff, value for money, family run business, customer care
- Very friendly staff, good breakfast and nice rooms!
- It was my second stay at this amazing hotel! Staff is very friendly and helpful, breakfasts are everything you need, rooms are very clean and comfortable. In a few words, there is not a single imperfection. Thank you very much to the staff of the hotel for having made my holiday perfect!
Hotel Hipica Park
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located 650 feet from Platja d’Aro Beach, Hostel Hipica Park offers simple rooms with terraces. The town’s shops, bars and cafés are easily accessible from the hostel.Each room at Hostal Hipica Park has a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. There is free Wi-Fi and TVs.The property offers a restaurant and a bar, serving traditional dishes of the region.The coves around Palamós and Sant Feliu de Guixols can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Girona and its airport are less than 25 mi from the hotel, while Barcelona is an hour’s drive away.
- I liked the room and the staff and the owner were all so friendly they could not have done more and made me feel very comfortable and I must say the bed was extremely comfortable and the pillows I just felt extremely relax there
- Room was a nice size and the manager offered us a larger room (triple) as doubles were fully booked.
- For a 1* it was fine. Basic but it was clean, the beds, curtains and shower curtains were all new, bed was really comfortable. The staff were really friendly. It was extremely warm at the hotel but they didn’t advertise air-con and it’s the middle of August so what can you expect. Fans were provided. Would stay again as it was just a base to use our road bikes.
As for 1* hotel – it is pretty good! However, the price we paid was still too high, as for 1* hotel. During our tvarel, it was the only 1 hotel for such money, the rest was crazy expensive. So in this case, it is ok.
No air conditioning, but there is a ventilator, so it was ok.
- Very comfortable bed and nice balcony. Quiet place, easy to park on the street and handy to drive in and out from Platja d’Aro.
One of our top picks in Sant Antoni de Calonge.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This family-run hotel is located in a beautiful, quiet corner of Palomos Bay on the Costa Brava, overlooking the clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea.Located right on sea front the Reimar features a terrace with panoramic views over the bay. The fine sandy beaches and tranquil shallow waters are ideal for families with children. You can also walk along the coastal path to find several secluded coves and more sandy beaches.You will also find a diving school and windsurfing club available on the beach.
- Great location and a nice family run hotel. A very relaxed and friendly attitude from all the staff. The hotel has obviously been refurbished at some stage – and it’s been done very well, giving it a modern feel. Nice safe car parking at the rear.
- Great room really tasty food great staff can’t fault the place
- i had a very nice stay in the hotel. The lady by the reception was very nice. I gave her a 10.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Accommodated me in a larger room if one was available. Hotel & pool area very clean and location excellent. Relaxed and pleasant atmosphere in the hotel. Breakfast very good.
- Great location, right next to the beach. A nice walking trail started in the vicinity of the hotel.
Hotel Els Pins
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located 50 feet from the beach, and 500 feet from the center of Platja d’Aro, Els Pins is a family-run hotel offering an outdoor swimming pool and a sun terrace.Each comfortable room features a satellite TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Some rooms feature a balcony. The private bathrooms have a bath or shower and hairdryers are available from reception.A buffet breakfast is served in the hotel restaurant and on the terrace in the garden. There is also a bar and a TV lounge.Girona Airport is 19 mi from Els Pins and a 75-minute drive will take you to Barcelona. Car hire can be organized. El Pins has private parking available at an extra cost, which can be reserved in advance. The hotel also offers luggage storage and showers for guests to use after they have checked out.
Excellent location: 2 minutes Walking distance to the beach. Yet at the same time 3 minutes away from the city center, too.
The quality and the great choice of the breakfast was 5* like, inside in a very bright room or outside in the garden – very pleasant indeed.
- Friendly helpful staff. Great location for beach, shopping, restaurants. Great selection for breakfast.
- Good location, good atmosphere, very kind staff, dog friendly
- Friendly staff, good location. Breakfast 8 till 11.30!
-Nice decoration, beautiful hotel
-Comfortable, clean room
- Excellent location: 2 minutes Walking distance to the beach. Yet at the same time 3 minutes away from the city center, too.
Rosamar & Spa
One of our top picks in Lloret de Mar.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Overlooking Lloret de Mar’s beautiful beach, this 4-star hotel has great facilities and a great location just a short stroll from the beach.The hotel is ideal for couples or families wishing to enjoy a relaxing seaside holiday in this beautiful beach resort. The impressive facilities include a spa and wellness center where you can relax body and mind. There is also a reading room, a TV lounge, a fitness center and an attractive garden terrace with sun loungers and parasols facing the sea. The hotel also has 4 outdoor swimming pools and one adults-only indoor pool, as well as meeting facilities.This 4-star hotel offers excellent facilities, a great location and comfortable, air conditioned accommodations at good rates.
