10 Best Hotels To Stay In Platja d’Aro Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Platja d’Aro Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Platja d’Aro Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Platja d’Aro Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Platja d’Aro Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Platja d’Aro Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Platja d’Aro Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Platja D’aro Catalonia:
Medplaya Hotel Monterrey
One of our top picks in Platja d’Aro.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Medplaya Hotel Monterrey can be found in a quiet part of Platja d’Aro, 250 feet from Platja Gran Beach. It has a swimming pool and the air conditioned rooms have balconies.All of the bright, spacious rooms in the Hotel Monterrey have satellite TV and large windows. The hotel also offers family rooms.Around the pool is a large terrace with lounge chairs and sun umbrellas, as well as a bar. The Hotel Monterrey organizes daytime and evening entertainment.Mediterranean cuisine is offered in the Monterrey’s buffet restaurant. There is also a lounge-bar with views of the pool. Free Wi-Fi is available here.The center of Platja d’Aro, on the Costa Brava, is just a 15-minute walk away. A range of restaurants, bars and stores can be found within 650 feet of the hotel. The C-31 main road is a 5-minute drive away.
- Great location, 100 m from beach. Great renovated room with all needed facilities. Helpful and really kind staff
The staff was professional and great.
Secured Parking on the property for 10euro a day.
- Very good Hotel, Great beds, superb shower, Superb staff.
- We liked the pool and the balcony that over looks it. The prices were very good and the food was good too.
- The staff were excellent…and location good,rooms spotless clean and refurbised
Park Hotel San Jorge & Spa
One of our top picks in Platja d’Aro.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the Costa Brava headland of Cap Roig, Park Hotel San Jorge & Spa offers direct access to Bella Dona and Cap Roig Coves. It features an outdoor pool, spa and a free WiFi throughout.The air-conditioned rooms at the Park Hotel San Jorge & Spa feature plenty of natural light. They all include a safe, LCD satellite TV and a mini-bar.The hotel’s restaurant serves gourmet Catalan cuisine, while the Mar Blau café serves drinks and snacks on its terrace overlooking the sea. The bars and restaurants of Platja d’Aro are just a 15-minute walk away.The spa is available for a surcharge and has a small hydromassage pool, sauna, Hammam, showers circuit and treatment rooms. It is necessary to book in advance to access the spa and its services.There is also an outdoor summer area.
Everything: facilities, staff, room, views and proximity to the beach. First class.
Won’t disclose the room number, that’s going to remain our secret so that, hopefully, it will be available for our next visit.
- Super friendly and helpful staff at reception and restaurant, good massage at the spa, unbelievable landscape with access to two “calas” (small beaches)
- The location is second to none and the whole atmosphere is calm and quiet – no radio/music or noisy “entertainment – just pure chillout – the hotel is very clean and the town and other amenities are close by.
- the beach is fantastic! never saw before such a sandy shining beach. the city vibe was also so nice.
- Beautiful views, nice pool area, easy beach access. Breakfast was good. Very relaxing atmosphere.
- Everything: facilities, staff, room, views and proximity to the beach. First class.
Hotel Bell Repos
One of our top picks in Platja d’Aro.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Bell Repòs is located in the resort center of Platja d’Aro, 1 minute’s walk from the beach. A buffet breakfast, private parking and Wi-Fi are available.Guests can rent free beach chairs at reception. Beach towels can also be rented from the hotel.The restaurant at Hotel Bell Repòs serves characteristic regional meals. Vegetarian, vegan, and kid’s menus are available, as well as a suitable menu for celiac people. Guests can also use the vending machines 24 hours a day.The hotel has a terrace looking out over the gardens, which are lit up at night by candle-light. It is possible to dine out here or simply enjoy a drink. The hotel also offers discounts for local restaurants.The medieval center of Castell d’Aro is just 1.6 mi from the Bell Repós hotel. Barcelona is 1 hour away by car. The hotel offers bicycle hire and will be happy to suggest nearby cycle and hiking routes.
We had very pleasant two weeks stay in Hotel Bell Repos and from the moment of our late arrival ’till the end everything was just perfect. Staff was very warm-hearted and caring and made us feel welcomed. Room was cozy and super clean, with spacious, peaceful balcony. Calm, green garden was great ambient for breakfasts and especially for dinners, thanks to discreet lighting and imaginative vintage decoration. And yes, meals were delicious.
We are truly happy because we came across this gem of hotel.
Thank you all for warm hospitality! 🙂
- Everything was perfect. Clean room, good beds, delicious breakfast, close to the beach. Nice outside garden.
- Nice location, garden, good breakfast. Perfect value for money
- Cosy little hotel situated near the beach. Staff were very friendly and helpful.Bed very comfortable.
