10 Best Hotels To Stay In Plats Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Plats Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Plats Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plats Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plats Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Plats Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Plats Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Plats Rhône-alps:
Vacancéole – Résidence le Domaine du Lac
Featuring free WiFi, Vacancéole – Résidence le Domaine du Lac offers accommodations in Châteauneuf-sur-Isère, just 5 miles from Valence.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Die is 29 miles from Résidence le Domaine du Lac, and Romans-sur-Isère is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 33 miles from the property.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. Swimming pool and hammam were remarkable. Finnish sauna was closed but it didn’t spoil impression of the SPA zone.
House is cozy and has everything we needed. Beautiful landscape, fresh air. Highly recommended.
- Simple overnight stop on way home from Spain, decent bedrooms basic bed with duvet, Quite clean.
- The property is quiet, clients are respectful and there are lots of facilities and activities for kids! The houses are well equipped and the use of the kitchen is tolerated, even when staying one night only.
- Cleanliness of accommodation. Restaurant dinner terrific
- The private apartment style and the outdoor patio. The staff was really nice and very helpful. We enjoyed our stay and slept very well. The landscaping is beautiful and serene.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful. Swimming pool and hammam were remarkable. Finnish sauna was closed but it didn’t spoil impression of the SPA zone.
Located in Tournon-sur-Rhône, 9 miles from Valence, Azalées features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.Romans-sur-Isère is 11 miles from Azalées, and Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid is 20 miles from the property. Saint Geoirs Airport is 32 miles away.
Extensive choice of buffet breakfast. Excellent+++
Charming family, very welcoming.
- The bed was not at all suitable for 2 persons. It was not much more than 120 cm. The restaurant was however quite good.
- Dinner in the restaurant was excellent, and the staff were very helpful in getting us reservations to a restaurant in Tain L’Hermitage! Could not have been better.
- A Good ‘Logie’ Hotel, Staff excellent, food good, it was 32 degrees when I stayed but the Aircon was very effective Would ecommend
- We used this hotel as a stopover on the way to Provence. Perfect location in a pleasant little town on the Rhone. The hotel, with private parking, is in a quiet street within easy walking distance of the old town and the river. Room was basic but clean, comfortable and quiet. We ate in the hotel restaurant which served good food at a reasonable price. On a Friday night it was full which tells its own story. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Extensive choice of buffet breakfast. Excellent+++
Hotel Pavillon de l’Ermitage
Located in Tain-lʼHermitage, 10 miles from Valence, Hotel Pavillon de l’Ermitage features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Romans-sur-Isère is 11 miles from Hotel Pavillon l’Ermitage, and Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- This was a last minute booking based on a change of business plans. My colleague who lives in the village recommended the hotel for an overnight stay. I was a little leary bc the online reviews weren’t great. When I arrived, I was very pleased. The facility is being refurbished, the staff was extremely gracious, the room was clean and modernized. I actually had one of the best night’s sleep in 2 weeks of travel.
- The style of the hotel. I wish I had arrived earlier to take advantage of the clean and invitin pool and pool area.
- Convenient central location just down from Station. But quiet
- Hotel is basic but functional in need of update. A amazing little town surrounded by vineyards a perfect little place for a overnight stay
- Beds were firm, staff friendly and the restaurant excellent value for money.
This hotel features sound-proofed accommodations and a Michelin-starred restaurant. It is located in the village of Pont de l’Isère, 6 miles north of Valence and just off the E15 highway.The guest rooms at Michel Chabran feature warm, modern decor and are air conditioned. Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and has a private bathroom with a bathtub.Chef Michel Chabran sources local products of the highest quality to create innovative modern French cuisine. Guests can dine in the air conditioned restaurant or outdoors on the porch overlooking the grounds.From the hotel Michel Chabran it is possible to explore wine trails in Provence and the Hermitage vineyards of the Rhône-Alpes region. Free private parking is available on site.
- The food is just amazing and now they have a Bistro as well as the Michelin stared restaurant
- Fairly close to the motorway, so good after our long drive. Very lovely garden to sit and eat or drink. Private parking. Fantastic food in the restaurant within the hotel. Staff very friendly.
- Lovely Gardens and Restaurant area with very attentive staff
- The food was absolutely amazing but definitely pricey.
While the hotel is not immediately near anything of interest, it is a good location for wine buying in the Northern Rhone.
The staff was friendly and helpful.
The onsite restaurants are wonderful.
Inter-Hôtel Valence Nord
One of our top picks in Bourg-lès-Valence.Located in Bourg-lès-Valence, 1.9 miles from Valence, Inter-Hôtel Valence Nord features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Montélimar is 29 miles from Inter-Hôtel Valence Nord, and Die is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Guarded parking. Clean room. Friendly staff, uncomplicated check in and check out. Ok for the price. Location at the “Interstate” with easy access and guarded parking lot.
- Close to Autoroute exit, very good food, restaurant open late in the evening.
- The staff were helpful, it is where we booked it and they gave us what we requested
- The location close to the highway is perfect for a travel stop.