– okay spa facilities
– nice view from balcony
- Good hotel good location rooms too small no drawers shelves etc.food good but book sea view otherwise bad view from balcony
- The hotel is on the side of the public beach, i.e. not so crowded, near the castle and the amazing walking trail. Also it’s far from the ugly night party zone. Fir the money paid it was a great choice of buffet food, the rooms in the main building are very decent, variety of available pools and zones is also a plus, the service overall was great.
The staff in the main restaurant, and the recepcionists were so helpfull and friendly.
The design of the lobby and the main resteurant were so amazing!
We had great breakfasts in the hotel.
- THE PLACE IS NEAR THE BEACH. FURNITURE QUALITY IS NOT EXCELLENT INCLUDING THE BED AND CARPET BUT ACCEPTABLE. WE HAVE TO REMIND THEM COUPLE OF TIMES ABOUT CLEANING STUFF BUT EVERY TIME THEY CAME BACK AND TRIED TO CLEAN BETTER. OVERALL IT WAS A NICE STAY. ROOM VIEW WAS EXCELLENT
- – okay spa facilities
Medplaya Hotel Monterrey
One of our top picks in Platja d’Aro.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Medplaya Hotel Monterrey can be found in a quiet part of Platja d’Aro, 250 feet from Platja Gran Beach. It has a swimming pool and the air conditioned rooms have balconies.All of the bright, spacious rooms in the Hotel Monterrey have satellite TV and large windows. The hotel also offers family rooms.Around the pool is a large terrace with lounge chairs and sun umbrellas, as well as a bar. The Hotel Monterrey organizes daytime and evening entertainment.Mediterranean cuisine is offered in the Monterrey’s buffet restaurant. There is also a lounge-bar with views of the pool. Free Wi-Fi is available here.The center of Platja d’Aro, on the Costa Brava, is just a 15-minute walk away. A range of restaurants, bars and stores can be found within 650 feet of the hotel. The C-31 main road is a 5-minute drive away.
- Great location, 100 m from beach. Great renovated room with all needed facilities. Helpful and really kind staff
The staff was professional and great.
Secured Parking on the property for 10euro a day.
- Very good Hotel, Great beds, superb shower, Superb staff.
- We liked the pool and the balcony that over looks it. The prices were very good and the food was good too.
- The staff were excellent…and location good,rooms spotless clean and refurbised
Hotel Bell Repos
One of our top picks in Platja d’Aro.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Bell Repòs is located in the resort center of Platja d’Aro, 1 minute’s walk from the beach. A buffet breakfast, private parking and Wi-Fi are available.Guests can rent free beach chairs at reception. Beach towels can also be rented from the hotel.The restaurant at Hotel Bell Repòs serves characteristic regional meals. Vegetarian, vegan, and kid’s menus are available, as well as a suitable menu for celiac people. Guests can also use the vending machines 24 hours a day.The hotel has a terrace looking out over the gardens, which are lit up at night by candle-light. It is possible to dine out here or simply enjoy a drink. The hotel also offers discounts for local restaurants.The medieval center of Castell d’Aro is just 1.6 mi from the Bell Repós hotel. Barcelona is 1 hour away by car. The hotel offers bicycle hire and will be happy to suggest nearby cycle and hiking routes.
We had very pleasant two weeks stay in Hotel Bell Repos and from the moment of our late arrival ’till the end everything was just perfect. Staff was very warm-hearted and caring and made us feel welcomed. Room was cozy and super clean, with spacious, peaceful balcony. Calm, green garden was great ambient for breakfasts and especially for dinners, thanks to discreet lighting and imaginative vintage decoration. And yes, meals were delicious.
We are truly happy because we came across this gem of hotel.
Thank you all for warm hospitality! 🙂
- Everything was perfect. Clean room, good beds, delicious breakfast, close to the beach. Nice outside garden.
- Nice location, garden, good breakfast. Perfect value for money
- Cosy little hotel situated near the beach. Staff were very friendly and helpful.Bed very comfortable.
- Staff are a delight. Nothing too much trouble. Breakfast buffet has a wide range of food. The beds are very comfortable. The garden is a lovely place to sit for an early evening drink. The fact that you can walk a few minutes and be on the beach, go a few minutes the other way and be in the shopping centre is an added bonus. This was our second stay, and we are already planning a third visit!
- We had very pleasant two weeks stay in Hotel Bell Repos and from the moment of our late arrival ’till the end everything was just perfect. Staff was very warm-hearted and caring and made us feel welcomed. Room was cozy and super clean, with spacious, peaceful balcony. Calm, green garden was great ambient for breakfasts and especially for dinners, thanks to discreet lighting and imaginative vintage decoration. And yes, meals were delicious.
Top Hotels In Playa De Aro Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Playa de Aro Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Playa de Aro Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Playa de Aro Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!