10 Best Hotels To Stay In Plantation Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Plantation Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Plantation Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plantation Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plantation Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Plantation Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Plantation Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Plantation Florida:
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Venice
Only 5 miles from the Gulf of Mexico, Fairfield Inn Venice features an outdoor pool and on-site fitness center. A daily hot breakfast is available as well. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and free parking is available.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at Fairfield Inn & Suites Venice. Rooms also include a sitting with flat-screen TVs and HBO.A hot tub is on site as well as a deck and outdoor swimming pool. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available.Venice Municipal Airport is 6 miles away. Venice Beach is a 15-minute drive away. Several restaurants like Pings or Cracker Barrel are within 1 miles of the hotel.
- Great staff, nice suite, pool and hot tub were great.
- Eggs were powdered eggs, not great. We had no water the second day of our stay from 11am to 3 pm, and no offer of points or credit on our stay, I requested a credit and was denied.
- The Inn was very clean, staff was very friendly and the breakfast provided was very complete.
- The beds were extremely comfortable, the breakfast had many deliscious options and the coffee was good.Also there are cell phone outlets on light near bed…
- The breakfast choices were good and all freshly prepared
Hampton Inn & Suites Venice Bayside South Sarasota
Located in Venice, 16 miles from Sarasota, Hampton Inn & Suites Venice Bayside South Sarasota features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siesta Key is 13 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Venice Bayside, and Longboat Key is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The location was awesome and the price was even better. I wish I could have stayed longer.
- We enjoyed everything, location, pool, breakfast and the beds were nice and comfortable. Our family would definitely stay again.
- Room was clean,spacious and comfortable.Staff was friendly. Nice hot breakfast.
Breakfast was great and the staff was very friendly and helpful definitely recommend and would stay again ???661 Tamiami Trl S
Venice, FL 34285
- The suite layout was fabulous! One of the best thought out rooms we’ve ever been in.
Motel 6 Venice
This Venice, Florida hotel is within 2 miles of Venice Beach, which features swimming and water recreation. The motel also provides free parking.Motel 6 Venice rooms include heating and air conditioning. The rooms all have cable TV.Guests at the Venice Motel 6 are provided with morning coffee. The motel has a 24-hour front desk.The Motel 6 is 14 miles from the Mineral Springs. The Venice Municipal Airport is within a 7-minute drive of the hotel.
- The location, just around the corner from Venice Avenue, was perfect for my downtown Venice business destination.
- Cayla at the front desk was great and very pleasant to my family and I
- I liked that there was an opening for the weekend and I didn’t have to sleep in my truck again. I was in the area starting a new job and trying to find permanent housing. Almost every motel and bnb in the area had been booked up for the last two weeks.
The rooms where comfortable and spacious. The location was near shopping and restaurants.
Got a first floor so I didn’t have to climb stairs with luggage. The guest were quiet. Good value for the money.
Beds were comfortable and linens also very good.
- Our room wasn’t ready till 10 PM. Credited us with 1 nights stay
Bentley’s Boutique Hotel; Best Western Premier Collection
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Bentley’s Boutique Hotel -Near Sarasota is located in Venice, 12 miles from Sarasota and 8 miles from Siesta Key. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Longboat Key is 20 miles from Bentley’s Boutique Hotel -Near Sara, and Bradenton is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 16 miles from Bentley’s Boutique Hotel -Near Sarasota.
- Good location–right on US 41 and near an I-75 interchange; 4.9 miles from downtown Venice, about 3 miles to Nokomis Beach. Nice rooms, some with balconies; quiet, looks to be recently remodeled. Beds are comfortable, but seem to be all doubles (not queen or king). Great pool area; breakfast area was both indoors and outdoors. There’s also a tiki bar with limited food in the evenings. There’s also a guest laundry on site. After a middle-of-the-night problem with our first room, Lindsay, the Asst Mgr was very helpful, moved us to another (better) room and comped the bad night.