- Clean bedding. Easy to find. Reasonable breakfast.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Le Castel offers accommodations in Tain-lʼHermitage. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Valence is 10 miles from Le Castel, and Romans-sur-Isère is 11 miles away. Saint Geoirs Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Spacious room comfortable bed super friendly staff
- The friendliness and helpfulness of the lady in charge. Very good with parking on site
The apartment was great. Really spacious and fully accessorized. Family and pet friendly.
We loved it.
– Unusual type of hotel, kind of self-service: you get there, no staff, no reception desk, no need to leave your ID or card. You see your name in a paper indicating your room, you enter your room (which is open) and get the keys in there. That’s it! Very practical! 😉
– Excellent location (next door to M. Chapoutier tasting room) and free parking
– Wi-fi was working very well
– Very comfortable bedroom, nice bed, good A/C.
– Breakfast for 8,50 and very complete, I really liked it
- Great location. Basic yet comfortable rooms and a good breakfast. The jewel in the crown however is the lovely staff and the owner who went out if his way to make our stay superb.
Inter-Hotel Les Amandiers
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Inter-Hotel Les Amandiers offers accommodations in Tournon-sur-Rhône, just 9 miles from Valence. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom.Romans-sur-Isère is 10 miles from Inter-Hotel Les Amandiers, and Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Warm welcome, Very comfortable rooms and very clean and modern
- My room was good, quiet and clean. Kind staff. Good breakfast.
- Property is close enough to the town centre to walk in with views of the Rhone on the way. Rooms were clean and spacious and provided everything we needed other than tea and coffee making facilities.
- Lovely people. Could have done more. Will certainly stay there again.
- This hotel is clean, with crisp bed linens, spacious bedrooms and bathrooms. There is a nice bar area and terrace outside. The staff are really professional and kind. I can’t recommend enough. Only thing missing was a swimming pool but we knew it don’t have one before we booked!
Hôtel La Bohème
Hôtel La Bohème is located in the countryside, a 20-minute drive from Valence in the Drôme department. It offers direct access to the river with a private bathing site and an outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some have a private bathroom with a shower, and while others give access to shared bathroom facilities. A continental breakfast is available daily.Hotel guests have access to all of the adjoining camping activities, which include billiards, table tennis and a children’s playground. During July and August various animations are also held and there is a bar and snack-bar available. Free private parking is possible on site.
- After a long, hot motorcycle ride it was good to come to this hotel and just jump to the pool. It is a camp site as well. When we arrived there weren’t many people so the pool was like our private pool. There weren’t any food in the hotel so we had a long walk to the town and there was a lively festival that night. We enjoyed our short stay there.
- Very compact charming economy room, so shower sperate. We were there out of season so quiet. Good base to explore the area.
The swimming pool is good after a hot day and the economic room that we stayed at was alright but small. It’s enough for a night!
The front desk man it’s so gentle and friendly.
- Excellent rapport qualité prix et décoration sympa.
- il faisait froid dans la chambre même avec le chauffage.
Hotel Coté Sud
Located in Saint-Péray, 1.7 miles from Valence, Hotel Coté Sud features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.Montélimar is 27 miles from Hotel Coté Sud, and Die is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 37 miles from Hotel Coté Sud.
- Very friendly reception, good parking, and would stay again when I am in St Peray. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, and shower was excellent. Great Value for money!
- Availability, courtesy and friendliness of the owners.
- Good welcome and attention from the staff throughout our stay. A no-frills room but comfortable bed. Spotlessly clean. Good fresh breakfast. Good restaurant next door. Free Parking. In a commercial area close to warehouse type shops but very quiet and peaceful overnight. An unpretentious hotel which provides value for money at the modest end of the accommodation scale.
- breakfast and coffee very good. free private parking, staff very helpful, restaurant on same site as hotel very good, the hotel booked a table for us in advance and we found it really good, including a member of staff who spoke adequate english and helped us with the menu
- Very kind and accommodating manager. Bathrooms were recently redone. AC is a real treat, too.
Hôtel de la Villeon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel de la Villeon offers accommodations in Tournon-sur-Rhône, just 10 miles from Valence. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Romans-sur-Isère is 11 miles from Hôtel de la Villeon, and Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Modern design room in an old house. Nice place to stay. My room was quiet and cleaned.
- Room was huge, bed was super comfy. After a while with tiny bathrooms, this one saved the trip. Huge shower. Got champagne ordered to the room and it arrived with some yummy little snacks. Staff couldn’t have been more helpful and friendly. Bar was well stocked and some yummy small food to keep you going – enough that it was dinner for us. Excellent property and surroundings. There’s a lift so you don’t have to haul your bags ups the big beautiful staircase 🙂
- The house is beautiful. The staff are all very helpful and friendly. The General Manager especially so. When I ordered a taxi for the wrong day (!) they immediately sorted it out, even calling ahead to the restaurant to advise we would be delayed.
The hotel is worth a visit just to see the historic interior and the grotto in the bar.
The room was very comfortable and quiet.
It was impossible to fault the staff, they were attentive and helpful.
Beautiful loved the rooftop garden and staff were amazing
Top Hotels In Plats Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Plats Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Plats Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Plats Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!