10 Best Hotels To Stay In Plantation Key Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Plantation Key Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Plantation Key Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plantation Key Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plantation Key Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Plantation Key Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Plantation Key Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Plantation Key Florida:
Pelican Cove Resort & Marina
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pelican Cove Resort & Marina offers accommodations in Islamorada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Key Largo is 14 miles from Pelican Cove Resort, and Duck Key is 23 miles from the property.
- The view of the ocean is spectacular. The folks that work there are very accommodating and make you feel extremely welcome.
- The resort was the perfect size -not to loud and crazy! Duke at the Tiki bar was awesome and had great restaurant recommendations.
- Nice recreation opportunities but lots of waivers to fill out.
- Pool, beach, water activities, bikes, balcony views. Just reopened after hurricane-grounds/landscape were all new and beautiful.
- We loved our ocean view every morning , the bartenders were great, restaurant was pricy , the breakfast that was included was bare minimal like only coffee , cereal and toast. Beach and pool were great! Staff was great! Lots of stuff for kids to do! Great little getva away spot we will be back!
Coconut Palm Inn
One of our best sellers in Key Largo! Coconut Palm Inn is located in Key Largo, just 9 miles from Islamorada.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is luggage storage space and gift shop at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Duck Key is 30 miles from Coconut Palm Inn, and Florida City is 30 miles away. Miami International Airport is 56 miles from the property.
Tavernier is a great choice for travelers interested in kayaking, scenery and sunsets.
We loved the set up of the place quiet and comfortable!
Weather did not cooperate but this place was right up our alley.
- Campfire s’mores at night, salt water pool, kayaks and paddle boats, coffee and breads fruits in the am
- Liked the location on the beach and the rooms which were easy to get to, the staff was very friendly and welcoming
- Property was gorgeous. Staff were all very friendly. We would definitely love to return.
It is a beautifull and peacfull place, we sadly only had one Night but tried to make use of all the included activities like kayaks, SUP, Fire Pit, wine Tasting, jenga etc…
Nice Pool Area, great garden at the Mangrove Sea.
Breakfast under the Tipi at the Sea – awesome!
- We loved the set up of the place quiet and comfortable!
Coconut Cove Resort & Marina
In Islamorada, Florida, this beachfront inn has an outdoor pool and a private beach area. A marina is on site as well.A microwave and refrigerator are available in each room at the Coconut Cove Resort and Marina. A flat-screen TV is included. Select rooms feature a full kitchen.Boat-docking facilities are available for a fee. At Coconut Cove Resort & Marina, guests will find a fitness center and vending machines.The inn is a 7-minute walk from the Theater of the Sea on Islamorada, and 1,950 feet from Windley Key Fossil Reef Geological State Park.
- Very comfortable bed. The entire place was friendly and welcoming despite the obvious devastation from Irma. The beauty shows through the damage.
- The best thing about this property is Patty. So accommodating. Very good at her job.
- How people describe this property…believe it!!! Worst place I have EVER stayed at in the Keys. I thought, hey, maybe just a bad review. Nope!!! Very true the bad comments you read. I confimed a cottage on bottom floor. Lady at desk says that it was given to one of her 10 year returning customers. She tried to give my mother and I, a 3rd floor room, no elevator. My mother is on a walker and O2. Disgusting is all I have to say.
- Todo excelente, nice people, every place clean. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Location was perfect and staff were very hospitable. Old Key West charm , just had a great time. I will be returning.
Island Bay Resort
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Island Bay Resort is located in the Tavernier neighborhood in Key Largo. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and fishing. Islamorada is 10 miles from Island Bay Resort, and Duck Key is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 56 miles from Island Bay Resort.
Tavernier is a great choice for travelers interested in kayaking, scenery and sunsets.
- The pride the owners put into the landscape and personal touch inside and out. The owners and staff GREAT
- Great staff, beach access to the bay, convenient location, Beautiful outdoor landscaping, private seating areas outside, nice lounges to relax in overlooking the water.
- This is a very nice little property. The grounds are immaculately maintained. The room was nicely decorated and very clean. The small beach has very nice lounge chairs and plenty of places to sit. The kayaks are fun. The location was excellent for touring the keys and there are many restaurants close by. We enjoyed our visit.
- So relaxing. Beautiful atmosphere. Free kayaks and SUP. Beautiful view of the sun set.
- It was so quiet and private. Like a perfect little oasis just off Rt 1. Mike and Carol, the owners, were friendly and cheerful. Everything about the property was pristine. If you’re looking for a quiet, romantic spot, this is the place!
La Jolla Resort
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, La Jolla Resort offers accommodation in Islamorada, 2,650 feet from Upper Matecumbe Key. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property. This inn has a private beach area.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and fishing.Theater of the Sea on Islamorada is 2.3 miles from La Jolla Resort, while Windley Key is 2.7 miles from the property. Anne’s Beach is 11 minutes’ drive.
- There was a plumbing issue which delayed my check in by a couple hours. Fortunately there was an excellent restaurant right next door on the water to spend the time.
- The View from our updated room was great, opened right out onto the Bayside
- Friendly staff, clean linen and a homely feel to the place. Reminiscent of the Caribbean with the colours and layout. Big fridge and proper pottery in the small but functional kitchen. Nice little beach area with hammocks and lounges. Pity it was too cold to use any of it. Good place for breakfast very close and also a great place to eat dinner.
- Friendly staff. Islamorada good base for exploring the keyes. Mangrove Mike’s a few steps away was a wonderful place for breakfast.
- I’ very much enjoyed using the kayaks and paddle boards. Everyone was very kind.
Snappers Key Largo
One of our best sellers in Key Largo! Located in Key Largo in the region of Florida, 12 miles from Islamorada, Snappers Key Largo features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Homestead is 30 miles from Snappers Key Largo, and Florida City is 28 miles away. Miami International Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- The employees had great enthusiasm while they rebuild from Irma.