- Staff are a delight. Nothing too much trouble. Breakfast buffet has a wide range of food. The beds are very comfortable. The garden is a lovely place to sit for an early evening drink. The fact that you can walk a few minutes and be on the beach, go a few minutes the other way and be in the shopping centre is an added bonus. This was our second stay, and we are already planning a third visit!
- We had very pleasant two weeks stay in Hotel Bell Repos and from the moment of our late arrival ’till the end everything was just perfect. Staff was very warm-hearted and caring and made us feel welcomed. Room was cozy and super clean, with spacious, peaceful balcony. Calm, green garden was great ambient for breakfasts and especially for dinners, thanks to discreet lighting and imaginative vintage decoration. And yes, meals were delicious.
Hotel Cap Roig by Brava Hoteles
One of our top picks in Platja d’Aro.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Built into the rocks of the Platja D’Aro coast, Hotel Cap Roig by Brava Hoteles enjoys stunning sea views from the pool. It features the relaxing Sa La Mar Spa.All rooms at Cap Roig are elegantly decorated in neutral tones and most of them have views of the sea. They also feature a satellite TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a barbecue-buffet on the poolside terrace at lunch, with spectacular views over the Mediterranean Sea. There is also a buffet breakfast and restaurant for dinner.Hotel Cap Roig by Brava Hoteles is 19 mi away from Girona. It is a 15-minute drive from the charming fishing town of Palamós with many bars, restaurants and cafés.
- Lovely hotel but no coffee/tea facilities in room and bar in lobby not staffed fully. Obviously September out of season but hotel seemed busy
- The only thing this hotel has going for it is the view over the ocean and a nice swimming pool.
- I accidentally left my passport at the hotel and was staying in Barcelona. Carmen, one of your reception staff was amazing and so helpful. She organised for a bus to take it to Barcelona bus station the following day so that id have it before my flight. She then called me on her day off to check i had received it. Thanks so much Carmen!
- All the rest…room, the staff, the food, the hotel and its environment…
- Not the staff’s fault, but this is not a very convenient hotel for a disabled person. When we saw the problems, of access to the pool area, they refunded all but one night of our booking.
One of our top picks in Platja d’Aro.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Columbus is located on the beachfront of Platja d’Aro, on Catalunya’s Costa Brava. Set in large terraced gardens, it offers a free Wi-Fi zone, tennis courts and an outdoor pool.Air-conditioned rooms at the Columbus feature a satellite TV, mini-bar and safe available for hire, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Some of them have a private balcony overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and the mountains.The hotel has a restaurant and poolside snack bar.There is a pitch and putt golf course 2,650 feet from the hotel, and Aquadiver Water Park is 0.9 mi away. The hotel has 24-hour reception and you can hire a car or bicycle at the tour desk.
- Close to the beach and only a 5 minute walk from the main street, where a nice evening meal and some drinks for reasonable rates. Friendly staff made for an enjoyable stay.
- Spacious, clean and well run. The music in the evenings was a wonderful surprise.
- Staff was extremely nice. The amenities (swimming pool, bar…) are also good.
- Had a nice terrace, 1 min walk away from beach, staff were polite & friendly
- nice place to stay at the costa brava for some days!
Hotel & Spa Cala del Pi
One of our top picks in Platja d’Aro – and a guest favorite.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This luxury hotel offers direct access to Platja d’Aro’s Cala del Pi Beach. It has a free 1969 ft² spa, free WiFi and parking and an outdoor pool with sea views.Rooms at Hotel & Spa Cala del Pi feature a hydromassage shower and a private terrace, many with views over the Mediterranean Sea. All come with satellite TV, pillow menu and Tous amenities.Hotel Cala del Pi features a heated indoor pool, waterfalls, ice fountains, a Finnish sauna and Turkish bath. There is also a small fitness center.The Rosa dels Vents restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine prepared using seasonal products. The café bar includes a summer terrace overlooking the sea.Hotel & Spa Cala del Pi is located on the Costa Brava, just 17 mi from Girona-Costa Brava Airport.
- Plenty of free secure parking. Excellent sea view room which we had specifically requested after our visit last November. Large balcony with very very comfortable chairs in which you could fall asleep ! Excellent breakfast buffet with fresh squeezed orange juice and seven different types of cut fresh fruit. I think more fresh fruit varieties than we have come across in any hotel in the world.
- Spa, very nice breakfast, nice bathrooms, very competent sommelier
the scenary is absolutely outstanding.
services are awesome
Breakfast is very good. spa was one of the best I’ve been to
Also like the fact that it is not a huge hotel so you don’t feel it is too crowed, and you also have several places to stay and be on your own
The SPA is very nice and was more than expected
Nice but limited view from the Balcony.
