10 Best Hotels To Stay In Playa Blanca Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa Blanca Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Playa Blanca Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa Blanca Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa Blanca Lanzarote. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Playa Blanca Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Playa Blanca Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Playa Blanca Lanzarote:
Boutique Hotel H10 White Suites – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Boutique Hotel H10 White Suites – Adults Only is built in a traditional, whitewashed Canarian style, and is set in Lanzarote’s Playa Blanca. It is in a small fishing village in the south of the island. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The air-conditioned suites feature a private balcony or terrace. Each one will come with an iPod docking station and an LCD TV with international channels. There is also a mini-bar, 1 free bottle of water on arrival, and a Nespresso coffee maker with 4 free capsules per day. The private bathroom includes a bathrobe, slippers and hairdryer.The property offers 2 outdoor pools, a fitness and beauty center and stylish accommodations with views of the pool or garden.The property’s beauty center offers a range of personalized massages and treatments. There is also a sauna, a hot tub and a sun terrace. The property also offers a daily program of Pilates, Tai Chi and other activities.Boutique Hotel H10 White Suites – Adults Only’s Galeón Restaurant serves buffet meals with show cooking, which you can enjoy on the terrace. There are also 3 bars, including a poolside bar with Balinese beds and another which offers lunch and an extensive entertainment program. Diabetic and celiac menus will be available on request.Private parking is available for an extra cost, and 24-hour medical assistance is available on site. There is a supermarket next to the property, and Arrecife and its airport are around 19 mi away.
Staff very friendly and correct.
Internal bar staff great.
- Rooms were very comfortable, staff were very friendly , place was spotless
- Rooms were very spacious & very clean, staff were so helpful & friendly, ideal location & plenty of sun beds, pool lovely if a little bit cold…overall a great Adult only hotel.
- Food was good. Entertainment was great, especially Il Divo. Reception staff were lovely and welcoming.
- Nothing not to like – peaceful, spotless, restful.
- Staff very friendly and correct.
Elba Lanzarote Royal Village Resort
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Set in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, and designed as a characteristic Lanzarote town, Elba Lanzarote Royal Village Resort is located a 15-minute walk from Flamingo Beach. This property offers free WiFi throughout.This complex offers air-conditioned rooms with satellite LED TV, safe, mini-bar, coffee and tea service, and fan. The private bathroom includes a spacious shower, hairdryer, and magnifying mirror.There are 4 restaurants on site, with options of a la cartè menu and buffet options. A pool bar is also available to all guests.The hotel has several pools, including waterfalls and a children’s area, as well as a solarium with sun beds. There are several on-site activities such as football, tennis, and volleyball, including a gym with yoga, Pilates, and Zumba lessons. There is also a spa with different treatment options and services.Playa Blanca is a 5-minute drive from Elba Lanzarote Royal Village Resort. Timanfaya National Park is 6.2 mi away. Lanzarote Airport is 17 mi from the property.
Hotel was so lovely and staff were all brilliant. It’s beautiful, peaceful and would definitely recommend. If you want to get away from the pool areas you have your own terrace to escape too.
My parents were in Lanzarote only a couple weeks before and they never even got a chance to get a lounger by the pool for the whole week. There was always somewhere for us to go at Elba. Even when we decided to have a lie in after a couple too many wines the night before!
I would recommend premium but even if you don’t go premium it’s amazing. Rooms are just the same, just you get access to a little more. More for couples than family not for kids.
Had a wonderful stay. I would definitely return.
- Decor of the rooms are really nice and having T/C making facilities in your room a good bonus,It was great to have your own private veranda space outside to sunbath .
- Good value but probably wouldn’t stay again unless it was a bargain. Staff around the pool were super friendly. We got a complimentary bottle of bubbles and chocolates for our wedding anniversary which was a nice gesture but unfortunately the overall experience wasn’t too impressive. Great selection for all inclusive breakfast and dinner and some very friendly waiting staff. Nice room, comfortable and child friendly.
- The beds and bedclothes- excellent quality. The variety of food. Great location. Lovely sunny terrace area. Friendly staff- we grew to really love it and will go back again, even though the accommodation is quite small.
- The hotel was nice and the food offered a great selection Mexican,seafood or etc. We had the best holiday here from 23rd September until 30th September 2018. The animation team are fantastic.Big thanks to Eva reception plus Iza, Costa, Dani, Beatriz, Elena, Ilaria, Patrik and Federico.They make the daytime activities fun, and the evening entertainment a good laugh with discoclub,bingo and shows! The staff in the restaurant are friendly and Gemma the meet and greet lady at the front of the restaurant is lovely, always a smile and a friendly welcome.General Manager was visible in all departments (restaurant,bar,lobby etc) well done for him. Thanks to everyone there!