- The Tiki Bar. Setup with pool in middle of courtyard.
- Loved this place!!!!! It was exactly what I was looking for. The pool was adorable, the room was clean and the price was right. We were just a short drive from Casey Key where we looked for shark teeth the next day. Was very pleased with my stay here!
- The size of the room was amazing. We lived in the Knightsbridge suite, I didn’t expect even half of that room
- Loved the tiki bar and their specials ( which kept us there instead of going to other places for a cocktail and we even had our family in town join us) which were affordable..We never opened up our bottle of wine as we were very happy to patronize your bar.. The breakfast was delish also…
Nokomis Inn and Suites
One of our top picks in Venice.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Nokomis Inn and Suites offers accommodations in Venice, just 15 miles from Sarasota. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Siesta Key is 12 miles from Nokomis Inn and Suites, and Longboat Key is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 19 miles from the property.
Coffee is available by 8, however we couldn’t wait and went out for it. 7 o’clock might make a huge difference. There were no chests of drawers, nor surfaces to put things. Even one chest would make a huge comfort difference. There is only a very small rack for clothes – 3 -4 hanging things at best. The bathroom is very new – tiled, clean with a walk-in shower. However, same problem – no surface by the sink to put a comb, brush, tooth brushes, cosmetics.
The setting outside is nice – palms, bushes, pool, garden in the center. There is also an extra parking area available. The air conditioning is OK.
- Located close to beach and Venice, smelled clean with Lysol cleaner, bed was comfortable, lots of greenery around place, solid block walls so not much noise from neighbor
- Good location. Friendly check-in staff. Nice pool area. Clean Rooms. The hotel is a 1950s or early 1960s era “Mom and Pop” motel that has been fixed up pretty nicely. The rooms are clean but not very big.
- Convenient location to Venice Beach and Sarasota attractions. Room Had no carpet and they were steam cleaning the floor when we arrived. New tile in shower.
- The staff was very accommodating! Our toilet handle was broke, we went to get some breakfast and came back to a fixed toilet! Love the proximity to Nokomis Beach! The weather was gorgeous! The units are very modern and super clean!
- Coffee is available by 8, however we couldn’t wait and went out for it. 7 o’clock might make a huge difference. There were no chests of drawers, nor surfaces to put things. Even one chest would make a huge comfort difference. There is only a very small rack for clothes – 3 -4 hanging things at best. The bathroom is very new – tiled, clean with a walk-in shower. However, same problem – no surface by the sink to put a comb, brush, tooth brushes, cosmetics.
Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia
One of our top picks in Venice.The Ramada Hotel Venice is located a 5-minute drive from the beach and has an outdoor pool with a bar on site. Dining services are available on the property and all rooms have free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is included in every room of this Venice hotel. A microwave and refrigerator are also provided in all rooms, and suites are available.The Wave Grill offers American cuisine on site at the Venice Ramada Hotel. Guests can also enjoy access to a fitness center and a hot tub during their stay.The hotel is a 15-minute drive from Oscar Scherer State Park. The Venice Theatre is less than 1 miles away.
- Great Bed very comfortable. Staff was awesome, front desk, manager made rounds and touched base, waitresses were great. Very good staff! Location was good — central to beaches and other points of interest. Felt safe in the area walking in the morning.
- It simply was a hotel/motel from the 60’s …..
- The size of the bathroom, very spacious. The staff was accommodating and friendly.
- Good location, great pool bar with live music, large pool and hot tub, helpful staff.
- Staff was very friendly. Food was good and had a really nice tiki type bar near the pool.
Best Western Plus Ambassador Suites Venice
One of our top picks in Venice.Off Interstate-75, this all-suite hotel is a 15-minute drive from downtown Venice and Venice Beach. It features an outdoor pool and spacious suites with a flat-screen cable TV.A microwave, mini-fridge and coffee-making facilities are standard in every modern suite at the Best Western Plus Ambassador Suites Venice. All suites have a sitting area and include free Wi-Fi.A daily breakfast is served at the Venice Best Western Plus Suites. The on-site gift shop also has snacks and drinks for purchase.Guests can enjoy free access to the gym and business center at the Best Western Plus. Parking is also free on site.The Venice Golf Club is 3 miles from the hotel. Central Sarasota is a 30-minute drive north.