- No doubt a five star luxury hotel, everything is of a high standard from the shower to the pools, the best hotel there is
One of our top picks in Platja d’Aro.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located on Platja d’Aro’s beach, this hotel has a rooftop swimming pool, hot tub and fitness center. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony, free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.Planamar has a varied buffet restaurant, show cooking and vegan options everyday. There is also a bar with a beachside terrace, where there are live music evenings. During the months of July and August, the Giraffe mini-club is available for children aged between 4 and 12.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do on the Costa Brava. Bicycle routes for mountain and road are available nearby. Car and bicycle rental are also available, as well as private parking.The hotel is 492 feet’ from the center of the Platja d’Aro, where there are many shops and restaurants. Girona Airport is 17 miles away.
- Everything was excellent. The breakfast is Fabulous!!
- Personal amable en todas las areas en especial en el restaurante. Muy agradecido de la atencion recibida.
- Perfect location , lovely light and modern hotel … drinks expensive though
- Ideal location hotel is on the beach. The oool is small but gets really warm in the evenings.. plenty sun loungers on the terrace with a sea view and nice music. Breakfast is good and the rooms are nice and comfortable.
- Lovely hotel, clean modern rooms and bathrooms, lovely restaurant overlooking the sea, would definitely recommend this place, don’t wait just book, superb place and location is fantastic !
One of our top picks in Platja d’Aro.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The stylish, air conditioned NM Suites are located just 200 feet from Platja d’Aro Beach. The complex offers free Wi-Fi in all areas and an outdoor pool, surrounded by pine grounds.The modern rooms feature a flat-screen TV, minibar and bathroom with hairdryer. Many offer views of the swimming pool.NM Suites’s SA Cova restaurant offers creative Mediterranean cuisine. The snack bar features its own terrace and an outdoor area.Hotel NM Suites is on the Costa Brava, in the Baix Empordà Region. The city of Girona is less than 20 miles away and the tour desk can help to organize excursions.
- The staff were very helpful , the young lady on the desk pointed out some lovely places Girona, Llfranc and Tarmaiu
Double bed is two single mattresses on a large bed frame. No need to opt for twin beds. In this hotel asking for twin beds limits your choice of room.
Breakfast has good selection of fruit, cereals, breads, meats, cheeses, tortilla, eggs made to order. Nice helpful staff at breakfast.
Very short walk to beach.
About 1/2 KM walk to start of main shops.
- Breakfast, location, restaurant the whole compagny
- Breakfast is great, product are fresh and staff really pleasant. Evening receptionnist went all her way to please us on our last night, finding at last a heater
- Nice and quiet place, friendly staff, 2 min walk to the sea
One of our top picks in Platja d’Aro.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Bulevard is located in central Platja d’Aro, only 650 feet from Platja Gran Beach, on the Costa Brava. It offers air-conditioned rooms, free Wi-Fi and on-site parking.Most rooms at the Bulevard Hotel include a private balcony, while rooms on the top floor feature a terrace with sun loungers and table. All have a private bathroom.24-hour vending machines are available at the hotel.The Bulevard’s 24-hour reception can provide irons, hairdryers and board games free of charge.
- The room (although small) was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very nice and the staff were friendly.
Very friendly stuff.
Very good location.
- Room was very small for 3 of us!! Sound comes through the balcony door!! Overall a fantasticly located hotel but bad with parking!!
Le personnel…..le petit déjeuner….l’extérieur…
- De bedden goed geslapen erop. En het balkon met mooi leuk uitzicht.
One of our top picks in Platja d’Aro.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Claramar is located in Platja d’Aro town on the Costa Brava, just 150 feet from Platja Gran Beach. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.All rooms feature satellite TV, air conditioning, and heating. Some rooms come with a balcony and some with a terrace. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast in the classic-style dining room. There is also a bar-café with a terrace.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do on the Costa Brava. There is also a lounge with sofas and a TV. Private parking is available for a surcharge.Due to its central location, several restaurants and supermarkets can be found nearby. Guests can enjoy practicing water sports in the beach area.Barcelona is 90 minutes’ drive from Hotel Claramar, while Girona Airport is around 40 minutes’ drive away.
- The location is great and the room was big. Fast check in.
- Good location . Few mins walk to the beach, restaurants and shops.
- Close to the beach, ok breakfast, good AC and WiFi. Balcony incl. in the room where you could see the ocean.
- excellente situation, excellent rapport qualité prix
- Great location, literally 100 meters from the beach and on a quite pedestrian street. The hotel is quite old and at the time it was build had top notch furniture/appliance. Still good value for money given the location and the overall comfort of the room.
Top Hotels In Platja D’aro Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Platja d’Aro Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Platja d’Aro Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Platja d’Aro Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!