- Hotel was so lovely and staff were all brilliant. It’s beautiful, peaceful and would definitely recommend. If you want to get away from the pool areas you have your own terrace to escape too.
H10 Rubicón Palace
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.H10 Rubicón Palace is set in white-washed buildings around a lagoon-style pool in the Lanzarote fishing village of Playa Blanca. Overlooking La Mulata Beach, it features a spa and 10 restaurants and bars.Each air-conditioned room at the H10 Rubicon Palace Hotel is spacious and bright. All rooms have flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests can hire beach towels at reception.Two buffet restaurants offer show cooking and themed dinners. À la carte options include The Steakhouse, which offers American specialties; the Dolce Vita features Italian cuisine and Sakura serves fusion-oriental cuisine. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the Piano Bar, Sports Bar, Mike’s Coffee, or La Choza pool bar.The Despacio Spa has an indoor pool with hydromassage beds, Turkish baths and a sauna. There is also a gym and treatment booths. For children there are clubs for different ages, with entertainment provided, as well as Daisy Adventure, which offers a pirate ship and water games.There are regular ferries to the neighboring island of Fuerteventura from Playa Blanca Port, 10 minutes’ drive from the Hotel H10 Rubicon Palace.
The hotel is very disorganized in terms of all of the different packages available. Some staff allowed certain drinks on all inclusive whilst others didn’t, it became very confusing and frustrating. The same with the a la carte restaurants, we couldn’t book all of three allowed as they were too busy but they were actually closed on the nights we requested.
The staff are very good, especially the Dutch staff, however there simply isn’t enough of them, especially on the Cooee Bistro. Towel situation isn’t advise on check in we weren’t given wristbands so were charged for our first drinks although this was refunded. You are not allowed dinner on your first night and have to wait for the Boulangerie to open at 11pm which serves a cold buffet. Not all bars offer water to take away which can be a real pain as the hotel is huge and you have to walk quite a way to find some. The hotel is beautiful but is a 35 – 45 minute walk into the main area of Playa Blanca.
- Everything about the place. Massive choice on food the rooms were lovely the cleanliness of the place and the pure size of it!
- Beautiful hotel, good food and friendly helpful staff
- The large bed and bedroom excellent for a solo traveller
- Every thing was excellent and beds. Very comfy everything we needed for an overnight stay was there enjoyed. Breakfast in morning a very good choice of food was more than pleased thank you would stay again
- The hotel is very disorganized in terms of all of the different packages available. Some staff allowed certain drinks on all inclusive whilst others didn’t, it became very confusing and frustrating. The same with the a la carte restaurants, we couldn’t book all of three allowed as they were too busy but they were actually closed on the nights we requested.
Hesperia Lanzarote Playa Dorada
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. With its beachfront location, 150 feet from Playa Dorada Beach, Hesperia Lanzarote Playa Dorada offers free WiFi, 6 pools, Turkish baths and a fitness center.All air-conditioned rooms come with a private balcony, satellite TV and private bathroom. The hotel also offers deluxe rooms with exclusive services such as a reserved area by the pool.The hotel has 3 restaurants, including a buffet restaurant, and a lounge bar which offers live music. There is also a wellness center, including an indoor pool, gym, and a beauty center.The Hesperia Lanzarote Playa Dorada has direct access to Playa Blanca’s seafront promenade, which is full of shops, bars and restaurants.You can walk to Rubicón Marina in 8 minutes. The center of Playa Blanca is 12 minutes from the hotel on foot.
Lovely spacious comfortable room in a quiet spot.
I had a fall during my stay and the staff provided first aid, arranged a taxi for me to go to the local hospital and made sure I was ok during my stay. They were all very caring and thoughtful.
- Everything else! Very nice structure, really kind staff, perfect location, great facilities and choice of activities. Very clean, great pools. One of the best resorts I have ever visited!!
– very friendly and helpful staff,
– proximity of the beach and a promenade.
- The wellness centre was great pools were lovely, rooms were clean and situated great
- I have now been to this hotel 6 or 7 times. It’s obvious from this that I find all aspects of the hotel to be of a very high standard and I foresee me returning in future years as well. I highly recommend this hotel albeit I am not an admirer of the 2-tier system (Standard & De-Luxe).