Enjoyed the laminate flooring in the suite, no drab hotel carpet.
Breakfast selection covered it all.
Coffee station 24 hours a Day was a nice plus.
- Spacious, clean, nicely done room, fine breakfast.
- Nothing to had to my above answers. Was happy with my room.
- Beds were very comfortable, bathroom was clean. The breakfast was delicious, each day there was a wide selection of foods to enjoy, fresh fruit was available all day and night. They also provided us with beach chairs, towels and a beach umbrella. Parking was a snap, easy to City and the beaches. Would definitely stay here again when in Venice.
- I liked everything, location, services, food, accommodations!??
- Enjoyed the laminate flooring in the suite, no drab hotel carpet.
Holiday Inn Express Venice
This Venice hotel is just off 1-75. It serves a buffet-style breakfast every morning and features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Free Wi-Fi access is also available.Rooms at Holiday Inn Express Venice have cable TV. They are equipped with a refrigerator and a microwave, and are furnished with a work desk.The Venice Holiday Inn has a front desk that is staffed 24 hours day. There is also a well-appointed business center, as well as meeting and banquet rooms available.Sarasota Golf Club is 18 miles from Holiday Inn Express Venice. The Gulf of Mexico coast is 5 miles away.
- Holiday Inn in Venice, Fla.’s lobby was under construction, so it was a little rough walking in, but the room was very comfortable!
- Beds and pillows very comfortable. Staff and breakfast good.
Lucy, the brkfst lady, extra helpful and nice. Good brkfsts,
but a small, confusing area, now. Comfy bed. Nice, big TV on wall.
But, had we known of the rennovation, would NOT have booked here.
- Great location close to downtown, good value for money
- We only had hard boiled eggs and coffee and they were fine.
Island Breeze Inn – Venice
One of our best sellers in Venice! Located in Venice, 18 miles from Sarasota, Island Breeze Inn – Venice features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find business center at the property.Siesta Key is 14 miles from Island Breeze Inn – Venice, and Longboat Key is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Cute old Florida. Needs upgrading. Beds were very comfortable.
- The bed and pillows were very hard. The cold water knob in the shower did not work and fell off. It does need some TLC and hopefully the new owners do well.
- Room was very clean, bed comfortable, staff very helpful..
- just the patio area and pool area employees were friendly.
- The rooms were clean. Location was great, right near center of town and close to beach area.
The Pearl Beach Inn
One of our top picks in Englewood – and a guest favorite.
Providing a private beach area on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico and free Wi-Fi access, this beachfront inn is in Englewood, Florida. Lemon Bay Park is 7 miles from the property.Each unit features cable TV, an iron, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. A microwave, full-size refrigerator, toaster, and kitchenware are included in all accommodations.A wooden pathway leads guests directly from the inn to Manasota Key Beach. Laundry facilities are available at The Pearl Beach Inn Resort as well as a terrace for guests to lounge on.Lemon Bay Playhouse, a community theater, is 8 miles away. Shamrock Park and Nature Center is 15 minutes from the inn. Myakka State Forest is located a 19-minute drive from the property.
Very nice room right on the beach.
Manager was very sweet and accommodating
- The view, you are right on the beach, they have beach chairs and umbrellas
- Incredible location right on the beach on the Gulf if Mexico
- Right on the beach. Can’t ask for a better location. Staff was super friendly. Room was extremely clean. I will definitely stay here again.
- Fantastic location. Extremely clean. Very efficient air con which doubled as a heater. Lovely welcome.
- Very nice room right on the beach.
Top Hotels In Plantation Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Plantation Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Plantation Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Plantation Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!