The best food ever
On the return trip we stopped here for lunch
For folks that like old style Key West type /affordable rooms this place is it. I plan on staying here again on my way to Key West 🙂
all rooms have a terrace/patio/balcony area great view of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Very cheap for the area and exceptionally nice room. Beautiful deck outside the room with lounge chairs to star gaze. Everything we could ask for!
- They were excellent at turning off the sound at a reasonable time.
MB at Key Largo (Formerly Dove Creek Lodge)
MB at Key Largo is located at the southern tip of Key Largo and set directly on the Atlantic Ocean. This smoke-free hotel offers tropical accommodations with its own oceanfront outdoor heated pool, hot tub, private beach area, and marina.All guestrooms at this hotel on the Atlantic Ocean are tropically decorated and furnished with high-definition televisions, coffee makers with free coffee, refrigerators, and spacious work desks.As a guest of this hotel, you can enjoy features including free continental breakfast, free WiFi, and free newspaper.John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, the first undersea park in America, is 20 minutes’ away. Key Largo Princess Glass Bottom Boat and Florida Keys Dive Center are 8 minutes’ drive while Theater of the Sea is 20 minutes’ drive. A number of entertainment venues, specialty shop,s and restaurants can be found in the surrounding area; many are within walking distance to the hotel.
- Excellent location! Loved all the lounge chairs and the hammock.
- The position of the hotel, useful to explore the northern part of the keys from as a central base. Lovely local bar and restaurant next door with live music.
- Very nice room with a great location and view of water. Breakfast included is always a great perk too. Very nice staff and facility.
- The breakfast was fresh and delicious. We could take it out to the patio and eat in the sun and warmth in extra comfortable big chairs. The room was superb and clean, although we were a bit sad that the room didn’t have a patio of its own like others. The building is structured nicely such that everyone gets a view of the ocean and surrounding areas. The staff were extremely helpful and provided great tips on where to find great Key Lime pie! The parking was also super convenient.
- location right next to an excellent small restaurant. they had a sunday brunch there with live, but not intrusive, music from 11.00 until 3.00. very relaxing. quite memorable.
La Siesta Resort & Marina
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, La Siesta Resort & Marina is located in Islamorada. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Key Largo is 18 miles from La Siesta Resort & Marina, and Marathon is 31 miles away.
- Location, location, location! Excellent! Andy, the kayak guy was very upbeat and friendly. He is future management material.
- property was redone and it was beautiful and people were awesome
- The rooms at La Siesta are huge compared to the average hotel room and they were just as pictured on the website. The staff were all very nice and accommodating. It was nice that they had kayaks, paddle boards and other equipment that were free to use for guests. They did not have their bikes in yet (we stayed their first day open since the hurricane) but we were able to use the bikes at one of their sister properties.
- Loved the clean open space. The elevated beach and the option for kayaks or paddle boards.
- Beautiful location, rooms are immaculately renovated
Amara Cay Resort
This beachfront hotel is located in Islamorada, Florida and features transfer services within a 3.7 miles radius. WiFi is included in the resort fee.Guests can relax on beachside hammocks or enjoy the outdoor pool at Amara Cay Resort. An on-site fitness centre is available, as are a business centre and meeting space.A flat-screen TV, work desk, and safety deposit box comes standard in every guestroom. Bicycle rentals and luggage storage are offered on site.Sample a prickly pear mojito at Sparrows Rum Bar or experience Amara Cay Resort’s restaurant reelburger offers locals and guests made-to-order burgers, fries, and frothy milkshakes.The History of Diving Museum is 3 miles away. Guests will be 8 minutes’ drive from Anne’s beach. Windley Key Fossil Reef Geological State park is 8 minutes’ drive.
- Such a beautiful resort. We were vacationing with our 9 year old grand daughter and she loved the pool. Very relaxing beach and pool area
- Bed was very comfortable, housekeeping was immaculate, staff very helpful pleasant, and someone was always around to answer questions.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. We enjoyed the beautiful pool and beach area.
- Loved the location and ocean and pool view. The tiki bar was well positioned and plenty of chairs and sun beds. Several hammocks strung between palm trees made for a perfect relaxed vacation. Liked the wooden floored rooms. Oh and you don’t need an ocean front room to see the ocean, rooms at the wide have lovely views
- The updated facilities with new bikes were great. The bar area by the pool was super.
Sands of Islamorada
This Islamorada, Florida inn features an outdoor pool with a hot tub and a boat dock with a ramp. Guests are 4 miles from Theater of the Sea and 2 miles from Indian Key Historic State Park.Free Wi-Fi, a microwave, and a small refrigerator are included in all of the rooms. A kitchenette, a balcony and a sofa bed are featured in some of the studios at this Florida Sands of Islamorada property.Guests can lounge in the hot tub throughout their stay at Sands of Islamorada. Drink and snack vending machines as well as free on-site parking are also available.The History of Diving Museum is 3 miles from the property. Guests are also 3 miles from Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park.
- The exceptional nice staff. They were always helpful. And I loved the location and the area down by the water, The ambiance of was wonderful.
- The size of the property! Small and quaint, so you had much more privacy than a bigger resort! The Ocean is 30 steps from the rooms! Nice pool option as well!
- The staff. Mercy and her husband run this place the rooms much nicer than I thought nice lay back atmosphere great for the keys
- The room was beautiful as was the overall atmosphere. I would definitely stay there again.
- Clean, beautiful decor, comfortable beds, on the ocean, beautiful exotic birds to look at, friendly staff.
Top Hotels In Plantation Key Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Plantation Key Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Plantation Key Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Plantation Key Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!