- Lovely spacious comfortable room in a quiet spot.
H10 Lanzarote Princess
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. The H10 Lanzarote Princess is located just 650 feet from Playa Blanca Beach, offering views of the Atlantic Ocean. Set in gardens, it features 2 outdoor swimming pools and rooms with balconies.H10 Lanzarote Princess offers bright, stylish décor and its rooms are air conditioned. All rooms come with satellite TV and a desk.Buffet cuisine and show cooking are on offer in the hotel’s main restaurant. La Choza Restaurant is located in the hotel gardens and also has a bar. There are 2 further bars in the resort.Staff at the Princess’ 24-hour reception can provide information on Playa Blanca and the surrounding area. Free WiFi is available in the lobby of the hotel and some rooms.The Lanzarote Princess has tennis and volleyball courts, minigolf and a giant chess board.
- Breakfast is absolutely amazing, I’ve just booked to come back for 2 weeks purely for that.
- beds very uncomfortable had to wait for a bed for my granson 10pm at night despite asking three times
- Good facilities and entertainment. Great location
- There was a lady training on Reception to be a manager she was just lovely and the staff in the coffee shop were super. The breakfast was amazing great choices.
- Excellent hotel food was fabulous would highly recomend this hotel
Marconfort Atlantic Gardens Adults Only – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Set in Lanzarote’s Playa Blanca, Marconfort Atantic Gardens Adults Only – All Inclusive is an exclusive complex that offers a swimming pool with climate control, buffet restaurant, snack bar, free WiFi throughout, and fitness center.Featuring a characteristic Canarian décor, this complex offers bungalows with a private terrace with outdoor furniture, and living space with a sofa bed, safe, and flat-screen TV. The bedroom comes with 2 single beds and a private bathroom with a shower.There are many activities you can practice at this hotel, including mini golf, tennis, and volley ball. There is a gym and solarium available, and guests have access to a sauna for an extra charge.The buffet-style restaurant serves international dishes, and it includes a terrace for al-fresco dinner. There is also a snack bar offering drinks and cocktails, and you can enjoy live music at night.
- What appealed to us was there was a ‘quiet’ area on grass. Very near all facilities.
- The grounds are beautifully maintained. Bungalows are kept very clean and now the added benefit of daily servicing is great. Staff are what makes the stay here always enjoyable they are so friendly and helpful. This is our fifth visit in past 18 months and have booked to return in October. Lovely location for a relaxing break.
The staff are very friendly and hard working.
And the location.
- Staff excellent in all departments. Restaurant very well operated. Very well kept gardens throughout the complex. Entertainment value 2 out of 4 excellent but 2 were very poor and 1 of them shouldn’t be on stage.
Totally chilled environment. Food and drink variable and always good.
All staff very friendly. Restaurant and bar staff exceptional.
Iberostar Lanzarote Park
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This beachfront hotel is located a short walk from the bay of Playa Flamingo, enjoying impressive views of the Atlantic Ocean around Lanzarote. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Rooms at Iberostar Lanzarote Park feature a TV and the bathroom includes free toiletries. Beach towels, bathrobe and slippers, a Nespresso Coffee machine, kettle and free safe are provided in the Star Prestige rooms.This family-friendly hotel features 4 outdoor swimming pools for adults and 3 for children. There is a free gym and sun terrace with sun loungers. The spa, available for a surcharge, includes a sauna, a hammam and a hot tub.Timanfaya National Park is 12 mi away and a 30-minute drive will take you to Lanzarote Airport.
- Great Hotel overall. Gave great room. All according starlevel.
- Hotel was everything you expected from a 5 star accommodation. The hotel upgraded us to the adults only section and the room was spacious and airy. There was also an adults only restaurant and bar. Breakfast was excellent with a wide choice of food.
- Comfy beds with good air conditioning. Sea view room with a jacuzzi. Free birthday present from the hotel. Good buffet breakfast with a wide range of choices.
- The property was beautiful! Right on the water and well maintained! J. Carlos was wonderful at the pool side bar. All staff were welcoming and more than accommodating. It was the perfect holiday.
- Fantastic stay, quality hotel with wonderful staff, will return soon
Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Hotel Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort is set on the beachfront in Playa Blanca. This resort features 6 outdoor swimming pools, a Thalasso and spa center, sports facilities and 8 restaurants.Each room at the Hotel Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort has a balcony or patio with sea views, or overlooking the pools or the gardens. All include a small kitchenette, flat-screen TV, and a bathrobe and slippers.Guests can enjoy the Thousand and One Nights seawater circuit at Hotel Yaiza’s Thalassotherapy center for an extra charge. Hydro-massage jets, swan-necks, underwater music and color therapy are also available here, as well as a Turkish bath, treatment cabins, and a tea house.The fitness center has sports classes and a sauna free of charge.The restaurants at Hotel Yaiza Suite Resort serve buffet and individual choice cuisine. Mexican, Italian, Japanese and gourmet Spanish cuisine is offered within the resort. There is also a tapas and a poolside snack bar.
The rooms were very spacious and the interior fittings and furniture in the hotel public places were amazing. The fish and “tropical area” with wooden walkways were lovely
Great location with good walking either direction and lots of excellent restaurants nearby
- Ambience, polite and helpful staff, room size and cleanliness. Breakfast and facilities.
- Overall it was a relaxed and comfortable stay. The initial welcome was very nice and the hotel itself has everything you need. The orange juice at breakfast was by far the best I have had!
- From the time my taxi pulled up outside the hotel the service was excellent. We were met by a very courteous young man who took our luggage and offered us a welcome drink. The booking in procedure was very efficient. Because of a difficulty satisfying a requirement we had asked for with regard to my invalid wife we were kindly upgraded to a suite which was very nice indeed. We were staying at the hotel on a bed & breakfast basis and again the food a the breakfast was excellent. We thought the manager was very visible and hands on and on two occasions he found time to meet and greet us. However, we did have some problems with the hotel (See below) which maybe be more about ourselves than the hotel. However we Despite these difficulties we would visit your hotel again.
- So relaxing. Quiet comfortable rooms. Staff very helpful and friendly. Kids club great- my daughter asked to go!
- The rooms were very spacious and the interior fittings and furniture in the hotel public places were amazing. The fish and “tropical area” with wooden walkways were lovely
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. THB Royal is 1,300 feet from Playa Blanca Beach, in southern Lanzarote. It has 2 outdoor pools, terraces and pretty gardens.The low-rise complex offers spacious, bright rooms with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. THB Royal also has a restaurant, serving international and local food.The complex offers a tennis court and a children’s play area. There is also a 24-hour reception, with currency exchange and car rental service.The hotel is a short walk from the Marina Rubicon Shopping Center, and the center of Playa Blanca beach. This charming fishing village has many bars and restaurants, and wonderful views across the sea to Fuerteventura.
- Yes everyone was French and I can speak a little French and the holiday was fantastic , all reps and staff were excellent.
- very spacious accommodation and close to Playa Dorada! plenty of parking space and very quiet location! excellent food although choice could be bigger…
- The hotel was clean, food of a good quality and very good choice and the staff were all pleasant.
- The location is OK, they have shuttles to the beach. The apartment is good and we got upgraded to the 4-star sister hotel as all the guest was from France and we were not – great choice!
Location and it was quiet at night
Animation team were really full of energy and never stopped
Hipotels Natura Palace Adults Only
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located on the sea front of Playa Blanca, the Natura Palace offers 2 large outdoor swimming pools set within landscaped grounds. All elegant rooms feature a balcony or terrace.This hotel includes a snack-bar and a buffet restaurant with a variety of regional, national and international dishes.The Talasso Natura Spa offers beauty treatments and facilities such as a sauna and steam room. There is also a hair salon and fitness center with views of the Atlantic Ocean.Within Hipotels Natura Palace guests can relax with drinks in the cozy bar and also enjoy the hotel’s discotheque.
- It was so tranquil and we really chilled out .we also had a couples massage which was great couldn’t fault this hotel
- The staff where very good ,the hotel was beautiful ,breakfasts where very good ,the entertainment at the pool bar was the best i have seen and it was regular.The tui rep Anna was very helpful indeed.
- The hotel was beautiful, large and spacious as was the room and very tidy. Lots of facilities and lovely pool and pool bar area. Staff were amazing, very informative, helpful and friendly. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Excellent food, incredibly good choices of food and preparation – Good Piano bar – Excellent staff
- The hotel is impeccably clean and maintained to a very high standard. The food is excellent and varied. Our room was spacious and had lovely sea views. We will definitely return.
Top Hotels In Playa Blanca Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Playa Blanca Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Playa Blanca Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Playa Blanca Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!